My guess is the reason they don't have a good picture pack for these cut outs is because each one takes a little while to cut and there are just so many fighters out there that it would just take way too long to do them all and they decided pictures would be much easier.

I agree with you though. They would look much nicer in the game if they were all cuts.

I couldn't fix red eye in photoshop, so this isn't my department, but if everyone of those took 10mins lets say... there are 2626 fighters in MW 11 right now (more coming) that's 440 hours of work. I don't think that's very feasible.

Guest Asaemon
I have done a bunch with Mixed Martial Artists and a few world-level K-1 fighters. I'll upload it in the future when i have converted more to .gifs. Since most are in .jpg or .png.

full body cuts are much harder to do than head only, there just isn't enough pictures out there. Now, the new UFC/Strikeforce actually has great full body images, but the other 2000 or so fighters would be difficult to find. I considered it when I first started Modern Warriors but didn't think it would be worth it.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Tag01" data-cite="Tag01" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33881" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>full body cuts are much harder to do than head only, there just isn't enough pictures out there. Now, the new UFC/Strikeforce actually has great full body images, but the other 2000 or so fighters would be difficult to find. I considered it when I first started Modern Warriors but didn't think it would be worth it.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I was thinking about asking you to do full-body cuts for HOF guys as an in-game tip-off of the guys that are nominated for the HOF from the start. But then I started adding a bunch Brazilian guys and figured you had enough on your plate already.</p>

• 1 month later...

Archived