1989 World Wrestling Federation The Beginning of a New Generation

World Wrestling Federation

The Beginning of a New Generation

Vince McMahon

(Sitting in his office as he speaks)

Hello everyone I am Vince McMahon, owner of the World Wrestling Federation. For many years we have been a company that has transformed boundaries of what “Wrestling” claimed to be. However the last few months have been transition months because as we all know the 1990’s are fast approaching, and we the WWF would like to extend our future brightly into the new era. We are three quarters of the way into our journey to 1990 and many of us have been skeptical of just what lies between us and the new generation. I, Vince McMahon, am here this afternoon to inform you of the developments over this past week. President of the World Wrestling Federation Jack Tunney and myself are both proud to inform wrestling fans around the world that we have a new head booker and leader of all talent relations. His name has been unknown to many of you the wrestling fans, but is well known to us, but he will be taking air time in the coming weeks to explain his new role. He is Keenan J. Johnson, and he along with Mr. Tunney and I have come to the agreement of his creative control over the general aspects of the business this includes our wrestling program, and other following Pay-Per-Views. He also has a strong hold over the financial care of our company. He can only insure that great things can come over his new position in the World Wrestling Federation. He is here with us currently to speak on behalf of all those in his recent developments.

Keenan J. Johnson is now in the shot as he sits with a slight smile on his face.

Keenan J. Johnson

Thank you very much Vince McMahon I too believe that the new era of the World Wrestling Federation will continue to be the mainstream excitement it has always been. I also give a firm promise that we shall remain the number one wrestling company in the homes of everybody across the world. Everyone for the UK, to up in Canada no one will miss out on the tremendous action the future is guaranteed to offer. However the following announcement is concerning the few people that will no longer be part of the World Wrestling Federation because of… Personal reasons.

There is a quick pause, as Keenan looks at Vince who now sheds a hidden but concerned look away from the camera. Keenan smiles strongly then continues.

Keenan J. Johnson

The following,
former
stars are: Bruce Pritchard also known as Brother Love, Mr. Fuji, Mike “Vergil” Jones, Sean Mooney, Chief Jay Strongbow, The Fabulous Moolah, Hercules Hernandez, One Man Gang, Fred “Akeem” Ottman, and finally Tiny Zeus Lister. All of these people have been gratifyingly released of their contract under the agreement of no return. We wish them all the very best at whatever it is they are now seeking to do with their personal lives.

Vince McMahon looks away from the camera with a look of almost shock, maybe because this was not what Vince was told Keenan would do. As Keenan continues his speech, he can’t help but smile and chuckle at the names for disclosed reasons.

Keenan J. Johnson

(Standing up)

Before I conclude my statement I would like to say that now under the new policy of the World Wrestling Federation anyone member of our roster found with any form of “enhancement” drug will be immediately terminated from the WWF.

Shakes hands with Vince as Vince gives him a fake smile.

Keenan J. Johnson

I thank you very much Vince McMahon, and Jack Tunney as well for giving me this position and you, also the fans will not regret the decision.

Keenan J. Johnson exits buttoning his coat with a light laugh.

Vince McMahon

(Sits with a angry face)

Thank you for watching this… announcement… please be sure to tune in this week to Prime Time Wrestling as it is being shown for two and a half hours starting a seven eastern ten pacific. When in the main event, The Macho Man Randy Savage will take on Jake The Snake Roberts.

Thank you and good evening.

If you have any comments I would love to hear them, to see if there is any interest.

Thank you!!! Hope you enjoyed!!! By KJ Johnson
:D

Keenan J. Johnson

(Standing up)

Before I conclude my statement I would like to say that now under the new policy of the World Wrestling Federation anyone member of our roster found with any form of “enhancement” drug will be immediately terminated from the WWF.

So who is going to wrestle on your shows?! Its the 80s!

By: KJ Johnson

Start Scene

Vince McMahon and Keenan J. Johnson return from a apparent press conference involving the two. They both take their respective seats across from each other. Vince McMahon sits silently as if waiting for Keenan to speak on his actions, however because he doesn’t Vince begins.

Vince McMahon

(Leans in and takes off glasses)

What is it exactly you want to do with this company?

Keenan J. Johnson

I thought we all discussed this on Friday?

Vince McMahon

Yes however you said some things that shouldn’t have been aired out. There are some things we just don’t talk about to our audience.

Keenan J. Johnson

See right there, I don’t like that feeling. I can’t say anything that is going on because of what? We have a fan base that are 80% children? Come on Vince, you know that kids grow up and then will get smart as to what is going on in the wrestling world.

Vince McMahon

So what are you saying we get edgy, and just throw away logic?

Vince’s tone is starting to increase.

Keenan J. Johnson

(Opens up book)

No, because everyone is responding to the heroes that pander to the children. It’s a good thing, I am just saying that instead of hiding what will inevitably be uncovered anyways. We should except it, and make every negative a positive. Vince, if you take every bit of criticism that comes at you, and you say f&%k you. You can only make it good for the always changing business.

Vince McMahon

(Smiles)

You may be right about that, but I have to ask again, what do you want to do with the company?

Keenan J. Johnson

There isn’t much I have to change, we have been having some great matches, so it’s not as if we are failing at any aspects, I mean our tag teams, very strong. The Intercontinental title, again, very good. If I could change anything, it would have to be the length of wrestling action.

Vince McMahon

That’s why we moved to two and a half hours I guess?

Keenan J. Johnson

Of course, if you want guys like Ric Flair one day, and Jerry Lawler, you need to show them that WHEN they arrive they won’t be walking into a entertainment business, they are walking into a wrestling business.

Vince McMahon

What? You want to walk away from promos and entertainment?

Keenan J. Johnson

Rest your balls Vince. I love wrestling promos and entertaining stuff like that, but I think it’s no more skits and family comedy anymore. I would like segments that talk to the audiences emotions. I think we have forgotten that wrestling is indeed a dangerous sport. And through segments, that will bring that back into their memories. It’s up to you, do you really want to be Sports Entertainment, or Wrestling Entertainment?

Vince McMahon

I have been waiting to become Sports Entertainment for years now, that’s what WrestleMania has become for us. The greatest of Sports, and entertainment alike.

Keenan J. Johnson

Alright Vince, but for right now we need to focus just a little bit on wrestling, and some stronger segments that focus on emotions of the fans not just their funny side.

Vince McMahon

Well, we can’t do anything too edgy or nothing. I mean Keenan you need to understand all aspects of this company, as you know, we are a PG company. We can’t just ignore that for your ideas only. We will fail if we do that.

Keenan J. Johnson

I am not saying that we get in your face Vince, I am saying that if kids love their stars so much, it won’t take much to build heels. Remember what you did with Piper? I do, amazing stuff. The only difference between me and you is that if we make a heel that is really hot and good with their performance, they will get the title.

Vince McMahon

That can’t happen. We have been building Jim for the title.

Keenan J. Johnson

Who?

Vince McMahon

Jim, you know, Warrior.

Keenan J. Johnson

Oh god no! Come on Vince, and I didn’t know his name is Jim, the idiot is so absorbed with himself that he calls himself Warrior. Wouldn’t be surprised if he changed his name one day to Warrior, or ****ing Ultimate.

Vince McMahon

Whatever your dislikes are it cannot come in the way of business, and we are putting a lot of investments into Jim and we need him to hold the big title.

Keenan J. Johnson

Really, well lets see, here because I have a little book here that has all stats of the company from Summerslam back to WrestleMania. And look at that, people such as Rick Rude, and Ted DiBiase, also Greg Valentine, are all performing better than the Warrior. Even when Warrior is the opponent with them, he still can’t match up. You want to put the belt on that guy?

Vince McMahon

Is he the greatest wrestler of all time, no, but he is a great draw for us. And again, we have placed a lot of time and money into him.

Keenan J. Johnson

You have also placed a lot of time and money into Ted, but yet he is so close to the title and you want to give it to some self absorbed jackass.

Vince McMahon

That is who Hogan is willing to give the belt to.

Keenan J. Johnson

(Smacks the table)

What?

Vince becomes startled and drinks some cola.
(Coca Cola, the only beverage of the World Wrestling Federation
:cool:
)

Keenan J. Johnson

How long does he plan on holding this title?

Vince McMahon

He wants this master plan, where he holds it till WrestleMania and…

Keenan J. Johnson

(Cuts in)

No, not happening.

Vince McMahon

But it’s a brilliant plan, have both titles merge. Think about it Keenan, the two biggest stars of the company, title for title.

Keenan J. Johnson

Really, two biggest stars? Hogan yeah for sure, Warrior? I think not. Yeah it’s a good idea but not for them two.

Vince McMahon

(Annoyed)

Why not?

Keenan J. Johnson

Because! Ok let’s say, just as example we give the title to Rick Rude, and do that storyline, then you would have a great main event with your biggest hero and one of the best main event wrestlers that you have ever had. THAT’S a WrestleMania main event.

Vince McMahon

Look, even though I gave Hogan a yes to the storyline, I put my trust in you that you know what you are doing. But what is going on for this weeks Prime Time Wrestling?

Keenan looks at Vince, who behind the fake smile is a lot of concern for Hogan, and the hard headed Keenan. In Vince’s mind he thinks a clash between Hogan and KJ will without doubt happen.

Keenan J. Johnson

Well, it’s after Summerslam and you gave me the opportunity to start with all new storylines and I have a few good ideas, some old school and some that will make you cringe at first but hear me out, because you may just love it. I want to start with the WWF title storyline… …

… …

As Keenan begins talking you see Vince’s face change from very mad to very happy as the door slowly closes.

End Scene.

Prediction Key

Prime Time Wrestling!

Broadcasted by: Jesse “The Body” Ventura, Vince McMahon head announcer and Tony Schiavone! With Mean Gene Okerland!

From the Meadowlands Arena

The Following Matches are scheduled

Rick “The Model” Martel vs. Dusty Rhodes

In Tag Team action

The Brainbusters/ W Bobby Heenan vs. The Rockers

The Ultimate Warrior vs. Honky Tonk Man

The Co - Main event features

Rowdy Roddy Piper vs. Greg “The Hammer” Valentine

And the Main Event Spectacular!

“Macho Man” Randy Savage vs. Jake “The Snake” Roberts

Also featuring

WWF Champion Hulk Hogan, The Million Dollar Man, “Ravishing” Rick Rude and more!

Tune in to Prime Time Wrestling to watch brand new wrestling action from the World Wrestling Federation!

Hope you enjoyed!!!

In Tag Team action

Too bad the game doesn't let you sim actual 80's style wrestling as apart from one match on the list as the ME the rest should be job matches and some skits and interviews. Also had steroids become illegal by that time? And what about non performance enhancing drugs?

Still like the font real 80s feel.

Prediction Key

Prime Time Wrestling!

Broadcasted by: Jesse “The Body” Ventura, Vince McMahon head announcer and Tony Schiavone! With Mean Gene Okerland!

From the Meadowlands Arena

The Following Matches are scheduled

In Tag Team action

I see dirty win because of Heenan, start a feud with these guys.

Warrior squash, and I like what you were saying about Warrior, funny

BTW like everybody else here, love the font I grew up in this time and I love that somebody is doing it again.

In Tag Team action

Well seeing how I hate Shawn Michaels and Arn Anderson was one of my favorites this outcome is pretty easy.

maybe this time around the 'Merican Dweam will not be forced to wear polka dots and he can do something in the ring instead of tarnish his name. Martel will have plenty of time to regain

In Tag Team action

HTM does not like to lose on TV!

In Tag Team action

Agree with Hyde that it's a real shame you can't book 80's stuff 'properly' - but this should be fun anyway.

In Tag Team action

Keenan J. Johnson

Hello, I am Keenan J. Johnson reminding you the tomorrow night is Prime Time Wrestling. Thank you all for being with us on this ride thus far, because trust me you do not want to miss the amazing action we have lined up for you. So tune in tomorrow night at 7 eastern time, 10 pacific! Thank you and good evening.

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="color:#FF8C00;">Prime Time Wrestling</span></span></span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

</span></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="color:#F4A460;"><em>Broadcasted By: Jesse “The Body” Ventura, Vince McMahon head announcer and Tony Schiavone! </em></span></span></span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="color:#F4A460;"><em> </em></span></span></span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="color:#F4A460;"><em>

From the sold out Meadowlands Arena in East Rutherford, New Jersey</em></span></span></span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

Vince McMahon opens the show with his signature voice.</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

</span></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="color:#0000FF;">Vince McMahon</span></span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

Hello everyone and welcome to another edition of Prime Time Wrestling! I am Vince McMahon along with Tony Schiavone and of course Jesse “The Body” Ventura.</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

</span></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="color:#800080;">Tony Schiavone</span></span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

Thank you Vince, in front of this sold out crowd tonight in the Meadowlands Arena we witness history.</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

</span></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="color:#0000FF;">Vince McMahon</span></span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

That’s right Tony as many of us know, Keenan J. Johnson has come into a form of power if you will and has taken control of most aspects of the company. Tonight he will make his first appearance on national TV.</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

</span></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="color:#800080;">Tony Schiavone</span></span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

Well you know Vince I can’t wait to hear what he has to say, but I must tell you that I haven’t agreed with his actions so far but I am sure he will lead us in the right direction. </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

</span></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="color:#008000;">Jesse “The Body” Ventura</span></span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

Well hellloooo… Back in professional wrestling we have a great card lined up, for god sakes McMahon do your job and talk about the main event tonight.</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

You could have handled that better but you are right Jesse, because tonight “Macho Man” Randy Savage will take the one and only Jake “The Snake” Roberts.</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

</span></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="color:#008000;">Jesse “The Body” Ventura</span></span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

You know what Schiavone I would like to know just why isn’t the pukester defending his title tonight against the very deserving Savage?</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

Well lets get this straight first of all. Savage has tried everything to ruin the life of Hogan, and in no way does Savage deserve a rematch for the title.</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

</span></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Hulk Hogan MUSIC!!!!!!</span></span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

</span></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="color:#008000;">Jesse Ventura</span></span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

Damn it. I hate this guy, why must he come out now and pander to these pukesters? </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

Hogan enters the ring to an epic reaction. As he stands in the ring the crowd refuses to die down for him until he finally asks them to quite down as he begins to speak.</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

</span></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Hulk</span></span></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Hogan</span></span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

Well let me tell you something guys, it looks like all my Hulkamaniacs got through yet another one of Savages challenges brother! Now I guess the only thing left to do is take on the challenges that remain. But dudes, I really hope I get to face Rowdy Roddy piper!</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

The crowd explodes at Pipers name.</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

</span></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Hulk</span></span></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Hogan</span></span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

That’s right, because of all the men that I have fought, I have always respected Piper! He is a stand up guy and…</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

</span></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="color:#006400;">Million Dollar Man</span></span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

Roddy Piper, is the last person you need to worry about Hulk Hogan!</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

Ted’s music hits as he comes from behind the curtain. Not with Vergil with him, but with Randy Savage.</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="color:#006400;">

Million Dollar Man</span></span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

See, Hogan, I have watched you, suck up to these sad, poor people and make them feel happy about their lives because their hero holds the WWF Championship. Well Hogan, each one of them are idiots that one day will get a dose of reality called Hogan, is just like them, a failure.</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

</span></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Hulk </span></span></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Hogan</span></span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

Listen Ted, you want to call these fans failures? You are the failure Ted. When somebody needs to use money in order to make it anywhere here in the WWF I gotta say that’s a failure. When a man must bring in a monster to end my career, that’s not just a failure, that’s a coward.</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

</span></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="color:#4B0082;">Randy Savage</span></span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

You are calling me a coward? Face it Hogan you are to scared to face me, not the other way around Hogan. You are starting to understand that I am the master of the ring! You are beginning to know why I am the Macho Man Randy Savage that I will be… The world champion.</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

(Did you read it like Savage? God rest his amazing soul)</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

</span></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="color:#006400;">Million Dollar Man</span></span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

See, Hogan I’ll put it into words you can understand, including all of these sad mutants. Your days as champion Hogan, are numbered because I guarantee that everybody has a price for the Million Dollar Man, and you fall to me. </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

Macho Man, takes a quick look at Ted then sucker punches Hogan. A full out assault takes place, Hogan is dropped by Ted with a clothesline. As Hogan tries to get back to his feet Savages runs in with a chair after previously exited for one. He nails Hogan with the chair! Then Ted hits him for good measure. They leave laughing and watching Hogan role around in agony.</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

I can’t believe this Jesse, your great friends Ted Dibiase and Randy Savage both just beat down our world champion like some piece of meat.</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

That was like witnessing a gang attack on some poor child, Hogan didn’t stand a chance in that one!</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

I don’t know what you guys were watching you were making it seem like an attack. We all seen Hogan throw the first punch.</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

D… T… WHAT!</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

As Hogan gets taken away we cut to commercial.</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

</span></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><em>Mean Gene Okerland</em></span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

Prime Time Wrestling and the World Wrestling Federation our proudly sponsored by Coca Cola, the only beverage of the World Wrestling Federation!</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

Rick Martel's Music</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

Howard Finkel</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for one fall! introducing first from Montréal Quebec Canada, weighing in at 226 pounds, Rick “The Model” Martel!</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

Dusty Rhodes' Music</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

Howard Finkel</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

And now coming to the ring at this time weighing in at 302 pounds, from Austin, Texas “The American Dream” Dusty Rhodes!</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

</span></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><em>Rick Martel Defeats Dusty Rhodes</em></span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

In a match that gave us a 71 overall Dusty Rhodes gave a strong showing against Rick Martel. Even though the build is going to Martel tonight, Dusty will not go unnoticed by the people in charge. Rick got the win by pinfall after Dusty attempted to go to the top rope, Rick dropped the ropes casing Dusty to fall. Rick then placed his feet on the ropes for the win.</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

The Brainbusters beat down The Rockers!</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

Before the match begins The Brainbusters attack Shawn Michaels and Marty Jannetty. However as Marty gets the beat down, Michaels slips out of the ring and starts to head up the ramp in a crawl. Finally The Heart Foundation come running to the ring and before making contact, Arn and Tully make their escape as Bobby Heenan laughs they quickly pass by Michaels who is now standing at the top of the ramp holding his head. </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

</span></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="color:#000080;">Grade of 80</span></span></span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

Following this assault after commercial, Bobby is backstage with Arn and Tully as he grabs the mic from Gene he begins to talk</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

</span></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><em>Bobby Heenan</em></span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

Hart Foundation listen to me carefully. We are sick of you two interfering in our business. Arn, Tully, and the rest of the Heenan family want you gone, finished and if you do not stay out of our way we will make sure you are never heard from again.</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

</span></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><em>Arn Anderson</em></span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

Bret, Neidhart, you don’t happen to understand how severe the consequences are when messing with us. But if you continue, we won’t be those punk kids in gangs on the side of the street. We will be the mob you never wanted to meet, but we are here in living color. So the both of you I don’t care who runs the show for you guys but keep away before you get into something you can’t handle.</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

Before Tully can get a hold of the mic the Hart Foundation come out of nowhere for round two of their brawl. As teams of officials separate them we head back to ringside with Vince, Tony, and Jesse.</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

</span></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="color:#000080;">Grade of 83</span></span></span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

Rick Rude's Music</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

I can’t believe the tension building between those teams! That is a battle that has only just begun for sure.</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

</span></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="color:#008000;">Jesse Ventura</span></span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

Shut up McMahon and bask in the glory that is Rick Rude.</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

</span></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="color:#800080;">Tony Schiavone </span></span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

Well Jess I don’t know how much glory he holds seeing as that Intercontinental title is no longer around his waist.</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

Either way he will be at ringside for the next cotest between the Ultimate Warrior and the Honky Tonk Man.</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

Honky Tonk Man's Music</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

The following contest is scheduled for one fall! introducing first from Memphis Tennessee, The Honky Tonk Man!</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

The Ultimate Warrior's Music</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

Ladies and Gen…</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

Before Howard could finish the Warrior had already rushed to the ring while Honky was making his entrance. As the bell rings the match begins.</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

The Ultimate Warrior defeated Honky Tonk Man in 1:07 seconds!</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

I must inform you however, Warrior ****ing tripped in the ring as he entered and hurt his knee on the apron. So he is working through the pain. And beat Honky Tonk with a very bad splash in which he lifted himself a few cemimeters off the canvas. Thank you Jim Warrior.</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

</span></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="color:#000080;">Grade of 65</span></span></span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

On a note that was banned from TV, Rick Rude attacked Warrior’s legs with a chair, and went out to get some steps and dropped the steps on his legs. That was cut out before commercial.</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

However from the critics standpoint somehow it got a ,</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

</span></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="color:#000080;">88</span></span></span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

So because we had nothing before commercial we had the hot Rod talk about the great Andre. It was going good until he began to talk about Andres huge size. In his words, abnormally obese! Of course Piper delivers, making the crowd hot for his match with Greg Valentine.</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

</span></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="color:#000080;">Grade of 93</span></span></span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

Rowdy Roddy Piper's Music</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is our co main event and it is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Glasgow Scotland, weighing in at 232 pounds, RRRRROWDY, RODDDDY, PIP-ERRRRRRR!!!!</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

A huge reaction is given for Piper which quickly turn to boos as Greg comes to the ring.</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

Rowdy Roddy piper defeated Greg Valentine by submission. In an amazing 22 minute match, Piper and Greg gave us the best they had to offer. And boy did it show, their chemistry and their psychology was put on display as in a bout of twist and turns it finished by a reverse by Piper into a sleeper for the big win!</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

Grade of 80</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

<object width="32" height="31"><param name="movie" value="</span></span></div></div></div><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--f7Hd1-6uU?version=3&hl=en_US" rel="external nofollow"></a><div style="margin-left:25px;"><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--f7Hd1-6uU?version=3&hl=en_US" rel="external nofollow"></a><div style="margin-left:25px;"><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--f7Hd1-6uU?version=3&hl=en_US" rel="external nofollow"></a><div style="margin-left:25px;"><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--f7Hd1-6uU?version=3&hl=en_US" rel="external nofollow"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--f7Hd1-6uU?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param</span></span></a></div><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--f7Hd1-6uU?version=3&hl=en_US" rel="external nofollow"></a></div><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--f7Hd1-6uU?version=3&hl=en_US" rel="external nofollow"></a></div><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--f7Hd1-6uU?version=3&hl=en_US" rel="external nofollow"></a><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="</span></span></div></div></div><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--f7Hd1-6uU?version=3&hl=en_US" rel="external nofollow"></a><div style="margin-left:25px;"><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--f7Hd1-6uU?version=3&hl=en_US" rel="external nofollow"></a><div style="margin-left:25px;"><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--f7Hd1-6uU?version=3&hl=en_US" rel="external nofollow"></a><div style="margin-left:25px;"><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--f7Hd1-6uU?version=3&hl=en_US" rel="external nofollow"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--f7Hd1-6uU?version=3&hl=en_US"</span></span></a></div><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--f7Hd1-6uU?version=3&hl=en_US" rel="external nofollow"></a></div><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--f7Hd1-6uU?version=3&hl=en_US" rel="external nofollow"></a></div><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--f7Hd1-6uU?version=3&hl=en_US" rel="external nofollow"></a><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="200" height="215" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object></span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

Everyone… It is now time for our MAIN EVENT!!!! Standing in the corner to my right, he hails from Sarasota Florida, standing in at six foot two, weighing in at 248 pounds, accompanied by Sensational Sherri, THE “MACHO MAN” RANDY SAVAGE!</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

And in the corner to my left, he hails from Gainesville, Texas, standing in at six feet six inches tall, and weighing in at 249 pounds. He is Jake “the Snake” Roberts!</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

Randy Savage ties up with Roberts to start, and they both seem on their game with fast pace action. As Roberts shoots Savage off he comes back with a quick shoulder tackle which sends Roberts down, however after and exchange it’s Savage that ends up on the outside clutching at his head. Randy Savage uses Sherri to get ahead in the contest by throwing her at Jake before giving a hard right hand and throwing him into the steel post. The crowd is red hot chanting for Jake to get back into the match. Macho Man controls the match in Savage style and the big match ender could have came with Savage’s classic top rope double axe handle to the floor. However once rolled back into the ring and the cover is made, a dramatic two count keeps the match going. Soon Savage is going for the end as he hit’s the top rope hoping for the elbow drop, but before he can do this Jake rises to his feet and gives Macho Man a hard right hand to the gut. Savage manages to keep himself together and gets some space between him and the Snake. When Randy Savage jumps off the top rope for a double axe handle he is caught with a kick to the gut by Jake and a DDT is hit!</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

</span></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><em><strong>1!</strong></em></span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><em><strong> </strong></em></span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><em><strong>

2! </strong></em></span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

No kick out!!! Screams Vince and Jesse!</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

As Sherrie gets up on the apron she is knocked down by Jake but this gives Savage enough time to hit Jake with a knee to the spine dropping him to the outside. Savage begins to wait for the ten count…</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><em><strong>

8!</strong></em></span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><em><strong> </strong></em></span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><em><strong>

9!</strong></em></span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

Jake gets back into the ring I cannot believe this mans determination! Says Tony.</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

As Jake makes it back in you see Keenan J. Johnson appear form behind the curtain and walks to the ring. Randy Savage looking confused hit’s the top rope again. As he does Jake meets him at the top, and sets up a superplex! However before he can Keenan J. Johnson gets up on the apron and grabs his foot and Macho Man knocks Jake to the floor! Savage drops the Elbow for the victory.</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

As everyone looks on is shock Keenan quickly makes it to the top of the ramp and tries to leave, but The Million Dollar Man comes out to stop him a moment before shaking his hand and pointing at Randy Savage with a huge smile. The crowd is stunned as it seems The Million Dollar Man has paid off the ultimate price and his bought the new booker of the World Wrestling Federation.</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

</span></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="color:#000080;">Grade of 98</span></span></span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">

</span></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><em><span style="color:#FF8C00;">End of show</span></em></span></span></div></div></div></div><p></p>

<p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">QFresh 5/5</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> #HEEL 4/5</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> BHK1978 4/5</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> Hyde Hill 4/5</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> olympia 3/5</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> Jaded 3/5</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><em><span style="color:#FF8C00;">Quick Picks, more to come so stay tuned</span></em></span></span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> Bret Hart vs. Arn Anderson w/ Bobby Heenan</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> Andre The Giant vs. Superfly Jimmy Snuka</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> Jim Neidhart vs. Tully Blanchard w/ Bobby Heenan</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> Co-Main Event</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> Dusty Rhodes vs. Rick Rude</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> Main Event Spectacular</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> Hulk Hogan vs. Randy Savage</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><strong>Note Million Dollar Man and Keenan J. Johnson will be present at ringside.</strong></span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></span></div></div></div></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33883" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div style="text-align:center;"><div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Fixedsys;"><strong>Feel Free to leave comments and I hope you have enjoyed so far.</strong></span></div></div></div></div></div><div></div></blockquote></div><p></p>

<p>Cool show - keep up the good work!</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Bret Hart </strong>vs. Arn Anderson w/ Bobby Heenan</p><p>

<strong>Andre The Giant</strong> vs. Superfly Jimmy Snuka</p><p>

Jim Neidhart vs. <strong>Tully Blanchard w/ Bobby Heenan</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Co-Main Event</p><p>

<strong>Dusty Rhodes </strong>vs. Rick Rude</p><p> </p><p>

Main Event Spectacular</p><p>

<strong>Hulk Hogan</strong> vs. Randy Savage</p>

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone due to a vacation I had I had no excess to a computer. I hope you are not mad at me
:D
Thankfully I will be back up on monday or tuesday the latest with the second show. Again my apologize but in all fairness Hawaii was amazing. Everybody should go. Tomorrow will be a little thing I worte today and it will be put up tomorrow then either Monday or Tuesday will hold a Prime Time Wrestling show. Thank you

KJ Johnson

Quick Picks, more to come so stay tuned

Bret Hart vs. Arn Anderson w/ Bobby Heenan

Andre The Giant vs. Superfly Jimmy Snuka

Jim Neidhart vs. Tully Blanchard w/ Bobby Heenan

Co-Main Event

Dusty Rhodes vs. Rick Rude

Main Event Spectacular

Hulk Hogan vs. Randy Savage

Note Million Dollar Man and Keenan J. Johnson will be present at ringside.

Archived