Video Game Characters Mod (BETA)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pmkc1q

I´ve put some more work into this mod and i´d like to say i´m about half way finished so I thought i´d post an update and hopefully get some feedback :-)

-247 fighters now available!

-New companies include Virtua Fighter, Fatal Fury, King of Fighters(1994 edition so far) and Art of Fighting

-More Fight Teams included to debut within a year of game time. Some are based on fighting game references others are purely fiction but I think they fit into the game world

-A concept that TV Stations are represented as different video game consoles/platforms.

-Full Body and Face pictures for all fighters and banners for companies

-And many more small changes to fighters stats etc. to make the game world balanced (I´ve even run a long term watcher´s game where Dan has won a fight :-D)

This is my Beta 0.5 version so i´m getting closer to where I want this mod to be. I´d like to add more narratives and small details that can help with the emersion of the game. I am working my way through SNK´s franchise of games so a lot more fighters from there will be added. Plus Darkstalkers, Fighting Vipers, Killer Instinct will be added soon. As always feedback will be helpfull to craft the rest of this mod and subsequently future versions

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pmkc1q

<p>Good job so far. Obviously it's still a beta so you're going to add more to it. But I recommend more franchises (Killer Instinct, SNK/KOF, Blazblue, Guilty Gear, Arcana Heart, Fatal Fury, Samurai Shodown, Darkstalkers/Vampire Savior, and maybe something with MvC or MK vs DCU there's a lot more i'm forgetting) more camps, more relationships(friendship between Ryu and Ken, hatred between Scorpion and Sub-Zero etc.) and more fighters. Good start though if you need any help on history or info of characters, relationships, or franchises message me.</p><p> </p><p>

Edit: I totally forgot Virtua Fighter! Nice Blackman.</p>

This needs Virtua Fighter! Good job, I've been waiting till someone made the move. I've been making an addon for the Cverse recently that just doesn't get finished and made an attempt at a DC mod, but it's just too much work alone, so I won't be able to contribute much. So thanks for making this. I'll have some fights for fun to test it out.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Been working quite a bit on this recently and have got quite a few more fighters in the mod from different fighting games.

I´ve been playing a lot of King of Fighters so I hope to get all the characters from that series in and also Darkstalkers.

Trying to think of a cool name for this mod for when it´s finished, something on the lines of Digital Warriors or Video Game Warfare. Any suggestions will be considered :-)

Thinking about adding a load of unemployed fighters from different games that may not have enough characters to fill an entire roster e.g. Killer Instinct and Fighting Vipers. This will help the game universe as smaller companies can fill their rosters and it provides replacement for retired fighters (if regen is turned off)

Archived