Bad Boys Wrestling

In far land… One man has a vision… One man has a dream… One man has new years resolution… Now that all coming true… THE REALEST FANTASY WRESTLING [B]Bad Boys Wrestling[/B] [B]Coming year 2006…[/B] [B]January 2th debut show [COLOR=Red]Bomb[/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://albums.res.oho.lv/203767/mid_Bombhighres.jpg[/IMG]

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE=juggalomc] THE REALEST FANTASY WRESTLING[/QUOTE] THE ULTIMATE CONTRADICTION! Sorry, but that was one of the funniest things I've read today :D

[url]http://badboyswrestling.t35.com/[/url] [QUOTE]02.01.2006. Tonight our first show Bomb at 12 AM by New York, USA time, 5 PM by London, U.K. time and 7 PM by Riga, Latvia time. For other countries check for your country: [url]http://www.timeanddate.com/[/url] More info about Bomb check [url]http://badboyswrestling.t35.com/[/url][/QUOTE] [COLOR=Indigo][COLOR=Sienna] WATCH IT LIVE!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]

Notes from badboyswrestling.t35.com To Int. Champion. 101 Download flash plugin [URL=http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash]http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash[/URL] Instal it on your PC Restart your PC and then try. I used flash MX2004 so it should run, now I ll be using flash 8 for next show, it has cool stream function, what runs show when it starts. To NickC13573 and others Feel free to give your suggestions. Does show runs too fast, or you want to change frames manualy. You can post here or send to [email]badboyswrestling@inbox.lv[/email]. [QUOTE] Soon will be rosters section, brackets and other cool things at badboyswrestling.t35.com. Visit it daily. Next show will be Wednesday at 12 AM by New York time. It will be called Cold Wrestling. For updates check out badboyswrestling.t35.com Those who missed yesterdays show, will be able to download it by the end of this week. Now it is offline and will not come back till download. Results will be posted here a bit later, so check them out.[/QUOTE]

Results from Bomb 02.01.2006. [COLOR=Red][B]Bomb 02/01/06[/B][/COLOR] [B]Entrance[/B] [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: Welcome all great fans of wrestling. Tonight the beginning of new life. Tonight is debut show of Bad Boys Wrestling. That’s right real men will step up and rise from the ring performers to legends. Tonight will be firsts round matches in great 4 tournaments. First two will be for BBW Continent title. Continent title is based on character technical ability and most all around title in business. BBW Champion title is the face of BBW. That man who owns BBW Champion title grows rich as I grew, get hot chicks and be the face of BBW. BBW Tag Team titles are for tag teams that gathered in BBW to prove something to world and maybe themselves. And last but not least is BBW Titan title witch is for wrestlers who can do crazy stuff, you have to see it to believe it. Ok, enough talking. Let’s get down to matches.[/COLOR] [B]BBW Continent title tournament first round: H vs. Gulian[/B] Match goes back and forth at the start, Gulian gets upper hand and gives H powerslam. [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: Wow! That was one mean powerslam. H back looks shattered in thousand peaces.[/COLOR] Then H comes back reversing stunner into double leg takedown and works on Gulian neck. [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: Damn! Gulians neck looks to be out off shoulders.[/COLOR] Gulian comes back with elbows to stomach and few clotheslines. H and Gulian collide with clotheslines. Then both get up and Gulian plants H with Spinebuster. Gulian signals for his special ace crusher[COLOR=Blue] (no kicking, just grabbing opponents head and smash it against shoulder when jumps down, but not like cutter)[/COLOR]. But H whips him in ropes and goes off the ropes and catches Gulian with Jumping lariat and gets the pinfall. [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: And your winner mysterious H! He advances in BBW Continent title tournament. Next promise to be stiff match as hard hitter Nail squares off versus Nise.[/COLOR] [B]BBW Continent title tournament first round: Nail vs. Nise[/B] Nail gets upper hand with stiff kicks and chops. [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: Auch! Don’t think Nise is coming back to BBW after this match, of course if he will survive this.[/COLOR] Nise starts to come back with some arm drags and dropkicks. Match goes back and forth until Nail reverses his Hurricarana into You Got A Nail In You Back [COLOR=Blue](Outsiders edge or Curtflix powerbomb)[/COLOR] and gets the pin. [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: Well this truly won’t help Nise motivation. Hope he still is alive. Ok whatever, lets get to our next macth. It is for BBW Champion title, not really for title, but to qualify in BBW Champion tournament, anyway you get the idea.[/COLOR] [B]BBW championship qualifying match: Big Boom vs. Syhopat[/B] Big Boom comes off the rope, but Syhopat hits him with Yakuza kick and gets the pin. [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: Well that was one hard kick. Syhopat is your winner and gets in BBW Champion tournament. Next match is true monster match. Beast vs. Horror. Brrr I get chills down my spine.[/COLOR] [B]BBW championship qualifying match: Beast vs. Horror with Anbeatable[/B] Match goes outside and inside the ring. Both don’t wrestle, but just brawl. [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: Well they must hate each other that much, that they forget how to wrestle![/COLOR] In the ring both exchange wrestle holds. Horror goes for lariat, but Beast blocks it with kick and gives Horror DDT. Beast works on Horror head for some time. Beast goes for top rope elbow drop, but Anbeatable pulls Horror out of way and Beast crashes. Horror gets Beast up, but he punches Horror in face and gives him Double Arm DDT and gets the pin. [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: Well even Horror head can’t take that much damage! Next we will hear some words from Ninja and Cyber who call themselves Redmens.[/COLOR] [B]Backstage[/B] Redmens say that they will be Tag Team champions. [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: Lets see what they can do in the ring.[/COLOR] [B]BBW Tag Team tournament first round: Redmens vs. Bodies[/B] All guys get in the ring and wrestle. Teams exchange upper hands and Bodies have super chemistry together as they do many double team moves, like double flapjack on Ninja, electric chair into neckbreaker on Cyber. In end Bodies go for Body drop [COLOR=Blue](Dudley Death Drop, but not grabbing the neck, but grabbing the chest of opponent)[/COLOR] on Cyber, but Ninja kicks Dirty hard in the face. Then Sun goes for Curtflix powerbomb, but Ninja kicks him with donkey kick in head and both give Sun Big Red [COLOR=Blue](Ninja does the sweep while Cyber does spinning heel kick on opponent, like ECW Eliminators finisher) [/COLOR] and get the pin. [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: That was one great tag match. Redmens proved that they can backup their words. Next is triple treat match with unique style that will define BBW Titan title.[/COLOR] [B]BBW Titan tournament first round: Yugi Assisil vs. Sindog vs. 5 in 1[/B] Match is true hot spot fest. We see some crazy moves and all give their all. In the end Assasil goes for top rope Hurricarana on Sindog, but 5 in 1 springboard roundhouse kicks him out off the ring. Then Sindog misses top rope Missile dropkick and 5 in 1 gives him Jumping ace crusher for win. [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: I can’t comment this. You have to see it to believe it. Crazy kids, but tonight main event will be Roundy and this men.[/COLOR] [B]Backstage[/B] Semu says he is not afraid of Rouki Roundy. [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: We will see later tonight if he is afraid or not, but now lets get to our first main event: Sky Man vs. Pon Chan. Who will be better between these too we will find out next.[/COLOR] [B]BBW championship qualifying match: Sky Man vs. Pon Chan[/B] Match takes all out off both competitors. In the end both even cant lift one other up. [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: Just throw in the towel! Or call morgue! They both are wrestling death.[/COLOR] Pon Chan goes for DVD, but he is too tired and can’t hold Sky Man up and falls down. Then Sky Man grabs Chan and gives him Brainbuster. He holds on and gives another. [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: I think his brain is not functioning anymore. He just has reflexes for Brainbusters.[/COLOR] Finally Sky Man gives Pon Chan another Brainbuster and gets his hand on him and gets the win. Medical help attends both competitors, but both walk out on their own. [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: Well if that is what means to be the man, then damn, that’s tough.[/COLOR] [B]Backstage[/B] Rouki Roundy goes to the ring. Syhopat watches him from back. [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: What was that about? Next is our main event of the evening Roundy vs. Semu.[/COLOR] [B]BBW championship qualifying match: Rouki Roundy vs. Semu[/B] Roundy out wrestles Semu in every way. Semu then comes back with eye rake. [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: That was cheap. I should hire Semu as regular wrestler, I like cheap workers.[/COLOR] Semu works on Roundy some more and beats him with chair outside the ring. Semu drops Roundy on the chair and works on Roundy ribs with some boxing style punches. Roundy is totally beaten. [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: I knew Roundy was not worth my money, damn he is beaten so badly, that I will not be able to cover his medicine bills.[/COLOR] Semu goes for clothesline, but Roundy reverses it into Full Nelson slam and falls down. Roundy and Semu get up. Roundy is pushing himself to limits. [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: What that crazy guy is doing. He was death minutes ago.[/COLOR] Roundy beats Semu up. Every move that Semu tries to do Roundy counters. Semu goes for Pump kick, but Roundy slides through it and Spears Semu down. Roundy then picks Semu up and gives him Front face piledriver [COLOR=Blue](Reverse Tombstone) [/COLOR] and gets three count. [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: Who would think that Roundy still got something in him? Wow! Even I m impressed. That’s wraps up the night. Wednesday we will find who is better- Rocker or Troll. Cold Wrestling card is full of with 8 other tournament matches. See you January 11th. [/COLOR] [B][COLOR=Red]Check out badboyswrestling.t35.com[/COLOR][/B]

BBW group on MySpace [B]Join MySpace group of BBW[/B] [QUOTE]Click the link and register if needed! [URL=http://groups.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=groups.groupProfile&groupID=101848706&Mytoken=D5BE9570-8FE6-1565-EC52AD48154F5E1788869165]http://groups.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=groups.groupProfile&groupID=101848706&Mytoken=D5BE9570-8FE6-1565-EC52AD48154F5E1788869165[/URL][/QUOTE]

Today our second show Cold Wrestling at 12 AM by New York, USA time, 5 PM by London, U.K. time and 7 PM by Riga, Latvia time. For other countries check for your country: [url]http://www.timeanddate.com/[/url] More info about Cold Wrestling check [URL=http://badboyswrestling.t35.com/]here[/URL]. [url]http://badboyswrestling.t35.com/[/url] Will maintance at 11 AM by New York time.

to jadams Its directing to website because there I can keep more info and it is more watchable and I think intresting than just forum. Anyway I post results of all my shows here weekly. Also I post new signings and matches added to next show. Sorry that I dont do shows every day with Roundy def. Semu and got C+ raiting. I think it is more cooler to view flash show, that somehow displays real wrestling, than post just who won and who lost!

Last Cold Wrestling results [B][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Cold Wrestling 11/01/2006 [/COLOR] [/B] [B]Entrance [/B] [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: Welcome! Welcome! Another edition of BBW. Last Monday we had many great matches. Lets look at brackets. Tonight in main event Rocker will square off against Troll. And tonight many new stars will debut, but match that I been waiting for is Jeremy Stun vs. Anbeatable. Ok lets look what happening in the ring. [/COLOR] [B]Continent title tournament first round: Z.O.I. vs. Shino [/B] Opener that gets crowd hot. Shino goes for Hurricarana, but ZOI powerbombs him in the corner. [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: That's got to be the end of Shino. [/COLOR] Minutes later Shino goes for Shinning Wizard, but miss it and gets DDT from Z. O. I. and looses. [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: Your winner tonight is Z. O. I. Lets go backstage. [/COLOR] [B]Backstage [/B] Jim says that he has best spinebuster in business, Electron says he disagrees. Both exchange some words. [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: Tonight we will find out who has better spinebuster. But lets get ready for our next match: Vandor vs. Dendy. [/COLOR] [B]Continent title tournament first round: Vandor vs. Dendy [/B] Vandor and Dendy exchange hard punches and Vandor gets better of him. He beats Dendy down. Outside Dendy smashes Vandor with chair. [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: Damn! That was one hard chair shot! [/COLOR] In the ring Dendy gives Vandor Russian legsweep against the ropes and knocks him with lariat. Dendy goes for piledriver, but Vandor powers out with back body drop. After some clotheslines, Vandor gives Dendy powerbomb. Vandor wins with top rope Moonsault. [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: Wow! What a freaking large Moonsault! I thought that ring would collapse. Lets look what Gulian had to say after his match with H. [/COLOR] [B]Backstage [/B] Gulian says he cant believe that he lost, he was so close, but he says that in BBW Champion tournament he will win and become first ever BBW Champion. [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: Well that was one big promise. Next is my newest investment EX-P squares off with Jenny Sun from Bodies. [/COLOR] [B]BBW championship qualifying match: EX-P vs. Jenny Sun with James Dirty [/B] Big mans match. Both exchange power moves. EX-P is a bit smaller, but still manages to get upper hand. Then outside both exchange chair shots. In the ring Sun gets upper hand and gives EX-P running powerslam. Dirty says to Sun to go for top rope headbutt, he goes and misses. [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: That was one hard crash![/COLOR] Then EX-P gets on the top rope and gives Sun top rope splash and gets the win. [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: And your winner EX-P. Next is test of spinebusters- Electron vs. Jim. [/COLOR] [B]BBW championship qualifying match: Electron vs. Jim [/B] Electron and Jim brawl through arena. In the ring both exchange mat skills. Jim gets upper hand. Then Electron comes back with powerslam and works on Jim back. Then Jim comes back and works on Electron back with all kinds of backbreakers. Both exchange spinebusters and kick out. [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: I even feel pain in back myself just watching at them. [/COLOR] Electron goes on top rope, but Jim stops him and climbs on second rope for punches, but Electron grabs him and gives 2 rope spinebuster for win. [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: There goes my money for medical bills. What a match! Lets get ready for next tag team tournament match. [/COLOR] [B]Backstage [/B] Redmens watch backstage next match. [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: Winners of this match will face Redmens in Tag Team title tournament semi finals.[/COLOR] [B]BBW Tag Team tournament first round: 5 in 1 & Lunar Dunduk vs. Send & Yuti Mutag [/B] High flying action lucha libre style. In the end Dunduk suddenly knocks Yuti from top rope and 5 in 1 wins with Moonsault on Yuti. [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: Well that's you can call luck. Still great tag team match. Next we will continue on this note and more of Titan division. [/COLOR] [B]Backstage [/B] Big Boom says that he came to BBW for titles and will get them. [B]BBW Titan tournament first round: Shim Chill vs. Big Boom vs. Nise [/B] Many double team moves. Big Boom is on top rope and Chill superplex him. Nise wins with Curtflix sit-down powerbomb on Chill while Boom is still hurt from superplex. [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: That was nice. Great match, lets get word from Nise. [/COLOR] [B]Backstage [/B] Nise says he is going for Titan title. [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: Lets see how far will Nise get, but next is my favorite match tonight- Jeremy Stun vs. Anbeatable. [/COLOR] [B]BBW championship qualifying match: Jeremy Stun vs. Anbeatable with Horror [/B] Anbeatable dominates from start. Stun uses drop toe hold on Anbeatable and Anbeatable bounces of lower rope. Then Stun works on Anbeatable neck. [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: Looks like Stun just broke Anbeatable neck.[/COLOR] Horror asks Anbeatable if he will continue, but Anbeatable says that he will. Stun goes for his Stunner, but Anbeatable powers out of it. He starts gathering strength. Stun punches him, but Anbeatable has no effect. Then Stun gives Anbeatable enziguri and Anbeatable falls on one knee. Stun goes for running neck breaker, but Anbeatable catches him with one arm spinebuster and then gives Stun Powerbomb with pin and wins. [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: Now they are both with broken necks. Next is our main event. I heard many good and bad things about Rocker, but fact is that he is real bad boy. Lets see how he will do against monster Troll. [/COLOR] [B]Backstage [/B] Syhopat is backstage. [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: Syhopat doesn't suppose to be here, guess he likes to work for free. [/COLOR] [B]BBW championship qualifying match: Rocker vs. Troll [/B] Rocker works on Troll with punches in corner. Troll tries to come back with some dropkicks and holds. Rocker goes for shoulder block, but crashes in ring apron outside. Then Troll works on Rocker shoulder in the ring, but Rocker tries to come back with punches, but his arm is hurt, so he uses other. [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: That's smart tactic, Rocker has one damaged arm, so he uses other. [/COLOR] Then Troll gives him swinging neck breaker. Troll goes for top rope splash, but Rocker hits him with KO punch with hurt arm and wins. [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: That punch must be really hard. I thought Rocker was done, but now you see that even one punch matters in BBW. Wait who is there? [/COLOR] Then EX-P comes out and gets face to face with Rocker. [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: EX-P and Rocker will face of in BBW Champion title tournament first round match after few weeks, but Monday we will see Vandor, Law, Roundy, Jeremy Stun, H and debut of Hero Pirat and other new wrestles. Plus we will have new play-by-play commentator famous Bobby. See you Monday![/COLOR] [/FONT]

BBW Bomb 16/01/06 [IMG]http://badboyswrestling.t35.com/Shows/Bomb16.01.06/Upload/Priewbomb.jpg[/IMG] [B]Tonight tournament will continue[/B] [COLOR="Red"][B]BBW Bomb[/B][/COLOR] [QUOTE] [COLOR="Black"]Tonight Bomb at 12 AM by New York, USA time, 5 PM by London, U.K. time and 7 PM by Riga, Latvia time. For other countries check for your country: [url]http://www.timeanddate.com/[/url] More info about Bomb check [URL="http://badboyswrestling.t35.com/"]here[/URL].[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Bomb 09/01/06 [FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=Red][B][B]Bomb 16/01/06[/B][/B][/COLOR] [B]In the ring[/B] [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich comes out and hypes tonight matches and PPV True Champion where first title in BBW be decided- BBW Champion title.[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]Booby: Hello fans! That’s true BBW going to do first PPV! Check out badboyswrestling.t35.com for more information how to order it.[/COLOR] [B]BBW Continent title tournament first round: Sky Man vs. Rocker[/B] Match goes no contest because both fight outside. [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: Somebody stop them, they can brawl to death![/COLOR] [B]Backstage[/B] Nail is very happy that he gets bye in tournament. [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: Nail is true Mr. Lucky tonight. [/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]Bobby: Next our match is highly anticipated return of Roundy in BBW. Roundy will square off versus Tik Tik.[/COLOR] [B]Continent title tournament first round: Roundy vs. Tik Tik[/B] Both exchange power moves. Roundy gets upper hand. Roundy goes for spear, but Tik Tik gives him high knee. [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: Dislocated shoulder for sure there![/COLOR] Tik Tik works on Roundy shoulder. He attacks it with chair setting up for his finisher running shoulder block. [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: Maybe Tik Tik finisher is not the deadliest in wrestling, but he can weaken the opponent that much, that only one shoulder block is required to win the match.[/COLOR] Roundy starts to come back with kicks and healthy arm punches. He works on Tik Tik with only one arm. Tik Tik gets upper hand punching Roundy injured shoulder. Tik Tik goes for running shoulder block, but Roundy gets out off way and goes off ropes and catches Tik Tik with spear with healthy shoulder and gets three count. [COLOR=Blue]Bobby: That’s the display of great strategy by Roundy. Lets go backstage and lets see what’s happening there.[/COLOR] [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: I better drink some coffee, than go backstage.[/COLOR] [B]Backstage[/B] Jeremy Stun and Electron discuss strategy in tag team match. [COLOR=Blue]Bobby: Tonight we will see another great tag match. Jeremy Stun & Electron vs. Big Boom & Yugi Assasil. Next is Dirty from Bodies will square off versus Rony from RR in singles match.[/COLOR] [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: Its always great to see tag team workers in single matches.[/COLOR] [B]BBW championship qualifying match: James Dirty with Jenny Sun vs. Rony with Risy[/B] Dirty gets upper hand, but Risy trips him, letting Rony take upper hand. [COLOR=Blue]Bobby: That was cheap! [/COLOR] [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: I like cheap![/COLOR] Rony gives Dirty some knees to back and drokicks him in the back. [COLOR=Blue]Bobby: He is setting Dirty up for his spinebuster.[/COLOR] [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: From my point of view looks like he is setting Dirty up for some medical bill.[/COLOR] Dirty tries to come back with some punches. He goes for top rope, but his back hurts too much, Rony throws him off top ropes and gives spinebuster for win. [COLOR=Blue]Bobby: Your winner is Rony. Wait what’s happening.[/COLOR] RR start to attack Dirty, but Sun cleans the house with chair. [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: Looks like boys just can’t get enough of Dirty.[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]Bobby: Next match is Roma Warrior vs. L. B.[/COLOR] [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: LB? Is that’s some kind of drink?[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]Bobby: No its initials for Lance Brooke.[/COLOR] [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: Sounds more like Latvian vodka.[/COLOR] [B]BBW championship qualifying match: Roma Warrior vs. L. B.[/B] L. B. comes out with bottle of vodka. [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: I said it’s a drink! Now Roma Warrior will be wrestling vodka.[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]Bobby: That may be fun![/COLOR] LB gets upper hand attacking Roma Warrior before the bell. LB trash talks the crowd. Roma Warrior uses time to come back with jaw breaker and gives L. B. tornado bulldog. Warrior wins with Warrior jump. [COLOR=Blue]Bobby: That was one nice shooting star press![/COLOR] [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: It was Warrior jump!!! Didn’t you read Roma Warrior bio?[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]Bobby: No, sorry! It’s my first day here![/COLOR] [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: If you keep up like this then it will be your last![/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]Bobby: Cut to backstage there is something happening![/COLOR] [B]Backstage[/B] Tik Tik attacks Roundy injured shoulder with chair. [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: There goes my investment in Roundy.[/COLOR] [B]BBW Tag Team tournament first round: Big Boom & Yugi Assisil vs. Jeremy Stun & Electron[/B] Boom and Yugi clean the ring with some titan division moves. They do double dive to outside on Stun and Electron. [COLOR=Blue]Bobby: That’s was one sick move![/COLOR] [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: You meant two![/COLOR] Stun and Electron in the ring take control of Big Boom. They do many double team moves on him. [COLOR=Blue]Bobby: Stun and Electron are working together quite well.[/COLOR] [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: Of course they are! What do you think they discuss backstage? Britney Spears kid?[/COLOR] Boom makes hot tag to Assasil. Assasil cleans the house with flying head scissors. Stun rolls Yugi up holding to tights and gets the win. Then Stun and Electron beat down Yugi and Boom. [COLOR=Blue]Bobby: They cheated and now they do a beat down! How low![/COLOR] [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: Just like regular people![/COLOR] Redmens run out and help Assasil and Boom. [COLOR=Blue]Bobby: Thanks God, someone saved them.[/COLOR] [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: Not God, but my backstage monitor![/COLOR] [B]BBW Titan tournament first round: Yuti Mutag vs. Fuji vs. Nasa[/B] Match goes very titan division like. [COLOR=Blue]Bobby: Action here is so fast that I cant even call the match![/COLOR] [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: Then shut up![/COLOR] Yuti Mutag jumps on Fuji back and gives Nasa top rope hurricarana falling on Fuji with splash. Yuti rolls around and makes the pin on Nasa. [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: Well that was something I don’t see every day![/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]Bobby: I don’t know what to say! Something incredible![/COLOR] [B]Backstage[/B] H says tonight he will be victorious. Hero Pirat walks in and says that H doesn’t stand a chance. [COLOR=Blue]Bobby: Lets watch and see who will be better man in our main event tonight, but now we have monster of extreme Vandor versus order keeper in BBW- Law.[/COLOR] [B]BBW championship qualifying match: Law vs. Vandor[/B] Vandor overpowers every Law move. Law gets out of the ring and thinks strategy. Vandor in the ring is angry. Vandor gets out, but Law goes in. Law catches Vandor with legdrop when he slides back in ring. Law tries to work on Vandor. Vandor then comes back with cheap shot. Vandor attacks Law ribs. [COLOR=Blue]Bobby: Vandor works on Law ribs and I guess soon we will see top rope Moonsault![/COLOR] [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: Vandor sure knows what he does![/COLOR] Vandor misses top rope Moonsault and Law runs off the ropes and catches Vandor with bulldog when he tries to get up. Law then quickly covers Vandor for win. [COLOR=Blue]Bobby: Wow! That was surprise![/COLOR] [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: How can Vandor loose this one?[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]Bobby: Hold up! Syhopat is attacking someone backstage![/COLOR] [B]Backstage[/B] Syhopat attacks Beast with lead pipe and beats him down. [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: Well that’s one way to get upper hand in their match.[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]Bobby: Yeah next week at Sunday Bomb we will have two main events: Syhopat vs. Beast and Rouki Roundy vs. Real American. But now get ready for tonight’s main event.[/COLOR] [B]BBW championship qualifying match: Hero Pirat vs. H[/B] Both exchange chops at the start. [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: That will get them nowhere.[/COLOR] Then both exchange mat submission holds. [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: That’s useless too. Show some aggression![/COLOR] Then both start to fight hard. [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: Yeah that’s is what I wanted.[/COLOR] Hero Pirat works on H head, with punches and DDT`s. H does the same, but only concentrating on the neck. Outside Hero Pirat reverses H hurricarana into Pirat driver. In the ring H somehow kicks out. [COLOR=Blue]Bobby: How can human take so much pain?[/COLOR] [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: You are sure he is human?[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]Bobby: I think not![/COLOR] [COLOR=Green]Johnny Rich: No, wrong! He wants paycheck, must be human.[/COLOR] Hero Pirat goes for DDT, but H rolls him up and gets the win. Then both look at each other and exchange handshake. [COLOR=Blue]Bobby: That’s great sportsmanship! At Cold Wrestling we will see EX-P vs. Mr. World, Real American vs. injured Beast and debut of Cinsy Bull and Canadian Sheriff and much more.[/COLOR] [/FONT]

[B]Note[/B] [QUOTE]Tonight we are in talks with Real American. He is intrested in BBW. Updates soon. Rosters: [COLOR="Green"]Johnny Rich- color commentator and founder of BBW. He is also head booker.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Bobby: New play-by-play commentator. He is called Bob Pro because of his large knowledge in pro wrestling.[/COLOR] Soon rosters section will be up. And brackets too.[/QUOTE]

[B]Note[/B] [QUOTE]By the way I made my Bad Boys Wrestling in TEW2005 based on RaveX pack in real world. I Opened small fed in Tri State with popularity- 10%. So I can post TEW2005 results and raitings here too if someone intrested. I hired wrestlers with largest overness C+.[/QUOTE]

BBW FAQ [QUOTE] What is Bad Boys Wrestling? Bad Boys Wrestling (BBW) is fantasy wrestling federation based in real world. All characters, matches and all connected with BBW are trademarked in Latvia trademark association by Oskars Dombrava. It runs flash shows every week with fictional characters that have no connection to real people. When BBW was founded? BBW was founded in 1998 by Oskars Dombrava, but now dates will be changed due realism factors. It is like scripted wrestling series. Is BBW e-fed? No it is not e-fed. It is fully scripted professional wrestling federation with characters, matches and all things created by Ltd. “BBW”. You can’t join scripting or use Bad Boys Wrestling characters for your own federations or e-feds. If you really want to do it please contact [email]badboyswrestling@inbox.lv[/email] What BBW purpose? Bad Boys Wrestling purpose is create alternative to real world wrestling federations (like WWE, TNA and others). We realize people can’t spend so much time watching real wrestling on TV, so we give them alternative in web page format. What BBW can offer that real pro wrestling federations can’t? BBW offers new concept and look on pro wrestling as whole. People can imagine in their mind how great this match was, how the angle was done, it develops people imagination. You don’t have to sit by TV 2 hours to get to main event. BBW offers alternative matches, which can be realized in real life, never before seen storylines, great feuds, great gimmicks and other new things. What rules are in BBW? BBW uses 4 corner ring and regular USA wrestling rules. To read them click here: [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professional_wrestling#Rules[/url] How much time has been invested in BBW? Officially Bad Boys Wrestling started 1st January 2006, but it has been in makings since 1998. I love BBW! Can I sponsor it? Yes! You can contact BBW by email [email]badboyswrestling@inbox.lv[/email].[/QUOTE]

[B]Note[/B] [QUOTE]18.01.2006. Cold Wrestling 25th January will air at 3 PM by New York, USA time, 8 PM by London, U.K. time and 10 PM by Riga, Latvia time. For other countries check for your country: [url]http://www.timeanddate.com/[/url] More info about Cold Wrestling check here.[/QUOTE]

Archived