RTG: 2k Nikk - Chapter 1: 860 Born and Raised

860W Presents CT Celebration

Bobby Daniels vs. Jay Blackheart

Andy Adamson vs. Johnny G for the 860W Washington Street Championship

Russel Koumba and Mike Johnson vs. Khalid Ali and 2k Nikk

Carl Wantanabe vs. Zachary Redd

Mr. Everynight vs. Miguel Jimenez for the 860W Championship

Looking at those goals your nice kind owner has set you, on the job training in Selling is essential in the next few months. So with that in mind Everynight and Wantanabe will have to be training up the others. So that influenced my picks, I hope :)

Changed up the show style. Tell me what you think.

Show should be up tonight around RAW time.

ALSO: Taking suggestions for non-player specific RTG end of year rolls. For example I have the following.

51. Man of the World: Open up a region that the worker can work in.

52. Student of the Game: This wrestler has been studying your booking style. Increase booking skill by +15 and booking reputation by +10. Change preferred booking to match your companies style.

53. YouShoot Star: This wrestler was featured in a YouShoot style mock booking segment and did well. Increase booking reputation by +15 and booking skill by +10.

54. Loyal to the Game: This worker gains a loyalty to the player character.

55. BANKRUPTCY!: Lower owner reputation to 0.

56. Hobnobbing With Elite: Worker has become an unlikely millionaire. Owner reputation increases by +15 to at least a minimum of 50.

57. Married Out of Wrestling: Worker has married someone with nothing to do with wrestling. Change 'relationship' to 'yes'

58. It's My Legacy: Create a future worker to debut in 17 years with the same starting stats as this worker. Treat this worker as a son/daughter of this worker.

59. Forget You, I'm Out: Worker storms out of company! Give worker a -1 relationship with player character and owner and set contract to 1 day.

60. Give Me a Break: Set worker to 'on hiatus'.

Washington Street Bar

6 People in the Crowd

Bobby Daniels cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with Jay Blackheart. - E.25

***Nikk's Notes: Bobby sure can connect with the crowd. Going to have to utilize that moving forward

Jay Blackheart defeated Bobby Daniels in 5:18 by pinfall with a Backstabber. - F.7

***Nikk's Notes:Um...Phil really can't put matches together. Oops.***

2k Nikk and Khalid Ali vs. Mike Johnson and Russel Koumba

In an absolutely wretched bout that was devoid of action or heat, Khalid Ali and 2k Nikk defeated Mike Johnson and Russel Koumba in 7:29 when Khalid Ali defeated Mike Johnson by submission with a Camel Clutch. During the match we also had Russel Koumba turn on Johnson. F+.11

***Nikk's Notes: Make 'em humble Khalid! Story progressed forward as we got a win and Mike had a reason for the loss.***

Johnny G defeated Andy Adamson in 4:41 by submission with an Arm Triangle Choke. Johnny G makes defence number 1 of his 860W Washington Street Champion title. - E-.20

***Nikk's Notes: Best match of 860W's young history! Johnny and Andy may have very different styles but they can both go!***

Phil C comes to the ring and challenges Carl Wantanabe to a match for Johnny G. - E-.20

***Nikk's Notes: Keeping the story progressing***

In an absolutely wretched bout that was devoid of action or heat, Zachary Redd defeated Carl Wantanabe in 9:27 by pinfall with a Seing Redd Powerbomb. During the match we also had Johnny G run in and attack Wantanabe. - F+.15

***Nikk's Notes: Maybe a bit too much story? Not as good as Johnny and Andy. Starting to wonder if we peaked early...***

Having picked up the victory, Zachary Redd celebrates with Phil C and Johnny G - F-.4

***Nikk's Notes: Yeah. Ouch. They just didn't care.***

Miguel Jimenez Jr. vs. Mr. Everynight for the 860W Championship

In an absolutely wretched bout that was devoid of action or heat, Mr. Everynight defeated Miguel Jimenez Jr. in 11:27 by pinfall with a Day Break Jawbreaker. - F+.11

***Nikk's Notes: Did a decent job of reviving the crowd after my mistakes. Live and learn***

OVERALL: F+.13

May need to rearrange the card a bit...

Only a .2 percent gain of overness...

Made only 120 dollars...

For those curious the US economy is at F+.14 and falling and the US wrestling industry E-.19 and falling.

Jaded 4/5

TheOmniWarrior 4/5

Psycho Sam 4/5

Derek B 3/5

Portlius 3/5

Portlius 10/13

Jaded 9/13

Psycho Sam 9/13

TheOmniWarrior 9/13

Derek B 8/13

860W Presents March of Kings

2k Nikk vs. Khalid Ali

Mike Johnson vs. Russel Koumba

Andy Adamson vs. Jay Blackheart #1 contender to the Wash St title

Bobby Daniels vs. Zachary Redd

Carl Wantanabe & Miguel Jimenez Jr. vs. Johnny G & Mr. Everynight

if Carl and Miguel win they get a triple threat vs. Everynight. If Johnny and Everynight win the losers cannot challenge for an 860W title until 2011

2k Nikk vs. Khalid Ali

if Carl and Miguel win they get a triple threat vs. Everynight. If Johnny and Everynight win the losers cannot challenge for an 860W title until 2011

I'm awesome at predictions, 8 out of 13 so far makes me.... LAST?! DAYUM! :p

I just noticed that Psycho Sam and I have picked the same guy to be most over by the end of the year, my pick just happened to be listed separately from the rest of my predictions cos I'd picked already before the suggestion was added. Great minds think alike and all that. :)

2k Nikk vs. Khalid Ali

2k Nikk vs. Khalid Ali

2k Nikk vs. Khalid Ali

Dayum...must have not looked hard enough...

2k Nikk

2k Nikk vs. Khalid Ali

Washington Street Bar

Friday Week 2 March 2010

11 people in attendance

Khalid Ali cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with 2k Nikk. - F+.15

***Nikk's Notes: Strait Edge promo saying Khalid carried the team last month.***

2k Nikk vs. Khalid Ali

Khalid Ali defeated 2k Nikk. - F+.13

***Nikk's Notes: Everynight is a much better road agent than Phil C. Adding a minute to the story helped a bit.***

Russel Koumba cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with Mike Johnson. - F+.12

***Nikk's Notes: Russ is really good at cutting a heel promo. Helps that he looks like a ...***

In an absolutely wretched bout that was devoid of action or heat, Russel Koumba defeated Mike Johnson in 5:47 by pinfall with a Curb Stomp.

***Nikk's Notes: Heel Russ really let me down here. Was thinking of pushing him. Now...hmm...***

Andy Adamson vs. Jay Blackheart

In an absolutely wretched bout that was devoid of action or heat, Andy Adamson defeated Jay Blackheart in 9:05 by pinfall with a 450 Splash. - F+.14

***Nikk's Notes: FLY ANDY FLY ON YOUR ROCKET SHIP!!!! Fun little match here made better by Andy's high flying moves! Loved it! ***

Bobby Daniels cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with Zachary Redd. - E.24

***Nikk's Notes: Bobby will be on the mic every show forever.***

In an absolutely wretched bout that was devoid of action or heat, Zachary Redd defeated Bobby Daniels in 7:29 by pinfall with a Seing Redd Powerbomb. - F+.11

***Nikk's Notes: Will really need to teach these two psychology. Still a decent match.***

Carl Wantanabe and Miguel Jimenez Jr. vs. Johnny G and Mr. Everynight

In an awful match that was completely devoid of heat, Carl Wantanabe and Miguel Jimenez Jr. defeated Johnny G and Mr. Everynight in 8:28 when Carl Wantanabe defeated Johnny G by pinfall with a Lariat following botched interference by Phil C. - E-.19

***Nikk's Notes: YESSSS! GREAT MATCH! WE'RE REALLY COMING ALONG! Just in time for our big show next month!***

OVERALL: E-.17

Will be gone until 7/5 sadly with a move. Then onto our big show Champions Brawl

Andy Adamson vs. Johnny G vs. Khalid Ali for the 860W Washington St Championship

2k Nikk vs. Russel Koumba

Mike Johnson vs.Zachary Redd #1 Contender for the 860W Championship

Carl Wantanabe vs. Miguel Jimenez Jr. vs. Mr. Everynight for the 860W Championship

Andy Adamson vs. Johnny G vs. Khalid Ali for the 860W Washington St Championship

Mike Johnson vs. Zachary Redd #1 Contender for the 860W Championship

Carl Wantanabe vs. Miguel Jimenez Jr. vs. Mr. Everynight for the 860W Championship

Mike Johnson vs. Zachary Redd #1 Contender for the 860W Championship

Alrighty fellas. Should have internet back today so I **should** be getting the results up tomorrow night.

860W presents Champions Brawl

Derek B 4/5

Jaded 3/5

Portlius 3/5

TheOmniWarrior 2/5

Psycho Sam 2/5

Portlius 13/18

Derek B 12/18

Jaded 12/18

Psycho Sam 11/18

TheOmniWarrior 11/18

Derek shot up with a big win!

Carl Wantanabe vs. Miguel Jimenez Jr. vs. Mr. [/b]Everynight for the 860W Championship

Archived