I cannot run house shows

I am running my own promotion; I am at cult level. I have 10 people under written contract [ I went to cult to quick and am loosing a lot of money so I edited contracts to be written to help balance everything ] I have 10 under atleast because I had counted. I set up house shows, but it says I cannot run them because I do not have more then ten people under written contract...why?

I am running my own promotion; I am at cult level. I have 10 people under written contract [ I went to cult to quick and am loosing a lot of money so I edited contracts to be written to help balance everything ] I have 10 under atleast because I had counted. I set up house shows, but it says I cannot run them because I do not have more then ten people under written contract...why?

Do the contracts state they will work house shows? If not, tough luck.

Also, polite reminder to use the small questions thread :)

Probably they don't have the 'required to appear at house shows' clause in their contracts.

Your one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen

Do the contracts state they will work house shows? If not, tough luck.

Also, polite reminder to use the small questions thread :)

Thanks. Sorry I keep forgetting about that. That sounds dumb I know, but usually I am rushing and forget all about that thread.

I just went through the editor and made sure they all had House Shows ticked to Yes...still getting the error.

Go to the scheduling section where you set up your house shows to run and click the roster option. Make sure that the workers who can work house shows are actually in the column that lists workers assigned to the house show circuit. If you edit their contract it will not automatically do this for you, so you will need to manually add them to the house show roster.

Go to the scheduling section where you set up your house shows to run and click the roster option. Make sure that the workers who can work house shows are actually in the column that lists workers assigned to the house show circuit. If you edit their contract it will not automatically do this for you, so you will need to manually add them to the house show roster.

Thank you so much :). I didn't know that I had to add them I thought it was automatic. Thanks again I appreciate it greatly.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="soxfan93" data-cite="soxfan93" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34022" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Also, this question is perfect for the Small Questions thread.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Already been told.</p>

Archived