New division in feeder org

I'm running as Alpha-1 and currenty do not have FW or BW divisions. I bought KDMFC and they have LW and FW divisions and I want to create a BW division. How do I go about doing this?

Here's what I did so far

1) I added the division and the belt to KDMFC

2) I added the division and FW division to APLPHA-1 but no titles so I could change the fighter's weightclasses

3) I signed fighters that I assigned to BW and then sent all 8 (going to add more) down with the BW level, but when the arrived in KDMFC they were immediatly listed as FWs.

4) None of the new fighters fought at any weight in ALPHA-1

Still they are listed as BWs. Help?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Iceisle" data-cite="Iceisle" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34170" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Did you go to Modify Data and change their 'Best Weight' to 135? If not, they'll automatically move back to their preferred weight when they go to another company, assuming that company has the division available.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Correct. Because of the lack of bantamweights in the database, they will all prefer to fight in their original weight class. Either delete FW (not recommended, and I don't know for sure if that'll work), or, like suggested, change the individual fighters' preferred weight and minimum weight to 135 or less in the editor.</p>

<p>The BW division mod is still too small a division. I'd use the redone mod by Afroduck if you want more divisions.</p><p> </p><p>

Anyway, if a company does not have the fighter's weight class, it'll automatically put them in whatever their highest possible weight class is.</p><p> </p><p>

For example, let's say I have Luke Hilton, who prefers to fight at Bantamweight. I hire him, but I don't have BW division...I have FW and up. Because Hilton can fight up to Welterweight, he'll default into that weight class and I'd have to manually put him down to FW where I want him.</p>

Archived