Question about game

Ahh so if a Big power guy is trying to go speed he wont be able to go very high?

My guy is considered a "regular" style wrestler. He is also a heavyweight. It has capped me at like 43% for Brawling. My Mat and Chain Wrestling are both a C- and I cant use the 10% boost on them either. Basic is at a C- also.

Here are all my skills:

A*: Resilence

C: Star Quality, Brawling

C- : Mat Wrestling, Chain Wrestling, Looks, Basics, Toughness, Spirit

E: Power, Submissions, Athleticism, Stamina, Respect

F: Strong Style, HArcore, MMA, Aerial, Flashiness, Microphone, Charisma, Acting, Psychology, Safety, Consistency, Selling, Business, Booking, Intensity, Stiffness, Menace, Refereeing.

What am I supposed to be good at than if im a heavyweight?

Also how do I increase the amount of popularity per win or loss? I get 1 per loss or win now. How do i get more? Does it come with popularity?

Ive been able to bump a couple things up to C- or C. But nothing seems to be allowed to get any higher at all. Is there a reason why I cant seem to be good at anything? Ive increased my guy in every type of power and it seems to have been maxed out and cant be increased.

Got another question.

When it comes to popularity in the promotion. How does it work for an increase or decrease? Does match rating help any? How much does the oppts push matter also? I try to just end my matches asap so I can win since my oppt get their finisher super easy it seems.

Also how do I increase the amount of popularity per win or loss? I get 1 per loss or win now. How do i get more? Does it come with popularity?

Off the top of my head, it depends on who you beat and the match rating.

Ive been able to bump a couple things up to C- or C. But nothing seems to be allowed to get any higher at all. Is there a reason why I cant seem to be good at anything? Ive increased my guy in every type of power and it seems to have been maxed out and cant be increased.

The caps are random, based on the starting stats. There's no guarantee you'll be awesome at everything, or indeed anything. That doesn't stop you from having a successful career given that you can still develop a good arsenal.

Off the top of my head, it depends on who you beat and the match rating.

The caps are random, based on the starting stats. There's no guarantee you'll be awesome at everything, or indeed anything. That doesn't stop you from having a successful career given that you can still develop a good arsenal.

Well strictly talking the attribute ratings. Assuming the higher they are the more effective my character will be correct? More toughness means I can take more punishment and lose less Energy? I have upgraded my moveset and almost doubled it.

I have beaten several main event guys in my promotions already so its not like im struggling to win. Just my attributes are very ugly looking. It sucks seeing F's and C's everything. I prefer A's or B's but if I cant get that its not a big deal. Just wanna know if my guy can get to those levels.

But as far as developing into a Champagne Lover and Tommy Cornell kinda attributes it looks like that isnt happening doesnt it?

Also last thing. How important are the mic skill stuff? I have yet to see a promo being run for me or anyone. Are they not used in this game? I know they arnt shown in match cards so you never know if any promotion is running them on WreSpi or even TEW.

Archived