Niko's Marvel year 1960

Hi Folks,

I will share the version of marvel that i made and play with. its a work in progress, now only had the base of characters of the first 10 fantastic four comics from 1960.

the idea is to continue adding more comics to this base.

What is in the base??

V0.0

- Transcription of Fantastic Four v1 (001-010)

Super Heroes: 4 (all fantastic four)

Other Heros: 3 (police men)

Super Villians: 13

Other Villians: 7 (random Thieves)

Other Citizen: 4

no Real Comic Citizen yet.. none appear in this 10 comics

Pictures: I use a direct copy from the comics... there are not too beatufil and not in the best scales but give the feel of the era.

Here is the link i should stay up for 15 days: http://www.mediafire.com/?jl8ljr4t97qj2kl

Thx.

Please make any suggestion in the forum... i will try to make a update of the database periodically adding more comics...

I really like the idea, but with such a thin roster it's hard to even test the thing.

My advice would gather at least 100 characters (villains inclued) and release it.

I am very found of what you are doing, the concept of adding characters as you go through the years though.

Yeah i know... its a work in progress i will be adding more heroes regulary...

I know I know, I mean it just a bit harder testing a database with few heroes and villains, takes a while before something happens. CBH works weird with few characters.

Mmm i played with this database regulary... and i had very fun battles with minimun hp.many close ones...

sometimes i got many battles in one patrol....

anyway i like to advance with the comics but always looking for some mistakes in the database after we have 100 characters... because that will be to much data to analize....

anyway i'll continue to add comics in the database

now i am in the year 1963, i will choose the next 10 comics i'll work... the options are:

- amazing spiderman (001 - 010)

- Fantastic Four (011 - 020)

- Incredible Hulk (001 - 006)

feel free to vote for one.

Archived