Can't sim week since 1.03 RTE 3022

[QUOTE=TPBPlayer]bump, I just got this too. I hope that doesn't trash a 15 year career. I exited the game while it was simming a week and chose yes to save. I was in a hurry and suddenly had to run out. Upon restarting, the game crashes when I try to sim the week now. :([/QUOTE] That will crash the game everytime. I will make sure to disable to ability to save while simming in 1.04. Essentially, you saved an incomplete week which corrupted your game.

[QUOTE=Arlie Rahn]That will crash the game everytime. I will make sure to disable to ability to save while simming in 1.04. Essentially, you saved an incomplete week which corrupted your game.[/QUOTE] I was able to recover from a similar problem by opening the stats.dat file in MS Access, opening the Week11Stats table, choosing "select all" and then pressing delete. I was stuck at Week11, but the same technique would probably work for whichever week you are stuck. This will allow you to sim the week again. The program does "resim" the games that had already been played that week, and these teams will be credited with an extra win or loss to their record for the season, and players get a second chance to get injured ;-). Other player stats for those teams may be a little messed up too, but it should at least get you going again. If you don't have MS Access, the freeware OpenOffice should work as well.

Archived