Improvement for the game.....

Suggestions for BBCF to make it better, and less work for you for the next five years.

1) Be able to edit, conferences, teams, team colors, bowls, play-offs, size of conference, and movement of teams, without having to start a new league.,etc. from within the game, without of having to go through MS Access.

Just my opinion.......

Another improvement.....

Make the game bigger in scope. Division 1 and Division 2 schools combined in format. The Major colleges will play for the National Championship, while the lesser schools can play in a second tier National Title.

Example:

For warm up games, many major colleges play lesser teams like Michigan vs Appachian State.

This would open up many possiblities. And allow the lesser majors like Akron to play Harvard. Each having their own title from Major to minor titles.

That would enlarge the college football game, from 120 teams to about 240 teams.

In my opinion......this would make the ultimate game, even EA sports doesn't do that.

Plus, better support, to let this College Football Fans that have supported this game to come back.

I agree with both your comments.

It is a lot of work making leagues, adding teams, check and re-check the lot over again when playing as to avoid too many RTEs.

But.....

Will Arlie Rahn be able to make what you ask... does he have the time to do it?

Will Arlie do it?

He can but no one will expect it to come it to come out like magic.

• 3 weeks later...

Improvements

Here is a big one.........ANY MONEY LEFT OVER at the end of the year, should roll over. The game in itself is heavily weighed for the elite teams, there has to be a way for the weaker teams to have a chance to win or re-group. I was told.....just keep winning. My last season I met all of my expectations, was predicted to finish 10th in my conference, I finished 6th. Won some big conference games, and beat my rival. I finished 7-5 on the year, but lost my Bowl game. I had $200,000 leftover in my budget, and when the season switched to the new year.....I lost the $200,000 in reserve. My new budget did not get any boost, and had zero left over.

This is a huge flaw in the game.

Here is a big one.........ANY MONEY LEFT OVER at the end of the year, should roll over. The game in itself is heavily weighed for the elite teams, there has to be a way for the weaker teams to have a chance to win or re-group. I was told.....just keep winning. My last season I met all of my expectations, was predicted to finish 10th in my conference, I finished 6th. Won some big conference games, and beat my rival. I finished 7-5 on the year, but lost my Bowl game. I had $200,000 leftover in my budget, and when the season switched to the new year.....I lost the $200,000 in reserve. My new budget did not get any boost, and had zero left over.

This is a huge flaw in the game.

Man this would be fantastic. Building up a smaller team is such a long, arduous process in this game. This suggestion would make it easier while still being realistic.

Archived