WWE 2013- In my eyes.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, To get started, I'm gonna do Smackdown a little bit differently, I'm gonna let YOU choose the matches, Yep, It's gonna be Smackdown, Sin City style! You pick the matches, I make them! The best 5 end up on Smackdown! You can choose all the superstars I mentioned in the beginning. And some newcomers, Hulk Hogan, Julian Hall "The Princess", Jillie Ann Hall "The Drunk Princess", "The" Brian Kendrick, Stone Cold Steve Austin and Armando! The results will be revealed on Tuesday October 9th, 2012. Have fun!

Sorry but Mahal is not in this dynasty, Choose someone that's actully in the roster.

If you don't know, Here's the roster of WWE 2013- In my eyes, In alphabetical order.

"The" Brian Kendrick

Alex Riley

Alicia Fox (In ZEN)

Antonio Cesaro

Armando

Beth Phoenix

Chris Jericho

Christian

CM Punk

Cody Rhodes

Damien Sandow

Daniel Bryan

David Otunga

Dolph Ziggler

Drew McIntyre

Earl Hebner (Referee)

Evan Bourne

Ezekiel Jackson

Heath Slater

Hulk Hogan (Occasional Wrestler)

Husky Harris

Jack Avater (Owner)

Jack Swagger

Jerry Lawler (Color Commentator)

Jillie Ann Hall

John Cena

JTG

Julian Hall

Kane

Lita

Mark Henry

Michael Cole (Announcer)

Natalya

Paul Heyman (Manager)

Primo

Randy Orton

Rey Mysterio

R-Truth

Ryback

Santino Marella

Sheamus

Sin Cara

Steve Austin (Road Agent)

Tensai

The Big Show

The Miz

The Rock

The Undertaker

Triple H

William Regal

Yoshi Tatsu

Zack Ryder

And that's the roster!

The Miz beating The Rock? Cooooool.....

Michael Cole actully beating The Undertaker?..............Uuuuh, That's intresting......

David Otunga vs Triple H? That will happen someday.

Show vs Santino? GREAT IDEA! It's wrestling gooooollld!

But ya know, Not all the matches have to be upsets you know. You can have some normal matches and some one-sided matches.

Obviously not at the same time, although it is possible with a battle royal. I meant to push him - and not by simply changing his push on the roster page, which I'm assuming is what you've been doing, based entirely on who you like and who you don't.

If you don't figure out how to play, you're going to fall back to cult in less than a month.

Obviously not at the same time, although it is possible with a battle royal. I meant to push him - and not by simply changing his push on the roster page, which I'm assuming is what you've been doing, based entirely on who you like and who you don't.

If you don't figure out how to play, you're going to fall back to cult in less than a month.

Oh, Sorry. I'll push him.

Pushes

Here are some people that are getting some big pushes during the coming month!

Name

David Otunga: Still very new to the WWE, Would have a good US Title run.

Zack Ryder: He's one of the most underrated wrestlers in the real WWE and would have a good WWE title run, So I feel bad for Ryder.

Heath Slater: I'll team him with The Miz and Primo to become the New 3-Count. And he will be getting a world title run in the future.

The Miz: Will be teamed with Heath Slater and Primo to form the New 3-Count, He will get a WWE title run in the future.

Primo: Same as last time, Will get a intercontinel championship run.

Ezekiel Jackson: He's strong, tough and destructive, Now all he needs is the World Heavyweight title to truely prove he's domination.

Antonio Cesaro: Soxfan93 made a request.

What exactly do you mean by calling Ryder "one of the worst wrestlers in the real WWE?" Do you not understand wrestling, or can you just not see who is good and who is terrible?

I'm done with this diary though. None of it makes sense, and I can't tell if you just don't get it or you're deliberately trying to be terrible. Either way, good luck.

What exactly do you mean by calling Ryder "one of the worst wrestlers in the real WWE?" Do you not understand wrestling, or can you just not see who is good and who is terrible?

I'm done with this diary though. None of it makes sense, and I can't tell if you just don't get it or you're deliberately trying to be terrible. Either way, good luck.

I'm sorry! That was a typo!

Archived