WWE 2013- In my eyes.

I think my favorite part of this whole Diary is that Brian Kendrick fights off Ryback, Cody Rhodes, Damian Sandow, Kane, Daniel Bryan, and Tensai, all on his own. Glorious.

^ Sarcasm.

You're either out to get some cheap laughs via an idiotic diary, or your the biggest moron on the net. Seriously, this is god awful, and is a disgrace to this forum.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^ Sarcasm.

You're either out to get some cheap laughs via an idiotic diary, or your the biggest moron on the net. Seriously, this is god awful, and is a disgrace to this forum.

And also, That was not nice at all.......But i'm not giving up, I will not stop till I have no ideas left!

I'm 11 years old.

Glad you can keep your spirits up with all the negativity thrown at you. If people were this unsupportive of my writing when I was 11, I would have curled up in a ball in the corner and cried.

Most important thing you can do is have fun and try to learn from your mistakes. Play how you want and write what makes you happy. Good luck.

Glad you can keep your spirits up with all the negativity thrown at you. If people were this unsupportive of my writing when I was 11, I would have curled up in a ball in the corner and cried.

Most important thing you can do is have fun and try to learn from your mistakes. Play how you want and write what makes you happy. Good luck.

Well said!

Guest KingOfKings
I give you major props for being 11 and doing this! Your writing is a lot better than some of the adults on here to be honest. Good job.

• 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Russelrules44" data-cite="Russelrules44" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34583" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yk, Looking back at this....I look at myself and ask.....What the hell was I thinking when I came up with this piece of crap diary anyways?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> we all have to start some where.</p>

Archived