Eh !!?! What??!?! Given job with same college after fired

Eh !! What !?!?!

Yep, that is what the title says...

Decided to get down to playing Icy's mod with a slight difference... moved TCU and LATC to Sun Belt. That's all moved.

Decided to use Hawaii as first job.

After poor performances in the first four years (2013-2017)... I was notified by the AD the previous year (2016) that the Board of Trustees are losing patience with me so giving me one more chance to turn the fortunes of Hawaii Warriors in 2017. I admit it is real hard trying to get good fortunes for Hawaii and it is also hard to get decent wins and getting decent 3 star recruits so mostly 1 and 2 stars come here.

2017 got me a bad season.. Won 1 out of 11 games !! That cops it out more as I had 2 seasons of 2-9 and the first two seasons were 4-7 and 3-8 respectively.

Got a message from AD Leonard Barr with the heading 'You've been fired'

"I think it is time, the team went different direction. I feel I have been fair to you with my expectations and you have not met them.

Therefore, you are no longer our head coach."

The next message say that I have been fired.

The next message say that Frank Miles had been appointed as head coach of Hawaii Warriors and he was assistant as Duke.

Therefore no job offers were in the mail inbox.

The final message of the inbox with the heading says 'Fired !"

The 'Fired !' message says

"After being let go, you have been given another chance by Hawaii Warriors"

So in effect, I am head coach for the following season 2018.

Eh !! What !! what happened to the coach of Frank Miles ? No message of him being fired.

How can I become a head coach straight away with the same college after being fired?

The mind boggles !!

Archived