USPW: A Long Ride To The Top

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/TheMaskedAvatar.jpg

[This past show didn't have Sam as happy with me as my first one did. The tv ratings came out and we had dropped a short distance from 1.18 to 1.13. But there were certain guys who weren't advertised as wrestling that night, including James Justice and Enygma so the tv ratings certainly reflected that. But they can't wrestle every week right? Gotta give some other people television time. Everyone works hard in this company and deserves time on television.]

[The next day I was working on the script within Sam's office in his home and thinking about some changes and rewrites I was going to need to make to this card when there was a knock on the door. I barely had to answer before the door opened. It opened to reveal]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW5/AliciaStrong_JS.jpg

[Alicia. I gave her a smile. Well, as much of a smile as I can give with the mask. It definitely limits facial expressions. However, I turned to face her completely.]

The Masked Avatar

"Alicia, I'm glad you were able to stop by. I have been doing a lot of thinking and this week I am not gonna be able to fit the Women's matches in. With so much going on right now, I needed some extra room. However, you will be in a Dark match against the woman we talked about before that we recently signed. Plus, you will be taking on Sheri on the go-home show before the first pay-per-view. Belle and Raven will be fighting for the Women's Title on that show as well. I'm sorry I wasn't able to fit you on there."

[And I had started rambling on. Alicia definitely looked disappointed at the lack of television time. She came over and sat down on a chair seated next to me. I drew in a deep breath and that gave me a whiff of her perfume. For a moment, I felt like I was in heaven but I quickly focused on her talking to me.]

Alicia Strong

"We're not getting a pay-per-view match either, are we?"

The Masked Avatar

"Not this month, no. But I already have a Women's title match written in for next month on the pay-per-view. I just have to decide how I want it to go."

Alicia Strong

"I know that men, especially here in America, have a hard time taking women's wrestling seriously. But just remember that there are some great athletes out there, Avatar, who happen to be female."

The Masked Avatar

"And you are definitely one of them."

Alicia Strong

[blushing] "Well, I do what I can. But it's not just me. It's Raven and Belle and Sheri and Sara and a lot more. We can be a good attraction. Something different from SWF and TCW. We need that something different. It will help us get over the top of those other promotions Just think about it. Alright?"

[i nodded and agreed that I would but she's probably not gonna like the bikini contest I have planned between Raven and Belle this week.]

After much consideration and thought on my part, I have decided to bring my TEW 2010 diary writing to a close. I know that this may seem sudden. However, I really need to get focused on my college schoolwork as deadlines are rapidly approaching. I plan to return with the new TEW 2013 game recharged and refreshed and ready to write. Thank you all for understanding and reading.

Archived