Anyone Interested in WWE Multiplayer Game?

I am dieing to do a two man WWE multiplayer game. Ideally I would like to do present day, with one person taking Raw and the other taking Smackdown. We could either draft fresh rosters(from the wrestlers in WWE) or use the default rosters from real life(but I like brand exclusiveness) and the way the current brands in WWE are set up they would probably be hard to run once wrestlers are exclusive to their brand again.

This could be a just for fun thing or we could do a Dynasty but I am terrible at putting the shows together. If you want to do the Dynasty thing I will do my best to give as much input in as I can, but I am terrible at posting the shows and making them look good.

So anyone interested in doing this?

If you guys wanted I would book TNA? lol. I am looking to do a multiplayer game too. So if not, anyone else want to start one up? I don't want to start a whole new thread and start cluttering things up.

What data you thinking of using? I've never really done a real world game but the idea of a multiplayer is more enticing than single player real world.

What data you thinking of using? I've never really done a real world game but the idea of a multiplayer is more enticing than single player real world.

Data doesn't matter to me. If real world I'd rather go current times considering I have a couple of real world historical singleplayer going.

If you want to go Cornellverse I am down for that too let me know.

Data doesn't matter to me. If real world I'd rather go current times considering I have a couple of real world historical singleplayer going.

If you want to go Cornellverse I am down for that too let me know.

Real world is fine with me. I was wondering what data you wanted to use i.e. historical or current. :)

Real world is fine with me. I was wondering what data you wanted to use i.e. historical or current. :)

Yeah I would rather go current. I have work until later tonight we can start the game later tn if you want. Pm me if you have skype/an email you wanna send it with or aim or something.

Archived