WMMA3 FSF Theme/Skin

It's awesome, and I like that the pictures of fighters have borders now, that always annoyed me. I'd like it more if they were more viewable though, like a bit thicker and given a nice frame? Just a minor issue.

Also not a fan of the Lower Caps but I don't mind too much. It's great.

http://i.imgur.com/Ej9lD.jpg

Came across this just a second ago.

I did try it with upper case, but just felt it was a bit too loud. I openly admit I've taken a lot of inspiration from the old Championship Manager series with designing parts of this, hence lower case buttons, different images in the background, etc.

Thanks for the spot on the editor screen, this is what happens when you're working on it in the early hours! Always helpful if people spot mistakes.

I've amended the zip file to include the new editor screen, if you wish to just download the editor screen background, here it is:

Amended editor screen: DOWNLOAD

Nice one. If there's any other mistakes I can find, I'll let you know when I continue my default game. I understand about the letters, it doesn't look bad or anything, just was curious as to why you went with the lower case as most go with the uppercase. I can understand you're reasoning now though. Keep up the good work. :)

• 2 weeks later...