Bio's

Im playing around with a personalized default database where i've taken a little from a lot of different finished and half finished mods that i've downloaded here during the years......Taking a promotion here and there and adjusting them to fit my game.....

Big thanks to all the modders for their tireless work.....But im in a bit of a pickle....I have a lot of renders but im in a little need of profiles so I was wondering if anybody had any lying around in doc or txt files or had a database with bio's but no renders that I can pick around in for inspiration...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I actually posted some in the Community Fighter Share thread. I wrote most of them, but my memory is fuzzy, and I know that I also copied/altered a lot of descriptions from the Modern Warriors database, so I'm sure some of them aren't mine. It's hard to keep track of these things.

Anyway, you can get them in two Google documents (separated by gender) here, or in database form here.

None of them are amazing, but I'm no writer, so I know that coming up with descriptions can get extremely tiresome. Hopefully this helps a bit.

For what it's worth, you may want to poke around in the MW database yourself. Most descriptions mention past fights and other stuff that's too specific, but I also found a lot that were very usable.

Archived