An Idea for a Dynasty(There's a part for someone else)

I would do a dynasty based off of my WWE game, the first show I would post would be the Royal Rumble, since its a great launching pad for you guys to start off of, I just did a draft( I do the last show of every year, its my idea of starting off every new year fresh.

I would post a show like any other diary, but right after I would like to get someone to review the show as if they were a writer for a pro wrestling website. My show's would be strictly storyline related and completely Kayfabe. But the writer could talk about other companies if they want, say what contracts are running out in the big companies. And most of all completely critique my work. It would be cool for me if this idea actually takes off.

For how this would work, Every Saturday, I would send you the the data from my game. You could then review the shows and make your predictions for PPV's in the form of an online article. If anyone is interest just let me know. If two people are interested their could easily be one person who reviews and critiques smackdown while the other works on Raw. I would post my Raw and Smackdown shows and then the writer or two for the "website" would post whatever they want, then PM when they are done, so I know to post the next week's show.

So guys let me know if you want in. I think this could work really well, Also i would not censor the articles, so if you want to write how terrible im doing, that would be fine. It would add a realness and fun to the dynasty.

I would do a dynasty based off of my WWE game, the first show I would post would be the Royal Rumble, since its a great launching pad for you guys to start off of, I just did a draft( I do the last show of every year, its my idea of starting off every new year fresh.

I would post a show like any other diary, but right after I would like to get someone to review the show as if they were a writer for a pro wrestling website. My show's would be strictly storyline related and completely Kayfabe. But the writer could talk about other companies if they want, say what contracts are running out in the big companies. And most of all completely critique my work. It would be cool for me if this idea actually takes off.

For how this would work, Every Saturday, I would send you the the data from my game. You could then review the shows and make your predictions for PPV's in the form of an online article. If anyone is interest just let me know. If two people are interested their could easily be one person who reviews and critiques smackdown while the other works on Raw. I would post my Raw and Smackdown shows and then the writer or two for the "website" would post whatever they want, then PM when they are done, so I know to post the next week's show.

So guys let me know if you want in. I think this could work really well, Also i would not censor the articles, so if you want to write how terrible im doing, that would be fine. It would add a realness and fun to the dynasty.

I'm kind of intrigued by this. It's a great idea!

Archived