The "Modern Japan" movement?

Very interesting to see Japan in a huge state of flux. Looks like there's an alliance of Japanese regional federations going on to try to prevent them from cannibalizing each other and then having the big boys pick off the true cream of the crop:

Members:

EXODUS 2010 (the new Burning EXILE-led promotion)

Golden Canvas Grappling

WEXXV

WLW

Vehemently Opposed:

Black Canvas Grappling (Formed very specifically against GCG joining the Alliance)

Watching the battle warily

PGHW (they're down to Cult, so they'll be waiting to raid the best from the Modern Japan movement, probably.. but how do you get the members and not the philosophy?)

The Big Dog:

BHOTWG: Let's put it this way, anyone they want from any of the Japanese feds (other than probably PGHW), they'll get.

<p>I'm in awe. The BCG-GCG thing is something I'd never ever have guessed and the swerve on flipping BCG upside down and inside out is just pure genious, seriously. Awesome. And I also love this alliance, especially since Ryu Kajahara is one of my favourite characters and now he's an integral part of Japanese wrestling scene and with him WEXXV is also now a much bigger player.</p><p> </p><p>

There's just so much information that I'm just shocked. I don't know what to look for or what to click.</p>

Archived