1983 War To Settle The Score Mod Hype Thread

<p>Do you have folders Databases? And Pictures? And Help? If you don't, then create them, or else perhaps you didn't install the game correctly.</p><p> </p><p>

If you are still having trouble, you should probably take it to the Tech Support forum.</p>

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="sportsfan77" data-cite="sportsfan77" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34857" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>all thats in that floder is a gam,e shotcut help</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If its says shortcut. Click on it and go to file location that should open up where there telling you to look.</p>

Do you have folders Databases? And Pictures? And Help? If you don't, then create them, or else perhaps you didn't install the game correctly.

If you are still having trouble, you should probably take it to the Tech Support forum.[/quotejust creAted them

]

I am on the K's with workers now. Right now I have gotten the workers down to 2549. Plus redid locations some of them was out of whack. Minnesota and AWA are back in the Mid West. Missouri is fully back in the Mid West. Colorado was move to the Southwest. I want to play a game and do a dynasty but, after playing Fleisch's Real World Mod I understood why I don't play? I get a game going and the next thing you know it's past midnight.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34857" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>In TEW, Colorado is Midsouth<p> </p><p> <span>http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa192/dse81_photo/USAMap.jpg</span></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That means I am going to have lot changing to do. It was in the Midwest in the location file. Mid-South and Central States are going to be very interesting. Considering Central States is in Mid South region based out of Kansas City on the map. Mid South territory is Oklahoma and the rest is in the south east.</p>

<p>Someone told me that I had set Ken Shamrock's debut year wrong. Which there right I did, but no one complained about the Hardy boys debut wrong when I set it three years after they really debuted. I think that's funny. I just got to Matt Hardy in the worker section only reason I am bringing it up. </p><p> </p><p>

BTW Fix most of the glaring location mistakes thanks for the map Jaysin. Kansas though will stay in the Mid- West region because that''s where Central States was based out of and they also ran Missouri. Mississippi, Louisiana, and Arkansas have been moved to the Southeast. It bothers me because in reality them states were Mid-South territory. But I raised Mid-South pop in the South East to reflect the change. </p><p> </p><p>

WWF is running shows in other areas in test sim game. Southwest, Hawaii, and Great Lakes so that's good. </p><p> </p><p>

Would anyone call Matt Hardy timid or more bold?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="alvarasus" data-cite="alvarasus" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34857" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Someone told me that I had set Ken Shamrock's debut year wrong. Which there right I did, but no one complained about the Hardy boys debut wrong when I set it three years after they really debuted. I think that's funny. I just got to Matt Hardy in the worker section only reason I am bringing it up. <p> </p><p> BTW Fix most of the glaring location mistakes thanks for the map Jaysin. Kansas though will stay in the Mid- West region because that''s where Central States was based out of and they also ran Missouri. Mississippi, Louisiana, and Arkansas have been moved to the Southeast. It bothers me because in reality them states were Mid-South territory. But I raised Mid-South pop in the South East to reflect the change. </p><p> </p><p> WWF is running shows in other areas in test sim game. Southwest, Hawaii, and Great Lakes so that's good. </p><p> </p><p> Would anyone call Matt Hardy timid or more bold?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I don't know how Matt Hardy was when he first came onto the scene, but if you've seen his shoots lately, he's definitely been on the bold side. You can always put in narratives to make him more of a jerk later on. He never seemed to recover from the Lita/Edge situation. Then again, maybe he was an ass all along and it just took that situation to bring it out.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="darkfire423" data-cite="darkfire423" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34857" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Billy Robinson should be Middleweight. He was billed 240 most of his career. I took advantage and had him in NJPW as a Light Heavy. But he was a Soild small Heavyweight.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thank you it's fixed.</p>

<p>Im doing a watcher in 83 and have just entered 87.</p><p>

WWF is International</p><p>

AWA is Global</p><p>

WCCW, CMLL, and UWA are Cults</p><p>

All others are regional</p><p> </p><p>

AJPW, GCW, SWCW, and JWP all went bankrupt.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="CPBHBK" data-cite="CPBHBK" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34857" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Im doing a watcher in 83 and have just entered 87.<p> WWF is International</p><p> AWA is Global</p><p> WCCW, CMLL, and UWA are Cults</p><p> All others are regional</p><p> </p><p> AJPW, GCW, SWCW, and JWP all went bankrupt.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Well GCW and SWCW are planned and working out the way I want minus AJPW and JPW going under.</p><p> </p><p> Planning to do narrative with Maple Leaf as well to get them to shutdown and Calgary. AWA seems like a beast I am still working on the workers. When done with workers will be working on getting rid of movesets that don't connect with any wrestlers. Than couple of watcher games. I am still fighting through M's on names. An the Worker list is down to 2499.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="alvarasus" data-cite="alvarasus" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34857" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Good news I think I figured out what was killing All Japan. It was who the owner was. I had Baba's wife in as owner, so I switched it too Baba himself, so it should work.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Ohh, that does make sense</p>

Looks like Rick Rude started wrestling in August 1982. He will be on the All-Star Wrestling roster in Vancouver to start the game. Also Rick Steiner cranked up his weird performance to 90 anyone with a hand puppet named Alex is weird.

<p>Update in the S' s fixing the performances, lifestyles, skills getting over haul to balance it out.</p><p>

Fixing ages and debuts. It seemed some wrestlers debuted early than I have them. For some reason certain wrestlers yet to debut have popularity. I am talking about no names with pop which I am changing as I go along. </p><p>

Former NWA World Champions are getting 60 pop in USA. Only exception is Tommy Rich. Andre is the most popular wrestler in the world. </p><p>

Reading interview from Ole making me want Georgia popularity in the Southeast because business was down. Supposedly so was Florida. Almost all companies will start with 60 In their main region. I am doing that so companies have easier time putting on shows and growing.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="alvarasus" data-cite="alvarasus" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34857" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Update in the S' s fixing the performances, lifestyles, skills getting over haul to balance it out.<p> Fixing ages and debuts. It seemed some wrestlers debuted early than I have them. For some reason certain wrestlers yet to debut have popularity. I am talking about no names with pop which I am changing as I go along. </p><p> Former NWA World Champions are getting 60 pop in USA. Only exception is Tommy Rich. Andre is the most popular wrestler in the world. </p><p> Reading interview from Ole making me want Georgia popularity in the Southeast because business was down. Supposedly so was Florida. Almost all companies will start with 60 In their main region. I am doing that so companies have easier time putting on shows and growing.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Great job going along fixing some of the errors and adding new some stuff. Hope the updates continue.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="CPBHBK" data-cite="CPBHBK" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34857" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Great job going along fixing some of the errors and adding new some stuff. Hope the updates continue.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thank you. They will some worker relationships have been changed or deleted as well.</p>

<p>little thing bugging me. Lumberjack Pierre gets no love</p><p> </p><p>

you have Scott Irwin and Bill Irwin with the WWF tag titles. </p><p> </p><p>

It should be Scott Irwin (Lumberjack Eric) and Zarinoff Lebeouf (Lumberjack Pierre).</p><p> </p><p>

Just a nit pick. I get it that the Lumberjacks werent around long. Won title drop title and gone. But both mens bios make talk about them as a tag team.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="darkfire423" data-cite="darkfire423" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34857" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>little thing bugging me. Lumberjack Pierre gets no love<p> </p><p> you have Scott Irwin and Bill Irwin with the WWF tag titles. </p><p> </p><p> It should be Scott Irwin (Lumberjack Eric) and Zarinoff Lebeouf (Lumberjack Pierre).</p><p> </p><p> Just a nit pick. I get it that the Lumberjacks werent around long. Won title drop title and gone. But both mens bios make talk about them as a tag team.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thank you for pointing that out I just fixed it. Seems I need to go through title histories again as well.</p>

Archived