1983 War To Settle The Score Mod Hype Thread

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WWF is going have a little bit of advantage as their going to be C in the Tri-State and a high D in New England. Yet their is catch with that they have working agreements and are a part of the NWA so unless your going to declare war against the world it's advantage and disadvantage.

WWF is going have a little bit of advantage as their going to be C in the Tri-State and a high D in New England. Yet their is catch with that they have working agreements and are a part of the NWA so unless your going to declare war against the world it's advantage and disadvantage.

Wait WWF in the NWA?

Wow, I NEVER knew the WWWF rejoined the NWA after their formation and then split in 1983. Found this on Kayfabe Memories:

The WWWF brand name was born in 1963, when promoters Toots Mondt and Vincent James McMahon broke away from the National Wrestling Alliance over a title dispute concerning NWA World heavyweight champion Lou Thesz and contender Buddy Rogers.

The company, which rejoined the National Wrestling Alliance in 1973, ran under the World Wide Wrestling Federation banner until late 1978, when the name was shortened to just the World Wrestling Federation.

In 1983, Vincent J. McMahon sold his company, the Capitol Wrestling Corporation, to his son Vincent K. McMahon who merged it into his already-existing company, Titan Sports, Inc. (later restructured as a publically-traded company called World Wrestling Federation Entertainment, Inc.). Vincent K. McMahon can have much attributed to him for the success of wrestling, but he has also been cited as the man who destroyed wrestling as it was known.

I have the picture pack down to the size I want. Right down going thru contracts to make sure the pics are lined up and alter egos. Looks like the WWF title histories are the only messed up so far and they are fixed. Looks like this getting closer to release.

I have the picture pack down to the size I want. Right down going thru contracts to make sure the pics are lined up and alter egos. Looks like the WWF title histories are the only messed up so far and they are fixed. Looks like this getting closer to release.

Woohoo! :D

Were you using the Death of the Territories cuts for the worker pics?

Archived