ESE Eternal Suffering

The Pack (Findley O´Farraday & El Ladrón & Taylor Kidd) vs. The Upstarts (Jayson Van Pelt & Max Mayhem) & Matty Faith

I think Matty might prove to be the weak member in this match.

1 vs. 1

Thomas Morgan vs. E-Soteric

1 vs. 1

Fox Mask vs. Hudson Drake

Fox Mask might not be what he used to be but he is still better than Hudson right now.

2 vs. 2 for ESE Team Champions titles

Fear Factory (C.H Threepwood & Cobra) vs. Blue Collars (Regular Joe & Josh Jones)

1 vs. 1

Ernest Youngman vs. Remmy Honeyman

1 vs. 1

Dean Waldorf vs. Chris Caulfield

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<p><strong>The Pack (Findley O´Farraday & El Ladrón & Taylor Kidd) </strong>vs. The Upstarts (Jayson Van Pelt & Max Mayhem) & Matty Faith</p><p> </p><p>

1 vs. 1</p><p>

Thomas Morgan vs. <strong>E-Soteric</strong></p><p> </p><p>

1 vs. 1</p><p>

<strong> Fox Mask</strong> vs. Hudson Drake</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

2 vs. 2 for ESE Team Champions titles</p><p>

Fear Factory (C.H Threepwood & Cobra) vs. <strong>Blue Collars (Regular Joe & Josh Jones)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

1 vs. 1</p><p>

Ernest Youngman vs. <strong>Remmy Honeyman</strong></p><p> </p><p>

1 vs. 1</p><p>

Dean Waldorf vs. <strong>Chris Caulfield</strong></p>

<p>3 vs. 3</p><p>

<strong>The Pack (Findley O´Farraday & El Ladrón & Taylor Kidd)</strong> vs. The Upstarts (Jayson Van Pelt & Max Mayhem) & Matty Faith</p><p> </p><p>

1 vs. 1</p><p>

Thomas Morgan vs. <strong>E-Soteric</strong></p><p> </p><p>

1 vs. 1</p><p>

<strong>Fox Mask</strong> vs. Hudson Drake</p><p> </p><p>

2 vs. 2 for ESE Team Champions titles</p><p>

Fear Factory (C.H Threepwood & Cobra) vs. <strong>Blue Collars (Regular Joe & Josh Jones)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

1 vs. 1</p><p>

Ernest Youngman vs. <strong>Remmy Honeyman</strong></p><p> </p><p>

1 vs. 1</p><p>

<strong>Dean Waldorf</strong> vs. Chris Caulfield</p><p> </p><p>

I'll be shocked if Youngman vs Honeyman isn't at least a C, probably even a B.</p>

I really hate to write this one but I think it´s time to call end for this diary.

Why? Simply because it has been felt like too much work lately and while I have had similar feelings before, this time it just doesn´t go away and as a result, I have started to slip from my typical show/week writing phase more and more. I would like to thank everyone who had taken their time to read and commented on this diary and especially those who had taken their time to predict as this diary wouldn´t had been able to function without you. So big thanks to everyone and sorry that this announcement comes more or less out from nowhere.

As for future, I don´t have any current plans to start a new diary anytime soon. Hopefully I one day will, but that will have to wait until I´m sure that I can keep it going for decent amount of time.

It is a shame that you are bringing this to an end, but I fully understand why you would want to do so. What I loved so much about this diary was it was such an interactive diary, the readers were allowed to help shape the history of the promotion and to me that was really cool.

This was a fun, well written diary that I enjoyed greatly and it is a shame to see it go. Also, it is very commendable that this diary lasted so long and was updated on a regular basis, if I am not mistaken this was one of the first TEW13 diaries so that in and of itself is something to be proud of. Too bad you couldn't have made it to the three year mark.

Congratulations on the fantastic diary Zergon, sad to see it go. I would just like to ask if we could get a brief plans for the future summary that you had for ESE. Like what feuds were coming, who you planned to push, who you planned to release etc

Thank you for all the kind words guy, good to hear that you enjoyed this one almost as much as I did. :)

I did love the interactive part a lot myself and I will likely use it again if/when I start my next project, though I would likely change it a bit as there were few problems on the system I used here.... actually I already have two differend ideas of how to possible do that in the future.

As for plans... well to be honest, I didn´t have much plans going on (another sign that I was starting to slip). I mainly just had the idea about who was going to feud with who currently but no real plans about were to go after that.

On the storylines Blue Collars against The Pack was the main one with Caulfield joining Blue Collars (reasoning being that he disliked the way Pack send T-Rex out from company as despite never seeing eye-to-eye he still respected T-Rex from their time in USPW). Caulfield would have challenged Findley for the belt possibly around Tag Wars (and lose) but that feud would had continued at the end of the year. Caulfield would had been cut from the roster in January (he had a year contract) with Pack sending him off likely via post-match attack but returning Statler would had replaced him in order to keep the feuding sides even. Now here´s were it becomes a bit blurry as I hadn´t decided who my next champ would had been. The first and the more straight forward one was that Statler would had eventually won the belt from Findley after coming back (the Pack might had to be dispanded in order to end this feud too). However, I also did toy with idea of having Elliot Thomas win the belt (before the end of this year) only to have Brett Bigginz winning the New Beginning tournament and taking the belt off from Elliot pretty quickly. Not sure how well that would had worked with Elliot needed in Blue Collars vs. Pack feud but I really wanted to give Brett a title run soon (before time decline hits him) so I was kind of more likely to go with that one instead of Statler getting the belt (Statler would had likely won the belt from Brett in this scenario so he would still had been champ, just not as soon as in the first one).

Other than that, the second feud was Fox Mask against Brett Bigginz. As I said above, I wanted to give Brett a title run soon so he would had won that feud at the end. No real plans on how to progress this feud, I´m afraid, it just kind of was there. The reasoning for Brett to attack Mask was simply that he believed that Mask was overhyped and that those hype videos shouldn´t had been aired at all since "bigger names" like himself didn´t get any hype and had to start from the bottom. Basically, I was trying something I don´t usually do (hype wrestlers before their first official match) and was poking a bit of fun on myself on picking Fox Mask as the person to be hyped instead of the more familiar names like Duane Stone, Brett Bigginz, Chris Caulfield or T-Rex. :p

The third feud would had been between Doug Peak and Californian Love Machine as I wanted to give Love Machine a chance to show how well he could work against one of my top guys. The reasoning for that feud were simply that Peak would had put out an open challenge on next show, wanting to prove that he´s still a big thread despite dropping Stranger and losing the match against Fox Mask. Love Machine would had answered the challenge stating that he looks to get himself into main event scene and that beating Peak would certainly prove that he´s ready for main event. Peak woulnd´t had taken lighly on being seen as a "stepping stone" and would had beaten Love Machine badly after their match, with Love Machine looking for revenge after that one. Peak would had won that feud as he was more important at the moment but I hoped that Love Machine would still had gained a bit despite failing to beat Peak and at the very least, I hoped that this feud would give me a better idea of if he could be main eventer or not.

As for pushes it´s mostly about same than it was with last roster review. Love Machine wouldn´t quite had gotten the main event push that I planned for him because of Caulfield and Fox Mask taking the available main event spots (Statler would had replaced Caulfield next year) but as said, he would have gotten a feud with Peak to show his skills and if done well there, he might had gotten a push later. Drake was pushed towards midcard (he started with F- popularity) while Youngman and Threepwood were both planned to stay on midcard (for now) despite both being clearly good enough to be main eventers. As for cuts, I didn´t have any plans other than cutting Caulfield since the wrestler pool was pretty shallow (since most of the better guys in there were on written contracts somewhere) so the plan was to just wait for the end of the year to see who would be picked on prediction contest before making any decisions. One change that actually happened after the next show was that Paranoia did leave (his contract ended and he wasn´t willing to sign a new one since I did cut Heather B who was his girlfirend) and was replaced with Darren Wilkes (regen of Bailey, who would had been heel) with Thomas Morgan changing to face side and forming a jobber team with E-Soteric. I also planned to bring Leper Messiah back just for one show as Peak´s handpicked opponent for Love Machine (since Machine would had been unlikely to win any singles matches against Peak I figured that putting him over some other monster heels would allow him to look at least semi-dangerous). And that´s pretty much all the plans I had. :o

Archived