USPW: We Have Faith!

USPW Women's Title Match

Melody defends vs. Alicia Strong vs. Cherry Bomb

Comment: No idea to be honest but when I doubt I go with champ.

USPW National Title Match

Java defends vs. Peter Valentine

Comment: Java might not be the best possible champion but he sure is better than Valentine.

Greg Black vs. James Justice

Comment:I expect Black to eventually be big name in USPW but right now I´d say that Justice is too tough for him.

USPW World Tag Team Titles Match

Natural Storm defend vs. The Cold Warriors

Comment:I just like them more.

Tyson Baine vs. The Force

Comment:I don´t see Baine losing to Force espesially not after beating Enygma in last show.

Matthew Keith vs. Running Wolf

Comment:I go with more talented guy.

T-Rex vs. Enygma

Comment:Enygma could use the win more.

Open Challenge Match

Any Member Of Sneer Corporation vs. Chris Caulfield

Comment:This debends a little bit on who Caulfield´s opponent is but most likely scenario is that he win anyway.

Bruce The Giant vs. Darryl Devine

Comment:Overness difference is too big for Devine.

USPW World Title Match

Christian Faith defends vs. Nicky Champion

Comment:Faith just won the title and I don´t see him dropping it yet.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is so flipping awesome! I've never been a USPW fan, but I'm totally enjoying this...you manage to make it ridiculously entertaining...and for that, I salute you! Christian Faith is a total bad ass, Darryl Devine is hilarious and I love Chris Caulfield's utter destruction of his opponents! I also think you've struck gold with the Sam Strong storyline...

USPW Stars, Stripes And Slams Preview

January Week 4 2013

USPW Women's Title Match

Melody defends vs. Alicia Strong vs. Cherry Bomb

Comment: Melody will retain in conjunction with the Sam Strong storyline...Alicia is distracted at the moment.

USPW National Title Match

Java defends vs. Peter Valentine

Comment: As horrible as he is...the National title IS Valentine's...

...and just saying...you can never have enough Valentine in USPW ;)

Greg Black vs. James Justice

Comment: Justice wins, but by DQ. It looks like Greg Black is your new project, so you'll make him look strong.

USPW World Tag Team Titles Match

Natural Storm defend vs. The Cold Warriors

Comment: I'm not completely sure on this one...but The Sneer Corp have to look like a threat at some point on this card...

Tyson Baine vs. The Force

Comment: He's snapped his losing streak...and he'll snap The Force here...

Matthew Keith vs. Running Wolf

Comment: A new signee who fought the World Champion in his debut vs a jobber with a long way to go? Come on...

T-Rex vs. Enygma

Comment: Enygma wins here, but this feud is far from over.

Open Challenge Match

Any Member Of Sneer Corporation vs. Chris Caulfield

Comment: CAULFIELD SMASH!!

Bruce The Giant vs. Darryl Devine

Comment: Darryl's going to need a divine power to last five minutes here...

USPW World Title Match

Christian Faith defends vs. Nicky Champion

Comment: Faith isn't losing the title anytime soon...despite how much I like Champion as champion...but there will be shenanigans...guaranteed.

Fun Fan Signs: 'RIP Darryl Devine'

I had posted this in the 'Diary Preview And Questions' Thread a little while back.

Instead of bumping a dead thread, I am going to use this thread to announce that my USPW diary is dead in the water at the moment. I have no motivation in my mind to continue that diary in particular.

I will be thinking about where I am going to go next. No matter where that is, I will be writing up posts beforehand this time.

Am sure that it explains why there haven't been updates to this diary in awhile. I realized another reason why USPW has not gotten my attention this go-around as well. It is a promotion that is geared toward family values and children, etc. Right now the storylines that are popping in my head are more adult/attitude-oriented storylines, which means that they do not fit with where USPW stands. But they do fit another promotion, which I am working on behind the scenes right now. :) But thank you to everyone who read this diary and posted. The compliments are definitely appreciated.

I had posted this in the 'Diary Preview And Questions' Thread a little while back.

Am sure that it explains why there haven't been updates to this diary in awhile. I realized another reason why USPW has not gotten my attention this go-around as well. It is a promotion that is geared toward family values and children, etc. Right now the storylines that are popping in my head are more adult/attitude-oriented storylines, which means that they do not fit with where USPW stands. But they do fit another promotion, which I am working on behind the scenes right now. :) But thank you to everyone who read this diary and posted. The compliments are definitely appreciated.

I look forward to an attitude style diary from you Angel...even with Jared Johnson being up in Canada :D.

Archived