[‘SWF Classic’]

[standard Singles Match]

“PRIME TIME” Des Davids vs. American Machine

[standard Singles Match]

“THE BEAST” Big Cat Brandon vs. Donnie J w/ Obsession

[standard Singles Match]

SWF HEAD SCOUT Joseph Sexy vs. “THE HONORABLE ONE” Valiant w/ Hannah

[standard Singles Match]

Eric Eisen and Remo w/ Ms. Chase & Hammer vs. Christian Faith and ?????

[standard Tag Team Match]

Jack Bruce vs. Rich Money w/ Ms. Chase, Eric Eisen, Remo & Hammer

[standard Singles Match]

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It took me all weekend but I finally caught up with all 700 posts in this thread. Such an epic read! Just, wow! I pretty much only ever play in the British Isles and even then I tend to run my own fed, but you've taken the biggest company and made them LEGENDARY. I care about almost everyone on your roster because you've given them all personality... everything means something in the grand scheme of things which you simply don't get in the WWE for example.

“THE OCEANIC ONE” Lobster Warrior vs. Squeeky McClean w/ The Truth

[‘SWF Classic’]

[standard Singles Match]

I'm rooting for a "feel-good" win for lobby but the numbers game will be too much here

[standard Singles Match]

"Prime time" is heading for exactly that.

[standard Singles Match]

The numbers game will not be enough here to stop the wild cat from getting the win.

[standard Singles Match]

I could see this series being tied, but equally I see Valiant proving himself again but further troubles ahead.

[The #1 contender to the NA title will be Faith’s partner]

It depends who the #1 contender turns out to be. It would make sense to give the contender a victory in order to build towards that match but Remo is the difference maker. He's kind of above the belt now but I'd like to see Angry Gilmore get another chance to get his hands on Eisen!

[standard Singles Match]

No way is the money-match ending clean on TV, no matter how grand you want this show to be. Lots of potential interference here. I'd be inclined to pick Money over Bruce but I think a dusty finish is more likely.

It took me all weekend but I finally caught up with all 700 posts in this thread. Such an epic read! Just, wow! I pretty much only ever play in the British Isles and even then I tend to run my own fed, but you've taken the biggest company and made them LEGENDARY. I care about almost everyone on your roster because you've given them all personality... everything means something in the grand scheme of things which you simply don't get in the WWE for example.

First and foremost, thank you for taking the time to dive into 700 posts as you did. I'm sure that had to be quite a daunting task. ha. Especially given the length of my shows. That said, Thank you for doing so!
:D

I really appreciate the 'epic read' scenario as well. I've tried, above all, to create a dynasty that A) feels truly 'SWF' to me and B) tries to land a major punch or two on every broadcast. I didn't want to come in an make wholesale changes, adding every under the sun and having them beat the 'big time' names; so, I've adopted a 'slow burn' scenario where I keep the main focus on the big names like Bruce, Frehley, Money, Vengeance and Faith. Unlike my previous attempts at the SWF, I wanted the big names to dictate how the SWF looked and felt (as, in reality, that's how it would be if you turned on the TV to watch SupremeTV).

From there, I'm one who believes that professional wrestling needs drama; however, not in the SE-manner that we see today. My version is more of a 90's approach to such. I'm less interested in pulling in a widespread demographic. More or less, the SWF, especially based upon their starting product, is a guy's wrestling program. It's a live action movie weekly on TV; suspense, drama, and rivalries are developed to create the product into a chaotic feel. "Everyone for themselves" so to speak; primal in a way.

Ultimately, it's great to know it's hitting the right tones with you!
I hope to continue to do so over the summer months here!

Looking forward to Rocky Golden's debut! Hope you can get some good matches out of him. Haven't been lucky enough to sign him early while playing SWF, and I haven't played TCW in ages, but AFAIK many have had quite a challenge getting good match grades out of him...

“THE OCEANIC ONE” Lobster Warrior vs. Squeeky McClean w/ The Truth

[‘SWF Classic’]

[standard Singles Match]

In this battle of aging ring generals, I root for the cartoon hero over the weasel.

[standard Singles Match]

American Machine - he's big, that's all. Des Davids - future main eventer.

[standard Singles Match]

Donnie J's got a great gimmick, but he's jobbing to the stars.

[standard Singles Match]

You want to push Valiant...Joe, er...Joseph Sexy is gatekeeping.

I also expect this to be Bruce's (the Giant, not the rock star) debut, so you'll want to give him a win early on.

[standard Singles Match]

I love how you've made Rich Money into a super-villain (much better than I could ever make him in my diary), and with all those reinforcements, he's got enough to distract a referee and allow for some shenanigans to give him the win.

SupremeTV Episode #16 will be up today!

Looking forward to Rocky Golden's debut! Hope you can get some good matches out of him. Haven't been lucky enough to sign him early while playing SWF, and I haven't played TCW in ages, but AFAIK many have had quite a challenge getting good match grades out of him...

I was ecstatic when I saw his contract coming up. He's only 30 and has an A* Star Quality rating; SWF-written ALL over him!

I wonder how he'll produce grade-wise but, if I can book him right, hopefully his popularity will sky-rocket him into some pretty memorable moments (grades). Then again, a lot may depend on how well his gimmick goes over. I've had some trouble getting anyone past a "C+" gimmick rating.

I love how you've made Rich Money into a super-villain (much better than I could ever make him in my diary), and with all those reinforcements, he's got enough to distract a referee and allow for some shenanigans to give him the win.

Rich Money is one of the characters that really made me want to jump back into an SWF project. I always felt as though, in previous projects, I had really dropped the ball with his character. Every time, I tried a new perspective and ever time I felt as though he was overtly 2-D; way to simplistic. This time around though, I'm REALLY happy with how he's come together. The whole 'Buying the SWF' storyline has really given him some interesting legs to walk on and, from here on out, it's only going to get greater (when it comes to defining him as a character). More or less, I have a good 6-months story-arch planned for Money, his faction, and how his power progresses.
So excited about that!

I was ecstatic when I saw his contract coming up. He's only 30 and has an A* Star Quality rating; SWF-written ALL over him!

I wonder how he'll produce grade-wise but, if I can book him right, hopefully his popularity will sky-rocket him into some pretty memorable moments (grades). Then again, a lot may depend on how well his gimmick goes over. I've had some trouble getting anyone past a "C+" gimmick rating.

It's not like the TCW, as the product is, can use him to his potential anyway. You'll find better uses for him than they will. Now, if they got Angry Gilmore away from you... :p

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SupremeTV/CANNLogo.png

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SupremeTV/Primetime.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SupremeTV/SupremeTV_zpsece8c4fa.png

EPISODE #16

Tuesday, 4th Week of April 2013

Isaak Road Arena || Mid-Atlantic

|| CARD || PREVIOUS EPISODE || UPCOMING PPV

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/PeterMichaels_zps68b2f976.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/DuaneFry_zps58f63501.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/JerryEisen_zps5731b167.jpg

SWF ANNOUNCING TEAM

Peter Michaels, Duane Fry and Jerry Eisen

Peter Michaels:
THIS… IS… SUPREME TV!!!
[Pyro is heard going off in the background]
That’s right, folks. The GREATEST, most IN-YOUR-FACE, wrestling action only comes from one show and you’re watching it! I’m Peter Michaels and alongside me are my partners in crime, Duane Fry & Jerry Eisen.
[Pauses]
Boy, do we have a show for you!

Duane Fry:
That’s right, peter!
[Turns his attention toward the lens; away from Peter]
It was only a week ago that we witnessed the arrival of a new faction in the Supreme Wrestling Federation. Money, Remo, Eisen©, Ms. Chase and Hammer overtook the ringside area and absolutely decimated the foursome of Frehley©, Big Cat Brandon, Jack Bruce and Christian Faith. To say the least, you can understand why we are ALL on edge here tonight…

Jerry Eisen:
‘On edge’ may be an understatement. Rich Money appears to ALWAYS have a plan up his sleeve; A…B…C… and even a D plan at all times. What is his reasoning for forming this new faction? My guess is, Money KNOWS there are others out there looking to take him down and this new faction is there to keep him safe.

Peter Michaels:
Money? Hirin’ out hitmen? Nah…
[Laughs]

Duane Fry:
This is MORE than just a hitman scenario though. I mean, Hammer may fit that role but Remo? Eisen©? These guys are well ABOVE something like that. We’re talking about two of THE more successful Supreme Superstars in the SWF today. There’s something MORE to this…

Jerry Eisen:
Well, they’re on their way to the ring… So, my guess is, we’re about to hear about exactly that…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/RichMoney_zps78ddfaad.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Remo_zpsdb222e70.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/EricEisen_zps28bf3eed.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/EmmaChase_zpscab4d3bf.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/HammerSmall.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Blank.jpg

IN-RING PROMO W/ DUELING SCENARIO

INVOLVED:
Rich Money, Remo, Eric Eisen©, Ms. Chase and Hammer and ????

“The Establishment"

[supremeTV opens with the sound of Rich Money’s theme music already in progress. That said, it isn’t until the broadcast opens that we see the newfound faction of Rich Money, Eric Eisen©, Remo, Hammer and Ms. Chase slowly walking through the “Supreme Gate” in defiant confidence.]

[As the SWF Nation in attendance showers said newfound faction with absolute negativity, there’s no penetrating their collective confidence. It’s obvious that they recognize the response, it would be impossible not to given the immense sound of it all, but it’s as if they simply do not care. Instead, they stride with absolute strength; the smug Money leading the way.]

[slowly, they overtake the ringside area; really taking their time in the process.]

[Once in the ring, Rich Money takes the obvious position of authority; standing in front of the remaining four faction members. With a microphone in hand, Money pauses as his music slowly fades behind the momentous wall of disdain coming from the crowd. Slowly, sensing that it’s time, Money begins to speak; projecting his trademark air of high smugness in the process.]

[Rich Money]:
Last Tuesday night, we brought the Supreme Wrestling Federation to its knees. One-by-one, your beloved heroes found their demise at the collective hand of myself and those behind me. In a matter of five-minutes, everything you thought about the SWF was destroyed; lost forever… replaced by a new reality.
[Pauses; crowd boos]
This new reality, let’s call it the grand unveiling, has been a long time coming.
[Pauses]
For months now, we have operated from the shadows; slowly manipulating the Supreme Landscape in which to fit our vision.
[Pauses]
First, it was Eric Eisen who leaked his Father’s itinerary; making it possible to sick my “Demon” in which to persuade his departure. Next, Ms. Chase brokered my purchase of the Supreme Wrestling Federation from the very man who ran off into hiding. In reality, Richard [Eisen] would have sold the company for peanuts if he knew it would save him from Vengeance’s HELL.
[Pauses; chuckles to himself]
A once proud man, running away with his tail between his legs. It’s all rather sad… isn’t it?
[Money laughs; crowd boos]
It wasn’t long after we gutted SWF headquarters, rebuilding it from the inside out to reflect this new vision, that Eric, Ms. Chase and I began to meet in a secretive fashion. In backrooms, shadowed from you all, a plan for absolute domination began to take hold. Slowly, Ms. Chase added the likes of the “Alpha Dog”… then Hammer… All chosen individuals based upon their insatiable need for destruction.
[Pauses]
Even Vengeance was tapped to continue his services at my beck and call; however, that reality began to fizzle with the apparent death of “The Demon”.
[Pauses]
Through it all though, we knew secrecy was needed to ensure our success. That was until we knew we had the SWF firmly in a chokehold of sorts…

[The crowd boos like crazy as Money stands defiant.]

[Rich Money]:
There were hiccups along the way but that is to be expected when dealing with such a powerful engine as the Supreme Wrestling Federation.
[Pauses]
One most notably, the fact that the gutter-rat himself, Stephen Frehley, still holds the World Heavyweight Championship in his grasp.
[Crowd pops]
The thing is though, there’s no need to fret. When you have the company in the palm of your hand, it’s much easier to allow it to squirm a little before you ultimately crush it to pieces.
[smirks]
I own the Supreme Wrestling Federation; it will FOREVER be my own personal playground.
[Pauses; smirks]
Beating Frehley now… or later, really doesn’t matter because, in the end, there’s nothing stopping me from coming at him… over… and over… and over again until the job is finally done.
[smirks]
It’s a marathon; you see. When you have ALL the power in the world, there’s no need to rush.
[smirks; pauses]
Especially now that we have come out into the light… especially after seeing what we are capable of last week… There’s no doubt in my mind that Stephen’s days are numbered. Not solely as a champion… but as a living… breathing… individual on this earth.

[The crowd boos like crazy as Money continues to stand defiantly confident.]

[Rich Money]:
Since last week, there’s been a number of nicknames thrown our way. When fear arises, the human brain works into overdrive in which to make sense of the threat at hand. Whether correct or not, it simply doesn’t matter at that point. Primal instincts kick in; all rationality is lost.
[smirks; pauses]
There was one name, one attempt to classify, that stood out…
[Pauses]
A name that looked to define our stature atop the SWF…
The
Establishment.
[Pauses]
While rather cliché, I can’t deny the beauty of its claim. Standing above the rest, oppressive most likely in nature,
The
Establishment name has been utilized to characterize an impenetrable faction of a privileged few. They set the rules, they push the doctrine, direct a vision and ultimately enforce it at all costs.
[smirks; pauses]
Sounds rather apt, don’t you think?
[smirks; pauses]
Rather apt indeed. So, if you must call us by name,
The
Establishment is a good start.

[The crowd continues to boo as Rich Money looks out with unfazed confidence.]

[Rich Money]:
Membership is not something to be negotiated. Fact of the matter is, 99% of you in the back won’t ever come CLOSE to the stature needed in which to join our ranks.
[Pauses]
I hand-selected each individual of this group and I don’t foresee that process changing.
[Pauses]
We are a small fraternity, an exclusive club if you will, hell-bent on keeping our vision alive and well. “The rich become richer and the poor become poorer”.
[slight chuckle]
We will see to it that this age old adage becomes absolute doctrine in MY SWF.
[Pauses]
… and, from what we saw last week, there’s no man… no group… capable of stopping us from doing exactly that…

[Just then, almost as if he were cued up, the sound of
can be heard overtaking the ringside area. In doing so, the crowd explodes with excitement; leaping collectively to their feet in which to celebrate Bruce’s opposition.]

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/JackBruce_zps91c1f4f9.jpg

Jack... Motha-[CENSOR]... Bruce!

[slowly, confidently, shuffling through the “Supreme Gate”, Bruce comes to a stop atop the steel ramp way with a microphone already in hand. His posture is rather lazy in nature; however, in an utterly cool fashion. His head, c*cked back slightly, allows his long hair to dangle to the side as the lights above reflect off of his rusty aviator sunglasses. Despite the ominous statements of the group in the ring, Bruce looks unafraid.]

[upon witnessing Bruce’s arrival, The Establishment looks equally unfazed. There’s almost a collective sense of arrogance to their stare. The kind of scenario for which they all remain confident in their power over Bruce; physically and administratively.]

[Jack Bruce]:
No one capable?
[Lazy smirk; pauses]
Well, damn… Sounds like a challenge if you ask me!

[The crowd pops as Bruce stands lazily arrogant.]

[Rich Money]:
You unexpectedly accepted and lost that challenge all in the very same night….
[smirks; pauses]
Last week, you became an example of our strength. In your weakness, we were unstoppable. Now, your beloved ‘Brucies’ may cheer you on but, deep down, they doubt how effective you could really be. They were exposed to a new reality; a reality for which Jack Bruce is just another punching bag for
The
Establishment.

[Jack Bruce chuckles to himself; shaking off Money’s oppressive tone.]

[Jack Bruce]:
Good thing I’ve got another crack at ya’ here tonight…

[The crowd pops as Jack Bruce’s smirk grows larger. That said, as he does so, Ms. Chase is shown grabbing a microphone from the nearby in-ring announcer.]

[Ms. Chase]:
I’m going to take personal pleasure in your downfall, Mr. Bruce.

[Ms. Chase stares upon Jack Bruce with an emotionless stare despite the passionate statement.]

[Jack Bruce]:
Well, Pumpkin…
[smirking]
The only pleasure that’s on deck is YOU… on your knees…

[The crowd pops as Bruce continues to smirk in a lazy fashion.]

[Rich Money]:
That will be enough, Jack.
[straightens his tie]
You’re only adding fuel to the fire. In case you’ve already forgotten, while It may be ME who’s pummeling you into the canvas tonight, there’s still a standing ‘hit’ on your head.

[Money looks over to Remo with a smug smirk upon his face. The stoic, cold-demeanored, Remo slowly nods his head in response to Money’s last statement.]

[Rich Money]:
I’d hate to see our little main event end with a “Destroyer” from the big-dog…

[Jack Bruce]:
Bring it on… See if I give a [CENSOR] WHO steps into that ring tonight. You… Remo… Eisen… Hell, I wouldn’t mind a few minutes alone with my old’flame… Easy E…

[The crowd pops as Rich Money stands in front of Ms. Chase to protect her. However, seconds later, she steps out from behind Money. There’s a sense of underlying anger to her stare; one of the first semblances of emotion since she came to the SWF.]

[Ms. Chase]:
I am not… your… flame…

[Jack Bruce]:
… No… but you KNOW you want it…

[The crowd pops as Bruce smirks toward Ms. Chase. In doing so, Ms. Chase looks as though she’s growing with anger.]

[Rich Money]:
Once again, that will be enough, Jack…
[Pauses]
We’re beyond talking at this point. You think you’re up to the challenge of stopping us? So be it. Prove it… tonight…

[Jack Bruce]:
You know DAMN well that I will…

[Rich Money]:
I have no doubt about it. I know you too well… That said, I also know that this is simply above you. Your days of dominance are no longer.
The
Establishment is a dark cloud for which you cannot get out from underneath. Tonight, we’re going to prove exactly that…

[Rich Money’s theme music starts up once again as The Establishment stands confident in the ring. Ms. Chase looks to be fuming, a rare sign of emotion from the typically emotionless power agent; however, the collective vibe appears unfazed. Meanwhile, Jack Bruce continues to stand atop the steel rampway; smirking with lazy arrogance. In the end, the final image is that of Jack Bruce blowing a kiss toward Ms. Chase; a fact that appears to further dig under her icy-cold skin.]

GRADE:
A

Duane Fry:
Tonight’s main event is shaping up to be a chaotic affair! Then again, what else should we expect from a Bruce/Money match?

Jerry Eisen:
They really HAVE had some crazy match-ups in the past. Bruce & Money have been one of the most epic rivalries we’ve EVER seen in the SWF. I’m sure we witness another 5-star match here tonight!

Peter Michaels:
There ‘aint no way that this one ends one-on-one. We don’t know MUCH about
The
Establishment but, what we do know, they seem to fight as a pack.

Duane Fry:
If anyone can rise above its Jack Bruce!

Jerry Eisen:
Jack… Motha…F’n… Bruce!

Duane Fry:
Hell yea!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/LobsterWarrior.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/VS.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/SqueekyMcClean.jpg

“THE OCEANIC ONE”
Lobster Warrior vs. Squeeky McClean

“Bragging Rights”

MATCH TYPE:
Standard Singles Match; First Pinfall/Submission

NOTE:
SWF Classic Match

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
John Greed & Jungle Lord w/ Squeeky McClean

• Unlike a typical SWF opening tie-up, often ending in a brawl of sorts, the two long-time rivals embark upon a minute-long chain wrestling clinic. While rather low-impact at the start, by the end it’s a full-on, “I’m going to wrestle you into the ground”, scenario; one for which Squeeky McClean eventually wins with a cheap back elbow off of a reversal into a snap DDT.

• Squeeky keeps Lobbie grounded for a few minutes following their opening chain approach. Rest holds are his favorite tools in this scenario. Just when it looks like Lobbie may break free, Squeeky lands another cheap attack followed by yet another rest hold.

• Eventually, Lobbie taps into a comical version of the ‘Super-Babyface’ strength. Fending off punches, blocking kicks, and reversing just about anything, Lobbie looks like he’s pumping himself up for a momentous wave of action.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/JungleLord_zpsaad734ac.jpg
    Minor Interference

• Killing the fans excitement though, Squeeky regains control after Jungle Lord is shown hitting Lobbie on the back as he hits the nearby ropes. This staggers him outward & ultimately leaves him vulnerable for a front-face suplex from Squeeky.

• Once again, Lobbie ‘powers up’ once again; however, this time around, it proves to be beneficial for the “Oceanic One”.

• After another stint of chain wrestling, Lobbie eventually catches Squeeky off-guard following a blocked belly-to-back suplex. After a kick to the stomach, Lobbie swoops in and drops Squeeky with his signature “Lobster Trap”!

• The pinfall attempt would be broken by Jungle Lord (The Truth’s muscle); however, not until AFTER the final count is administered by Darren Smith. That said, the match is officially over and Lobbie pulls out the win!

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Lobster Warrior via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
“Lobster Trap” (Double-Arm DDT)

ENDING TIME:
9:13

GRADE:
B-

Duane Fry:
LOBBIE! The “Oceanic One” scores a BIG win over his long-time rival in Squeeky McClean!

Jerry Eisen:
BIG win for sure! This gives Lobster Warrior some much-needed bragging rights over Squeeky McClean after years of falling victim to his dubious antics!

Duane Fry:
But wait… It looks like… Oh no…

Jerry Eisen:
the Truth are circling the “Oceanic One”…

Peter Michaels:
This ‘aint goin’ to be good…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/SqueekyMcClean_zps99229326.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/JohnGreed_zpsa3ae7168.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/JungleLord_zpsaad734ac.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/LobsterWarrior_zps6f108631.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Blank.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Blank.jpg

POST-MATCH ATTACK W/ SAVE

INVOLVED:
The Truth©, Lobster Warrior, and ????

“Saving the day; Hell Yea!"

[The match comes to a close as The Truth (John Greed©, Squeeky McClean© and Jungle Lord) are shown beating the lovable Lobbie into the canvas like a pack of rabid dogs. Stomping away, all three look like their possessed with anger; doing their best to crush the “Oceanic One” in the process.]

[Out of nowhere, upon the Money Tron, the opening sequence of the #1 contenders announcement for “Master of Puppets” begins to start.]

Duane Fry:
It looks like we’re about to find out WHO will challenge the Truth for the SWF World Tag Team Championships at “Master of Puppets”!

[showing The Truth on the screen, listing that they are the SWF World Tag Team Champions beneath their pictures, we eventually transition to a revealing screen of WHO their challengers will be. Who is it? The Awesomeness!]

Duane Fry:
THE AWESOMENESS!!!

Jerry Eisen:
GREAT PICK!!

[The crowd pops in a standard fashion at the sight of the young comical rockers.]

[seconds later, the combination of Jefferson Stardust and Huey Cannonball speed out of the back. Playing to the crowd, they eventually enter into the ring and somehow overwhelm the Truth trio with an explosive onslaught of high-speed action. Before you know it, Lobster Warrior returns to his feet and helps in the fight; eliminating each Truth member from the ring.]

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/HueyCannonball_zps9f6a5ca0.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/JeffersonStardust_zpsc84c4ce4.jpg

Saving the day... Awesome!!

#1 Contenders

SWF World Tag Team Championships

[ultimately, the scene comes to a close as The NEW #1 Contenders to the SWF World Tag Team Champions, The Awesomeness, is shown celebrating with the slightly wounded Lobster Warrior in the center of the ring. Meanwhile, the Truth slowly back-peddles up the rampway in a frustrated fashion. All the while, John Greed is heard professing something off microphone with a great deal of fervor.]

GRADE:
C-

Jerry Eisen:
Not ONLY are they the #1 contenders but they just came out here and saved Lobster Warrior! WHAT an IMPACT!

Duane Fry:
We’ve got ourselves one HELL of a Tag Match coming at “Master of Puppets”! You KNOW, after tonight, they’re bound to have Lobbie in their corner for a little revenge!

Jerry Eisen:
They’re going to NEED some reinforcements if they expect to have a chance! The Truth has Jungle Lord and you KNOW he’s going to get involved as he ALWAYS does!

Peter Michaels:
The thing is boys, can Lobbie really equalize Jungle Lord? I don’t know.

Duane Fry:
I don’t know but something tells me we’re going to find out!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/DesDavids-1_zps8a68d34a.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/VS.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/AmericanMachine-1.jpg

“PRIME TIME”
Des Davids vs. American Machine

“Adding insult to theoretical injury”

MATCH TYPE:

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
Joseph Sexy w/ Des Davids

B.J. O’Neil w/ American Machine

• The two former SWF World Tag Team Champions meet in the center of the ring to start the match. American Machine looks angry over what’s happened recently. Meanwhile, Des looks quite the opposite; smirking arrogantly as he laughs-off A-M’s aggression.

• Seconds later, the crowd pops as A-M lands a heavy-handed punch square across Davids’ jaw. This sends the big-man reeling for a second. That said, Machine doesn’t continue with his onslaught. It seems he wanted that ‘one punch’ to really mean something; to stand out.

• Exploding back, Davids would steamroll A-M shortly thereafter. Using his mixture of power & athleticism, the former football player looks much like an explosive linebacker plowing through a weakened running back looking to pass-block.

• A-M does hold his own at points; however, it seems as though these moments begin to wane as the match continues on. As we progress, Davids’ power-game continues to wear his former partner down.

• Through it all, Davids appears more like a hot-shot than we ever knew him before. Smirking, toying with the crowd, even flexing following big-time maneuvers, “Prime Time” really lives up to his newfound persona.

• Meanwhile, Joseph Sexy is shown loving every second of Davids’ climb to success; smirking as he arrogantly celebrates “Prime Time’s” onslaught.

• A-M almost scores a flash-pinfall toward the end of the match, catching Davids in a school-boy roll-up after a missed corner splash; however, said attempt only generates a 2-count.

• Seconds later, as they both return to their feet, Davids’ is shown exploding into action; stomping stiffly in A-M’s stomach and dropping him with a ring-rattling “Highlight Reel”.

• As expected, A-M doesn’t kick out. He’s barely conscious as the final count is administered.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Des Davids via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
“Highlight Reel” (Jackknife Powerbomb)

ENDING TIME:
7:39

GRADE:
C+

Jerry Eisen:
American Machine looked good out there tonight. He had an axe to grind with Davids after he hit him with the “Highlight Reel” at “The World is Watching”. That said, it wasn’t enough here tonight. Des Davids was just too imposing to keep down.

Duane Fry:
He’s a freak of nature; much like Remo. These guys both possess that explosive mixture of sheer power and natural athleticism. Honestly, this kid has A LOT ahead of him.

Peter Michaels:
He’s a steamrollin’ train that’s for damn sure.

Duane Fry:
With a win already over Lobster Warrior, Valiant and now American Machine, Davids is ALREADY making waves as a singles competitor around here!

Jerry Eisen:
Something tells me that he’s not stopping there either. We could see a championship belt, or two, around his waist before 2013 is through.

Duane Fry:
Too bad he’s become an arrogant prick in the process…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Vengeance_zpsf7b365c8.jpg

HYPE VIDEO

INVOLVED:
Vengeance

“HELL on Earth..."

[An extended hype video opens with the sight of a deserted road in the middle of a bone-dry desert. It’s late at night as the thick midnight air encompasses the scene like an ominous blanket. Meanwhile, a lone power cable is shown lying in an active fashion upon the weathered road below. Crackling, fizzing, and projecting streaks of electricity from its frayed end, said cable sends raw energy frantically into the ether.]

[With the help of computer design, the camera lens zooms in on one streak of electricity as it flees the frayed cable and forges through a crack in the road below.]

[Traveling downward at a rapid pace, the unadulterated source of energy eventually finds its way to the very core of the Earth; a burning torture chamber if there ever was one.]

[Disappearing into a mountainous explosion of fire, the single streak of electricity brings us to the sight of a shadowed giant standing amongst the overwhelming flames. His immense frame is smoking; charred from the heat. Meanwhile, it appears as though his head may be engulfed in flames as well.]

[As the camera lens, again through the help of computer design, travels through the flames ahead, the shadowed figure begins to take shape. It’s none other than “The Demon” Vengeance!]

[Growing closer, we now see that Vengeance’s massive frame is black as death; most likely caused by the intense flames around him. In connection, his once white mask now looks to be in shades of black and grey; even housing a momentous flame at the top.]

[Despite all of this, Vengeance still projects his unsettling, purely evil, smirk; as if he were completely out of his mind.]

[As a blood-curdling stint of laughter resonates from his charred presence, proving himself to be unfazed by the torture around him, a semblance of writing is shown slowly developed amongst the flames. Said writing states…]

HELL On Earth

[Just like that, the scene goes completely black. All that we can hear is the muffled sound of a raging fire and the unsettling stint of laughter heard before from the towering Vengeance.]

GRADE:
B-

Duane Fry:
What the…

Jerry Eisen:
Holy…

Peter Michaels:
Have I been drinkin?

Duane Fry:
No, Peter. That’s not it. We ALL saw that…

Peter Michaels:
So we’ve ALL been drinkin…

Jerry Eisen:
I wish that were the case…

Duane Fry:
I’ve just received word from the production truck that NO ONE back there played this video.

Jerry Eisen:
No one? It HAD to be someone!

Duane Fry:
No, they’re saying NO ONE back there played that video. That’s the first time they saw it. It took over on its own.

Peter Michaels:
I think it’s time we look into a damn exorcist…

Jerry Eisen:
THAT may not even help.

Duane Fry:
We need something stronger than that it seems…

Jerry Eisen:
We’ve got pure evil on our hands…
[Pauses]
5.16.13… “Hell On Earth”… Good GOD, I don’t like the sound of this… not one bit…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/CaptainAtomic_zps1ad7cdd1.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Blank.jpg

#1 CONTENDER UNVEIL W/ ARGUMENT

INVOLVED:
Captain Atomic + ??????

“ Convoluted War"

[The ringside area is buzzing as the Money Tron presents the opening process of the “Master of Puppets” voting reveal. After the grandiose lead in, we see the image of Eric Eisen plastered upon said Money Tron holding the SWF North American Championship firmly over his shoulder. Then, in a matter of a few seconds, said picture of a scowling Eisen is replaced with the sight of his new #1 contender, Captain Atomic!]

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/CaptainAtomic_zps1ad7cdd1.jpg

#1 Contender

SWF North American Championship

[The crowd pops like crazy as we witness a picture of an intense Atomic flexing upon the Money Tron.]

[seconds later, that picture is replaced by a live shot backstage of Captain Atomic doing the very same thing. His muscles are bulging out, veins running the length of his arms, as his face looks like it may be on the verge of exploding with energy.]

[As the crowd pops at the sight of this, the scene ultimately changes quite drastically as the sight of Eric Eisen© strolling onto the scene can be seen off to the right of the lens.]

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/EricEisen_zps28bf3eed.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Remo_zpsdb222e70.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/EmmaChase_zpscab4d3bf.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/HammerSmall.jpg

The
Establishment (Minus Money)

[A chorus of boos follow now as Eric Eisen strolls onto the scene w/ Ms. Chase, Remo, and Hammer in tow. In seeing this, Atomic turns his attention in their direction; still flexing like a roided out mad-man.]

[Eric Eisen©]:
Big… Tough… Atomic… Smash!

[Eisen laughs to himself rather calmly. Meanwhile, Atomic looks like he’s ready for a fight.]

[Eric Eisen©]:
So, YOU’RE my challenger?
[smirks; looking down on him in his tone]
The SWF Nation felt that YOU deserved a title shot for MY North American Championship?
[Pauses]
I guess Rich Money really IS right… These idiots don’t know WHAT they want. Left to their own devices, they’ll choose someone like… YOU…

[Eisen laughs as the threesome behind him all stand ready.]

[Captain Atomic]:
I will CRUSH you…
[Eyes staring with sheer intensity]
Every… last… bone… in YOUR body!

[Atomic stares down his opponent in an overtly intense fashion. Meanwhile, his tone is rather quite; however, dripping with forceful aggression.]

[Eric Eisen©]:
So much ANGER…
[Pauses; smirks]
… And for NO reason, really.
[Pauses]
If you don’t keep an eye on that you’ll end up JUST like Gilmore; a trainwreck on the verge of falling off the tracks for the last time.

[Captain Atomic]:
I’m counting down the days…
[Pauses; intense but smirking now]
… 2 weeks until I go NUCLEAR…

[Eric Eisen©]:
You can explode all you want, Atomic. That’s not going to change the outcome of our match at “Master of Puppets”. You’re a flavor of the week. I’m here to stay… week-in… week-out… 365 days a year… That’s just what “Mr. SWF” is expected to do.
[Pauses]
Plus, I don’t know if I would be SO confident knowing you’ve got a “Demon” still on your trail…

[Captain Atomic]:
I’m on YOUR trail…

[Eric Eisen©]:
One-track mind, huh, Atomic?
[Laughs]
That’s fine. We’ll just throw a little dirt over the towering “Demon” in the room.
[smirks]
Luckily, you’ve got something to take your mind off of that tonight. Remo and I… We’re coming to the ring to humiliate you LONG before we EVER make it to “Master of Puppets”. In ONE night, I’ll expose you as the JOKE you REALLY are… Just as I did with…

[before Eric can finish, Christian Faith is shown slowly shuffling onto the scene from a nearby doorway in the locker room area. His stern gaze tells of a man who’s unafraid to be walking into such a lion’s den.]

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/ChristianFaith_zps43597ee9.jpg

I... AM... IRON MAN!

[Eric Eisen©]:
… Oh good, JUST the man I was talking about.
[smirks]
I was just telling Atomic here that I’m going to expose him just as I exposed YOU!

[Christian Faith]:
You’re just throwin’ fuel on the fire, Boy…

[Eric Eisen©]:
‘How scary’…

[Eisen delivers in a sarcastic fashion as he smirks the whole way through its delivery. Meanwhile, Faith now stands next to Atomic; projecting his trademark stern gaze.]

[Eric Eisen©]:
Looks like you’ve got your partner for tonight, Faith.
[Laughs]
Let’s see you polish THIS turd next to you…

[Eisen laughs; turning around to look at the threesome behind him for validation.]

[Christian Faith]:
You’re talkin’ a whole bunch but there ‘aint much comin’ out.
[stern gaze]
Get your “Alpha Dog” there and prepare for a fight.
[Looks to Atomic]
We ‘aint comin’ to talk tonight. We’re comin’ to…

[Eric Eisen©]:
Blah… Blah… Blah… The same-old tired rant from the “Iron Man”.
[Rolls his eyes; chuckling slightly]
I’ve heard it enough by now.
[Pauses; smirks]
Remo and I… We’re ready for a fight. We don’t need a pep-talk straight out of the 80’s.

[Captain Atomic]:
I will…

[Eric Eisen©]:
You two are boring me.
[Turns sideways in which to walk away; cutting Atomic off]
You can throw empty threats to each other for the next hour or so. We’ve got more important things to do.

[Eisen, along with Remo, Hammer, and Ms. Chase, are shown slowly walking off the scene now; leaving Faith and Atomic alone as they stand side-by-side. All in all, said scene ultimately comes to a close with the sight of Faith & Atomic slowly looking at one another. It’s not a friendship by any means. Faith isn’t one to just adopt allies left and right. That said, due to Faiths’ recent show of support after Atomic sent Vengeance away with a generator fall, there appears to be a sense of budding trust there.]

GRADE:
B

Duane Fry:
We’ve got ourselves a tag match tonight, folks. Christian Faith and the #1 Contender to the SWF North American Championship Captain Atomic vs. the champ, Eric Eisen & Remo. I don’t know WHO will walk away with the win tonight but I DO know that it’s going to be a hectic affair.

Jerry Eisen:
It’s impossible for this to end respectfully…

Peter Michaels:
Your brother and the word respectful should never find their way into the same sentence.

Duane Fry:
Let’s hope that Eric finally gets what’s coming to him tonight…

Jerry Eisen:
Believe me, I’d LOVE to see that!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/BigCat.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/VS.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/DonnieJ_zpsc6b170b1.jpg

“THE BEAST”
Big Cat Brandon vs. Donnie J

“Predator and Prey”

MATCH TYPE:

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
Jimmy P, Frederique Antonio Garcia & Krissy (Obsession) w/ Donnie J

• Donnie J is busy posing for the crowd as Big Cat Brandon opens the match with a steamrolling closeline. The crowd pops. Donnie J rolls out of the ring, checking his face for bruising, as he frustratingly speaks with his Obsession counterparts.

• Returning to the ring, Donnie J is, once again, steamrolled by a stiff closeline from Big Cat. Again, Donnie J is shown rolling out of the ring; angered that “The Beast” could be damaging his ‘money-maker’ (for which he says out loud, in a frustrated fashion, as he passes by a camera lens).

• As he returns to the ring again, Donnie is sneaky enough to stop Big Cat in his tracks as he speeds toward him once again; most likely to hit yet another closeline. This time, the Obsession member is shown executing a quick drop kick to right knee of “The Beast”. This forces the Big Cat to drop to the canvas in a thunderous heap.

• Donnie would take advantage of this scenario, stomping the Big Cat at every turn as he lay upon the canvas; however, it wouldn’t be enough to keep him grounded for long. Before you know it, the Big Cat is back upright and viciously slamming into his opponent.

• A weakened Donnie attempts to take to the skies, utilizing the top-rope as a new avenue for attack; however, once again, this advantage is short lived. After a successful missile drop kick from the top, Donnie dives once again; this time being caught into a Chokeslam from the Big Cat.

• Obsession looks like they want to climb into the ring and help but seem almost scared to do so. A nearby camera lens overhears Jimmy P and Frederique arguing about who will interfere; citing that neither want their looks to be damaged by the Big Cat’s powerful hand.

• Eventually, they argue long enough for Big Cat Brandon to overwhelm his opponent and ultimately execute “The Pounce”.

• At that point, it’s too late. There’s no saving Donnie. Big Cat has fed once again.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Big Cat Brandon via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
“The Pounce” (Spinning Sidewalk Slam)

ENDING TIME:
7:43

GRADE:
C

Duane Fry:
Talk about a physical specimen. Big Cat Brandon is one brute powerhouse, ‘aint he? He may not have the speed of a Remo or Des Davids but he sure as HELL has the power to overrun just about anyone.

Jerry Eisen:
He’s a real animal in the ring! Uncontrollable… Primal…

Peter Michaels:
What kind of allies are these ‘Obsession’ pansies? They spent more time arguing WHO should interfere than actually doin’ it!
[Laughs]
I guess they didn’t want to mess up those mugs of theirs.

Duane Fry:
I’m not sure, even if they DID interfere, that this match would have ended ANY different!

Jerry Eisen:
Yea, I’d take Big Cat over those three ANY day.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/SteveFrehley_zps328e6289.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Blank.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Blank.jpg

#1 CONTENDER UNVEIL W/ ARGUMENT

INVOLVED:
Steve Frehley© and ?????

“Holy... Sh*t..."

[The SWF Nation erupts with excitement as
song begins to blare. Within seconds, the “Dark Destroyer” himself is shown shuffling through the “Supreme Gate” with his trademark devilish smirk upon his face. He appears overtly confident as he shuffles down the steel rampway, holding the SWF World Heavyweight Championship loosely over his shoulder, as the crowd in attendance roars in approval.]

[Everything about his aura projects a loose-cannon nature. Don’t let the smirk fool you; Frehley is always seconds away from violent action. More or less, the smirk is there because he seems to ENJOY that process. He’s a fighter; through-and-through.]

[steve Frehley©]:
I’ve got people askin’ me… “Are you afraid of what’s comin’ your way”? Are you afraid of the unknown?
[Chuckles to himself; shakes his head in the process]
[CENSOR] man… I’m not afraid of anything. Never have been. Never will be. It’s as simple as that. [CENSOR]-that noise.
[Pauses; smirks]
It don’t matta WHO ‘yall booked me against at “Master of Puppets”… I’ll punk their a$$.... Right here… in the center of THIS ring… Just as I’ve done time and time again.
[Crowd pops]
Money… Bruce… Khoklov… Gilmore… Remo… It don’t matta.
[Pauses]
I’m walkin’ out of the PPV just as I walk into it… As the World Heavyweight Champion. ‘Aint nobody takin’ THAT away from me…

[The crowd pops as Frehley shuffles around the ring while speaking. Looking down at the canvas, occasionally looking up at the crowd for dramatic effect, he lays out a strong narrative of being unafraid. It’s his bread-and-butter really.]

[steve Frehley©]:
Money wants another shot. So be it. Who the HELL cares?
[Chuckles to himself]
I beat his a$$ the last two months. I can do it again… and again… and again… until he’s 6-feet under. That doesn’t bother me.
[smirks; pauses]
Throw his whole little ‘crony’ group my way too. Who gives…
[Pauses]
I’ll put them ALL down… one-by-one… leave them lyin’ in a pool of their own blood.
[Pauses]
So, if Money’s who I’m up against… I’ll do what I do best… kick his A$$ all over the arena.

[The crowd pops; however, the joyous feel quickly shifts as the sound of Rich Money’s theme can be heard.]

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/RichMoney_zps78ddfaad.jpg

Supreme Dictator

Daune Fry:
‘Great’….

Jerry Eisen:
It sounds like we have Rich Money on his way out.

[Walking out through the “Supreme Gate” alone, Money looks down upon the ring in more ways than one. Dressed in a perfect tailored suit, equally perfect gelled hair, the Supreme Dictator appears more like a beefcake GQ model than a rag-tag professional wrestler. None the less, as he slowly raises a microphone to his mouth atop the ramp, Money is shown projecting sheer smugness as he seems unafraid as well.]

[Rich Money]:
Will you, Stephen?
[Pauses; projecting a smug air]
Will you ‘kick my a$$’ all over the arena?
[slowly shakes his head; disgusted]
Such filth from someone we’re supposed to perceive as a champion.
[Pauses]
The uneducated are who resort to vulgar language. They know nothing different; so, they rely on primal emotions to lead their life. You, Stephen, are a perfect example of that. Uneducated…Unrefined… Unimpressive…
[shakes his head; smirks]
But THAT’S why I have made it my mission to see to it that the World Heavyweight Championship is torn from your grasp.
[Pauses]
Yes, you have beat me the past two months but even YOU must admit that you cheated your way to victory both times. Whenever we’ve had a TRUE, clean, fair, one-on-one, I’ve beaten you!
[Crowd boos]
You know it… these idiots know it… It’s impossible to run away from.
[Pauses]
When it’s announced WHO your #1 contender is, it BETTER be MY face up on that video screen!
[Pauses; grows angered]
No man deserves it MORE than I do… NO man…
[Pauses]
But, at the end of the day, I KNOW I’m reluctantly placing MY career in the hands of the brain-dead SWF Nation; at least for this month only. Thank god.
[Crowd boos]
You ALL don’t know the FIRST THING about respect…
[Pauses]
You should be CHEERING ME. Celebrating my accomplishments. I’m ACTUALLY a Supreme Superstar you can be PROUD of…. And yet, you’re ALL too STUPID to know it!

[The crowd boos with extreme energy as Rich Money stands in smug defiance. He doesn’t back down. If anything, his smirk grows a little larger.]

[steve Frehley©]:
You know, Money… I’m sick of ya bull…
[Pauses]
You want this to go ANY further… Get your a$$ down into this ring and let’s do our talkin’ with our fists!

[The crowd pops as Frehley drops the title at his side; smirking as he aggressively invites Money to come down. That said, Money doesn’t budge from his smug stance.]

[Rich Money]:
You’d like that wouldn’t you… ALL of you would like that…
[Crowd pops]
Well, too bad. That’s not happening.
[The crowd turns; booing like crazy]
There’s no need for me to subject myself to physicality; not now. In case you’ve forgotten, this is MY company. I call my OWN shots… and… Tonight, I’ve got another ant to squash.

[The crowd boos.]

[Rich Money]:
Let’s see who you’ll be facing at “Master of Puppets”…
[Pauses; grows slightly angered]
As I said before… If it’s not MY face on that video screen… There will be HELL to pay!

[Rich Money spins in which to look toward the video screen that dawns his name; The Money Tron.]

[The grandiose opening sequence of the #1 contender unveil starts up. At its close, we see a picture of the World Heavyweight Champion Steve Frehley upon the Money Tron. He’s projecting his trademark devilish smirk as the championship belt lazily hangs off of his shoulder.]

[seconds pass when we now transition to the image of Frehley’s #1 contender. It’s a menacing picture of “The Demon” Vengeance!]

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Vengeance_zpsf7b365c8.jpg

#1 Contender

SWF World Heavyweight Championship

Duane Fry:
NO!

Jerry Eisen:
Oh my… [CENSOR] GOD!

Duane Fry:
Am I seeing this right?

Peter Michaels:
Well, Hell… This ‘aint good…

[The crowd boos like crazy as the image of Vengeance sends fear throughout the arena. That said, Frehley doesn’t budge. If anything, his smirk grows larger as he nods his head in confidence.]

[seeing this, one would expect Rich Money to freak out that he wasn’t chosen; however, it’s quite the opposite. Laughing in a state of shock, Money looks to be enjoying the unveil; even if it’s not his face on the video screen. Off-microphone, in between his laughing, Money is head stating: “You’re screwed”!]

Jerry Eisen:
Rich Money is LOVING this…

Duane Fry:
Why wouldn’t he? His most hated rival is set to have a date with the Devil himself!

[Just then, the lights begin to falter; going in-and-out as the sound of a power surge can be heard throughout the arena. Then, as the sound of electricity overtakes the ringside area, the Money Tron transitions from an image of “The Demon” to a fiery dungeon-like landscape. Within the flames, a towering shadowed figure stands.]

[in the end, the segment comes to a close with the sound of Vengeance’s low, husky, unsettling, laughter filling the arena. Meanwhile, the lights dip-and-come-back-up as a single lightning bolt dives from the top of the arena & connects with a turnbuckle corner off to Frehley’s right.]

[Despite it all, Steve Frehley continues to stand in confidence in the ring. It looks like he’s ready for a fight; if “The Demon” were to show. However, in this case, he’s left alone; caught in the middle of a HELL-Storm.]

GRADE:
A

Duane Fry:
How the HELL does Steve Frehley expect to come out of this one? I mean… It’s Vengeance. VENGEANCE!!

Jerry Eisen:
There’s a good chance that the “Dark Destroyer” is in the final month of his title reign. He’s going to give ALL he has and put one HELL of a fight but… He’s got the “Demon” ahead of him now. Faith… Atomic… Neither were able to stop his carnage. He’s undefeated in 2013. Not only undefeated but unstoppable at that!
[Pauses]
How can Frehley expect to beat someone… or something… like that?

Peter Michaels:
The video from earlier put Vengeance coming back at “Master of Puppets”. It looks like he’ll be back & viaing for the World Heavyweight Championship all in one night.

Duane Fry:
May GOD have mercy on his soul. I just don’t see Frehley coming out of this one…

Jerry Eisen:
Frehley’s going to need something more powerful than GOD it seems.

Duane Fry:
So, in a sense… He’s screwed. Money’s right. He’s screwed.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Valiant_zpsb9ff151c.jpg

BACKSTAGE PROMO

INVOLVED:
Valiant

“Prove My Worth"

[We cut backstage now in which to see the “Honorable” Valiant standing before a stainless steel SWF backdrop. He looks energized; however, calm in nature. His eyes give away a sense of aggression underneath. Next to him, Hannah stands in a sheepishly shy fashion; her typical demeanor. In connection, they feel like an All-American couple.]

[Valiant]:
My road in the SWF has not been an easy one. Then again, I wouldn’t want it any other way.
[Pauses]
I didn’t become a professional wrestler in which to strut around the ring. I wasn’t looking for fame, money, and all the trappings of success.
[Pauses]
That’s never been my focus and it never will be.
[Pauses]
I became a professional wrestler because I love this sport!
[stern stare; crowd pops]
I’ve shed blood… bruised my body and broken bones… All for THIS sport.
[Pauses]
In the process, I was dubbed as the “Next Big Thing”. Richard [Eisen] saw something in me… and ultimately gave me an opportunity; not a direct ladder to the top… an opportunity.
[Pauses]
Have I lived up to my billing? That’s for you all to decide.
[Pauses]
My focus is to get better everyday… not dwell on what I’ve done yesterday…
[Pauses]
So, if Joseph Sexy wants to dig at my name, call me out, claim that I’m all hype then that’s fine… He’s got the right to do so. Whether I or you like it or not, he’s in a position of power and, at least with Rich Money, his word means something.
[Pauses]
Through all of that, we stepped into the ring and, in doing so, I put his back on the canvas for a 3 count. There’s no denying that, Joseph.
[Pauses]
I beat you and, in this sport, that’s all a man can do to show his worth. Wins and losses make up the wrestler; not his ability to talk on a mic or dance around the ring. It’s what you do between those ropes that leaves behind your legacy.

[Valiant pauses for a second; strong in nature.]

[Valiant]:
I may have beat you, Joseph, but I didn’t beat Des [Davids]. There’s no denying that either.
[Pauses]
He threw me around the ring like a ragdoll and put me down for the count. So, where we stand right now, he’s on-top… but… not for long.
[Pauses; crowd pops]
Des… You’ve got all the tools to be an unstoppable force here in the SWF. For over a year, you carried the SWF World Tag Team Championships like a true warrior. You stood for blue-collar men everywhere… but… that all changed when you turned your back on American Machine.
[Pauses]
Now, I’m not going to condemn you for what you did “The World is Watching”… That’s between you and Machine…
[Pauses]
My focus is what you did to ME last week; putting my shoulders on the matt and proving yourself to be the better man that night.
[Pauses]
I don’t care what I have to do, or who I have to go through to get to you, Des.
[Pauses]
Whether you knew it or not, the second you beat me… You laid down a challenge…
[Pauses]
… A challenge to me… whether or not I could respond.
[Pauses]
I’m standing right here… right now… saying I’ve accepted that challenge and I’m going to see to it that next time… It all ends differently.
[Pauses]
Mark my words… I will beat you, Des Davids…
[Pauses]
I WILL… beat you…

[With that, the scene comes to a close with the strong image of Valiant staring directly into the camera lens; as if he were talking to Des Davids himself. Meanwhile, Hannah places her right hand on the back of Val’s shoulder; still sheepish but showing her support.]

GRADE:
C+

Duane Fry:
Does Valiant have the tools to beat someone like Des Davids? That’s really the question we’re looking at here. He put forth one hell of an effort the last time they met; however, it simply wasn’t enough for Davids’ unique combination of skill and power.

Jerry Eisen:
Don’t forget the distraction from Joseph Sexy though. If it were truly a one-on-one competition, there’s a good chance that Val could have walked out with the win!

Duane Fry:
While true, you KNOW Valiant is never going to allow that perspective to stand. He said it himself… The make of a wrestler is their win/loss record. He lost, whether fair or not, last week. Now he’s hell-bent on evening the score!

Peter Michaels:
He’s really an admirable youngin’, ‘aint he?

Jerry Eisen:
He really is a throwback if there ever was one.

Duane Fry:
If he’s to be Faith 2.0, he’s got a lot of catching up to do though…

Jerry Eisen:
I’m afraid we placed him in a shadow for which he’ll never make it out. Successful or not, very few can actually measure up to “The Iron Man”.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/JosephSexy_zpsbd4f1f7c.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/VS.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/Valiant.jpg

SWF HEAD SCOUT
Joseph Sexy vs.
“THE HONORABLE”

“I’ll prove my point; one way or another…”

MATCH TYPE:

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
Des Davids w/ Joseph Sexy

• Valiant, as is customary, attempts to shake the hand of Joseph Sexy as the two meet in the center of the ring. Furthermore, as is expected, Joseph Sexy pretends to offer his hand but ultimately pulls it away; smirking devilishly as he returns to his corner laughing.

• Despite the disrespect, Valiant doesn’t retaliate as Sexy’s back is turned. Instead, he awaits their opening collar-and-elbow-tie-up to inflict his response; muscling Sexy into a standing arm-lock of sorts.

• Early on, Valiant really does impose his will on Sexy in a traditional fashion; turning a number of their tie-ups into standing submission holds. That said, with time, Sexy is able to even the score with a number of crafty veteran moves.

• While it’s obvious that Sexy isn’t as physical, athletic, or overtly talented, as Valiant, he holds his own with a sense of veteran prowess; understanding the squared circle and using it as a weapon of sorts.

• At one point, Sexy uses Valiant’s own momentum, running toward him off the ropes, to drop the “Honorable One”, neck-first, across the top rope. As expected, this gives Sexy just enough time, post-move, to sleazily celebrate; attempting to draw female interest in the process.

• At the tail end of his celebration, despite having troubles breathing from the neck-spot, Valiant is able to force his way back into the lead; dropping Sexy with a standard standing suplex.

• Back-and-forth they go; Valiant’s onslaught being about youthful ability. Meanwhile, Sexy’s onslaught feeling rather slow but calculating.

• In the end though, unlike the last time they met, there’s no clear-cut victor in this scenario.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/DesDavidsSmall_zpsac88c7f5.jpg
    Prime Time!

• Just as it looks like Valiant may be pulling away, Des Davids is shown forcibly entering the ring.

• Valiant, not knowing he’s there, staggers to his feet following the administration of a side belly-to-back suplex. Once upright, he’s ultimately met with a stiff boot to his stomach and a ring-rattling “Highlight Reel” from Des Davids shortly thereafter.

• Darren Smith quickly calls for the bell; frustrated by the outcome. All the while, Davids smirks arrogantly above his fallen victim; flexing with confidence.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Valiant via DQ

ENDING MANEUVER:
Des Davids hitting a “Highlight Reel” on Valiant (Interference)

ENDING TIME:
10:26

GRADE:
C+

Duane Fry:
Come on!!! REALLY?!?!

Jerry Eisen:
I guess we’re not going to find an actual winner in this one…

Duane Fry:
Valiant was pulling away and YET doesn’t get to bask in the thrills of victory. Sure, he won but not the way he wanted to I’m sure!

Peter Michaels:
This Prime Time” hoss is lookin’ to make a statement out of beatin’ down Valiant. With a win last week and a “Highlight Reel” this week, he’s doin’ EXACTLY that.

Duane Fry:
This is ridiculous!

Jerry Eisen:
Something tells me we won’t EVER see a clean one-on-one between Valiant and Sexy as long as Des Davids is around!

Duane Fry:
So he’s going to ‘prove’ that Valiant isn’t ‘worthy’ of all the praise he gets by having Des Davids interfere left and right? Doesn’t that defy his point?

Jerry Eisen:
You would think… but… Sexy doesn’t really look at logic. He’s wrapped up in his own head. Especially now that he’s Money’s Head Scout here in the SWF.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/AngryGilmore_zpsc49d8bd1.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/PeterMichaels_zps68b2f976.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Blank.jpg

BACKSTAGE PROMO W/ ARGUMENT

INVOLVED:
Angry Gilmore, Peter Michaels, and ????

“Coming for MY belt!"

[We transition backstage now in which to see Angry Gilmore standing alongside SWF’s trusted voice in Peter Michaels. Radiating with uncontrollable anger, Gilmore appears like a ticking-time-bomb on the verge of explosion. Everything about him, mannerisms and demeanor, project a man who simply is out of control of his emotions. That said, he looks even MORE so that way when standing next to the calm Texan in Peter Michaels.]

[Peter Michaels:
I’m here with one of THE toughest Supreme Superstars we’ve ever seen. You can knock him down but you ‘aint keepin’ him down. That’s for damn sure. Gilmore…
[Turns to look toward him]
With all that’s goin’ in these parts today, what’s your thought on Money’s new faction;
The
Establishment?

[Angry Gilmore]:
WHO CARES?
[Angrily stares toward Peter; not mad at him but always in that state]
SERIOUS, WHO… REALLY… CARES? NOT ME. YOU SHOULDN’T EITHER.
[shaking his head in anger]
RICH MONEY HAS, AND WILL CONTINUE TO, SURROUND HIMSELF WITH ‘YES MEN’ AND ‘GOONS’ TO DO HIS DIRTY WORK. HE DOESN’T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT ANY ONE OF THEM! THEY’RE ALL THERE TO KEEP HIM AFLOAT; THAT’S IT. WHEN THEY REALIZE THAT, IT’LL ALL BLOW UP IN HIS FACE.

[Peter Michaels]:
In the meantime though… Do you think the SWF is on the verge of somethin’ terrible?

[Angry Gilmore]:
AGAIN… I DON’T GIVE A DAMN, PETER.
[Pauses]
THE ONLY THING I DO CARE ABOUT IS GETTING MY BELT BACK…

[Peter Michaels]:
Your belt? Does that mean you’re gunnin’ for the SWF North American Championship again?

[Angry Gilmore]:
WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK?

[Gilmore radiates extreme emotion. Meanwhile, the crowd pops at the sound of Gilmore going after his old championship again.]

[Peter Michaels]:
Well, that puts you in direct fire of
The
Establishment then…

[Angry Gilmore]:
NO. THAT PUTS ME IN DIRECT FIRE WITH ERIC EISEN…

[Peter Michaels]:
… Which is a member of
The
Establishment. You can’t expect to get a one-on-one with him now, can you?

[Angry Gilmore]:
ERIC’S NEVER GONE ONE-ON-ONE WITH ME BEFORE. WHY SHOULD IT CHANGE NOW? HE STOLE THAT BELT FROM ME WITH THE HELP OF KHOKLOV. NOW, I’M GOING TO TAKE IT BACK… EVEN WITH THOSE A$$HOLES AT HIS SIDE…
[Radiating with anger]
[CENSOR] EISEN… [CENSOR] THE ESTABLISHMENT…
[Pauses; heavy breathing]
THAT BELT IS MINE AND I’M GOING TO DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET IT BACK!

[Just as Gilmore finishes the last statement, the feeling in the room begins to shift. Peter Michaels steps back a little, moving out of the way, as Gilmore stares off-camera in an intense fashion.]

[slowly, as the camera man pans out slightly, we see the duo of Ms. Chase and Hammer walking onto the scene. There’s no Eric Eisen; however, it’s obvious to see that they’re there on his accord.]

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/EmmaChase_zpscab4d3bf.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/HammerSmall.jpg

On Eisen's behalf

Duane Fry:
Time to get out of there, Peter!

Jerry Eisen:
Yea, that’s not the place you want to be…

[Ms. Chase stares down Gilmore in a contrasting manner; cold & emotionless. Meanwhile, Hammer stands slightly ahead of her; within a few feet from the radiating Gilmore. Through it all, Gilmore looks like he’s on the verge of striking as Hammer stands over him; smirking in an arrogant fashion.]

[Ms. Chase]:
I would advise you to stay out of Mr. Eisen’s affairs, Mr. Gilmore.

[Angry Gilmore]:
[CENSOR] YOU…

[The crowd pops. Ms. Chase doesn’t budge.]

[Ms. Chase]:
Meddling with Mr. Eisen could bring about an unfortunate end for you. I can’t imagine you’re interested in such a spiral. 2013 hasn’t been all that kind to you, Mr. Gilmore. Keeping to yourself this time around may help that.

[Gilmore’s body raises-and-falls with every breath; overtly aggressive.]

[Angry Gilmore]:
YOU LET EISEN KNOW… I’M COMIN’… ‘AINT NOBODY GOING TO STOP ME…

[Gilmore looks upward at the smirking face of Hammer. Upon relaying his last statement, Hammer is shown chuckling to himself.]

[Ms. Chase]:
Oh, Mr. Gilmore… There WILL be plenty to stop you. I can guarantee you that.

[Gilmore looks toward Ms. Chase, still radiating pure anger, as she meets him in the opposite fashion. None the less, as she slowly exits the room, the final image that we are presented is a stare-down between he & Hammer. Gilmore is fuming. Meanwhile, Hammer looks to almost be amused by Gilmore’s incessant anger. In the end, he slowly leaves the scene; however, in doing so, never takes his eyes off of the scrappy technition in the process.]

GRADE:
B-

Duane Fry:
The news is that Angry Gilmore is officially announcing his road BACK to the SWF North American Championship. That said, it looks like it won’t be an easy road; that’s for sure.

Jerry Eisen:
Knowing my brother as I do, there’s NO WAY he’ll let this one go smoothly. It’s as Gilmore said. I don’t know if Eric has EVER wrestled him one-on-one; truly. He’s ALWAYS had someone in his back pocket to do his bidding. Now, this time around, it looks like Hammer is the man he’s relying on to KEEP the belt around his waist.

Duane Fry:
As Ms. Chase said as well, 2013 HASN’T been a good year for Angry Gilmore. Eisen rung him through the dirt. Khoklov practically ripped his head off in Russia. Now, he’s on the outside looking in. If he wants to get ‘back on track’ in the SWF, it’s going to happen on his road BACK to the belt.

Jerry Eisen:
I’m excited to see where this goes…

Duane Fry:
By the looks of it, it’s going straight to Hammer…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/EricEisen.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/Remo.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/VS.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/CaptainAtomic.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/ChristianFaith.jpg

Eric Eisen and
vs. Captain Atomic and

“The Rich Grow Richer…”

MATCH TYPE:
Standard Tag Team Match; First Pinfall/Submission

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
Ms. Chase & Hammer w/ Eric Eisen and Remo

• Captain Atomic opens the match as he intensely strolls to the center of the ring. Eric Eisen arrogantly deflects any sense of fear as he defiantly meets his challenger nose-to-nose in the center of the ring. After a brief staredown, one for which Eric jaw-jacks a little, the opening strike stands as Captain Atomic explodes with unadulterated intensity; hitting a standing closeline on the champ.

• The crowd pops; however, the excitement wouldn’t last for long. As Atomic stomps toward the fallen Eisen, Remo steps into the ring and lands a closeline of his own; crashing Captain Atomic to the matt.

• Faith attempts to even the score; however, sensing that the match could fall apart this early, Darren Smith steps between the two of them and attempts to ‘talk the situation down’. Faith eventually exits the squared circle; however, not before utilizing his stern stare in Remo’s direction.

• Back with the legal men, Eric Eisen would take advantage of the reeling Atomic; quickly taking him to the mat on several occasions; utilizing a number of rest holds to keep him grounded.

• That said, Eisen’s approach doesn’t work for very long. Before you know it, Atomic is surging with energy & is able to power out of the North American Champion’s relatively slow onslaught.

• Like the explosive figure that he is, Atomic overruns Eisen and ultimately throws him around the ring like a ragdoll. However, shortly after throwing him out of the ring, as Atomic goes after him, the “Radioactive Wrecking Machine” is shown being floored by an equally steamrolling Hammer outside of the ring.

• Darren Smith’s attention is pulled elsewhere by Ms. Chase (as she stands on the apron). In doing so, Hammer is able to pick up Atomic once again; tossing him into the first-row with a powerful Irish whip OVER the guardrail.

• Faith stomps around the corner to even-the-score at this point. He even lands a few powerful strikes upon Hammer, putting him on his heels; however, this doesn’t last very long. Before you know it, Remo has attacked Faith from behind; ultimately throwing him (while standing behind him) by the shoulders into the nearby guardrail (the side of his head first).

• Eventually, the action would spill back into the ring as the new legal man (Remo) now lays into the weakened Atomic.

• Whenever the “Radioactive Wrecking Machine” looks like he may have a chance to tag in Faith, that scenario comes to a screeching halt; either by Remo or Eisen breaking his desperate momentum.

• They couldn’t keep him out FOREVER though. With time, Faith DOES get tagged in and, in doing so, runs over everyone in the process.

• Again, that doesn’t last long though. As Faith floors Eisen with a back-elbow off the ropes, upon returning to his feet, Remo is shown KO’ing the “Iron Man” with a running pump kick to his chest; showing off Remo’s athleticism in the process.

• It looks as though the babyface duo is in a BAD way. That is until HE showed up…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/AngryGilmore_zpsc49d8bd1.jpg
    Pissed Off & Coming For Eisen!

• Exploding out of the back with a heavy stomp to his step, Angry Gilmore looks hell-bent on getting to the ring. He’s jaw-jacking as he ascends upon the ringside area; spitting with anger in the process. That said, as he comes to the bottom of the steel ramp, Hammer is shown walking outward in which to stand in his way. Before you know it, the two are engaging in a WILD brawl that overtakes the steel rampway within seconds.

• With the ruckus outside of the ring, Darren Smith’s attention is pulled away from the action JUST long enough for Remo (the illegal man) to swoop in and absolutely decimate Captain Atomic from behind with a powerful running bulldog (a move for which Remo leaps upon Atomic’s back at full-speed as the “Radioactive Wrecking Machine” stands unexpecting the drop).

• With Atomic down and out, Eisen quickly takes advantage and hops atop his fallen and dazed opponent. Pulling him to his feet, Eisen eventually drops Atomic once again with his signature “Supremacy” maneuver seconds later.

• Faith attempts to enter the ring and break the pinfall attempt; however, by doing so, is met with yet another running pump-kick from Remo square upon his chest. This sends the “Iron Man” crashing to the ringside floor; almost landing atop Hammer and Gilmore as they brawl.

• There’s no one there to break the count; so, with that in mind, Eisen scores a standard 3-count in
    The
    Establishment’s favor.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Eric Eisen and Remo via pinfall

WINNING PINFALL:
Eric Eisen pinned Captain Atomic

ENDING MANEUVER:
“The Supremacy” (Falling forced double-knee to the face) by Eric Eisen upon Captain Atomic following a powerful running bulldog interference from Remo (illegal man)

ENDING TIME:
15:13

GRADE:
B

Jerry Eisen:
DAMN IT!

Duane Fry:
Damn it is right…

Jerry Eisen:
I thought, for sure, Eric was going to get what was coming to him tonight. BOTH Faith & Atomic wanted to do so in the worst way; it was obvious.

Peter Michaels:
The
Establishment may be a new faction in the SWF but they’re already runnin’ like a damn well-oiled machine.

Duane Fry:
I don’t like the sound of that!

Jerry Eisen:
Meanwhile, Hammer and Gilmore are STILL going at it; tooth-and-nail!

Peter Michaels:
It looks like Hammer may be gettin’ the best of Ole’ Gilmore though…

Duane Fry:
Actually, it looks like
The
Establishment, as a whole, are getting the upper-hand over ALL THREE of their rivals; Faith… Atomic… AND Gilmore…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/EricEisen_zps28bf3eed.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Remo_zpsdb222e70.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/HammerSmall.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/EmmaChase_zpscab4d3bf.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/AngryGilmore_zpsc49d8bd1.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/ChristianFaith_zps43597ee9.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/CaptainAtomic_zps1ad7cdd1.jpg

POST-MATCH BEATDOWN

INVOLVED:
Eric Eisen©, Remo, Hammer, Ms. Chase, Angry Gilmore, Christian Faith and Captain Atomic

“Flexing Their Muscle"

[The trio of Angry Gilmore, Captain Atomic and Christian Faith are a celebrated bunch. That said, following the previous tag match, they look rather uninspiring. In a matter of a minute or two, the contrasting trio of Remo, Eric Eisen© and Hammer are shown overwhelming their babyface rivals; leaving them sprawled around the ring in defeated fashions. In the end, joining Ms. Chase once again, the four Establishment members are shown exiting the ring together; proud of the carnage they left behind. Said carnage? Gilmore, Atomic and Faith all shown as struggling victims.]

GRADE:
B-

Jerry Eisen:
They’re unstoppable!
[shocked]
Seriously… Unstoppable…

Duane Fry:
It really does appear that way, huh…

Peter Michaels:
They may be gutless cronies but they still got one hell of a mean streak…

Duane Fry:
Gilmore, Atomic and Faith won’t stay down for long though.
The
Establishment may have put them down here tonight but, I promise you, this will not go un-avenged!

Jerry Eisen:
Let’s hope next time things turn out a little different…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/JackBruce_zps91c1f4f9.jpg

BACKSTAGE HYPE

INVOLVED:
Jack Bruce

“LOOK! It's Jack Bruce! Freak the HELL out!"

[The crowd pops wildly as we witness the image of Jack Bruce walking backstage; toward the back-end of the “Supreme Gate”. As always, the rebellious rocker walks with a lazy shuffle; his head c*cked back while his sunglasses catch the glaring florescent lights from above. Any other man would be stressing about tonight’s main event. Not Jack Bruce. Through it all, he’s still presenting his signature lazy smirk as he strolls; confident as always.]

GRADE:
B-

Duane Fry:
He’s on his way to the ring, folks! Jack Bruce; the man who’s in for a HUGE challenge here tonight.

Jerry Eisen:
Rich Money would be ENOUGH of a challenge one-on-one but you KNOW he’ll be fending off
The
Establishment tonight as well! We could be looking at a 4-on-1 when it’s all said and done!

Peter Michaels:
If anyone can do it… It’s Jack Bruce…

Duane Fry:
JACK… MOTHA… Well you know… Bruce!!

Jerry Eisen:
Go get ‘em, Brucie!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/JackBruce.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/VS.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/RichMoney.jpg

vs.
“THE SUPREME DICTATOR”
Rich Money

“Abuse of Power”

MATCH TYPE:

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
Ms. Chase, Eric Eisen©, Remo & Hammer w/ Rich Money (
[The
Establishment)

• Jack Bruce knows that he’s got a tall mountain to climb. That said, looking over at Money from across the ring, Bruce eventually shrugs his shoulders, smirking in the process, and flings himself over the top rope in a catapulted plancha of sorts; landing upon the members of
    The
    Establishment to open the match.

• The crowd pops. Bruce looks like a rebellious psycho of sorts. However, despite the epic opening, it actually proves to be a terrible thing for the rebellious rocker. Within seconds of returning to his feet, Money, already out of the ring, is shown grabbing the back of Bruce’s hair and slamming his head with an Irish whip into the steel steps.

• Bruce struggles to get back upright. As he does though, Money sends him BACK to the ground with another Irish whip; this time slamming him head-first into the nearby ring post.

• Darren Smith gets to a 7 count before Money rolls Bruce back into the ring.

• Taking his time, Money returns to the ring and keeps Bruce grounded with an elongated stomping session.

• Bruce would return to his feet just as Rich Money speeds toward him once again. A little dazed, one would expect Bruce to get steamrolled once again. That said, the rebellious rocker is able to back-body-drop Money over the top rope! This sends Money crashing upon the very group he leads!

• The crowd pops at this sight! Looking to capitalize, Bruce takes to the top rope and lands a diving axe-handle strike upon Rich Money as he returns to his feet outside of the ring.

• That said, after striking, Bruce is, once again, overrun by a speeding Remo; cold-clocking him with a running body-blow.

• Darren Smith weighs whether or not to call for the bell but ultimately allows it; knowing the ‘big fight’ nature of something like this. Allowing them to ‘wrestle’ versus being strict by the rule in such a momentous match.

• Eventually, the two competitors would return to the ring as both seem a little weakened; however, not allowing such to slow them down.

• Back-and-forth they go; Bruce and Money equally showing shades of greatness within their altercation.

• As expected, the crowd is firmly in Bruce’s corner and chants his name pretty regularly throughout the match; especially at rest-hold points.

• At one point, Bruce excites the crowd with an explosive top-rope cross-body-block; however, the impact only generates a 2-count before the SWF OWNER is able to kick-out.

• Later, Rich Money has a memorable spot of his own as he catches Bruce on the top rope, dazes him with an array of heavy-handed strikes, and ultimately drops him from the top rope with a ring-rattling super-plex. While MORE impactful than Bruce’s cross-body-block, this too only generates a 2-count.

• The two long-time rivals continue to go at it as the match grows with intensity as we near the 20-minute mark. It’s obvious that, while the start may have been explosive with Bruce’s dive onto
    The
    Establishment, the overall match has progressed in a slow-building fashion.

• At this point, Money looks to drop Bruce with a standard suplex in the ring; however, in doing so, Bruce is able to slip out. On his way down, he waits for Money to spin around and BAM… “New York Minute”!!

• The crowd pops like crazy as Bruce drops down for the count!

• 1…

• 2…

• NO!

• Eric Eisen is shown pulling Darren Smith out from the ring by his foot.

• The crowd boos! Darren Smith appears angered; however, only barks long enough for Remo to intimidate him.

• Darren Smith would return to the ring; however, not until Rich Money is pulled from the ring a well by Remo (under the bottom rope) in which to heal.

• Bruce would again take to a catapulted plancha; however, this time, is caught upon his descent by Hammer; showing sheer strength on his part.

• Hammer then runs in a big-man-fashion; slamming Bruce’s back into the nearby ring post in the process.

• Rich Money rolls back into the ring, depleted; however, smirking as he coughs.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Remo_zpsdb222e70.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/EricEisen_zps28bf3eed.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/HammerSmall.jpg
    Destroying Bruce from outside the ring; one-by-one!

• One-by-one,
    The
    Establishment members beat Jack Bruce back down to the ground. Slowly, methodically, they allow him to go through the intense trouble of pulling HIMSELF back to his feet before overrunning him once again.

• Darren Smith goes to call for the bell; however, stops as Rich Money walks calmly (yet confidently) into his face. After an exchange of words, it’s obvious that Rich Money has used his power as the SWF Owner to STOP Darren Smith from doing so. Instead, reluctantly, shaking his head in anger, Darren begins to count Jack Bruce out…

• 1… 2…3….4….

• Jack has struggled back to his feet once again; however, only to fall back down due to a running power bulldog from Remo; slamming Bruce’s head on the steel rampway.

• 5…6…7…8…

• Bruce is crawling back toward the ring on his stomach; barely able to stay conscious but pushing ahead.

• 9…

• Darren Smith looks overtly frustrated; however, unable to do anything about it (without getting himself fired).

• 10!

• Darren Smith angrily calls for the bell as he instantly exits the ring in protest.

• Meanwhile, as Bruce struggles to crawl toward the ring,
    The
    Establishment is shown laughing in a true violent mob-like fashion. Rich Money’s laugh being the most obvious.

• Eric Eisen even makes fun of Bruce’s state as he closes said scenario with a stomp square across Bruce’s head.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Rich Money via count-out

ENDING MANEUVER:
The
Establishment attacks Jack Bruce, one-by-one, preventing him from returning to the ring (Darren Smith is forced by Rich Money not to call for a DQ due to said attacks)

ENDING TIME:
23:18

GRADE:
B+

Duane Fry:
WHAT THE HELL!!

Jerry Eisen:
If this is a sign of how things are going to be… There’s no WAY the SWF will continue to exist! Rich Money is going to book himself into the winner’s circle EVERY time!

Duane Fry:
How could Darren Smith ALLOW this?

Jerry Eisen:
If he called for a DQ there’s a good chance tonight would have been his last night in the company!

Duane Fry:
But once you let something like THIS happen, all principle goes out the window!

Peter Michaels:
Rich Money just made a mockery of this main event. Hell, he made a mockery of the whole SWF in what he did here…

Duane Fry:
This is RIDICULOUS!!!

Jerry Eisen:
The
Establishment is pushing their weight around like we’ve NEVER seen before…

Peter Michaels:
Might as well just call us the Money Wrestling Federation from now-on…

Duane Fry:
This is absolute BULL!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/RichMoney_zps78ddfaad.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Remo_zpsdb222e70.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/EricEisen_zps28bf3eed.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/EmmaChase_zpscab4d3bf.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/HammerSmall.jpg

POST-MATCH CELEBRATION

INVOLVED:
The Establishment and Jack Bruce

“Standing Tall; Dominant"

[Jack Bruce is crawling upon his stomach back toward the ring in a heroic fashion; however, it’s truly painful to watch. He’s wincing, struggling to stay conscious at points, and obviously in a great deal of pain. That said, in contrast, the Supreme Dictator himself, Rich Money, is shown arrogantly celebrating in the ring. With a smug smirk upon his face, extending his chin upward with extreme confidence, Money basks in the crowd’s disdain as his fellow faction-mates stand outside the ring; applauding their leader in an equally arrogant fashion.]

[The final image paints Jack Bruce and Rich Money on two opposite ends of the spectrum. Money: Arrogant, smug, accomplished and defiant. Bruce: Inured, struggling, and without much left to him physically.]

GRADE:
B

Duane Fry:
Jack Bruce NEVER stood a chance here tonight. Even WHEN he was ahead, it was ONLY matter of time before Money’s cronies got involved. Money booked this match to prove a point… Not to win a match. He made Jack Bruce into an example; just like
The
Establishment did earlier with the attack on Gilmore, Faith and Atomic!

Jerry Eisen:
If THIS is what’s to be expected from
The
Establishment then we’ve got one HELL of a storm cloud ahead, folks.

Peter Michaels:
Rich Money wanted to send a message with tonight’s main event. That’s why he booked it. Jack Bruce is one HELL of a competitor. The fans love ‘em. The SWF respects ‘em. But, Money wanted to show that even HE ‘aint running in open pastures right now. Rich Money runs this place… and tonight… he proved that with an iron fist.

Duane Fry:
Rich Money may NOT have won the voting poll to square off against Frehley next month but… what just happened here… that’s enough to prove a point. As you said, Money is becoming MORE and MORE of a dictator. The ‘Supreme Dictator’ nickname he’s been labeled with couldn’t be closer to the truth. Now, with Ms. Chase, Eisen, Remo and Hammer at his side, there isn’t much ANY of us can do about it.

Jerry Eisen:
Jack tried to do something about it and look where THAT got him…

Peter Michaels:
I’d tell ya to tune in next week folks but I’m afraid you’ll get the same thing as you saw tonight. Rich Money has the SWF in a vice grip and he’s never lettin’ it go.
[shakes his head; pauses]
Good night and good luck… to US…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SupremeTV/Ribbetcollage.jpg

<hr color="black">
EPISODE BREAKDOWN

OVERALL EPISODE GRADE:
B+

ATTENDANCE:
14,126 (out of 15,000)

TV RATING:
14.51 (- 0.36)
TUESDAY NIGHT ANALYSIS

"TOTAL WRESTLING" EPISODE GRADE:
B

ATTENDANCE:
10,000 (out of 10,000)

TV RATING:
7.78 (+ 0.45)

RATINGS WINNER:
SWF

OVERALL RATINGS LEADER:
SWF – 16 vs. TCW – 0

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Website/SWFdotcom.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Website/POWER_zps27d32ffb.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Website/VP.jpg

The time has come for you to no longer stand aside as solely a viewer.

The time has come for the SWF Nation to rise up and control the course for the Supreme Wrestling Federation.

“The Master of Puppets” is
YOUR
pay-per-view;
YOU
are the puppet master!

For the next few weeks leading up to the May PPV extravaganza, you will be given the power to vote on a number of prompts. In doing so,
YOU
, the SWF Nation, will have FULL control over what happens to THE most beloved & hated individuals in the Supreme Landscape.

As weeks go on,
YOUR
previous choices will bring about new questions; building atop what we’ve already established. Also, additional questions of a new variety will surface as we grow closer to the May PPV extravaganza.

So… The POWER is in
YOUR
Hands; not Rich Money’s…

… How will
YOU
BOOK… “The Master of Puppets”?

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Website/Web.jpg

Voting Round Time Length

I am keeping this round of voting open until Friday, May 17th @ 11:59 PM CST. As was before, I won't be able to book this episode of SupremeTV until after this deadline (as it will dictate how some storylines progress leading into the PPV). So, over the next week (til Friday), I plan to post a few kayfabe-breaking stories, some SWF.com stories and "Underground" results to fill the time.

Another great show, setting the landscape nicely for Master of Puppets. And I'm sure that you will use every inch of your creativity to think of a scenario for Bruce vs. Chase, which I think the vast majority of the SWF Nation wants to see!

One question; since it was the SWF Nation who elevated Captain Atomic, does he retain his New Year's Revolution opportunity? Or am I jumping ahead and you have plans to play out this story in the future?

Another great show, setting the landscape nicely for Master of Puppets. And I'm sure that you will use every inch of your creativity to think of a scenario for Bruce vs. Chase, which I think the vast majority of the SWF Nation wants to see!
I hope I'm not the only one who picked Ms. Chase for the final question. :p
....*Raises Hand* :eek:
I might have...
Now why would go and do such a silly thing like that...oh...wait...yeah, I did too...
I too voted for Emma. :D

I'm not going to lie. This is going to be a challenge (as It's looking like Chase/Bruce is GOING to happen at "Master of Puppets") but that's why I created the SWF-Nation-controlled/voting scenario for this PPV. I want it to be out of the ordinary; a truly unique scenario. Is Bruce vs. Chase pretty unique? Hell yea it is. Ha. Plus, it's not like it's just some random listing of people thrown into a crazy match. Ms. Chase & Jack Bruce have MAJOR history in the SWF since the start of 2013 (in this dynasty). Plus, this past week on SupremeTV, we saw Chase finally loose her cool a little bit as she's growing annoyed of Bruce' antics.

How will I book something like this? I, and you, will just have to see. That said, keep in mind, while a 'man's man version' (Live Action Movie), attitude-like, company, we're still SE in nature.
;)
You never really know what you're going to get...

Oh shoot, I think if that many of us voted for Emma... uh-oh, where you Rich Money fans at? Save us! :p
Rich Money is a wrestling god. If he wants fans he can buy them.

PERFECT
response, Rickymex. You summed Rich Money up in 14 words.

Great show EV! Can't wait for Golden to show up. I do wonder though if there's a plan for Richard Eisen to come back to lead a group of his own to take back SWF.

I can't wait for him either. ha. Sadly, we've got about three weeks until he's no longer under contract with TCW; so, it's going to be a while before he shows up. That said, I'm already pushing around some ideas in how he'll come to the SWF & who he'll tangle horns with rather early.

I've got some long-term feuds that I'm really excited about with him; however, for now, I'm looking for the biggest bang for my buck.

With the Tuesday Night Wars resembling the Monday Night Wars to me, I want Golden (aka Ricky Idol) to explode onto the scene much like previous WCW wrestlers did in the WWF/E. It was a crazy scenario to see them on a new TV show, with a new company, and that alone added grandeur. However, I look to someone like Jericho, not that Idol is going to be ANYTHING like Jericho, but I look to his debut as a great example of what TO do (promo/stare-down with The Rock; WWF's top wrestler).

One question; since it was the SWF Nation who elevated Captain Atomic, does he retain his New Year's Revolution opportunity? Or am I jumping ahead and you have plans to play out this story in the future?

Great question, ade334!

Even though the SWF Nation elevated Captain Atomic as the #1 contender to the SWF North American Championship, he
STILL
retains his "New Year's Revolution" opportunity (one shot at ANY belt in 2013).

Pretty sure your plans are disrupted a bit by the voting of Vengeance as the new number one contender, no?

I voted for him as well :cool:

PS: Great show as always!!

I'm not going to lie. It's throwing a wrench into my original booking plans by having Vengeance as the #1 contender BUT, as much as it's been a challenge, I'm totally cool with that. This is the reason why I created the 'SWF Nation-controlled/voting PPV' as I wanted to see which characters people wanted to see in what positions. Is it what I originally had plan for "Master of Puppets"? No. In reality, Khoklov was leading the race for quite some time & grew to accept that match (Frehley vs. Khoklov); however, Vengeance pulled it out at the end.

To say the least, I've been wracking my brain creatively in which to create a unique outcome that projects everything that I want out of it. Vengeance is supposed to be coming back as this unstoppable force straight out of HELL. How someone beats that, especially when the previous version of Vengeance was ALSO unbeatable in 2013 (Atomic & Faith both tried), creates for a difficult challenge for me. That said, It's something that I've been working on ever since "The Demon" won the poll.

It's a great challenge but one that's been interesting thus far!

Bruce vs Chase in an underwear match? *imagines outcome* If Jack Bruce strips Emma Chase to her bra and panties, he wins. If Chase strips Bruce to his tightie whities, then she wins. You can do it, Jack. Make the men of the SWF Nation happy.
:p

Part of me is afraid if Ms. Chase could win though. Just... don't... wanna... see that....

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Powerhouse%20News/PHN.jpg

Eric Eisen provokes and attacks Jack Bruce; Eisen given 'Riot Act'

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Powerhouse%20News/Dexter2.jpg

Reports out of the SWF have stated that Eric Eisen is currently in ‘hot-water’ with the company’s Headbooker, Duane Fry.

While insiders have claimed that Richard Eisen’s son has been consistently dealt with ‘Kid Gloves’ as of late, citing Duane Fry as ‘allowing his bad attitude to persist’, such a notion apparently came to a screeching halt this week as Eric Eisen caused a major disturbance backstage with Jack Bruce.

While the details are still rather hazy, several sources have stated that Eric Eisen not only provoked Bruce but also attacked him outside of his locker room. The fight only lasted a few seconds and was eventually broken up by company security. Upon doing so, Eisen was heard yelling: “I will bury you” as he was led off in another direction; away from an equally pissed off Jack Bruce.

Eric Eisen has been known to be a major backstage politician; however, there’s never been a track record of violence. Now, this week, that seems to have all gone by the wayside.

Another SWF insider claims that, moments after the altercation, Eisen was ushered into Duane Fry’s office by a number of security members. While his door was slammed shut, it’s said that you could hear Fry projecting loudly through his doorway. One person went as far as to say that the SWF Headbooker read Eisen a “Riot Act”.

Minutes later, Eric would exit the room; sarcastically stating “Whatever you say” as he stormed off in another direction.

Little is known how this scenario has played backstage; however, it appears that cooler-heads may have prevailed. With that said, there’s bound to be fallout from this altercation for weeks to come. The boss’ son and the company’s top star can’t get into an altercation and expect for everything to ultimately be swept under the rug.

TAGS:
SWF – Eric Eisen – Jack Bruce – Duane Fry

<hr color="black">

© 2013 All Rights Reserved. PowerhouseNews.com is a property of Powerhouse Media, LLC.

Finally finished reading this whole thread, and man is it epic! The graphics are awesome, the storylines well crafted, and exciting. Liking the Rich Money as the "Owner" story. Can't wait to see how Master of Puppets turns out!

And I'm sure young Eisen was irritated/annoyed at your handling of this incident...

Funny enough, He was annoyed at first; however, nothing really came of it. No relationship formed between he and I during the scenario (with Bruce either). Also, he's still listed as 'happy' in the roster section; so, he's still rather content despite the fight/'Riot Act'.

Finally finished reading this whole thread, and man is it epic! The graphics are awesome, the storylines well crafted, and exciting. Liking the Rich Money as the "Owner" story. Can't wait to see how Master of Puppets turns out!

Thank you, CageRage!

As I said to ade334, I really appreciate taking the time to dive into all 700+ posts of this dynasty. I can't imagine how daunting of a task that has to be. That said, it means a lot to know that you were willing to do so (and came away from your reading with such high regards for my version of the SWF)!

The Rich Money 'Owner' storyline was something I cooked up when I first thought about jumping back into the SWF. I really wanted to center my product around him (in a lot of ways). That's why I'm comfortable with the fact that he's still chasing the World Heavyweight Championship because, at the end of the day, his process of 'getting there' is just as exciting to me (even if he is a heel), and how he gets there, as anything else. Quickly, he became the easiest character to book (outside of Christian Faith; who I can see in my head clear as day).

All in all, I'm glad to have you on-board and I hope to continue to entertain you as the weeks, months, and years go on (Yep. I'm hoping to keep this going for the very long haul).

Is Vengeance really the type of character to want titles?

Great question. I don't think he's inherently motivated by championships. he's motivated by fear &, keeping with his name, the act & emotion of vengeance (not the wrestler, himself, but the feeling). In a way, he's more of a physical embodiment of such; not your average wrestler.

Does that mean that he wouldn't attempt to capture the belt? I don't think so. Taking the top championship, at least from a fear perspective, would place the SWF (and the SWF Nation) into chaos. "How can he be stopped?" kind of thing.

Ultimately, that's the challenge I have right now as a headbooker. I've got several directions I could take; however, I can choose only one. While daunting in a way, this is exactly why I was excited to take over the SWF. There's SO many great characters who COULD carry the belt. Who do you put it, and/or keep it, on? Thus far, I've been dedicated to the rise of Steve Frehley. Will that mean he goes over a figure that I've spent A LOT of time building (Vengeance)? I guess we'll see. I'm not even 100% at this point; leaning a certain way but not full-on.

Archived