I'd like if possible to have an A.I. company only bring in workers via Developmental deals. Other than Trainers. Not sure if this is something that could easily be put in or not and probably more of a suggestion but i wanted to atleast bring it up since the game pretty much incorporates every possible thing already.

I don't have much experience with developmental territories in this version (one month limit sort of restricts anyone's abilty to experiment with development territories), but in general the AI tries to keep an ideal level to it's roster. So if you're running the parent promotion, then you can mostly limit the AI's roster to your development people by filling the child promotion's roster on the first day of its creation.

To put it another way, the only reason the AI is bringing in outside talent is because you don't have enough people in development. No reason to punish the AI promotion.

I don't have much experience with developmental territories in this version (one month limit sort of restricts anyone's abilty to experiment with development territories), but in general the AI tries to keep an ideal level to it's roster. So if you're running the parent promotion, then you can mostly limit the AI's roster to your development people by filling the child promotion's roster on the first day of its creation.

To put it another way, the only reason the AI is bringing in outside talent is because you don't have enough people in development. No reason to punish the AI promotion.

Yea i mean other companies. Not my Development. I like the entire world to be realistic.

Archived