OMW: Owl Mountain Wrestling - returns. No, we're even worse this time!

http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx165/rikgeerts/OMWF.jpg

Found on...wrestlegossip.europe.com.tk

Posted by: Dave123

"Apparantly drunk pub owner RG is going to start up wrestling in Belgium again. Like it can be any worse than OMWF! A Snowman or some Swede wrestling poor matches!"

Heard he took over pub 't Saske with his last money. #offtotheunemploymentline #loser

Reply: Dude4eva

They weren't that bad. They were worse.

Reply: Hoganrulez

A friend of mine once went there. Got an accidental shot with a pool queue. Bleeded and go to hostital. Guy named Jimmy drove me.

Reply: Dude4eva

It's cue.

**end of the thread**

<p><span>http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx165/rikgeerts/OMWF.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>December 2012 - Herentals, Belgium, Europe, The World</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Café 't Saske looks to be as good as empty. Owner RG is looking at his empty place. Only one local there....his "friend" Jimmy. Well...friend might be a big thing to call him. He hasn't paid his bill for about a week and looks pretty drunk.</p><p> </p><p>

Jimmy: "<em>So I tell you RG, I can't get a job. ANYWHeres...any....so what if I can't drive a lorry? Or a boat? Or...</em>"</p><p> </p><p>

Patience isn't really one of RG's strongest points but if it weren't for Jimmy...well, this place would be ... dead.</p><p> </p><p>

Jimmy: "<em>You...you at least have this place! I got nothing!!! NOTHIng!</em>"</p><p> </p><p>

RG: "<em>Well, at least I got you bringing in the cash. Which reminds me...you owe me....euhm....let's see....120€, I mean, 130€ this week alone. Not taking out extra's for you pissing all over the toilet floor.</em>"</p><p> </p><p>

Jimmy: "<em>Hey, are you going to be like that? Mister previous Wrestling hot shot! Told you that wasn't going to work! Had to sell your place didn't you! I...I....I....</em>"</p><p> </p><p>

Jimmy falls from the bar stool. RG just leaves it for a minute. </p><p> </p><p>

...</p><p> </p><p>

...</p><p> </p><p>

RG: "<em>Jimmy, get up now. This isn't getting you off the hook.</em>"</p><p> </p><p>

...</p><p> </p><p>

...</p><p> </p><p>

...</p><p> </p><p>

RG: "<em>Christ</em>!" He rushes to his phone. 101 (that's 911 for you USA peeps)...."<em>Hello, get an ambulance down here right now. Yes, café 't Saske, hurry!!!!!!</em>"</p>

<p><span>http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx165/rikgeerts/OMWF.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>December 2012 - Herentals, Belgium, Europe, The World</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Inside the hospital, RG is waiting at Intensive Treatment. Nurses and doctors walk in and out.</p><p> </p><p>

RG: "<em>Nurse, you have any news about Jimmy? I mean...is he dead or not? I got a pub to run so...</em>"</p><p> </p><p>

Nurse: "<em>Jimmy .... and his surname</em>".</p><p> </p><p>

RG: "<em>I don't know. I...sorta only know him as Jimmy.</em>"</p><p> </p><p>

The nurse gives him a strange look and walks off. </p><p> </p><p>

RG: "<em>Well, if they aren't paying, they aren't talking either it seems. Stupid Jimmy...</em>."</p><p> </p><p>

After a while he dozes off...not like anyone is having a lot of beers at his pub anyway. </p><p> </p><p>

----</p><p> </p><p>

"<em><strong>NO, SNOWMAN! DON'T TOUCH ME!!</strong></em>!!"</p><p> </p><p>

Nurse: "<em>Mister, what's wrong with you?! Are you on drugs?</em>"</p><p>

RG: "<em>No...no....no....</em>"</p><p> </p><p>

A rather awkward silence....</p><p> </p><p>

RG: "<em>Just sleeping...</em>"</p><p>

Nurse: "<em>Is Jimmison Jansen related to you?</em>"</p><p>

RG: "<em>Who now?</em>"</p><p>

Nurse: "<em>I think you call him "Jimmy"</em> (and gives a look of disgust)</p><p>

RG: "<em>Oh....yeah, he's related, yes. Like of the "owing money related" but yeah..</em>."</p><p>

Nurse: "<em>well, he's okay. Nothing bad happened. Just a bit of his cholesterol and kidneys failing. Sure you had nothing to do with it.</em>"</p><p> </p><p>

The nurse walks away in disgust. </p><p> </p><p>

Nurse: "<em>He's in room 212!</em>" and mutters a bad word afterwards.</p><p> </p><p>

RG: "<em>So why have me wait here all night?!</em>"</p><p> </p><p>

But that's when his mind became clear....</p><p> </p><p>

Throwing out money and time for drunks. No...wrestling...that's what needed to be done! He had a new place, a new bar and surely this time....this had to be a success! Jimmy would be okay! He had more important stuff to attend to.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheEffect" data-cite="TheEffect" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35107" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This was my favourite dynasty in TEW 2010, also one of the reasons I ever even touched Europe.<p> </p><p> WELCOME BACK!!!!1</p><p> </p><p> #hugsandkisses</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <em>Never realised the love for it...anyway, I got a full time job and family to run so expect at most....2 or 1 things a week. I was doubting on doing this but yeah, why not? </em></p><p><em> Setup is a 0/0/0/0 thing with new worker generation set to medium.</em></p><p><em> </em></p>

RG is back at his pub, closed..empty. Accountant? Naaa, can't afford.</p><p> </p><p>

He does have a nice space at the back of the pub. A second-hand wrestling ring? Already in his possession. Somewhere in the back. A license for wrestling? Hey, this is Belgium. Not necessary! </p><p> </p><p>

He goes digging into his old items. A book of names...yes, my precious. His mind is made up. Perhaps due to the 9 "Duvels" he's been drinking. </p><p> </p><p>

RG: "<em>Ha, yeah....Armand. Yes. Ni-Gél? Ni-gêl? Yes....need to call them...</em>"</p><p> </p><p>

He stumbles over stuff, looking for his laptop.</p><p> </p><p>

RG: "<em>Google - wrestler, rookie, looking for work, will work for free, loser, ....</em>"</p><p> </p><p>

He starts splattering away on his laptop...passing out after about three hours.</p><p> </p><p>

RG: "<em>time to go to sleep....just post this</em>!"</p><p> </p><p>

On a wrestling forum he posts: "<strong><span style="font-size:14px;">OMW Big Trouble Over Little Belgium! Now! Last friday of January 2013!!! Best vrestling ever!!!!!!</span></strong>!"</p>

<p><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>OMW Big Trouble in Little Belgium</strong></span></p><p>

</p><p><em>

Since you guys love predicting...why not? Without the background stories or anything (I'm not giving away pushes in this one)....I'll be revealing stuff part by part (pushes, product, etc...)</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Lenny Mochin</strong> vs <strong>Notorious F.R.E.A.K</strong></p><p>

<strong>Andriy Boronin</strong> vs. <strong>Armand Hardwicke</strong></p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">OMW Tag Title Title Match (vacant)</span></strong>: <strong>Team Moskou</strong> (Yuri Iliakov/Viktor Beskov) vs. <strong>The Twin Powers</strong> (AndersThunder/Michael Gregory)</p><p>

<strong>Arthur T. Turtle</strong> vs. <strong>JOJI</strong></p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">OMW King of the Hill Title Match (vacant)</span></strong><strong>: </strong><strong>Nigel Svensson</strong> vs. <strong>Pavel Vanzycha</strong></p>

<p>Lenny Mochin vs <strong>Notorious F.R.E.A.K</strong></p><p>

<strong>Andriy Boronin</strong> vs.<strong> Armand Hardwicke</strong></p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">OMW Tag Title Title Match (vacant)</span></strong>: <strong>Team Moskou</strong> (Yuri Iliakov/Viktor Beskov) vs. The Twin Powers (AndersThunder/Michael Gregory)</p><p>

<strong>Arthur T. Turtle</strong> vs.<strong> JOJI</strong></p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">OMW King of the Hill Title Match (vacant)</span></strong><strong>: </strong><strong>Nigel Svensson</strong> vs. Pavel Vanzycha</p>

<em><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Found on...wrestlegossip.europe.com.tk</span></em></p><p>

</p><p><em>

Posted by: Dave123</em></p><p> </p><p>

OMG! FFS! Worst show ever. Totally gay (can I say that?) /facepalm</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Reply: BretH.</em></p><p> </p><p>

I have seen Turtle in a backyard fed. He's 'kay. Just an old man by now. </p><p> </p><p>

<em>New reply: GregValentino</em></p><p><em>

</em></p><p> </p><p>

A couple of puffin' and huffin' amateurs. Like I'm going. </p><p>

But yeah, I don't have mouch choose.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Reply: IfikkedChyna</em></p><p> </p><p>

Give this a chance. </p><p>

LOL</p><p>

Only guy decent is Svenson and he's just a Scandy! Probabelely Pavel kicks his head in Too! hahahah</p><p> </p><p>

Edit: wife is going to see Anders Thunder and Gregory. /rolleyes</p><p>

**end of the thread**</p>

<p>Lenny Mochin vs <strong>Notorious F.R.E.A.K</strong></p><p>

Andriy Boronin vs. <strong>Armand Hardwicke</strong></p><p>

OMW Tag Title Title Match (vacant): <strong>Team Moskou</strong> (Yuri Iliakov/Viktor Beskov) vs. The Twin Powers (AndersThunder/Michael Gregory)</p><p>

<strong>Arthur T. Turtle</strong> vs. JOJI</p><p>

OMW King of the Hill Title Match (vacant): <strong>Nigel Svensson</strong> vs. Pavel Vanzycha</p>

Lenny Mochin vs Notorious F.R.E.A.K

Andriy Boronin vs. Armand Hardwicke

OMW Tag Title Title Match (vacant): Team Moskou (Yuri Iliakov/Viktor Beskov) vs. The Twin Powers (AndersThunder/Michael Gregory)

Arthur T. Turtle vs. JOJI

OMW King of the Hill Title Match (vacant): Nigel Svensson vs. Pavel Vanzycha

<strong>January 2013 - Herentals, Belgium, Europe, The World</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Hours before the show.</em></p><p> </p><p>

RG is pacing around nervously. Jimmy, back from the hospital, is sitting quietly on his bar stool. He's sipping his water.</p><p> </p><p>

RG: "<em>Jimmy, I'm nervous here. I don't know what's going to happen. I mean, I don't even know half these guys</em>."</p><p> </p><p>

A shady looking salesman walks in.</p><p> </p><p>

Salesman: "<em>Excuse me, I'm looking for the owner of this federation."</em></p><p><em>

RG: "That would be me. RG, owner, enterpreneur, boss, promotor."</em></p><p><em>

Salesman: "Hmm...I got an offer for you. I'm representing Concap Belgium</em>. <em>You know our company</em>?"</p><p>

RG: "<em>It does ring a bell. Aren't those some kind of pills that lots of cyclists use to get better</em>?"</p><p>

Salesman: "<em>Among others. Our pills are of course clean</em>."</p><p>

RG: "<em>I heard they consist of illegal substances</em>."</p><p>

Salesman: "<em>Exagerrated! Our pills consist for 99.99% of cafeine, sugar, vitamin D, troll fat and remains of dead animals</em>."</p><p>

RG: "<em>I guess it's okay then</em>."</p><p>

Salesman: "<em>My proposal is that, in exchange for a certain amount of money, you could push....I mean sell these products to your wrestlers. We also have muscular improving products. Not unlike steroids, except euhm... it's not steroids to it's perfectly okay</em>."</p><p>

RG: "<em>Sounds good to me. And exactly how much money would I get from this?</em>"</p><p> </p><p>

The salesman writes down a figure.</p><p> </p><p>

RG: "<em>WHAT? I ... I mean....that sounds like about a fair deal</em>."</p><p>

Salesman: "<em>We got a deal then?</em>"</p><p>

RG: "<em>We got a deal</em>!"</p><p>

Salesman: <em>"Great. I'll start unloading my marchandise before your wrestlers get here. Just don't give them too many of the red pills. 3 is a maximum for a non-junkie.</em>"</p><p> </p><p>

The salesman disappears as RG is laughing out loud and hysterically.</p><p> </p><p>

At that stage, a guy with a moustache walks into the pub.</p><p>

RG: "<em>Look Jimmy, it's Ron Jeremy! Hah!</em>"</p><p>

Jimmy says nothing. </p><p>

RG: "<em>Come on man, you look like that guy from "One Flew Over The Coockoo's Nest"</em>."</p><p>

VT: "<em>Vic Thurgood's the name. Announcing is my game. Where do I have to be?</em>"</p><p>

RG: "<em>You're the announcer? Right, there at the back is the ring area and I'll show you your place. One thing: no upstaging me tonight. I prepared 2 funny one-liners. At least</em>."</p><p> </p><p>

Thurgood shrugs his shoulders and walks to the back.</p><p> </p><p>

A few wrestlers arrive. <strong>Nigel Svensson</strong> gets a warm greeting from RG, having done business in the past. </p><p> </p><p>

RG: "<em>Welcome back, Sven. Must be nice for you to be back.</em>"</p><p>

NS: "<em>It's Nigel. And I hope you do better than last time.</em>"</p><p>

RG: "<em>What do you mean with that?</em>"</p><p>

NS: "<em>Oh...nothing</em>."</p><p> </p><p>

Two mean looking Russians, <strong>Yuri Iliakov</strong> and <strong>Viktor Beskov</strong>, arrive together and are too busy talking to even notice RG.</p><p> </p><p>

A huge scandinavian powerhouse enters. </p><p>

RG: "<em>Look Jimmy, another p*rn actor!</em>"</p><p>

AT: "<em>I AM</em> <strong>ANDERS THUNDER</strong>."</p><p>

RG: "<em>You look great. I'll team you up with another good looker....Gregory or Michael or what's his name. The women won't know what hit them. Don't forget to take at least 3 of the red pills backstage!</em>"</p><p> </p><p>

A tall pierced guy in a red suit enters.</p><p>

RG: "<em>Hey, can't you read the sign outside? "No Freaks Allowed</em>"!</p><p>

NF: "<em>Que? Moi, je suis le Notorious F.R.E.A.K.</em> "</p><p>

RG: "<em>When did I contact this guy? Was I that drunk?</em>"</p><p> </p><p>

A serious-looking man enters.</p><p>

AT: "<em>Hello chaps, is this Owl Mountain Wrestling.</em>"</p><p>

RG: "<em>Certainly is. You must be Arthur The Turtle.</em>"</p><p>

AT: "<em>Yes, I certainly am. Jolly nice place you got here!</em>"</p><p>

RG: "<em>I like this guy, Jimmy.</em>"</p><p> </p><p>

More wrestlers pour in. Last to arrive is a dreaded, athletic looking man.</p><p>

RG: "<em>Hey, who are you?</em>"</p><p>

JJ: "<em>JOJI, man.</em>"</p><p>

RG: "<em>Jojo?</em>"</p><p>

JJ: "<em>JOJI, man</em>."</p><p>

RG: "<em>Alright JOJI man, no pot smoking in the back area alright. I don't care what you huff and puff outside but this is a professional wrestling business.</em>"</p><p> </p><p>

For the first time tonight, Jimmy grins. Slightly....</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BlueStar" data-cite="BlueStar" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35107" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> A shady looking salesman walks in.</p><p> </p><p> Salesman: "<em>Excuse me, I'm looking for the owner of this federation."</em></p><p><em> RG: "That would be me. RG, owner, enterpreneur, boss, promotor."</em></p><p><em> Salesman: "Hmm...I got an offer for you. I'm representing Concap Belgium</em>. <em>You know our company</em>?"</p><p> RG: "<em>It does ring a bell. Aren't those some kind of pills that lots of cyclists use to get better</em>?"</p><p> Salesman: "<em>Among others. Our pills are of course clean</em>."</p><p> RG: "<em>I heard they consist of illegal substances</em>."</p><p> Salesman: "<em>Exagerrated! Our pills consist for 99.99% of cafeine, sugar, vitamin D, troll fat and remains of dead animals</em>."</p><p> RG: "<em>I guess it's okay then</em>."</p><p> Salesman: "<em>My proposal is that, in exchange for a certain amount of money, you could push....I mean sell these products to your wrestlers. We also have muscular improving products. Not unlike steroids, except euhm... it's not steroids to it's perfectly okay</em>."</p><p> RG: "<em>Sounds good to me. And exactly how much money would I get from this?</em>"</p><p> </p><p> The salesman writes down a figure.</p><p> </p><p> RG: "<em>WHAT? I ... I mean....that sounds like about a fair deal</em>."</p><p> Salesman: "<em>We got a deal then?</em>"</p><p> RG: "<em>We got a deal</em>!"</p><p> Salesman: <em>"Great. I'll start unloading my marchandise before your wrestlers get here. Just don't give them too many of the red pills. 3 is a maximum for a non-junkie.</em>"</p><p> </p><p> The salesman disappears as RG is laughing out loud and hysterically.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This cannot go wrong...</p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35107" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> A huge scandinavian powerhouse enters. </p><p> RG: "<em>Look Jimmy, another p*rn actor!</em>"</p><p> AT: "<em>I AM</em> <strong>ANDERS THUNDER</strong>."</p><p> RG: "<em>You look great. I'll team you up with another good looker....Gregory or Michael or what's his name. The women won't know what hit them. Don't forget to take at least 300 of the red pills backstage!</em>"</p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Fixed that for ya.</p>

<strong>January 2013 - Herentals, Belgium, Europe, The World</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Big Trouble In Little Belgium 2013</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Hmmm...looks like about 13 (paying) people showed up to watch the event tonight. </p><p>

RG: "Right, Thurgood, are you ready...and no upstaging me, you hear!"</p><p> </p><p>

RG and Vic Thurgood walk out into the ring.</p><p>

RG: "Welcome people to the RETURN of Owl Mountain Wrestling..."</p><p>

(dead silence)</p><p>

RG: "You people came to see real good wrestling? I promise you, it's back."</p><p>

Someone: "Just get on with it!"</p><p>

RG: "Thurgood...do your thing!"</p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx165/rikgeerts/NotoriousFreak_zpse184971b.jpg</span> vs <span>http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx165/rikgeerts/LennyMochin_zpsfe0328f6.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

TG: "Ladies and gentleman. Our opening match is scheduled for one fall. In the ring, from England...Lenny Mochin! And now, coming to the ring, from France, the strange and perfectly weird Notorious F.R.E.A.K."</p><p> </p><p>

F.R.E.A.K. enters the ring and poses around a bit while Mochin breakdances a bit. After the posing and the dancing, it is all about F.R.E.A.K. who overacts in every punch and kick and poses again. The Freak Out ends the match and puts Mochin on his back for the three count. The crowd actually thought some of the stuff was funny. <strong>F+</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx165/rikgeerts/ArmandHardwicke-1_zpsbfb3b0f3.jpg</span> vs <span>http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx165/rikgeerts/AndriyBoronin_zpsb804518f.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

VT: "Ladies and Gentleman. Our next match is a singles match. Coming to the ring, Mr. Bland From Holland. Armand Hardwicke! And his opponent...not from Russia but from Ukrain, Andriy Boronin!"</p><p> </p><p>

The crowd aren't really into this one. Hardwicke looks a bit slow and disappointed. Boronin connects early with punches and kicks and a bodyslam to get the crowd going. Hardwicke's only offense is really a low blow. Boronin recovers soon enough (little or no psychology there) and slaps on the Cobra Clutch for a tap-out. He then goes off, slapping hands with 2 fans. <strong>F</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx165/rikgeerts/_BlankBackground.jpg</span> & <span>http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx165/rikgeerts/NigelSvensson.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

RG: "Out of the way, Thurgood. This is showtime!"</p><p>

RG: "Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome to the ring. NIGEL SVENSSON"</p><p> </p><p>

Svensson comes out to a mild applause. And enters the ring.</p><p>

RG: "So Sven Nigelsson, tell me what you are going to do here TODAY?"</p><p>

NS (looking a bit dumbfounded as this wasn't talked about backstage): "I wrestle."</p><p>

RG (looking confused now....): "And..."</p><p>

NS: "Against a tough guy from Poland!"</p><p> </p><p>

The segment goes on a bit. Svensson rescues things a bit, hyping his first run in OMWF. <strong>F+</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx165/rikgeerts/YuriIliakov_zps91add927.jpg</span> & <span>http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx165/rikgeerts/ViktorBeskov_zpsad41fa1b.jpg</span> vs <span>http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx165/rikgeerts/AndersThunder_zps3a9695f6.jpg</span> & <span>http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx165/rikgeerts/MichaelGregory_zps0fa21b20.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

VT: "Next, ladies and gentleman, we have a bout for the OMWF Tag Team Titles. Coming to the ring, two good looking men...Anders Thunder, Michael Gregory...THE TWIN POWERS! Their opponents, from Russia...Yuri Iliakov, Viktor Beskov...Team Moskow!"</p><p> </p><p>

Thunder starts the match posing and getting in a big punch on both Russians. Gregory tagged in and some more posing and a big armbar on Beskov. Beskov can get him in the Russian corner though and the Russians, 2 no nonsense wrestlers double-team him with stiff kicks and takedowns. Gregory is able to break out of a bear hug and tags in Anders Thunder who cleans house. The end is a lot of chaos...4 man in the ring and while Neil Fearn tries to get Thunder out of the ring, Beskov clocks Gregory with a loaded fist and slaps on the Red Devil Lock. Three times the arm is lifted by Fearn but Gregory (pretends to be) out cold...Team Moscow wins the vacant tag titles. <strong>E-</strong></p><p> </p><p>

The crowd gives the losers a good hand to for this one. </p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx165/rikgeerts/JOJI_zps068f985e.jpg</span> vs <span>http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx165/rikgeerts/ArthurTTurtle_zps27cd3cfc.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

VT: "Next up, a clash between the rocker from Japan, The Sheir-your-Booty from Tokyo, JOJI! And his opponont, from Halifax, England. Arthur T. Turtle!!!"</p><p> </p><p>

The two cruiserweights put on an open match with some decent high spots but little for the sake of flow and psychology. JOJI in the end misses a moonsault and Turtle hits the Shell Shocker to get the three count. <strong>F+</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx165/rikgeerts/PavelVanzycha_zpsfc9d8272.jpg</span> vs <span>http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx165/rikgeerts/NigelSvensson.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

VT: "Our main event is scheduled for one fall. The winner will be declared the new OMW King of The Hill! Hailing from Poland, the Master of the Cross Arm Lock...PAVEL VANZYCHA!! And his opponent, from SWEDEN, please welcome back...NIGEL Svensson!!!!"</p><p> </p><p>

Vanzycha and Svensson start out with some good armlocks and bodylocks and trade punches back and forth. Halfway the match, Vanzycha goes for the Cross Arm Lock but Svensson wrestles out of it and hits him with a stiff clothesline. He starts working Vanzycha's arm and soon it's time for the Hyper Extension Arm Lock. Vanzycha fights it and gets to the ropes but Svensson drags him back to the middle. Vanzycha's got nowhere to go and he taps out! Svensson becomes the first OMW King of the Hill Title Holder. Solid match (well...decent at least). <strong>E</strong></p><p> </p><p>

VT: "That's all for tonight, folks. See you next time.</p><p>

RG: "Yeah, and don't forget to have a drink or three before you drive home!"</p>

Archived