3 Crashes today

The first major was the other day when I tried to cut a 3rd kicker 2nd = when I hit the suggest button on defense 3rd = when I viewed the box score and then looked at game option to change one of them 4th = when i tried to view the list of those wanting to visit Its a great game, but 3 crashes today has caused me to save almost every switch screens for fear of losing what i had spent some time on. Also that kicker reappeared in another dynasty created at different position and almost caused the system to crash when I tried to scout him.

I just bought the game in the last few days and started to seriously play it last night. During the past 2 days it has crashed at least 3 times which also lost the game data to that point. The game play seems to be ok but this crash thing brings back some bad memories of games from the past. Is there anything that I can do to stop this "problem". I am using a AMD Duron 1.6 with 512 megs of memory. I am running XP Home edition with service Pack 2. :mad:

I'm sorry Tim. The game just stops working...it hangs. This is particularly a problem during the simming of games. Kind of reminds me of the old problem with TDBC with the depth charts that were not properly filled (right game I think hard to remember anymore). I am running AVG, NetDefense Firewall, and Microsoft Antispyware...hope this helps.

Arlie and Tim the first time or two it would just hang up for 20 or 30 before I shut her down. Now it closes with Microsoft message saying that it has to close the application. OH it shut down 3 more times today 1. When I tried to change a player position that the CPU had signed for me 2. When I tried to remove a player from the watch list 3. I forget I thought I wrote it down

Archived