Pro Wrestling Zero - None of a Kind (0/0/0/0 Australia C-Verse)

http://i.imgur.com/2hdbM.jpg

PROWRESTLINGZERO.NET - Your source for everything PWZ!

Next show: PWZ Season's Beatings Double Header Weekend

Matches:

Night 1

Halloween vs. X-Calibre

Tag Team Championship

The Strong Bads vs. The Apocalypse

Harry Simonson vs. Artemis Eyre-Rochester

Night 2

PWZ Championship

Maurice Jackson vs. Hallowarped

Boo Smithson vs. Dumfrey Pinn

#1 Contendership Match

Lanny Williams vs. Nicky Gilbert

Post your predictions and comments below. The more detailed the better!

News stories:

Season's Beatings Double Header Weekend Preview

It's Jingle Brawls and Deck the Halls time of year, and PWZ is giving you the gift of grappling this year with their third and final double header weekend. All good things must come to an end, and as this year closes PWZ opens another chapter of top-notch sports entertainment. On night one we have Halloween Knight taking on fellow NZ Lucha sensation X-Calibre in what will definitely be the fastest paced and highest flying match of the year this side of the equator. The PWZ Tag Team Champions face huge #1 Contenders The Apocalypse for the titles in (literally) the biggest rematch of the year so far. Night 1's action is capped off by a blood feud that's slowly been building since January - Harry Simonson is 2-0 so far over Artemis Eyre-Rochester, but Artie's recent mean streak and freedom from his former employer in Dumfrey Pinn has made him quite a threat. A win for Rochester in this match would have massive consequences, catapulting him right into the PWZ Championship picture.

Night 2 continues the relentless assault of awesome matches when PWZ Champion Maurice Jackson defends his belt against HalloWarped, who is contending for the title for the first time. Can the Half Masked Sensation take the title off of PWZ's sweet smelling legend? Buy a ticket and find out! Also in action is the Heroic Hobo Boo Smithson taking on the richest man in Australian Wrestling 'The Boss' Dumfrey Pinn. Can the Homeless wonder steal a win from the rich, Robin Hood style? Or will Pinn refuse to share his change? In the final match of the weekend Lanny Williams takes on Nicky Gilbert for the #1 Contendership to the PWZ Championship. Both men are coming off of huge respect matches last month and have a ludicrous amount of momentum heading into the final card of the year. It's youth vs. experience, with the winner facing either Maurice Jackson or Hallowarped next month at PWZ Zeroversary... IN A CAGE!

Jordan James Injury

http://i.imgur.com/uvcWu.jpg

At Battle For Respect, Night 2, during a match that featured Jordan James and Artemis Eyre-Rochester taking on X-Calibre and Blue Flea, James took a nasty fall off of the top of the turnbuckle down to the ringside through a table. Due to the awkward angle of the fall and the initial height, James injured his neck causing nerve damage. Fortunately the damage was not permanent, and James has made a complete recovery after plenty of rest over the last month. However, citing wear and tear over the course of his lengthy career and his most recent injury being almost very serious, James has announced that he will be taking an extended leave of absence from the ring. PWZ management, the PWZ roster and all of the PWZ.NET staff wish James all the best and hope to see him back in action sooner rather than later.

PWZ.NET Exclusive - Damian Dastardly

http://i.imgur.com/FCjtj.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/4rJrC.jpg

By popular demand, PWZ.NET caught up with PWZ's 'Resident Evil' Damian Dastardly today for an exclusive interview.

PWZ: Hello, Mr Dastardly, and thank you for chatting to us today. How are you?

DD: How do you think I am? I'm on top of the world! I've held the Tag Team Titles since July, and I've been undefeated for 5 months. I can't lose a match!

PWZ: Well, some people would say you can't win a match either - every one of your matches has ended in a submission victory via your partner Barney Mason...

DD: Some people? Who are some people? Did Steve tell you this? ...God I hate Steve...

PWZ: Steves aside, you have had an incredible run since joining forces with Barney Mason. Why do you think that is?

DD: He's 6'8" and I have a moustache.

PWZ: O...kay. Tell us about yourself and how you got into wrestling.

DD: Well, I'm 21 years old, and I've just hit my one year anniversary as a wrestler this month. I was trained by Halloween Knight and debuted in ZEN before coming to PWZ - which is step one on my path to global domination. I started wrestling I've always been a fan of wrestling for the entertainment factor - I love being able to have control over every single fan's emotions in the crowd while you're in the ring. It's a great power to have and some people respect it, and others use it for their own evil goals, like supervillainous li'l' me.

PWZ: Damian... Why are you so evil?

DD: Evil isn't a state of mind, it's a way of life. And it obviously works.

PWZ: Fair enough. Thanks for your time!

DD: Finally. I'm off to go chill in the fortress of Dastardtude.

Remember: Submit your ideas for PWZ.NET content or vote for wrestlers you want to see interviewed below!

PWZ.NET Special Feature - Trainee Blog

Hey PWZ fans! My name is Sean 'Major' Damij, I'm 24 years old and I'm from Adelaide. I'm a student of the brand new PWZ dojo that opened last month. I appealed to PWZ Management to let me write a blog post on the website to encourage more people to take up training, and share what training under PWZ is like. When I first heard about the PWZ dojo opening on a PWZ DVD, I jumped at the chance and started saving every cent I had. I started training the first day the PWZ Dojo opened, so I've been there for about six weeks full time, and I've loved nearly every minute of it: Getting slammed and stretched sucks!

The head trainer of the PWZ Dojo is Paul Green, (The Original) Lone Rider, and he's been teaching our small class the ropes. Our training started with a basic fitness test, where we did a lap around the block of the industrial area that the dojo is in, roughly a kilometre and a half or just short of a mile. Once we made it back, we had to do as many squats, pushups, and sit ups as possible in that order. We lost our first trainee when we got back from the run and he threw up and decided wrestling wasn't for him after all. Over the next week we then moved learning how to fall safely, so even if we're getting slammed down hard by someone like Warmonger (maybe one day!) we don't end up with any serious injuries. It still hurts though! The old PWZ ring has been patched up and rewelded after being broken at the last show, and we had it moved into the dojo so that we could learn to run the ropes and ring positioning along with very basic practice matches. We don't really use it more than that, we mainly train on gym mats on the floor.

We were taught six core holds - an armbar, a keylock/figure four arm lock/top wristlock, a side headlock, a rear waistlock, a full nelson and a hammerlock and reversals for all of those, and weren't allowed to move on until we had them all perfect - then we slowly moved on to takedown versions of all of these. We've just started to move on to slams and power moves. I mastered the scoop slam yesterday, and I did my first suplex this morning! I really love the Lucha Libre influence in PWZ, and I'd love to learn that style of wrestling... hopefully someone like Halloween Knight or X-Calibre might come for a training seminar. I'm real̴̢̝̯ͩ͗͑͂̿͜ly excited a̰̰̣͊ͫ͑ͦ̈ͮ̏͒̀͝bout training here and I really hope I can m̸̥̠̺̑ͪ͋͜ake my debu̶͎͍̠̝̗̣̽ͅt soon (maybe̛̠̘̮̪̰̘̤̍ͭ̂̈̋̋̈ undeṙ̥͉͈̞̅̓̎́ͅ a mask as a Luchador?) - Paul says I'm pretty close! I'll hopefully see you guys soon in t͙̟̘͚͙͓̎̓̊̓̕͜he̡̜͙̪̖̹͇̟ͭ͑̑̽̈́͝ PWZ ring!

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the desk of Jordan James:

http://i.imgur.com/GeSZe.jpg

It'd been a month since I'd done my neck in at Battle for Respect. The week afterwards I spent in bed, hopped up on painkillers and using more heat rub than is safe, but my arm was back to normal and it finally stopped hurting. The next three weeks were huge for PWZ: After months of trying, we signed a MASSIVE sponsorship contract with a local energy drink company, effectively tripling our income. The first check came last week, and Jackson Jackson and I immediately went on a spending spree, opening up a training school (that we hoped to eventually run our shows out of) newspaper/radio advertisements and buying whatever we could to make our anniversary show next month our biggest event ever.

On the shopping list was a ~$3,200 steel cage, made by a local company and scheduled to arrive just after the new year for our first main event. Another ~$3,350 went towards production costs for the anniversary show, in particular hiring a massive lighting and sound rig (from the same group that do RAW's shows - Thanks Nicky!) for our stage and a crew to run it all. I wanted to have fireworks, but it wouldn't be possible to have any inside Marv's, even in the main section of the building as it was a fire hazard. The shipping for the ring came to ~$4,600 on top of what we'd paid to have it manufactured, pushing the show costs for our Anniversary show to just short of $15,000. We were also hiring a relatively famous Australian band to open the show, and a TV celebrity who was well known for promising to help people lose 6 kilos in 1 week. It was going to be a big, big event for us.

The new ring had arrived piece by piece over the previous two weeks. I'd had it delivered to Marv's, the legend of a man he is, total class act, and he'd stored it there for us. I mean, hell, I'm not gonna have two tons of ring rolling around the floor of my shitty apartment. Since we'd been anticipating nearly 200 people for the next show thanks to our advertising budget, we had set up in the huge main function room of Marvs. All the local guys got there early the day of the show, tripping all over each other to open the crates and take out all the separate pieces, lugging them to the center of the room and racing to get the new ring up as quickly as possible. It became apparent pretty quickly that there was a problem. Boo was the first to speak up.

http://i.imgur.com/n5SvY.jpg

Boo: Uh G-g-guys... are the ropes meant to be like this?

We all quickly darted over to the crate Boo had just pried open. Sure enough, there were the three steel cable ring ropes, turnbuckles pre attached, but there was one minor problem. That's all they were, just steel cables. I'll put this into perspective for all you non wrestlers out there - every match you have, if you run the ropes... doesn't matter what kind, rope, steel, whatever, you end up with massive welts upder your armpits, kidneys, and just under your asscheeks where the ropes hit you. I'm 5'10, pretty short, so adjust accordingly. If you hit the turnbuckle, it's twice as bad - whenever you see someone hit a corner and they wince, they aren't selling - they're having their back smacked into a plexus of taut ropes with zero give, and they're hitting that instead of the turnbuckle pad, which are actually kind of pointless.

Back to the story - these ropes were just steel. No padding, no tape, nothing. I didn't specifically order them with anything, and I guess that's my fault, but I figured if someone's paying you five grand for a ring you can put in basic extras like some foam and tape. Whatever. The did actually send padding for the ropes, which we found later in the turnbuckle pad box, but now we had to find purple electrical tape - spoiler: it doesn't exist within 5 miles of Marv's. After spending a frantic ten minutes with the phonebook we had to get Jackson to drive 15 miles, in the rain, 15 minutes before doors opened to get 5 rolls of purple tape from an obscure Asian hardware store - don't ask. I think that's honestly the fastest any ring ropes have ever been taped up - the whole roster paired off (one to hold the padding on while the other went nuts taping it up) with nine rolls of tape and we got it done two minutes after the doors opened. I tell you what, it looked fantastic. Here's a picture:

http://i.imgur.com/f5POqIs.jpg?1

We were also hiring a relatively famous Australian band to open the show, and a TV celebrity who was well known for promising to help people lose 6 kilos in 1 week.

Please tell me Nicky Gilbert is a Bodytrim user...

Naturally. It's the only way Nicky lost all those keelos. With no exercise.

Honestly, you have inspired me to start a 0/0/0/0 diary.

I am currently 3 months in game and will start writing at 6 months.

Love this diary so much!

Can't wait to read it. :)

No predictions?

Halloween vs. X-Calibre - Oooh, interesting. Halloween Knight to remain interesting as a genuine franchise player.

The Strong Bads vs. The Apocalypse - Too good. Too god damn good.

Harry Simonson vs. Artemis Eyre-Rochester - It's not AE-R's time. It just isn't. He's about to learn a thing or four wrestling with Harry, though.

Maurice Jackson vs. Hallowarped - 1000 Day reign for Mojax a-comin.

Boo Smithson vs. Dumfrey Pinn - Not too sure, I'm going with the "if Nicky is strong, Boo has to be strong"

Lanny Williams vs. Nicky Gilbert - His time is nigh. I'd love to see a popularity chart of the roster (via PM?!)

Just a suggestion, but maybe put the 'expected' card in it's own post? I nearly lost it amidst all the other information you added. Also, this sounds counterintuitive but put it at the end of blocks of information so we get the fun backstage extras and then at the end can immediately post predictions. Just a thought.

In response to GriddleCakes request for Gilbert's Popularity. I'm hoping at the end of each Season there will be a Year-in-Review type of post.

Night 1

Halloween vs. X-Calibre

- Ok... so this is Halloween Knight right? Not Pumpkin Jack or some other mentee of the great and powerful Halloween Knight? Well, Knight's momma... HalloQueen made X-Cal's original mask and very bad Australia for redoing it! (And if you want to add a masked lucha valet for Knight... there's your free name.

Tag Team Championship

- I don't dislike the Apocalypse but I can't see them bringing in the match ratings of the Strong Bads... Hate n' War are midcard angle machines.

- Until A-E-R gets his top hat, monocle and cane... I cannot support him winning over Hairy.

Night 2

PWZ Championship

Maurice Jackson vs. Hallowarped

- By DQ. Yah, that's right. Halloween Knight with machavellian glee rushes the ring and... uses his always handy chair on... Hallowarped... (it's a super light chair shot). MoJax gets angry. People don't like MoJax when he's angry. But he loooooses. And Hallowarped gets another shot at the title at a later date.

- Boo's such a sweet hobo he curls up for a pin in the middle of the ring to give Dunn some heat again.

#1 Contendership Match

- Because he uses some Aussie Fitness Guru (I don't get this reference but okay) to blind or kabong Williams.

Next show: PWZ Season's Beatings Double Header Weekend

Matches:

Night 1

Halloween vs. X-Calibre - Knight ftw. Can't have him putting over X.... yet.

Tag Team Championship

The Strong Bads vs. The Apocalypse - not even the mighty Apocalypse can stop the Strong Bads!

Harry Simonson vs. Artemis Eyre-Rochester - Harry can't lose to A E-R at this point.

Night 2

PWZ Championship

Maurice Jackson vs. Hallowarped - Via DQ, or some other screwy finish so Mojax (regrettably) retains.

Boo Smithson vs. Dumfrey Pinn - Gotta go with Boo, because he's awesome.

#1 Contendership Match

Lanny Williams vs. Nicky Gilbert - Lanny Williams is probably my favorite guy on your roster. I have no idea why. But Imma mark out for Lanny.

#1 Contendership Match

- Because he uses some Aussie Fitness Guru (I don't get this reference but okay) to blind or kabong Williams.

This ad (or at least along this line)...

...every night...

...on every cable channel...

He's like the Billy Mays of rapid weight loss...

...so Mojax (regrettably) retains.

...Lanny Williams is probably my favorite guy on your roster. I have no idea why. But Imma mark out for Lanny.

How come you don't like Mojax having the belt? :p Yeah, Lanny's growing on me, and he's turning into a big softy in game since taking Nicky under his wing.

Just a suggestion, but maybe put the 'expected' card in it's own post? I nearly lost it amidst all the other information you added. Also, this sounds counterintuitive but put it at the end of blocks of information so we get the fun backstage extras and then at the end can immediately post predictions. Just a thought.

You're 100% right, the way I've been doing it makes it easy to miss. I'll put a predictions box at the end instead - but for what I'm working on right now I might have to post it separately for the next 2 shows - you'll see why.

In response to GriddleCakes request for Gilbert's Popularity. I'm hoping at the end of each Season there will be a Year-in-Review type of post.

Of course. :) There'll be a big end-of-season-1 year in review post which leads into the big s2 preview.

Ok... so this is Halloween Knight right?

*sigh* Yes, my bad. :p Thanks for the name, I might use that ;)

I'd love to see a popularity chart of the roster (via PM?!)[/i]

At the end of the season. Nicky is our #2 babyface at the moment by a long shot though.

I gotta say though, Griddles, I'm a bit disappointed you didn't notice the elephant in the room. :p

Saturday/Sunday, Week 3, December 2013

TEWdotcom Australian Wrestling Report - PWZ Season's Beatings Results

by OzMonster, TEWdotcom correspondent

http://i.imgur.com/FCjtj.jpg

Held in front of 190 (Night 1)/193 (Night 2) people at Marv's Sports Central

First of all, holy crap, both nights were PACKED at Marvs' - I mean, there was room for more people but good lord, for a PWZ show, there were just so many people there. I had to actually ask at the ticket booth after the shows how many had paid - long gone are the days when I could count on two hands how many people were around the ring. I'm told PWZ were advertising on local radio and in the newspaper - I hadn't heard or seen any, but it obviously worked.

Night 1

Halloween Knight is out first with a microphone.

http://i.imgur.com/DPHdI.jpg

Halloween Knight: X-Calibre, Warmonger, Hatemonger, Blue Flea... I want you to do something for me. Recently, I've been walking around, a little aimless, a little selfish, eyes droopy, not tired but not exactly awake. Not exactly here, though I never have been really, just visiting, yknow? All I really want is an end to this dull throbbing ache that's building in the back of my head. You see, I've got a bit of a thing for the mistress we call pain, and sometimes I just need to express these feelings or I'm afraid of what might happen. I'm afraid of what's going to happen anyway... I just feel like I'm drowning, and I've got no way to swim, so indulge me, any of you, and help me end this. Pull my head above the water, and give me the breath of life. The breath of voilence. The breath of blood. The breath of hardcore. I want to hit things with other things, and have those other things hit me with even more!

Knight breaks into laughter. That was a very well delivered creepy promo, but very odd. He's obviously feeding into reigniting his feud with the Apocalypse. He took out Blue last month, and tonight he faces X-Calibre. Speak of the devil... (C-)

http://i.imgur.com/DPHdI.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/qCnvb.jpg

Halloween Knight vs. X-Calibre

Amazing fast paced opener, and the huge crowd of mostly new fans were crazy hot the whole way through. The action was non-stop from the get go, with crisp clean high flying spots and a dive apiece to the outside. Halloween took control in the middle, eviscerating X physically and his fans verbally. X countered a top rope crossbody with a dropkick then hit a sequence of springboard moves. Knight countered a springboard clothesline into a Pumpkin Patch and it was all over.

Halloween Knight defeated X-Calibre in 12:03 by submission with a Pumpkin Patch. ©

http://i.imgur.com/mKto9.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/FOtCO.jpg

Halloween Knight is celebrating his victory. Warmonger hits the ring with a pool cue in hand and unloads on Knight, taking him down to the canvas and landing shot after shot. Hate is out shortly after, and all three Apocalypse members beat down Knight. With Halloween laid out and meaning in pain, Warmonger gets a microphone and stands over Knight.

Warmonger: Hardcore? Mate, you dunno what you just got yourself into. How bout you find two buddies and meet the three of us in the ring at Zeroversary, so we can all show him how hardcore we are?

Warmonger throws the microphone down, spiking it into Knights chest, and the Apocalypse members literally kick Knight out of the ring under the bottom rope. A beaten Knight slowly retreats backstage, swearing vengeance. ©

http://i.imgur.com/4rJrC.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/WoW7p.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/IQ5EZ.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/mKto9.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/UiNA8.jpg

Tag Team Championship

On next was the Tag Title match - Hate and War were already in the ring and the champs entered pretty much as soon as Knight disappeared, giving Apocalypse good face heat from the get go. The action inside the ring was decent and reminiscent of their earlier bouts with the Apocalypse chasing and then beating down Dastardly only for him to get a hot tag to Mason, then Mason and War one-on-one with their impressive old school big man style. Of note was a huge Topé con Giro from Dastardly onto X, War, Hate and Barney which actually got a face pop. While Mason argued with the referee over a warning, Damian slipped into the ring and hit a sneaky thumb to Hatemonger's eye, who then blindly walked into a Full Nelson from Barney. Dastardly sacrificed himself to stop Warmonger breaking the hold in a funny spot, but Hate tapped so fast it wouldn't have made a difference.

The Strong Bads defeated The Apocalypse in 11:56 when Barney Mason defeated Hatemonger by submission with a Full Nelson. The Strong Bads make defence number 5 of their PWZ Tag Team titles. (D)

http://i.imgur.com/n5SvY.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/im5Vd.jpg

The heels quickly try to retreat backstage only to be cleaned up by Boo and Nicky, who dive out from the backstage curtain. The action quickly descends into a seven man brawl - Barney Mason cleans house, acting quickly to take out his biggest threat in Warmonger by ramming him into the ring post then bumping Boo and X-Calibre with bionic elbows. Dastardly and Gilbert are brawling by the ringside barrier only to be interrupted by Mason, who hoists Gilbert up by his waistband and scruff of his neck, and dumps him into the laps of a group of cougars in the front row, who don't seem to mind, getting a little too touchy feely.

Dastardly searches under the ring for a weapon, and finds one in a ladder. He struggles to lift it on his own, and hands one end to his partner. Boo slowly stirs on the floor and gets up to his feet dazed, only to be obliterated by a double clothesline with the ladder. Their point made, The Strong Bads slam the ladder on top of Boo and get backstage before anything else happens. Nicky sells his non-bump for ages. Can't say I blame him. (C-)

http://i.imgur.com/UiNA8.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/OuTW7.jpg

This was... actually very good. Simonson's out first to a good reaction, being the first face on the show most of the crowd actually recognize. Since leaving Pinn Enterprises, Artie is coming across more as an evil evil snob, and came out to the ring with a cane and bowler hat. Apparently top hats are hard to find. Artie gets good heat, mostly because he's been on TV in RAW. Artie cleans his boots on the apron (I mark out for that, dunno why) and steps into the ring with an air of smug confidence, a far stretch from his normally cowardly character. It's a big match feel right from the get go, and the crowd are LOUD, weird having triple the normal attendance, I got used to actually hearing pins drop.

They lock up and go right into technical action. I've said it before, but Simonson really brings out the best in Artie, and they subtly feed each other without having to call spots or waste time moving from bump to bump. Simonson hits a big release German out of nowhere that's good for a 2.5 count. Artie responds a minute later with a big knee strike, knocking Harry dazed under the second rope landing with a satisfying splat on the floor. Artie takes the time to really work the crowd up, and we have a long 18 count on the outside before Simonson gets back in, eating stomps for his efforts.

The match dragged a tiny bit in the middle as both men teased finishers, but with the advantage Artie kept playing his heelishness up, literally walking all over Simonson while leaning over the top rope, yelling something at a guy on the other side of the ring I couldnt quite make out, but I'm pretty sure it was something to do with him not even being fit to be Artie's maid's maid. In prime position with Artie standing on his chest, Simonson grabs Arties feet and rolls away from the ropes, transition into an elongated Boston Crab that took forever to finally lock on. Artie tried for the ropes and the crowd were wild with boos, then nearly took the roof off when he submitted. Really really good, though maybe a little too long - definitely Artie's best work of his career so far, and Simonson proves that he's the go-to guy when you need someone to take someone to the next level.

Harry Simonson defeated Artemis Eyre-Rochester in 19:41 by submission with a Boston Crab. (C-)

Artie absolutely freaks out after the match, interrupting Simonson's celebration from behind. He pummels Simonson repeatedly, dumping him over the top rope to the apron, showing a fire he hasn't before. Artie grabs a table from ringside, sets it up and rolls Simonson onto it. Artie ascends to the apron and wipes his feet one more time and mouthing off that he's better than the white trash in the audience, then leapt off with an awkward flying elbow, crashing through both Simonson and the table to the hard wooden floor. (D)

Great great night of action. Fantastic opener, hot angles all night and a well above average main event. (C-) overall.

Night 2

We're back again with another packed crowd - three more than last night.

http://i.imgur.com/B2SA4.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/PwIs1.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/80k8R.jpg

PWZ Championship

Maurice Jackson vs. HalloWarped

Odd choice for an opener, that's the second month in a row Mojax hasn't been in the main event. Of course, he doesnt need to be, but it's an odd choice - I guess PWZ are going for the newer casual fans and putting the #1 contendership on last - Lanny's a star in his own right, and Nicky's all over TV and PPV. The fans are going home happy either way. Okay match, nothing too exciting or special, MoJax was electric throughout, getting the biggest crowd reaction of the weekend, you can't help not to like him, even if you don't know who he is. HalloWarped was all over Mojax though, his slick rudo offensive netting him a series of very near falls and made him look very close to getting the title.

A springboard moonsault bodypress was countered by Mojax, who Speared Warp while he was upside down in mid air. Reaaly cool. It was mainly downhill from that spot - Warp was never quite the same after that bump, his eyes a little glassy. Trading back and forth, HalloWarped got MoJax down and looked for the Warp Speed, bouncing off the ropes to build momentum, but Jackson kipped up and hit the Rolling DDT that was good for 3. Mojax retains.

Maurice Jackson defeated HalloWarped in 20:30 by pinfall with a Rolling DDT. Maurice Jackson makes defence number 4 of his PWZ Heavyweight title. (D)

http://i.imgur.com/n5SvY.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZjwx.jpg

This was a weird match, to be honest. Boo was still feeling the effects of last night's assault, selling his chest and stomach, and Pinn went right to business, pun intended, hitting big underarm blows to the gut. Pinn followed up with more-impressive-than usual offence, trapping Boo in the corner and laying shot after shot with shoulder barges, chops, forearms to the chest, knees, and toe kicks. Jackson Jackson did what he could to keep it clean, continuously pulling Pinn back as it was clear he wasn't too keen on stopping. With Boo seated in the corner, slumped on the bottom turnbuckle, Pinn took a running start and flipped right onto Boo's face, crushing him in the corner. Damn that looked like it hurt. You can't fake nearly 400 pounds hitting you in the face at 10 miles an hour.

Surely enough, after the closest nearfall ever, Boo came up with a bloody nose and went into a crazy hobo frenzy, taking Pinn down with holds that I'm pretty sure Boo invented on the fly. Pinn did what he could to fight back, and after a clumsy shoulderblock he dragged Boo to his feet for the Boss-A-Nova. Boo somehow locks in the Chickenwing while across Pinn's shoulders, who falls backwards, unable to take the weight. Boo locks in a body scissors with his legs and Pinn got nowhere to go, submitting quickly. Was a very very good match, just short, and Boo getting hurt did him some good. Pinn actually looked good for once, seeming like a legitimate threat, especially getting a little subtle color from Boo's nose.

Boo Smithson defeated Dumfrey Pinn in 8:08 by submission with a Crossface Chickenwing. (C-)

http://i.imgur.com/iykuy.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/im5Vd.jpg

#1 Contendership Match

Solid, solid match. I've heard it through the grapevine that Lanny and Nicky have been training together a lot recently, and it showed here - there were a few choreographed spots at the start that looked really good, like something out of an action film. They built to a fever pitch quickly - Lanny took a dropkick, tumbling to the outside - Nicky went for a dive, only to fake out when Lanny dodged - Lanny turned around, selling how smart he was for dodging only to get creeeeeeeamed with a plancha. Woo!

They brawled for a bit on the outside to mix up their technical and high flying stuff they'd done in the opener. Lanny was relentless, murdering Nicky with a couple snap suplexes on the wooden floor, topping it off with a scoop slam, then rolled in for a long count on the outside. Nicky eventually recovered, but as he went to roll in Lanny came flying with a baseball slide over the bottom rope - Nicky countered, sidestepping and grabbing Lanny's legs, then, in the spot of the weekend spun a precariously balancing Lanny around so hard on the bottom rope that he went flying to the floor, with his momentum bouncing him off the wood and into the ringside barrier. Oh boy, was that cool. I'm a little worried for Lanny's back though, good lord. Nicky victoriously planted a smooch on a lucky lady ringside.

Another long count and the match reset at the fifteen minute mark. More silky smooth grappling and a very very fast clothesline dodging sequence fed into the finish, which saw Nicky attempt a Fisherman's suplex , which was countered into a small package, then into a figure four leg lock. Unfortunately for all the female fans in the crowd, it was good for the submission victory. After the match, Lanny helped Nicky up to his feet and shook his hand before raising it in respect.

Lanny Williams defeated Nicky Gilbert in 19:54 by submission with a Figure Four Leglock. ©

http://i.imgur.com/B2SA4.jpg

Maurice Jackson comes out to the ring, cutting Williams' celebration short.

MoJax: Well, well, well. Congratulations Orlando, you're going to Zeroversary! It's the biggest show of the year, and you're in the biggest match against me, myself, I, yours truly Maurice Jackson. In a cage. For this belt, the PWZ Championship. The same belt that I've valiantly and successfully defended for the last four months against some of the greatest wrestlers in Pro Wrestling Zero - HalloWarped tonight, Dumfrey Pinn last month, Necromancer before that. Yes, I've truly beaten the greats. Oh, I remember - I'm not sure if you do with your advanced Alzheimers, standing up there in the ring with your walker, but if I remember correctly, I also beat you. It's time to make it two for two. Really though, when I climb up to the top of that cage three weeks from now, sling a leg over and look down at your broken body, I'll look down and I'll mouth one word. Sorry. All joking aside, mate - it's my time to shine. There's a reason I'm the champion, and a reason I'll stay that way - it's just the way things happen. You've had your success, now it's time for me to have mine. See you in three weeks, buddy.(C-)

Hot promo to close the show, hyping Maurice vs. Lanny at Zeroversary. The title match wasn't all that great, but Boo/Pinn was surprisingly good, and the main event was killer. (C-) overall.

http://i.imgur.com/Yh8MTKO.jpg

Predictions:

Tables Match

Artemis Eyre-Rochester vs. Harry Simonson

Hardcore Match

Dumfrey Pinn, Halloween Knight and HalloWarped vs. X-Calibre and The Apocalypse

Ladder Match for the PWZ Tag Team Championship

The Strong Bads vs. Boo Smithson and Nicky Gilbert

Cage Match for the PWZ Championship

Lanny Williams vs. Maurice Jackson

Well, first of all: Your story keeps being absolutely great, I totally love it! You put on awesome shows, sell your characters very well and tell captivating stories. But I've said all of that before and you know it. (:

The card for Zeroversary is, and I'm understating here, freakin' AWESOME! I can't wait for that show, especially since gimmick matches have been relatively rare in the PWZ 'til now. I'm really lookin' forward to that, and you can be sure that I'll have several mark outs right in front of my monitor.

By the way, you accidentally took Simonson's picture instead of Hate- or Warmonger's for the Tag Team match at Season's Beatings (;

EDIT:

Damnit, forgot the predictions...

Tables Match

There will be the time for Eyre-Rochester to shine, but for now Harry's probably simply too important for you.

Hardcore Match

Halloween Knight needs that win.

I love Boo. I like Nicky a lot. I want them to become Tag Team Champions!

MoJax! MoJax! MoJax!

Tables Match

Artemis' victory will elevate him from the level of the rest of these verminous proletariats into the upper echelons of the bourgeoisie, where he most rightfully belongs.

Hardcore Match

Team HalloPinn will pull out the victory here, though only coz Knight looks like an utter bad ass...

TSB will retain, yet again. They're totally awesome!

MoJax retains in a hard fought battle. It's going to take a lot more than an aging Williams to take the title from Jackson

Tables Match

Booking common sense says Artemis, but gut instinct says Simonson

Hardcore Match

Knight needs a win after getting battered last month

Hmm....I'll stick with the champs to retain

Can't see Mojax losing to anyone but Halloween Knight

Tables Match

Artemis Eyre-Rochester vs. Harry Simonson - Tables match is a good opportunity to give Artie a rub while making Harry look strong, maybe through some Jordan James treachery.

Hardcore Match

Pinn and Warped need a win to avoid looking like jobbers, and Knight is just the man to pull it off.

The Strong Bads vs. Boo Smithson and Nicky Gilbert - Boo and Nicky should probably win here, to maintain a nice long feud.

Lanny Williams vs. Maurice Jackson - wishful thinking, but on the other hand, Lanny just might be the guy Mojax needs to chase...

http://i.imgur.com/2hdbM.jpg

PROWRESTLINGZERO.NET - Your source for everything PWZ!

Next show: PWZ Zeroversary!

News stories:

Zeroversary! Preview

It's hard to believe it's been a year already, and PWZ are celebrating by bringing you, the fans, four of the biggest matches Australia has ever hosted at their anniversary show, Zeroversary. There's been some bad blood between Harry Simonson and Artemis Eyre-Rochester recently, culminating in a temper tantrum at the conclusion of their match last year where Artie delivered a vicious elbow to Simonson through a table. Fitting, then, that the two will clash in a Tables match at Zeroversary. There's also been a heated rivalry between Halloween Knight and the Apocalypse that culminated recently where, after challenging the Apocalypse to bring some hardcore into PWZ, they did just that, destroying Knight with a pool cue. With the numbers game not quite in his favor last time round, Knight is heralding the start of 2014 by recruiting his protege, HalloWarped, and Dumfrey Pinn, down on his luck recently to be on his side in a massive hardcore trios match where they'll take on the Apocalypse and X-Calibre.

In a long, long awaited rematch, The Strong Bads take on PWZ favourites Boo Smithson and Nicky Gilbert in a ladder match for the PWZ Tag Team Championship. This match will mark the third time they have met in the ring; TSB won the first match in a shocking win, the second was a time limit draw. Can Boo and Nicky tie up the series and capture the titles for a second time? And finally, in the most talked about and anticipated match in PWZ to date, Maurice Jackson takes on Lanny Williams one on one in a steel cage for the PWZ Championship. The only way to win the match is via climbing over the top of the cage wall. Which man will leave Zeroversary! as the PWZ champion? The only way to find out is LIVE this Saturday!

PWZ.NET Special Feature - Trainee Blog

He̢̧̻̗̫ͣͤ͑͛͒llo again PWZ fans! Sean 'Major' Damij here again with some big news - I'll be debuting soon! The l ̶͙̘̭̂̍ast three weeks have been hectic - the PWZ Dojo received word that they needed rookies for Season 3, and apparently Paul (The Original Lone Ranger, yee ha!) thinks I'm ready for the big-time. After last month's show, X-Calibre held a training seminar with us down here, and he taught me a whole bunch of new Lucha Libr̝͎ͥͥ͌ͪͬ̂̓̄̋ͅe moves, which is amazing. I learnt how to Huracanrana!

Since then I've been tirelessly honing my skills, staying back as late at the Dojo as Paul will allow me to, working with whoever I can to make sure everything I'm doing is up to scratch. I've learn a ton of new moves including some top rope stuff and I've even had a few proper practice matches with the other rookies that I won, woo! I'm still hurting though, they say you get used to it but I still havent - I'm covered in welts from hitting the ropes and canvas burns, bruises, and a headache that won't go away that I ḥ̯̟͇͈̍͋͒́́̂̈́͢a̶̫̳̝͖̮̫͍͊͝͠t̉̀͏̤̕e͉̙̒̿̂͆́. I love wrestling too much to stop now though, the closer I get to making it the more addicted I gͫ/̭̬̀ͮ̇ͮ͛̅̽;̤͔̰̽ͤ̃̄]̡̳ͥ̆̏̈́̚̚ṋ̺̞͙̗̃̾͗ͪ̍ͫ̚7̦̯͎̻̘̻̑ͪ̌͊̎̚͜ͅ┐̡̠̙̣͈͗t̥͖̰̣͎͉̐͂̀ͥ

U̴̻͍̜͓̰̓͂̇ņ͕̣͙̭̓͊̓̾͒̄͗d̲͖ͪ͊ͩ͒ͬͯ̎͠e̘̺̗͔r̬̼͇̝̾̿ͫ ̖͖̳̺̐̓͐͛ͨ̚aͨͨ̃̋̒͠ ̨̗̱̼͕͍̗̹͑m͇̗̰̥̐̌ͮ̒a͚̬̝ͥ̀s͔̻̪̰̜̗͆͒ͦ͌̅͛̚k͇̜̯̙̤̇͆ͣ͗̾ ̷͇̮o̙͚̫̫̰͍̎͋ͣͬ̂ͨ̚f̹̙̈͐ͪ̍ͪ ̘̔ͮ̄dͬ̋̌ͥͧ̀̾e͖͂͊̉ͭ̚e̟̝̝̰̻̭̒ͤͥ̋p͔̚e͈̰ͫ̾ͧ͒ͯ̿̚͞s̮̰̞͌̐̐̂̆̑̎͢t͎̭̋̋̆ ̯̙͔̞̲͕̤̎̐ͥͧ̀b̯̮̯͖̞͙̘̀͊̄ͩͬl̛̃aͭ͞c̴̝̙̫̠͖̙ͦͧ̎͆͛k̓ͬ̑ͣ̇̃͢. ̛̦̘̄ͭͅḮ̗͕͚̱̟̓̄ ̫̰̖͛ͮ̚ẘ̝̩͈͆ͧ͆͒̕i̩ͧ̂ͥ̎l̰͍̗͚̰͍̕ͅl̡ͮͤͥͪ̾ͫ ̩̪͉c̱͉͇̠̫̲̾ͮͥ͌͐͜o̩̞͘r͍̼̭̜͚̋ͮͤͦ̃̂͌͘r̟̩̺̟̀e̱̊̂c̩̹̼͉̘̞ͤẗ̷̟̪̖̝̜̭̣́̒̆̇͊ͯ ̣̣̜͍̜͈̈ͮ̀t̵̉ͬh̢̯͓͋ͥͩr͓͗ͨ̄̕o̧̤̲̯͕͖͖̠͒͐͂̇͊̉͐u̥̜̰̠̗ͣͪͧ̄ͫg̴͈̳̹̯̀̈ͣͨ̇h̺̟͑͛ͤ̓ͤ̌̉ ̝̣̭̪̙̰ͧ͛̐͋͐̋̽͞c̖͖̭͚ͫͪͤ̽ͦ͢o͙̬̦̘ͪ͋̋ͬȓ̸̳̬̥̺̦͚͖ͦ̄͐̉̐̚r̟̜̘̅͌͂̍́̍ͤu̩̳̯̠̦͆p͔̑͐ͤ͠t̷̏i͍̖͓̙̜͈̦ͮ̐͑̈̿̈̈́o̡͈̽ͦͤn̡̤͈͙̙̄̎͛,̽̃̐ ͓̹̱̭̘̺̐̄̇ͫ͘ůn̛͔̠̹̝̙͐ͫͭt̛̠͉͐ͪ̉͛̀i͕͈͖ͮ̇̑ͨ̑̓l̬͙̰̻ ̧̜̏t̯͆̉̓̽̉̐̀h̤͒̃ͧ͌ͫ͋̚̕e̳̝͖̬͖̾͋̌ͩ͆r͎̻̦̍́ê̼̣͉͕̣͊ ̪̮̠̏̃͋̃͆͊ͣi̗̽͂̎̌ṣ̬͖̥͐̈̓̌ ̙̯͙̕n̞̳̬̉̈̋o̬͙͚͎͉̯̳ͮ͐̎̃͒̐ͧt͖̥͎̖ͨͬͥͧ̿͝h̳͈͂ȋ̡͚͈̗͒̑ͨͅng͇͔̑̄̿̎ͫ͢ ̭̱̽ḷ̨̙̲ͧ̽̾́ͪę̑̓̂̒́͋̅f̨̯̓t̹̫̦͚̤̜͌͌̍̏̍̄.̮̺ ͯĨ̟̈́̿̓̚t̮̣̥̽ ̜̰͙͊ͪ̈͌i̪̺͙̝̰̩ͫͥ̈ͣ͂̊͝s̶̰̪͙̩̒ͩ͗͑ͤ̇̚ ̗͔̠̲̹̟̱̇̌ͦ̃ͬt̛̞̞̤̳̳̹̻̒̉̋͊i̳̹͋̌͑̅̂̎̕m̯̫̹̙̫̮ͩ̒̓ͩ̐ͨ̌͝e͙̊ͧ͌͐̓̀ ̩͖̖͇̎̇̔̀f̬̥̄o̬̬̣̙͙̗͈̎͒̓̏ͬͬͤ́r̞̫̱͖̠̲̉̎͌̎́ ̋̇͐y͔̜͞ͅo̗̤ͤ̇̀̚u͇̩̼͚̒̈͑ ̶̦̈̔̈̈́͂t̘̮̣̱͍̟͍͊̐͋̓̉ͥ͘o̽̄ͥ͌҉͖ ͍̬̆b̷̪̫͎͋ͪ̑e͕̱̪͚̻̩̖ͦ̐ͯ͑̇c͇̑̋̑ͬ͐̎͡o͓̼͙̗͔̜͎ͮͨͬ̈m͉̩̳͉̱ȅ̷͇̝̯̟̼͕ ̽̑͊̔̂́͂p̵ả̠̰̝̘̲ͥͣͤͅr̬̲ͬ͆̍̿̑ͅt͞ ̹̲̙̥̤̏̿̓ͧo͕̟̠̙̐͆ͪͥͯf̶̳̝̭̞̏͗ͯ̋̉͊ ̔ͤ̇̓̓ͨ̚m̪͚̼͕̜̋ͫͩͪ̚͜y͌̍ͪ̂ ̩̝͚̤̠͉̉̉ͣ͗b̡͗̒̈́̿̋̎ē̷͓ͭ̾̍ͬͅa҉̻u̖͉̖͐ͧͨ̽ͅtͪͨ̚i͚̳ͯf̰̣̞͚̏̅ͧͤu̗͍ĺ͓̬͈͍̗͚͂ ͑̐̌̓ͦͪ̊d͕̰̲̠̺͂ͮ̎̈́͘e͎̞͉̭͕̪̠a̪̠̟̽̈́͌t̤͊ͭ͒ͅḧ͌͝.̳͕̠͎͛̌ͭ̈́̑̀̚

Ugh, stupid computer's been playing up lately and deleted what I typed up, guess I'll leave it here. So yes, I'll hopefully be D̫̱̘͔̼̪̙̭́ͤͣ͟E̛͈̜̜͈̺̯̣ͫ͐ͦ͊̽͘͟ͅḀ̡͎͖̲̝͌͋ͦ̀̽͜D̤̪͈̐͂̔ͬ̓̄̊͐ seeing you all in H̖̩̳̝̬̤͕̞̲̽̂͒̎̅̀͆̚͜͞Ę̨̯͈̲͍̬̝͕ͤ̐̂ͭ̿ͅL̢͚͇ͫ̌ͩ͊͂ͣ͊̍̐͠L̶̪̥̣̥̙̣̦̬̍̑͌ͬ̍ the rin0Eg0FF0, 0xFFFFEFD4, 0xC00000;M̶̵̟̣̖̒Uͬ͗ͧͩ͒ͪͤ́͏̹̳͇͔̫̞͖̲E̶̘̟͙͊̋̆̓̕R̥͇̗̄ͤ̆͋ͤ̌͝T̛͙͎̝͓̄ͦ͌͋̅͒͆̂͆Ë́ͬ͋ͯ̿͊̀͏̜̜͎̗͚͍̖͓̭͡

.̹̺̫͇

/̢̪̖̠̣͙̪̘̳̤͂͗̇̾̐͑͡͞ ̫̻̞̺̰̑ͨ͋̄ͦ̄̃h̟̱͙̯ͦ͝◄̭̥͙̗̆̇̽̿ͥ̽ͣ͘͠ṵ͓̹̱̑ͪ̔̈́͐͜ͅr̳̤͍̮̖̫͊ț̶̱̩̥̳̼̦̯̋ͬ͛͛͊̐͘i̶̵̧̳̲͕͇̝͔͓͗̋ͅṇ̠͑̔͊̓ͯ̀g̛̘̳̯̮̹̜̘̪͙̅̀ͬ͘͜ ̨̧̛̜̝̻̝̝̣̹ͯ̒ͅç̰̮̯͙͕̼̘̩̥ͩ̅̑ͣ͌̍̅̓́o͕̠̝͉̺̔͑̀͜v̵̵̪̘̣͖ͧ0̯̊͌͟x̸̗͖͇̻ͧͥͮ̑̋ͥ̂ͮ͒0̺̜̯̝̪̮̮͍́ͪ̄̈͡͡͡0̯̪̤̭̿͂̓̓̚̚͢͜ͅ0͙̣͛ͩͩ̓̍ͯ͜ͅ0̡͈͎͚͎ͫ̅̓̄ͣ͗́͒͠0̢̛͕͇́̅̋̋̏ͯ0̛͇͕̺̃̑͌͋ͨͭͧ̐͞E̜͙̣̲͕̾͐͒͆̆̔͒͌̾4̾̂͑̎͐̉͂̃ͥ҉͍͎̦̺̪̞̻ͅ ̴̢͙͖̐̚W̶̶̤̜̫̜̯̤̓̈́͆̒̑ͩ̑ͅO̧͕̘͇̪̞̥̣̦ͯͥͭ̽ͯ͋ͫͨ͠R̖̦̣͙̗̻̞͍ͧ̿ͨ́͗̅̚͠K̰͚̝͙̫̰͐̏̉̚̕͢ͅE̡̽̋̉̾ͭ͌ͦ͂҉̙̙͙R̸̢̲̠̼͈̹̈́̆̐̋͛̇̈́_̵̸͕̪̣̞̓̐̓̈̌ͧͨĪ̟͉̙̬̠̫͋̐̈́̆̒ͯͩ̏͝N͕ͤ̆̓ͬͣ̚̕͡V̢̭̭̟͖̣ͥ̀̏̈́͌̋́̑͠A̢̼̱̜̻͔̒ͬͨͧ͂ͭͧͪ̚͟͟L̯̘̻̣͙̻͊̋̐̓́͡Ĭ̧̺̖̙̻̣ͬ͌ͬͪ̋ͮ̀͠Ḑ̙ͫͮ͑̂e͕̟͙͎̓̓̊̓̍ͤ́ṙ̝͍̪̫͔̭̄̿̊͊͞ͅͅe̴̘̺͇͙̠͉̲͎̿̀̓d̻͔͍̫ͯ̄ ̴̸͖̱͉͚͒̌̌́̾ͮi̳̱̠͉̼̳͐̒̌ͥ͆ͣͪͩn̝̱̺ͩ̆̏ͣ̽ͧ͛̀̚ ̨̤͖̥̙ͭͯͧ̌͡w͙ͤ̓́͗ͧ͆─͍̞̠ͬ͘╗̞̩̬̱̬͈̻ͤ̅͋ͭ̑ͩ̍͒║̼͈͈͉͓͈̫ͦe̛͉͌ͤͦ͌̊͆̎̆͜l̴̨̠͎̙͇̋̈́̈͠t͂̂͘͏̡̥̞͉̗̮ş͉͛̐ͪ̆ͧ͘͝ ͑͂ͯ̎͂̄ͤ̚̕͏̝̰͉͚̮̭̝b̪͉͎̗̻͖̓͐̄͛ͫ͛͢͞u̡̡̝̼͖̰̾©̶͎̹̑̉͒͟↕̨͖͚̿ͧͨ̽̏ͥ̉ͣ͡r̸̥͍͙͊ͬ̕n̤̝ͭ̉̅͝i̛͔̱ͨ̋ͫ͌̌̓̂͜n̡̛͈͉̝̥̺͉̪̍ͫ̍̿ǵ̺̤̪ ͙̰̎̇͂̑͋ͦb̹̹ͮ͊̄̈́̓́ͮͯr̴̭͕̝͖͓̱̩̣͐̈́͛͑̾ͯ̄̇/̞̯͍ͭͯ͐͋̈̃ͩ͜͜͡ͅ/̨̟̯͎̳ͭ̒͋͟u̳͉̙͖̼ͩͪ̌ͮ̋͜͞i̤̙̬͈̪͑̏̔̂ͨ͒͗͝s̳̣̮̜̬̍́́͠e̷̤̦̗̱̘̅͋ͧͤ̓͛͆̿́s̺͍͔͖͍̘̗͇ͥ̓̾͆͂͋̀ ̌͒͗҉͚͕h̴̞̝̣̒ͨ̇ͪ͛͘ẻ̠̮̳̖̠̪͙̭̬̎̽͗̀̀̚ş̗̝̦̪͔͕͚͛̋ͪͩ͠>̍ͮͨ̑͢͏̵̰̳̫͍̭͙,̛̋ͬ̏͋́̊ͤ̐͟ͅͅ.̨̤̙̅͌͌̇͋͢,̵͚̏̂͐̔̄ͬͪ͘͞.ͧ̂̿̔ͦ͊ͭ̚҉̡̹͉̪͍a̺̬͈̹̅̂̋̂ͨ̀ͬ̀̈́͟s̴̲̩͇͇̆̾͋ͩͪ̉͘ͅ.̛̳͙̺͒̈̆a̴̬̠̜͖ͬ͛̃ͦ̔̔͐̿/̛͚͇̟̃͆̕a̢̠̣̼̬̖͊̈͐̍ͩͦͮ͑d̢̹̼̙͍ͧ̿͊ͪͩ͠ả̢̙̳̠̘̺̗̼̦̈̆̎͜͞c̨͖̙̭̯̘̺̝̊ͅh̬̜͚̱̞̠͉͗ͮ̈́͆e͚̠̖̥̠̟̘̼ͭ̏̑̌́/̴̢̦̱̞̥̯͇̱͓̤̑ͬ̈́̃̅̐̂ͬ/͇̮̤̯̑ͯ̆͘͜͞0̬̼̥̹ͤ̊)̋̔̆̅̀҉̴̭͇̦/̢̼͔ͬ́̚͜ͅ:̵͓̺͂̈̌̋̑͛̅́A̵͖̤̲̼̾̒̒ͤͩ̀Ţ̵̬̼̯̺̻̟̃̈̈́͂́ͩE͙̣͒̍͆̈́̓ͭ͡H̸͍͗̐͐ͧA̢͔̹̣̥̦͉̠ͨ͐͌͗ͪͤ̕͟Ṫ̻̭̙̬͔͚̾̒ͩͩ͒̋̀E̡̺͓͍͚ͨ͋͡H̫̠̻ͥ̽̍̃̄̎͘͠Ä̦̖̜̱T̴̡̰̦̯͇̺̑ͪͫ̒͝ͅE̴̞̯̹̳͂̽ͬ̑͠H̡̱̭͕̖̀͐̇̏ͣ̀Aͮͬ͌̐҉̞̜̳̭̮̻̠̻̘Ţ͓̻ͨ̅ͮ̓̒̈́ͩ̿̏͡E̮͓̋̍̍ ͬͯ̽ͫ̀̂͗ͬ҉̻͇̜̭̻̲̦͕͖a̛͉̞̪͚̗̟͍̠̦̿͗͂́ͮ͆̚͘͡d̶͎̯̮̱͓͓̣̠̐͋̾̀̑̑̉͟ ̴̢̦͙̺̠̥͖̬̇̚&͕̯͕̙ͫ̊͑ͮͨ͋͢%̵̶̪̦̰̤͉̳͍̤̈̾̃͋s̨̬̱̫͍̮͔̫̊̈ͭ͡ͅ/̼̤̗͎͆͆̐̀d͓͙̘̮̠̘ͫ̎͂̾ͪ̓͞ȋ̭̮̗͙̦́ͣċ̼̱̼̰̣͍̑́ͨ̒̋̑̽̕t̼̣͑̈̄̂͛́ẹ̺̳̳̲͇ͩ̓ͨ̚͝d̖͇͉̫̗̓̓͊ͨ͝ ̴̨̱̹̟̇͊̾̌͗d̵̸̖̼̞̪ͭͨ͝e̡̩̰͗̒ͥ͆ͧ̏̑͗ả̞̭̫̠̲̊̑͂̅̊̀͗̚t̡̼͔̬͈̼̙̜̬̀̈́ ͉͈̙͛̽̌̄̎͝ͅh̸̡̡̥̬̬̪̺̭͗ͥ̍ ̺͎͚̗̲͐̾͠d̮͕͉̀̔ͪ̅̎̔̾͛y͆̄͋̄͊͋ͫͦ҉̢̜͍̣̖͞i̛̳͑̽̈̈̏͘n̤͓̠̰͚ͣͣ̈̉̈́ͩ́͘͝g̨̢͈̭̣̐͗̅̽ ̨̳͗̈̒ͫ̎b̸̰͖͙͆ͮ͟ḙ̢̇ͧċ̓̓ͭ͌̄̏̇͏̖̝̬͕ó̤̖̙̥ͨm̶̲̙͉̫̼̼̍̐̈̅̀ͪë̷̠͚̬͓̬͍͇́̂̋̌ ̖͚̬̰͖͈̼ͣ̽͢ͅt̴̬̦̩̪̭̬̭̔͒̒́h͖̙͉̞̖̔͊ͦ͞e͛̈̿ͪ͐ͪͭͤͪ͜҉̮̙͓͕̦ ̷̑̇҉͎̣̀ṃ͔͖͓̪ͯā̞̝̰͇̺̎̿̆ͨͭͮͣͦs̲͔ͯ̈̎́͘ḵ̷̡̮̻̺̲͎͙̩̘̏ͫ́̏͡ ̵̔̌̅̚̕҉̞͍̯Ṁ̫ͯ͊͊ͨ̑́̕͡Ȕ̪̟̓̉ͪ͑̌E̷̜ͨͩR̻̲̱͒ͮͤ̊ͥ̚̚Ṱ̱͕̼̹̜̊̓͘̕E̶̒̓̎ͯ̍̿҉͏̟̤̮ ̩̝̠͔̲̩̝ͮ̆̎ͩ͛́͘͢M̬͔͓͚̾̆ͥ̓ͬ̆U̢̲̤͈̲̫ͬ̊͗ͥͯË́̾́͐҉҉̹̘̩̝̱̠R̭͒͐͟T͔̺͎̞̈́ͤ̋͐̓͝͡E̡̯̤͙̞̠͓̻̻̗̅̉̀ ̛̭̺̣͎ͥ̋ͬͨ͛Ḿ̧̫̞̹Ų̸̢̻͔̜͇̲̱̤̍́̅̓̎̒E̱̬̱̤͈̤̭̞̝̊̽̕͢͞Ř̸̝̟̻̥̮̿ͪͮ̇̃ͩ̃ͥ͠T̫̤͇̝͙̯̓̓ͭ͜Ḙ͓̰̹̬̲͆ͭ̓̑

<object width="30" height="25"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0muHXMYBc1s?version=2&autoplay=0&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0muHXMYBc1s?version=2&autoplay=0&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="30" height="25" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

̷̸̵͕̗͉̯̦̹̥̝͕̝̹̓̏̂̈̊͑ͭͦ͒̌̍ͧ͌̋͛

̸̾͌̓̾̄͑́ͦ̆ͭ̆ͧ̃̊̌͡҉͍̞͉̬̤̺̫͖̜̯̀͟ ̴̢̣͎̘̯̙̣͓̳̜̰̺̙̜̰ͥͨ͂̍̐̂ͤ̋͌ͮ͢͝ ̷̧̞̜͖̠͍̦̦̺̙̥̣̒̈̾̔̄̉̿͗ͩͫ͗͘͞͝ ̢̛ͥͧ͋͐̈͟҉̩͈͕̤͖̳̺̜̼̖̭̻͜ͅ ̾͊ͤ̑ͭ͐͑͐̈̓ͫ͐͏̷̸̢̼͚̜̫̬̣̮͞ ̵̨̛͖̜̻̱̼͕̰͔̹͔̯͚͇͉ͧ̿ͦ̌̾́͘ ̔͆̓͌ͭ͒͆ͯ͛ͧ̍̃͊̾̾҉͓̲̟̺̝̮̺̯̥͞ ̡̨̙̺̫̪̖̹̙̤̻̟̗͙͖̎̓̌̑̇̆͋͗̋ͪ̃ͨ̏̍ͭ ̴̢̡̺̱̭̆͂̈́ͪ̎ͭ̈́͛̽̓͐ͯͤͪ̌̿͌̂͢ ̡̢̾͆͂̈́ͮ͐ͮͪͣ͋̅̊̾̿̅̊͆͆҉͈͎̥͚̩̠̻͍̞̻̣ ̷̵͔͖̦̮͕͇̥̫̋̂̈́ͬͯ̐̉͌ͬͬͣ̔͌̋͢͞ͅͅͅ ͓͔̺̻̼̘̙̥̪̯̰̠ͭ́ͩͨ͜͠ ͕̼͖ͫ̇̓ͦͫ̓̉͛̍ͣ̇͗̄͜ͅ ̴̟͚͍̦̟̥̖̣͚̝ͪ͗̆ͭͬͧͪ̍̇͢ͅ ̛̬͈̻̼̹̤̹̪̺̫͇͚ͤ̓̅̈ͪ̾̈́͟ͅ ̂̑ͯͮ̅̉̏̄̐̉̀ͫ̊ͬ̌̈́̚̕҉̴͕͔͓̦͚͖̻͖̞̠̩͔́ ̸̨̨̻̟̘̳̫̤̹̹͚͙͈͉̩͇̻ͩ̏͂ͪ͒̅̿͠ͅ ̷̸̥̲̮̳͎̖̬͇̪̬͔͔̳̮̻́̏͐̂̎̾̒͌͊ͥ͊͛̔ͦ̇̂͗̉̇ ̧͖̫̣̖͚̮̻̩̣̘͇͚̹͂͒̍̔̔ͩ̃͌ͤ͊̽̄ͮ͒̃̒ ̢͕̤̙͑͗ͤ͌̄̄͒ͦ̂͆͑̍̂̎ͤ͜ͅ ͔̙̬̥̼̞̩͇̱̱̣͓͓̠̼͎͗ͩͤͧ̈ͮ̿͊̅ͬͯͧ̔̈̐̒͜͝ ̷̧̗̣̱̰̳̯̟̺̦͇̬͙̺̻̰̩͔̎ͯ̀̔̅̉͢͞ ̷̶̹̖̱̙̤̞͓̣̩̇̎ͫ́̍̏̇ͭ̓̇̀͊ͤ͐̈ͣ̈́͡ͅ ̴̡̥̟͕̟̥̣̼̱͔̼̯̦͔ͪ͋͋͂̑ͯͭ̾ͦͪ͆̎̓͋ͪ͒ͯ̚͘ ̸̷̶̙̝͙̻͚̘̲͚͈̙͐̃͊̈̆̒̉ͮ̕̕ ̵̖̝̲̫̲͆ͤ̎̔ͪ̈̾ͯ̏ͧ͋̍ͤ̐̾ͮ̉͢ ̤̱̼̤͕̪̠̭̲̞̞̤̼̤͈̂͒̊͐̆̀̕ͅ ̵̷̮͕͚̙̲̯̫̜̠̳́̏ͫ̋̄͑ͫ̿̇̊̑̇̓͝ ̫͔̥̜̣̼͉̾͛̐͑͂ͦ̃́ͬ̀̚ ̶̡̨̛̺͈̙̤̞̭̳̲̦͉ͦ͌̈̉ͭ͆ͥ̿ͥ̕ ̮͖͇̝̗̪̲̝̭̇̏ͭ̿̌̅͒̽̄͋͑́̀́̕͟ ͕̼̺̘̟͇͓̼̯͕̹̗̻̣͎ͥ̌ͦͪ̿ͤ̔͑́ͩ́̕͘͢͡͞ ̵̷̧̪͉̠̼̰̬͙̫͂͊̉͗̅ͯͭ͊̅̊̔̒̈́̇ ̶̧̆̈́̽̍ͥ̔̊ͯ̑ͮ͋͊̓ͥ͏̨͔͎̙̣̙̖̫͜ ̈̊̎̋̀͒͌ͬ͂ͬ̂̈̀ͧ͘҉͙͔͉͎͖̘̩̲̩̱͇͎̕ͅ ̷̤̯̣̖̬͔͍̠͔̍̅́̑̊̽̏ͣ̅̈̔͗̑ͨͥͫ̓̚͟

SEAN MAJOR DAMIJ IS DEAD

http://i.imgur.com/nlM4hK6.png̷̸̵͕̗͉̯̦̹̥̝͕̝̹̓̏̂̈̊͑ͭͦ͒̌̍ͧ͌̋͛

̸̾͌̓̾̄͑́ͦ̆ͭ̆ͧ̃̊̌͡҉͍̞͉̬̤̺̫͖̜̯̀͟ ̴̢̣͎̘̯̙̣͓̳̜̰̺̙̜̰ͥͨ͂̍̐̂ͤ̋͌ͮ͢͝ ̷̧̞̜͖̠͍̦̦̺̙̥̣̒̈̾̔̄̉̿͗ͩͫ͗͘͞͝ ̢̛ͥͧ͋͐̈͟҉̩͈͕̤͖̳̺̜̼̖̭̻͜ͅ ̾͊ͤ̑ͭ͐͑͐̈̓ͫ͐͏̷̸̢̼͚̜̫̬̣̮͞ ̵̨̛͖̜̻̱̼͕̰͔̹͔̯͚͇͉ͧ̿ͦ̌̾́͘ ̔͆̓͌ͭ͒͆ͯ͛ͧ̍̃͊̾̾҉͓̲̟̺̝̮̺̯̥͞ ̡̨̙̺̫̪̖̹̙̤̻̟̗͙͖̎̓̌̑̇̆͋͗̋ͪ̃ͨ̏̍ͭ ̴̢̡̺̱̭̆͂̈́ͪ̎ͭ̈́͛̽̓͐ͯͤͪ̌̿͌̂͢ ̡̢̾͆͂̈́ͮ͐ͮͪͣ͋̅̊̾̿̅̊͆͆҉͈͎̥͚̩̠̻͍̞̻̣ ̷̵͔͖̦̮͕͇̥̫̋̂̈́ͬͯ̐̉͌ͬͬͣ̔͌̋͢͞ͅͅͅ ͓͔̺̻̼̘̙̥̪̯̰̠ͭ́ͩͨ͜͠ ͕̼͖ͫ̇̓ͦͫ̓̉͛̍ͣ̇͗̄͜ͅ ̴̟͚͍̦̟̥̖̣͚̝ͪ͗̆ͭͬͧͪ̍̇͢ͅ ̛̬͈̻̼̹̤̹̪̺̫͇͚ͤ̓̅̈ͪ̾̈́͟ͅ ̂̑ͯͮ̅̉̏̄̐̉̀ͫ̊ͬ̌̈́̚̕҉̴͕͔͓̦͚͖̻͖̞̠̩͔́ ̸̨̨̻̟̘̳̫̤̹̹͚͙͈͉̩͇̻ͩ̏͂ͪ͒̅̿͠ͅ ̷̸̥̲̮̳͎̖̬͇̪̬͔͔̳̮̻́̏͐̂̎̾̒͌͊ͥ͊͛̔ͦ̇̂͗̉̇ ̧͖̫̣̖͚̮̻̩̣̘͇͚̹͂͒̍̔̔ͩ̃͌ͤ͊̽̄ͮ͒̃̒ ̢͕̤̙͑͗ͤ͌̄̄͒ͦ̂͆͑̍̂̎ͤ͜ͅ ͔̙̬̥̼̞̩͇̱̱̣͓͓̠̼͎͗ͩͤͧ̈ͮ̿͊̅ͬͯͧ̔̈̐̒͜͝ ̷̧̗̣̱̰̳̯̟̺̦͇̬͙̺̻̰̩͔̎ͯ̀̔̅̉͢͞ ̷̶̹̖̱̙̤̞͓̣̩̇̎ͫ́̍̏̇ͭ̓̇̀͊ͤ͐̈ͣ̈́͡ͅ ̴̡̥̟͕̟̥̣̼̱͔̼̯̦͔ͪ͋͋͂̑ͯͭ̾ͦͪ͆̎̓͋ͪ͒ͯ̚͘ ̸̷̶̙̝͙̻͚̘̲͚͈̙͐̃͊̈̆̒̉ͮ̕̕ ̵̖̝̲̫̲͆ͤ̎̔ͪ̈̾ͯ̏ͧ͋̍ͤ̐̾ͮ̉͢ ̤̱̼̤͕̪̠̭̲̞̞̤̼̤͈̂͒̊͐̆̀̕ͅ ̵̷̮͕͚̙̲̯̫̜̠̳́̏ͫ̋̄͑ͫ̿̇̊̑̇̓͝ ̫͔̥̜̣̼͉̾͛̐͑͂ͦ̃́ͬ̀̚ ̶̡̨̛̺͈̙̤̞̭̳̲̦͉ͦ͌̈̉ͭ͆ͥ̿ͥ̕ ̮͖͇̝̗̪̲̝̭̇̏ͭ̿̌̅͒̽̄͋͑́̀́̕͟ ͕̼̺̘̟͇͓̼̯͕̹̗̻̣͎ͥ̌ͦͪ̿ͤ̔͑́ͩ́̕͘͢͡͞ ̵̷̧̪͉̠̼̰̬͙̫͂͊̉͗̅ͯͭ͊̅̊̔̒̈́̇ ̶̧̆̈́̽̍ͥ̔̊ͯ̑ͮ͋͊̓ͥ͏̨͔͎̙̣̙̖̫͜ ̈̊̎̋̀͒͌ͬ͂ͬ̂̈̀ͧ͘҉͙͔͉͎͖̘̩̲̩̱͇͎̕ͅ ̷̤̯̣̖̬͔͍̠͔̍̅́̑̊̽̏ͣ̅̈̔͗̑ͨͥͫ̓̚͟

VIVA LA MUERTE NEGRA

Archived