Eight Faces of Eiden

TCW Presents Total Wrestling

TCW All Action Title:

Sammy Bach© vs. Phoenix I vs. Jay Chord

TCW Tag Team Titles:

American Buffalo/Texas Pete© vs. Frankie Perez/Mikey James

TCW International Title:

Aaron Andrews© vs. Akima Brave

Bryan Vessey, ???, ???? vs. Ricky Dale Johnson, ???, ???

Joey Minnesota/Rocky Golden vs. Rick Law/Troy Tornado

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sam Strong, USPW

Huh. Knuckles joins the company owned by the other Sam. Pretty sure Keith doesn't want to be my developer, but Death Row weren't a bad team. If Richard doesn't want them, I might as well take them. Both are fairly young, only thirty, got some popularity behind them. I'll ask if I can develop the duo.

~~~

Looks like it.

~~~

Hey, Tommy, I know you got your show tonight, so I'm not expecting a reply back immediately. Of course, if you did, wouldn't mind either, heh...

You got Eddie Peak, and I see you're trying to build him up something special, right? Looks like he's having a few bumps in the road, at least as far as the fans taking to him up top. Think I can help with that.

See, I got a huge roster of monsters, right? I figure dropping someone, like a Valentine or a Redwood, to him for a bit, think that would help Peak, right? And if it helps him, helps you, right?

Throwing over two workers, and here's a suggestion: Darryl Devine is kind of like an Aaron, somebody young who I expect to do something good in a few years. Not asking you to coddle him, Tommy, but even dropping a few to...to Troy, Rick maybe, team up with Ricky or Joey or someone. Put him out there, get him over. I know you know how to do that, kid.

Other guy, I would have sent you Steven because everyone wanted him. Can't yet, and since my show's up tomorrow, can't wait. So if I'm getting Peak over, think you can do me one for Jumbo Jackson? Not saying he's gotta unthrone Rocky or anything...wait, isn't Hawkins your champion? One sec...

Sam Strong, USPW

Now what happened there? I go off to check my numbers, phone's dead. So leaving you a message, Tommy. Same as last one, but it's got more for that trade we have.

So Jumbo Jackson doesn't have to beat up on Ricky or Rocky or whoever, maybe just squash...Lucha III, that kid, or Edd Stone or someone. I don't care. Just make Jackson look strong, okay? Got big plans for him, and it's reciprocation, Tommy. Not politics. You got screwed over on the latter, but this ain't the time to squabble around. You got a game to win, Tommy, and I'm just here to help you out.

What? No, I haven't seen-what? I'm on the phone with Tommy. No, no, leaving a message. Huh? Alicia, if you want to talk, why don'toh. Bye.

Jeremy Stone, NOTBPW

Vixxen's now a trainer for us. I think she will do some good in the House of Stone; plenty of young women there that just need a little polish to be stars.

Not much else to say; I know the show's tomorrow, and I have some plans for that. Aside from Lord James King-and he's on vacation-everyone seems to be happy.

Tristram Day, RAW

Movement in adjoining companies; Dazzler is nothing, Dexter Mattell is young and consistent, Delbert DeGeorge is a poor manager, and Joe Zucco is terrble, sans charisma.

I see two people to hire.

~~~

Not yet the "go-home show," as is called.

Jeff Nova, 21CW

Dark Angel's looking at over $26,000 dollars from Richard. Given that he's old, past his prime, losing popularity, I don't need him for that price. Shame to lose his psychology, but I'm not going to bankrupt myself over this. You win, Dick.

Richard Eisen, SWF

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y443/Eidenhoek/bigsmackandCitX_zps7c454b56.jpg

Richard: Picking on the smaller man?

BSS: Yo, I'm the Big Smack! He ain't no man out there. He's a ****ing poser.

Richard: Be that as it may-

BSS: POSER!

Richard: Yes, I understand. This is your first incident in awhile; your logs are clean.

BSS: Don't be talking that I juice up. I'll punk yo' ass.

Richard: I'm sure you will, Scott.

BSS: So what's it to you, Eisen?

Richard: You can't do things like this, Scott, or I'll be forced to be more severe with you. For now, consider the fact that we've had to have this converstation as a slap on the wrist.

BSS: "Okay, whatever you say."

I apologze in advance for the lack of legitimate commentary on worker improvements/performances; I was running some tests, trying to get a fourth storyline going, and every segment actually graded quite well. For an example of what was bad? The main event went as low as a 70, and the two matches before it dropped into the 60s. I was getting a 67 or so without a good enough fourth storyline. That fourth storyline is BSS, Laramee, and Jungle Lord. Officially no one is allied with anyone.

Oh, and I have no idea who beat whom in the multi-mans.

SWF Supreme TV

Pre-Show:

Big Smack Scott and Kurt Laramee are incredible in front of a crowd. Scott, aside from his tiff backstage, has been a real gem. Did some decent improvising, but Kurt? Hell, this is why the Pain Alliance exists. And these personal notes...yeah, they're less official. Less proper. That's because at heart, I'm still a fan. Regardless of everyone else, I'm a fan. So Eric? Don't use these if you find them. Sift through to find my real notes.

On that note, this starts the storyline with these two and Jungle Lord; I might put Captain Atomic in there later.

SWF Shooting Star Championship:

Donnie J vs. John Greed vs. Magnum Kobe vs. Marc Speed vs. Remmy Skye vs. Citizen X

A lot of talent with some solid gimmicks. Kobe is one to watch, aside from the fact that he is loyal to WLW. I can't go to war with them, or I lose him. Not that I care that much.

Looking at the participants, there's a flyer, a technician, an all-rounder, a technician, a flyer, and another flyer. So...a fairly good mix, though I think I need a spark plug brawler in the mix.

Greed, surprisingly, gets the win, making Citizen X tap out.

SWF Tag Team Championships:

The Pain Alliance© vs. Hero Squad

Guess who wins? Lord's a good guy, and him and Scott are the ones that can handle going all out. Shame for Kurt, as he's fairly consistently outperformed his partner outside the ring. But that's why they complement each other.

Scott takes the win on Atomic, furthering this recent feud.

Remo/Vengeance vs. Steve Frehley/Lobster Warrior

Lobster Warrior is a guy I've forgotten somewhat in recent years. He is remarkably consistent, and given everyone else, I wanted someone to guarantee an en-pointe performance.

Nothing too special, actually; I had Remo keep his momentum, looking strong, but everyone got counted out in the end.

Jack Bruce finds himself called out by Emma Chase-on behalf of her Agency. Likely Brandon James, as the audience hopefully inferred. He refused, of course, because he doesn't like working for those that don't respect honor or something. And then...

Jack Bruce vs. Paul Huntingdon

...he faces Huntingdon anyway. A long steamroll of the weakest Agency member.

Christian Faith vs. Eric Eisen

The soul of the SWF against the chosen son. Ah, joyous.

Faith is past his time, yes? Eric should go over. Should.

However, I have a feeling the backlash of the implication that the North American Champion can beat the SWF World Heavyweight Champion would be quite negative.

Thus, a draw.

Post-match, my son started to beat down Faith. Jack Bruce came in as the cavalry to save Faith, hopefully regaining some of his popularity.

RATING: 77. Popularity increase in 3 regions; BSS used too much.

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y443/Eidenhoek/swfshow3_zps6e9671ac.jpg

Tommy Cornell, TCW

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y443/Eidenhoek/BraveTCWincident_zpsa26f5a4b.jpg

Tommy: Akima...don't do that again. Not going to say anything else. But do it again and we'll have an actual conversation, understood?

Akima: "I'm glad you avoided the temptation to over-react."

TCW Presents Total Wrestling

Pre-Show:

TCW Cruiserweight Tag Team Championships:

Concepion Gomez/Kaede Sugiyama vs. Eve Grunge/Lily Snyder

I did not indicate a winner; I only wanted the women to have an open, excellent match. This was a re-debut of the cruiserweight titles, after I realized that we did not have a title for women. Given an oversight, possibly, in the initial rules of the belt, there was no gender limit. Lucky me.

Gomez and Sugiyama look to be the more stable team, fewer negatives in their work. Snyder is new, Grunge is tired, and...well, no one cared.

Violet Dream from Grunge on Sugiyama gets the submission victory.

-Gomez and Snyder debut not good gimmicks; this leaves Sugiyama as the only person with one.

-The champions have a lot of problems in the ring.

-Sugiyama looks to be the best wrestler, followed by her partner. I might make them a real team.

TCW World Tag Team Championships:

Texas Buffalo© vs. The Cali Dragons

Um. Okay.

Yes, this is one of those rare times I am dumbfounded.

Not only did Frankie Perez play the legitimate athlete to perfection, so too did Mikey James with his martial artist gimmick.

That is...curious.

I gave no notes other than the victor; for the short time they had, this was surprisingly good. Both teams have experience behind them, and seeing first-hand The Cali Dragons, I see that there is a lot of potential for them.

Thus Texas Pete was caught in the P-Clutch, giving us new champions.

-No penalties from the debuts, aside from the fact this is a relatively-unimportant event and everyone is unhappy backstage. Beautiful.

TCW All Action Championship:

Sammy Bach© vs. Phoenix I vs. Jay Chord

I made this the best I could with a short-term match. And they delivered.

It's weird how good Jay Chord is. Rather, that he's so much like his father in almost every way. I dealt with Rip-briefly, near the end of his in-ring career-and I know what I have ahead of me. I have talent, but I have a lot of problems.

Still, the fact that he has immense psychology is fantastic. Great opener for us.

Phoenix is here on a trade because I wanted someone that was a steady hand. He ended up being less than what I wanted; with declining ability and an aversion to working at this pace, I'm glad that I traded...I think it was Benson for him, to get Benny some work, but Phoenix really was just padding for the match.

That leaves the champion. Sammy Bach has been a long-term project that has yet to pop, really. I think...I think I could consider him a small failure, in that I would have expected him to be in the main event by now. That said, he is still improving, more obviously than a lot of other people. While Jay outshines him, slightly, I have plans for Sammy and knowledge that a pushed Chord is an egotistic Chord.

The champion retains.

-As noted, Phoenix was outshone by both other wrestlers, with Jay having a touch more upside. However, Sammy has visibly improved from the performance. I might make a feud between the two.

TCW International Championship:

Aaron Andrews vs. Akima Brave

Aaron is an individual with potential, according to all my agents backstage. He's been on a slow burn since he graduated, and I do not feel, as I do with Sammy, that he has yet to break the main event.

Rather, he has, of course, not broken through to the top, but I do not feel that he "should" have, so to speak.

Then there's Akima Brave, a steal-in some respect-from Richard. There are issues with Aaron, to be sure, but Akima has been a bit more...open, let's say, with his problems. Fine athlete, yes, but possibly not worth the bother.

I give Andrews the win, continuing his reign.

-Brave has the better gimmick (though Andrews does not have a poor one) while Andrews has charisma. I pick Aaron, also due to consistency.

Bryan Vessey, Greg Gauge, and Matthew Keith vs. Ricky Dale Johnson, Hell Monkey, and Benny Benson

YES!

Actually...bittersweet.

Absolutely horrid match-though that is why the tag match is the penultimate match-but a lot of brilliant debuts.

Sam's kids? Greg is a Blue Chipper, and Matthew is an Arrogant Heel. As in, no one could play those parts better.

Hell Monkey? He's no Frankie Perez, but that's a solid, good Legitimate Athlete from him.

Those three have next-to-no popularity, however, regardless of their talent. This was a fine midcard match, but terrible for Bryan and Ricky.

An elimination match, one which I want to revisit in a year, let's say (with replacements for the feud): Gauge dropped first, followed by Hell Monkey. Next was the other twin, followed by Benson. Vessey streaks by Johnson, getting the classic Vessey Driver for his team's victory.

-Not a lot of negatives; some inconsistency, some physical, and Benny has a poor gimmick.

As I am not wrestling tonight, and as I am in a feud with Rocky Golden, I figured we could tease a face off. This also allows other individuals to get a moment in the spotlight.

They include Wolf, The Machines, Joel Bryant, and The New Wave.

-Rocky needs a new gimmick.

Joey Minnesota/Rocky Golden vs. Rick Law/Troy Tornado

This...

Joey is excellent, and he can certainly carry Rocky to a good match. Rocky's white-hot right now, so he's set to main event. Of course.

Troy has long been a bit of an understated wrestler for us, not really capitalizing on what is hardly a flawed skillset. Rick Law could do well to team with him.

Aside from the fact that Rick and Troy have terrible chemistry.

This match had everything necessary-oh, and Wolf was on commentary-to combine two feuds into one, briefly. A great segment, yes? One that would have helped build to Malice.

Then they cannot team. Everything falls apart. I am...the previous match could have fallen short (and it did) without surprising me. This?

These types of decisions-luck, I suppose-are what Richard is laughing at me about.

Rocky Road on Rick to give Golden some more momentum.

-Rocky has good psychology. **** all you wankers who doubted him.

-Rocky vs. Troy...that could be the next world title feud, pending Golden getting the title that is.

Wolf Hawkins vs. Koshiro Ino

I put this match together rather last-minute, to the point that I forgot to give the road agent any notes.Probably could have gotten an 80 instead of a 77.Wolf took the win with a Full Moon Rising, but I have to think there was something uncapitalised here.

-Both men have questionable stamina?

Overall: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y443/Eidenhoek/tcwshow3_zps22d64bfa.jpg

How did we fall?

Richard Eisen, SWF

We drew a 12.15, down from 12.63. Down. This is terrible and only exacerbates the clear issue we are having.

Reggie Tate who reminds me of a football player. REAL FOOTBALL COME AT ME BRO /fisticuffz seems to be a person with promise. APW got him; I'll negotiate. I should keep expanding, after all.

Internal Memo:

Attention, SWF staff and wrestlers. A few instances of haphazard work could be considered a coincidence. Regression to the mean. A streak of bad luck.

This is far too much failure in succession. Awesome line.

I understand that some of you do not like my business practices; I understand that some of you have moral issues with working for me. I understand that, and I tolerate that. However, there are two options, I feel, with regards to how those qualms can be handled:

1. You begrudgingly work for me; perhaps the pay will ease your conscience.

2. You don't work for me.

There is not a third option of working for me while concurrently sabotaging my company. I do not accept sabotage by anyone; the only reason why I must tolerate external sabotage is that I do not have direct control over such peoples' lives.

Yours, however, I do, insomuch as I control whether or not you are employed.

I suppose it would have been fair for me to explain all of this when I first suspected foul play. However, it is my prerogative to explicitly explain what I feel should be tacitly understood.

Effectively, there is no last warning for those of you involved with ruining my "shady business practices." That last warning was me hiring you.

Since there is no last warning, then what is the purpose of this memo?

It is a threat to those not responsible that I will fire them if they join the ranks of those that are responsible. And that group, the latter group?

You are hereby fired immediately; some of you might think I do not know who you are. It is my business to know my allies and enemies. You will be found out and you will be fired.

Thank you.

Personal Memo: The Hit List

The following is a list of suspects; I shall remove names as I find them innocent and bold them as I find them guilty (and fire them).

And the wrestlers:

-Remo

-Captain Atomic

-Des Davids

-James Prudence

-Jungle Lord

-American Machine

I'M BACK! AND I'M BETTER THAN EVER wait no I cover that song terribly. nvm.

If you care, a combination of two group projects, general laziness, and FFIII on the Android (decent game, I guess, but not happy with multiple aspects of the port) are why I'm not as frequent.

Press Release:

SWF Signings!

Dark Angel for $26,060 written.

Dallas McWade for $1,730/$1,730

Doug Peak for $4,170 written. With a $4,450 signing bonus.****.

Henry Lee for $4,610 written.

Rayne Man for $2,400 developmental.

Eisaku Hoshino for $13,720 written.

Archie Judge for $11,450 written.

Elemental for $11,830 written.

Richard Eisen, SWF

Update on our "Time Decline" list:

Top of the list is still Christian Faith. While I'm extremely unhappy that he's had about 8 years of sub-par work, he's our champion for a reason. Loyal to a fault-rather, not a fault, in my opinion-he's been in the company, in the ring, longer than not.

Gareth Wayne is showing some measure of decline. I think it's obvious why I hired him, and thus it is obvious why I don't care about his career.

Mamoru Nagahama is the same as above. In pretty much every way.

Eisaku Hoshino is beginning his down period; while he's 38, and thus it's understandable, I still feel a bit gipped* that I hired him at all.

Masutaro Kataoka is beginning his down period, much like Hoshino. However, I don't know why I hired Kataoka in the first place. I'll send him to development to be a trainer.

Kimitada Yanagita. See above.

Enforcer Roberts is in the same level of decline as the previous three workers; however, he's 44 and ridiculously useful. He is the dark horse to take the title from Christian Faith, according to some sources on the Internet. That are completely not planted by me and my company.

Speaking of development, I need a new company.

~~~

*OOC Note: Aside from the fact that those are in-character words up there anyway, I discovered the term "gipped" or "gyped" or "whatever-the-hell-it's-spelled" before I knew it was derived from an insult to gypsies. Who aren't from Egypt, but are Romani people. At least, according to Wikipedia and Assassin's Creed: Revelations, the two most reliable forms of information in the world today. So if that offends you, too bad; I'll still pop it in my vernacular...pop it in my wordings and such because it predates my knowledge of the issue with the word.

Tommy Cornell, TCW

Too much too quickly; Richard's antics no longer amuse me.

I am still troubled by the fact that we have yet to beat his rating from a few weeks ago. I do not consider their Pay-Per-View competition to our television, but he hit a spark their "go-home" show that we have yet to match. Admittedly, our next show is our "go-home" show, thus perhaps that is when we shall best our dear friend.

~~~

Among numerous other expansions, I see Sam's little company has contracted quite a few wrestlers and workers to fill our their roster. Including, perhaps most famous, one Ash Campbell.

Speaking of our development, Giant Tana has indicated he should be brought back to the main roster. I see that he still has multiple areas of vast improvement. He still has a bit over a year left on his contract, after which I believe he will be free to work elsewhere. I am going to sign Kanishoki to a developmental deal; if he can improve enough to come ot the main roster, I will team the two to see if that can revitalize Tana's career. If it does not...he is gone. Perhaps a bit sadly.

Also, he is given two weeks off. Still irritated.

~~~

We drew a 6.81, down from 6.98. I thought we were a touch low earlier; apparently I am wrong. Obviously, that is, I am wrong. We shall push to 7 in February.

~~~

Eddie for Jackson? And Devine, but he's not important, really...hm. I accept, of course, but I should send an offer back.

Rick Law seems to have hit a slump. I think he for...Enygma is proper. High popularity worker to me, a guy who loves Sam for...Sam. Yes.

Press Release:

TCW Signings!

Candy Floss for $2,090 written. Has been sent to development.

Katherine Goodlooks for $3,630 written.

Michelle Brendon for $3,500 written.

Miss Mexico for $3,780 written.

Sam Strong, USPW

Ash Campbell? Alright, Westberry. I'm not too enthused with his apparent lack of work ethic, but we will see if that is just rumor in due time.

I got Eddie Peak, which is excellent. And...oh? Enygma for Rick Law? Why not, I suppose. A show tonight, on which both will be featured? Perhaps.

Press Release:

USPW Signings!

Buzz Reid for $1,610 developmental.

Giant Brody for $1,610 developmental.

Penfold Perdition for $1,610 written. (Has been sent to development.)

OOC here. Just realized that...two weeks from now, on in-game Wednesday, I think I have my first double-feature, with TV and PPV USPW on the same night.

Which is "awesome" in the same way that "no one cares anymore stop typing" is awesome. Troublesome, then? Yes.

Archived