Eight Faces of Eiden

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Richard Eisen, SWF

"Real" SCC up later, and CGC Title Bout's coming up...

Looks like last night was all about Australia; Deep Impact Wrestling held "End of an Era I," which is a terrible name for a recurring event, and creatd two tag teams. APW, meanwhile, shifted over two vacant belts (DIW only had one).

Looking at Rhode Island for a moment, three storylines popped up:

1. Genio Verde vs. Masked Cougar
  2. Everest and JD Morgan vs. Johnny Martin and Mainstream Hernandez
  3. Fumihiro Ota vs. Marshall Dillon

On the last storyline, I feel good that Dillon is working with such an indy standout as Ota. Hopefully Marhall will be able to rub off some brawling skills to the "ninja," making it a symbiotic relationship.

For the first, I am...well, Nero needs something to get good ratings, and Genio Verde is apparently a master on the microphone. Neither is what I'd consider a...a Jack Bruce, at least, in the ring, but they have room for improvement and can certainly produce in the smaller company.

With reference to the second storyline?

While he appears to be nearing his maximum developmental time, Mainstream Hernandez is a huge prospect for the future. Morgan and Martin have plenty of skills-technical and entertainment-to teach him, and both are excellent performers as well. Everest, meanwhile, has leagues to improve, which makes his introduction to this little fan-fiction all the more lucrative. Everest will be back, and he'll be making Vengeance look like...Tom Petty.

~~~

The International influx continues; Mexico won't know what hit them. Or took from them, rather.

Press Release:

SWF Signings!

Anna Ki for $3,340 developmental

Jeri Behr for $1,520 developmental

Kali Fornia for $1,020 developmental

Al Coleman for $2,680 developmental

Jake Idol for $2,160 developmental

Ash Campbell for $2,620 developmental

The Architect for $1,520 developmental

Tommy Cornell, TCW

Aside from a number of shows and developments, nothing of interest is happening in my sphere of professional wrestling. Aside from TCS hiring Brendan Idol, that is. I could sign him to a proper developmental contract-given that I would like to return to a cruiserweight-friendly product, he would not be out of place-but I feel that would not be a good idea at this time.

~~~

I hope to get a number of wrestlers signed, if not able to be debuted, before our "go-home" Total Wrestling.

Sam Strong, USPW

Steven Parker signed with us officially; he might debut on the Pay-Per-View! How do I get that hype machine rolling in this quote-unquote "new-fangled" Internet Age?

Press Release:

USPW Signings!

Foxxy LaRue for $2,160 written

Knuckles for $4,040 developmental

Land Mass for $2,160 written

Prometheus for $1,610 developmental

There are two potential reasons I hired Land Mass; I still want to shoot myself.

Jeremy Stone, NOTBPW

I posted this yesterday!

Traded Hayes to CGC for Shaffer. Figure they each could do some good in the other company; three appearances, gives ELITE another big guy to hang with, lets a younger guy (relatively) get some work on his performances.

21CW Steel Cage Challenge

Pet Shop Boys' "Jealousy" heralds Laura McKenna into the ring, though naturally she's not here to wrestle.

Laura: Later tonight, before this actually reaches the airwaves, my mentor is going to fight for the honor of Ring of Fire.

Dang this video is terrible quality...

Mediocre response from the crowd, but far in excess of what her name alone would get.

Laura: British Samurai against some no-name pirate and...and the son of The Highland Warrior.

Clearly this is where her promo has been headed, and there's a bit of a sadistic smile on her face as she continues.

Laura: Men of Steel Combat was, for some very, very odd reason, a competitor to Ring of Fire. I don't know why people think you were capable, at all, of doing anything of merit, Mr. Warrior. But the Samurai that I know and trained under? He's going to cut you down where you stand. This brand nonsense Jeff-Mr. Nova! Business meeting says Mr. Nova!-is coming up with is a two-dog fight. Get in your place, or we're just going to run over you.

~

Nightmare vs. BW Eddie: Dog Collar Match

Dog Collar matches are hardly the most technical-the aren't technical at all, really. For the brawlers in my company-your brand, Steve notes-this is the kind of match that is going to be very familiar, very...easy to run with, so to speak. Nightmare has been one of the more high-profile signings I've made in the past...six years or so-yes, Melanie, Dark Angel being the highest profile-so I've-yes, Melanie, high profile, Angel, it's a pun. I get it.-had high hopes for the man.

This match...granted, it's on the pre-show for a reason. Nightmare, truth be told (and off-commentary, of course) is a rather poor wrestler. As much as I would want to push him, and as much as his contract might warrant it, he's really only about a midcard monster at best. There's a reason Danny Patterson is the dual-champion, not Nightmare.

On that note, though, as Nightmare runs through Eddie mercilessly, I do quip that Danny Patterson and Nightmare are bound to face each other at some point. To be honest...I'm not sure who's going to win, but I'm not sure I'd even want to be as close as the announcers' table for the bout.

~

War Machine vs. Nigel Svensson: Strap Match

WAR MACHINE IS BETTER THAN NIGHTMARE! He's a two-year rookie to Nightmare's seven years in the industry. Nightmare's only 26, admittedly, to Danny's 36-which would explain a lot-but War Machine...whatever. I'm a monopolist, these are my issues.

Nigel is a steady hand. He's not particularly good at selling-which is important given his role, unfortunately-and he doesn't yet grasp the finer parts of the story of a match, even one as simple as, "You're strapped to War Machine and now it's time to die." However, he's 2. Three years in the business. Five years, total, between the two. So this match...hell, it's great given those huge handicaps. Hell of a lot better than the previous one, anyway.

Similar commentary, though less building to some monster-v-monster showdown and more alluding to War Machine's undoubtedly successful, damaging-to-others career that he has yet to even start, really.

~

British Samurai vs. Jeffery McPeterson vs. Hugh de Aske

Finally an even match. No, not on commentary.

I paint this match as brand-v-brand-v-brand, which hopefully has been clear given obvious buildup not just from Laura, but for the past few weeks I've been pushing the brand split.

True, Hugh looks a bit out of place-that's a retort from me against Steve Smith, who has detailed the history of British Samurai and Jeffery, son of The Highland Warrior-in this match. He's not connected to me nor to 21st Century Wrestling in any seemingly-meaningful way. "But watch him," I say, "and tell me he's not the most entertaining man in the ring. Tell me he shouldn't be on television."

Yeah, that's my brand. Television brand. Kind of...weak, maybe, but we're the kings, after all. We don't need any story apart from existing.

I wanted this match to end in a draw for obvious reasons. Perhaps not so obvious, actually; while I do want 21CW to reamin the flagship brand for I hope very obvious reasons, the other brands hit niche markets the size of which no one knows. I have-we, more accurately, have such a large viewership, far more expansive an audience than both Ring of Fire and Men of Steel Combat had. Combined. I'm trying ot send those comapnies out to this larger audience to, I hope, capture much more of the market that my competitors once tried to get.

Eugh. That sentence...thing was about as ugly as the finish to the match. Remind me not to overbook something again, or something as ostensibly important as this. Too many...Jeffery with a chair, Samurai doing an illegal choke on Hugh, and Hugh having knocked out the ref with an errant springboard splash...

Point is, as match ends, mercifully, both of the other brands need to look strong in their own way. Here? 3 men, three brands, no winner. Elsewhere? Weapons will be Danny or Kevin...Kiley...Kelly, right, Kelly's forte. Sumbissions are going to...wait, no. Kelly is fighting Walter, and Keith is fighting Danny. Somebody doesn't know the roster...and no, I totally did not get that mixed up as the show was opening.

"I Belong to Glasgow" hits the speakers, and dammit if the whole crowd don't start singin' along. No, I mean that if they don't, I get right pissed about it.

Jeff: Now if I could have your attention, aye, lads and lassies, this here is 21st Century Wrestling Steel, Cage, Challenge!

And then pop goes the rooster o'er the morning dew.

Jeff: I could run down me roster, the card, talk about any number of matches. But as those live fans, the real fans-

Heh. Piss off the ones at home, but they aren't the ones I hear!

Jeff: -as they know, I'm stayin' behind the desk there tonight. So I figure, I want to talk about a match, I better do it when it's there, aye?

I figure around now's when I'll be losing them, so let's get to the point, I say.

Jeff: Enough of that. Enough of this show, the people, but what about this show, the brand? That's right, again I'm talking about this brand split, and I know you're tired of it.

Some bloody wanker in the crowd pulls a cocky one and if I was ten years younger, I'd wrap a chair around him.

Jeff: Thank you. But I do want to point out that tonight we see three, THREE main event titles parting ways. Dark Angel against Edward Cornell. You know enough of that story that I don't have to elaborate. London's own Danny Patterson takes on Keith Adams to add to his pile of belts tonight. Now that? That's something history will remember. Patterson has a chance to simultaneously hold three-THREE!-belts. And do you want that?

Danny is...an unfortunate heel. He's the guy that ruins the divide I most certainly have on my brand-the company, yes, but Ring of Fire is going to be rather lax, I imagine. Who doesn't love a monster steamrolling opponents? Speaking of, I've been wanting to give The Steamroller more work with people, and if he's still relevant, Danny'd be a great fit...

Jeff: As fro Ring of Fire...that's an interesting one. Walter Morgan is, today, one of the finest technicians in the world. In the world, mind, not in the UK. Not in Asia or anything. Go across the pond, over the world, he's top five, top ten, easily. And we have him. Kelly Martin's got less prestige, maybe, but that's because he's been playing in the tag ranks with his brother. So what I wonder, and I know that you as well, is who's going to come away with the Ring of Fire Championship?

I'm a hype-man at the moment, and it appears that what I felt was the least-successful match, buyrate-wise, has been properly...made to get peoples' interests.

Jeff: So before you call me a one trick pony, before you write us off as some second-rate circus, how about you watch, you see, you understand that what I have for you today is something unlike what you have ever seen before. So many styles, so many titles, so many workers...and if your interest is piqued, we're always on the telly every week.

~

Kashmir Singh vs. Beast Bantom vs. Byron vs. Joey Beauchamp

If I was going to promote a monster-versus-monster match, and emphasis on the match part, Beast Bantom is a clear favorite to be involved. He's 26 and the best big man we could have. I am so grateful for him not being locked down to a written contract somewhere...

On to the match. All four of these men are relative unknowns in the company. They are, however, "hidden gems" in that each one of them has the skills for future success. Yes, we blatantly ignored that all of them already have achieved success elsewhere, with the latter two-Byron espcially-being...successful. Very much so.

Joey's been seen the most around these parts and for good reason; aside from getting fatigued rather easily, there really isn't a flaw in his game. In or out of the ring. Guy's amazing.

Byron's full of himself. I mean that both in-character and out of it. Don't like the guy, really, and I understand why a number of his former contractees have issues with him. Speaking of, I need to get Scheming Behemoth...

Continuing on the "explain the guy who's doing well at the moment" routine, Kashmir Singh is an Indian wrestler who has spent the majority of his time in the States. (rather, Puerto Rico, which isn't a state, but why would I want to explain that to everyone?) Similar to Byron to some extent character-wise, we played up that he views himself superior to everyone he wrestles. Fun note: complete, utter lies. I almost dislike the kid for how easy-going he is. I think I saw him get potatoed a few times by Bantom, and just shrugged it off. Well, sold it, sure, but my point is...actually, what's great about Singh is his consistency. Can't rock a promo like Joey, or even Byron, so he's probably stuck in the midcard. But man, couldn't ask for a better guy to be there nor a more consistent, steady worker. Tommy, what the hell is wrong with you that you passed this guy up?

Then there's Beast Bantom. I need to apologize to him personally, actually, but not in a post-show speech. Privately. Nice guy, not ridiculously so, young, good work-excellent for a big guy. That I haven't given him sometime of a miniature Danny spot is stupid on my part. Given that he's a newcomer to the comapny and not very popular, we couldn't heavily promote him in the match. That warrants the apology. Joey's the clear favorite, yes, but he's not ours. Beast? He is. Should have put him over...

...alas, it's Beauchamp for the win, again, as he gets a Breeze Block on Singhlike I'm going to watch my own videos to fact-check to win it.

~

Danny Patterson vs. Keith Adams: MOSC UK Championship: Scaffold Match

Finally we had a real match. Non-commentary, of course, but the crowd hadn't reacted well to anything so far. Admittedly, this is about where I'd expect/want the show to pick up, so...

Sadly the networks didn't want this to be a High Incident match, so I compromised on a Scaffold affair. Adams never had a chance, particularly due to his skillset not meshing with this environment.

So it was a Danny game, and this is why we push him. It's tough to make a scaffold match last very long, particularly when you're as rough as Danny is. But he's a hardcore machine and he was ready to bleed to get that belt. Powerbomb through a table in the ring? Check, and Patterson's our first triple-crown champion.

In terms of having three crowns. Not the other meaning about which I don't really care.

~

The astute members of the audience will recall that I alluded to Edward versus Dark Angel being a well-known story. Joss Thompson-and Kevin Jones and Phillip Cooper-are also part of that story. Joss?

Joss: Hello, everyone. Yes, the American Joss Thompson here, ready to call out one of your fellow insignificant favorites.

Joss struggled on the indies in the States. HOW. THE. HELL. Aside from a touch of selling and piss-poor aerial work, the guy really is the complete package. **** knows why he's not in the title match...

Joss: See, Edward, little Edward Cornell, I congratulate you on your opportunity tonight. You might even win. We've all been knawing at the chance to get the belt off of the old veteran there, but you're the lucky one. Great. Don't think we're friends, though.

Good, good; I never wanted this story to seem like it was four-on-one; it's four individuals against one.

Joss: Seeing as how Edward gets the lion's share, how about I get...whatever is left, I suppose. Dark Angel has a brother, as we all know. And Harry, if he's the big shot, I guess I'll have to beat you just to seem relevant. So if you wouldn't mind...

The trap sprung, Harry quickly makes his way down the ramp...

...that is, until Kevin Jones and Phillip Cooper blindside him, beating him down before Wilson gets slid into the ring.

Joss: Edward, we're the unlucky ones. I never really liked you, and I don't care for these two either.

Brief staredown.

Joss: But we all want to beat up a Wilson. So everyone, you all have your marks. Let's begin!

Joss joins in the 3-on-1 beatdown. Curiously, perhaps, Dark Angel-Cliff Wilson, that is-is nowhere to be found.

~

Stevie Stoat vs. Daniel Black Francis: Cage Escape Match

Refresh the page, then I can read it. But god I suck.

Francis has always been rather patchy in the ring, but he's actually got leagues more of the intangibles, the look, charisma-hell, even his menace is good! He's got more of them than Stoat has. I'd say that's why he's a main eventer in spite of lesser performances. Stoat, meanwhile, is clearly on the coattails of Jonathan Faust to be this popular.

But here we are in a cage. Here we must leave it. And who shall win?

Given that using Stoat as a foil to Matravers in his storyline is of great value, the answer is that it's Stevie who exits the cage first. Best match thus far, barely, but rather plain to me. Both very popular, but take that away and it's...the babyface who doesn't make the comeback.

~

Walter Morgan vs. Kelly Martin: Ring of Fire Championship

Morgan's already the #1 Contender, so is he going to win the big one? Unfortunately, if he did, he'd have to drop the other belt. Obviously. As to how we explained Kelly in the match? Simple: he's probably the most popular man "in" RoF, so who better than to challenge for the vacant belt?

i.e. shut the **** up about it.

Walter's a weird guy. He's so good-sooooo good, but he's a terrible seller and has crap psychology. I also over-rated his technical skills in the opener, but oh no, Mr. Hype lied.

Kelly isn't that good either, though he's a hell of a lot more stable than Walter is. And that's why he won; honestly, Ring of Fire needs more star power and more...good wrestlers. Because that's what Ring of Fire was about. Good wrestling. This match was...just adequate.

~

Hot Stuff vs. The Defense Force: Cage !Escape Match

Ah. This...beautiful. Can't have it on over the last two matches, but these guys are great. Were it not for DJ Reason's age, this would drive the company.

Massive popularity, fluid teamwork, great wrestlers. Great brawling, at that. This is what you want from a cage match-I said that, actually, on commentary. They go at it and break apart...everyone.

The crowd wants Hot Stuff's blood, and they get it. DDT, hard whip into the cage, busted up heels. Then again, DJ Reason gets catpaulted into a dropkick from Buff Martinez, and his nose might be broken. Bleeding enough for it, anyway.

No interference due to the cage, and for once, Hot Stuff actually show they can go toe-to-toe with their adversaries. Pit Bull Brown whipped into the wall, neckbreaker to drop him, and Reason gets isolated and eventually falls to a pin.

~

Edward Cornell in the ring. Bad sign, as he has a mike. Really, really should have booked Joss...

Edward: You all know my cousin. Has my last name. And from what I gather, you all also remember him quite well, even though he's on the other side of "the pond," as we say.

Weeeeeeak. Terrible choice I made.

Edward: But as my cousin is fighting along doing god knows what, I'm here, and I'm ready to end the career of Dark Angel. You see, Mr. Wilson, it's about time that

Mercifully, the lights go out, and when they come back, DESCENT INTO HELL ON EDWARD CORNELL!

~

Jonathan Faust vs. Adam Matravers: Tables Match

This match made me miss Dark Angel a lot. Weird, right?

Matravers is undoubtedly top babyface in the company (ignoring Dark Angel, who I feel is more...he's different. Still a babyface, but...nevermind). Faust is the same on the heel side. Matravers can't carry a conversation; Faust can't carry a match. Tailor-***ing-made for a blastoff feud.

Except for the fact that their popularity exceeds the story they can telll in the ring. Hence the Dark Angel comment.

Dark Angel, bottom of the card, no popularity, is the same as Dark Angel, top of the world. Give him anyone, he can work it. Give him Faust, it'll be brilliant. Heel Matravers (or Angel, I guess) and Dark Angel would be amazing.

What I had here was an excellent Tables match. No lie there; this was awesome. But it fell short of the standard the storyline, the popularity, had set for the two workers.

Oh well. Matravers actually landed a kind of tornado DDT through a table, but Kathleen Lee was arguing with the referee at the time. When he turned around, both men were in the impact of a broken table; unable to make a call, the match continued.

Ending? Faust got sent to the outside, was slowly getting onto the apron. Matravers was charging to knock him into a table, but COUNTER! BELLY-TO-BELLY OVER THE ROPES!

Adam crashes through a table, and Faust gets the dirty win.

~

Celebrating in the ring, Faust and Lee are pleased at having given Adam a taste of...something they'll probably repeat in a later interview. Not too sure what they said.

As Matravers slowly entered behind them, however, Faust turned and bailed. With Lee running behind him, Adam stopped to yell at the cheating duo. Faust turned back to taunt, and Adam leapt off the ropes in a beautiful shooting star press.

Into Kathleen Lee, shoved in front of Faust. The jerk.

~

Dark Angel© vs. Edward Cornell: 21st Century World Title

Boom.

Dark Angel is old. Really old. If I got back in the ring, I'd probably be suffering a similar amount of physical wrestling decline. He also, however, is freakishly good.

Put someone that popular and that excellent against anyone competent, and there's magic. That's what we got.

It's an honor to call a match, as a Cult-sized company, that would not be out of place main eventing, or certainly penultimate, in an International-sized promotion (SWF, hint hint). No need to elaborate; this was beautiful.

Great sendoff for the champion; he lays down for the challenger, passes the torch, does the job, whatever you call it. Edward's the new guy with the belt; hope he can pull it off.

Stevie Stoat/Hugh de Aske vs. Daniel Black Francis/Bulldog Jack

Jack's here to take the fall so that Francis doesn't look terrible from Hugh winning. Hugh was complaining about the earlier draw, so I had hoped this would perk him up.

-Future self: it didn't, but he's still happy enough from signing on with us.

Overall: 76. 9 regions of increase. (I think)

I really had nothing left to say to Cliff. I'd been lauding his praises all this time, he's proven himself more than capable. He's proven himself special. One-of-a-kind. I gave him a hug goodbye, really.

As for Kathleen Lee, I told her that I expected her to be one of our more popular out-of-ring characters. Told her that she's got all the skills, we just need the fans to care. And they will, soon.

Jonathan Faust got praise for his match; while the same could be said of Adam, I feel that Faust is often overlooked for his in-ring contributions.

Alex DeColt, CGC

With Elimination out of the way, there's a buffer month of Luck of the Draw before we hit the WrestleFestival monthend. I have a little over two months-11 shows, including Title Bout Wrestling the day of WresFes I-to come up with all the matches. All storylines need to lead to those two days.

I know that Last Man Standing is our official battle royal event, check it; I just did but I think that Stone's alliance with us affords me the opportunity to hold another one this early in the year. With all the trades we have done-with Dan Stone Jr making an appearance-I think it's clear there's going to be something special coming. So why not have a battle royal for some extra fun? Nothing set in stone. Ah, a pun.

~~~

Alex: Hello, Jeremy?

Jeremy: Speaking. Alex?

Alex: Yeah. Just wondering about the trade.

Jeremy: You don't want Hayes?

Alex: No, no, I do. Definitely. But what do you want me to do with him?

Jeremy: So long as you do not ruin his purpose, I don't care.

Alex: What?

Jeremy: So long as you do not use Hayes in a manner such that, after the trade, he is no longer worth anything to me, I don't care what you do with him.

Alex: ...What?

Jeremy: SO LONG AS-

Alex: No no no, calm down. I heard you. But what the hell do you mean, him being worth something?

Jeremy: Hayes is a lot like DaLay, right?

Alex: ...actually, yeah. I mean, both are big men, but even in the way we've used them over the years, kinda eerie.

Jeremy: Right. His biggest strength, as a booker, is that he's menacing and he's popular. Not the best wrestler-tough as hell, which is a benefit, certainly, but not the best wrestler. So what that means is I don't care if you use him in a wrestling capacity or not. I'd suggest you do, but that's up to you.

Alex: I was planning on that.

Jeremy: But you can't kill off his popularity. That's part of what makes him useful. And I'm not going to have you make him look like some...

Alex: Right, keep the brute gimmick going.

Jeremy: Essentially.

Alex: So really you just mean...use him like any competent booker would?

Jeremy: You called me and asked what I expected you to do, Alex.

Alex: Point taken. But why Shaffer?

Jeremy: Shaffer's what, 26? 27?

Alex: 27, yeah.

Jeremy: Recently captured a title, middleweight, a solid flyer. He's a foil for Omar Brown.

Alex: So he's going to lose?

Jeremy: Best of three, hence the deal. Surprise victory, Brown takes the rematch for Unlimited Action. Little scuffle afterwards. Then the third match...

Alex: You aren't giving Shaffer your belt just to vacate it, Jeremy.

Jeremy: No, it's not that. It's just that I'm not sure how Trent nor Omar will feel about winning or losing. Quite possibly my plans will change. But you get the story arc.

Alex: So why is Bloodstone Television champion?

Jeremy: We're in a working agreement, not a booking meeting. Goodbye.

Alex: Goodb-

CGC Title Bout Wrestling

CGC World Tag Team Championship:

Destiny and Fate© vs. Zeus Maximillion and Stevie Grayson

Ricky DeColt vs. Nate Johnson

R.K. Hayes vs. Jack DeColt

and!

Alex DeColt Promo!

Alex DeColt beaten down by Chandler and Deeley!

Hayes and DaLay have a Face Off!

Chandler offers Hayes an Alliance!

and likely some other stuff/stuff gets moved to dark time!

Ryu Kajahara, WEXXV

31 of 16 requisite wrestlers; we will near 21 tomorrow. And beyond that? Three more wrestlers leave before the week is over. Furthermore, four workers are on loan.

21, and then 3 less, is 18. Subtract a further four? 14. Of 16. It would be a problem were it not for the fact that three of those loans have another 200 days to expiry. We are content. And, fortunately, fiscally sound. Thank you, Mr. Eisen, for giving me this gift.

Press Release:

Eisen mad at Green Mayonnaise?

Earlier today reporters noted some sort of a box arriving on the steps of SWF Headquarters. Delivered to Mr. Richard Eisen-the addressee-he apparently found inside a bottle of wasabi.

Mr. Eisen did not know it was wasabi.

We cannot print the words that followed, but the least we can indicate is that Mr. Eisen has a rather bland palette, apparently. And he can't handle spicy foods either ZING!

asdfdf

Tristram Day, RAW

Two shows from each of our competitors? Analysis:

• Contrary to popular belief, it is Deep Impact Wrestling that is the scourge of the Australian wrestling scene, not myself. It is that reason why I wish to remove them from the industry. I have no quarrel with APW; they merely must be extinguished as a matter of market dominance.
  • The Comedian is the only wrestler-if I can consider him that-holding his company together. I would happily welcome him into the company, as his charisma and popularity would be valuable. Until then, I shall snipe his roster as I see fit.
  • Lone Shark and Alexander Banks of APW fame are quite popular and decent enough in the ring. Contracts have already begun in negotiation; we already have the rest of Banks's crew, anyway.

I have sent a few other negotiations, and I hope the network will accept my most recent proposal for accelerated spending.

Jeff Nova, 21CW

.78 BOTTLES OF WHISKEY! SPRING BREAK!!! YEAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

To: Emma Evans

Subject: Bags of Fun

Dear Ms. Evans:

As you may have noticed, we just had a Pay-Per-View. I would like to cordially invite you to share some cordial wine I'M SO FUNNY. I would also like to pay to view your per. son. Person.

Get naked for money?

-Jeff Nova WAIT NO CRAP SEXUAL HARASSMENT ****

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>CGC Title Bout Wrestling</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35213" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Pre-Show:<p> </p><p> <strong>The Predators vs. The Dirty White Boys vs. Ozzie Golden/Sayeed Ali vs. Skip Beau/Donte Dunn</strong></p><p> <em>Surprise; all men here are being used because...they need to be used at some point.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> I didn't care about the match, much as I doubt I will ever be with multi-man matches. I...</em><em><strong>could</strong></em><em> see something with, say, Youth Energy, The Specialists, and...perhaps Jack and Ricky, but beyond that, I'm just trying to train some people, get teams more experienced, and keep people happy.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> Given the instruction to call the match in the ring, I was unsurprised that </em><em><strong>The Dirty White Boys won the bout</strong></em><em>; The Predators getting eliminated first, however, </em>was<em> rather unusual. Ozzie and Sayeed stayed until the end, but the somewhat-dominant Hogg and Belly proved to be too much.</em></p><p> -Skip Beau and Donte Dunn have excellent chemistry.<span style="color:#FFFFFF;">More on that later. More on the match later, I suppose; it was the last thing I booked.</span></p><p> -Nathan Black, Grease Hogg, Ozzie Golden, Skip Beau, and Donte Dunn have a number of negatives to them.</p><p> -For what I expected, not that bad of a match.</p><p> -DWB, Golden, and the young duo at the end cannot call in the ring.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <em>Next, Eddie Chandler and Shooter Sean Deeley beat me down as I was attempting to make an announcement. I had to shove this off the main show as it appeared in some preliminary testing that Sean was having a few problems. While he </em>was<em> underwhelming, the segment went quite well.</em></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>CGC Tag Team Championship:</strong></p><p><strong> The Soldiers of Fortune© vs. Zeus & Stevie</strong></p><p> <em>I've given the babies a bit of a push recently; Zeus had a ridiculously-good match with Pistol Pete Hall, of note, and that's allowed him to drag Stevie along to some nice encounters. This...was not great, but it seems like I'm poised to having the tag division start opening shows.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> I didn't feel, sadly, that the teams here could pull a match without some guidance. I told them to keep it open, to give everything they had, but also I wrote down some spots. </em><em><strong>Some</strong></em><em> spots; Zeus-again, yes-is capable enough to communicate with Stevie, and the Soldiers have been wrestling long enough to not be terrible.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> We had a title change, as </em><em><strong>Zeus Maximillion pinned Destiny off a Thunder Bolt.</strong></em><em> Would have preferred Fate take the fall, but I didn't say anything.</em></p><p> -As noted earlier, Zeus & Stevie have yet to gain any notable experience as a team. An extended feud with DWB, winners previously, might help that.</p><p> -The old champions cannot go all out.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> <em>Dammit.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> When I'm on, I look-sound, I suppose-like I should be in a main event program in Jeremy's house (or, dare I say it, the SWF).</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> I was not on tonight.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> I struggled a bit with my promo, meandering a bit too much as I discussed both the recent Pay-Per-View </em><em><strong>and</strong></em><em> the recent attack on me. Oh well; always another day.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> Oh, and my worst is still quite good, in case anyone finds my notes and thinks me insane.</em><span style="color:#FFFFFF;">84; got a 91 earlier with improv bonus</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Jack DeColt vs. R.K. Hayes</strong></p><p> </p><p> <em>I put the low-stamina Hayes with the low-stamina brother. Also, neither can really sell that well.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> Huh.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> I </em><em><strong>did</strong></em><em> keep the match short, and it appears the lack of selling I anticipated a few minutes before the match did not hamper anything. In fact, Hotstuff Marie did quite well.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> Regardless, </em><em><strong>especially</strong></em><em> for their popularity, </em><em><strong>Hayes with a strong victory via Homicide Bomb</strong></em><em> did rather poorly.</em></p><p> </p><p> -Maybe Hayes should stick to angles for this run?</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Ricky DeColt vs. Nate Johnson</strong></p><p> </p><p> <em>Muuuuch better.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> Not much to say here; the announcing didn't hurt the match, and there's no noticeable chemistry. Just a flier and a technician calling a slow match with even offense.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> Johnson ended up ignoring his submission attempts and blasted </em><em><strong>Ricky DeColt with a chair, giving my brother the win.</strong></em><em> Bit of a lackluster ending, perhaps.</em></p><p> </p><p> -Capable match from capable men.</p><p> -Ricky has a consistency problem.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <em>Hayes and DaLay stared each other down backstage. Before a highly-anticipated brawl occurred, Adrian Garcia, Brooke Tyler, Dazzling Dave Diamond, Ryan Powell, Samuel Curran, and Warren Technique broke it up.</em></p><p> </p><p> -This angle was terrible given who was involved.</p><p> -On that note, 3D and Curran have excellent gimmicks.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <em>In the ring, Eddie Chandler offered Hayes a chance to join ELITE. He glossed over the DaLay issue, so either that's unresolved or Chandler might be in trouble.</em></p><p> </p><p> -Garcia helps Chandler quite well; it's due to Adrian's talent, not any special bond.</p><p> -Hayes...might not have been worth a trade?</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35213" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Post-Show:<p> </p><p> <em>Eight men get no script. Phil Vibert was good. Mountie Mann, though he had a decent gimmick, underperformed. Jenny Playmate helped Shane Nelson. Trent Shaffer, Thrill Seeker, Christian Price, Joey Poison, and Skip Beau were unremarkable.</em></p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Overall: <a href="http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/Eidenhoek/media/cgcshowthreemaybe_zps276e1a28.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y443/Eidenhoek/cgcshowthreemaybe_zps276e1a28.jpg</span></a></p>

<p>Later = now, btw.</p><p> </p><p>

So yeah, Warren and Skip (particularly Skip) didn't need to be on the show twice. Oops. And Mann...eh, fine, he's a jobber I guess?</p><p> </p><p>

Was fortunate that I didn't have selling or...really any issues with my matches. Sucks that I didn't pull awesome with Alex, but an 84 still topped anything else by a wide margin. Ricky/Nate was <em>not</em> strong enough to close the show, though.</p><p> </p><p>

So, Skip and Donte? Originally that was going to be Skip and Jacob Jett as the token faces in the match. Skip was a babyface opener (Diamond is my only enhancement talent), so I needed another babyface. Jett's definitely one that I knew, and he's pretty good out there, (and backstage) sans psychology. So...for a throwaway match, why not?</p><p> </p><p>

Given that I want Jacob to not have problems in CGC, I didn't want to bury him under a pointless match. So...hey, I haven't used Donte Dunn yet. <strong>And</strong> that will mean every wrestler in the company has been used since game start. Awesome!</p><p> </p><p>

...</p><p> </p><p>

So now Skip/Dunn (DunnSkip?) are my jobbery face team. Mind, Dunn's lower-midcard, so his recent fortunes are going to suck. But both men are young, both men have futures (I hope), and they can carry each other to some passable grades (en route to good grades). Really, really happy.</p><p> </p><p>

OOC this was, btw.</p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Richard Eisen, SWF</span></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> A quick update; I will update the ledger more later.</p><p> </p><p> That was not the update.</p><p> </p><p> ~~~</p><p> </p><p> Some hundred or whatever people jumped ship to us today; only four more men to go. For some reason Amane Shunsen, Motoichi Arakida, and Super Joshuya are only here for a month.</p><p> </p><p> Shunsen agreed to development, so I will re-hire him. Arakida is a good enough road agent, (Rumble Roper down to development; who hired him?) so he joins. Super Joshuya? Even with five years' decline, he allowed himself to go to development. Re-hired.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35213" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Press Release:<p> SWF Signings!</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#000080;">Blue Phantom for $1,520 developmental</span></p><p><span style="color:#000080;"> Wraith for $1,520 developmental</span></p><p><span style="color:#000080;"> Phobia for $1,520 developmental</span></p><p><span style="color:#000080;"> Maxwell Bleak for $1,520 developmental</span></p></div></blockquote>

<p>I was going to make this an in-character management guy in RIPW emailing Rich, (with Eisen replying that he only read two lines and don't email him again, lols) but I'ma do this OOC because...eh, gets <em>my</em> point across.</p><p> </p><p>

BUT FIRST! <span style="font-size:8px;">(Highlight if you care about me talking about another person's diary.</span></p><p>

<a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=524417" rel="external nofollow"><span style="color:#FFFFFF;">3rdStringPG 's second KP Avatar diary. Dynasty? w/e.</span></a><span style="color:#FFFFFF;"> I recommend reading the first, of course, but he just posted (yesterday-ish?) part 2 of Supreme Challenge 33.</span></p><p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;"> </span></p><p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;">

Now sure, it's well-written and all, (though I liked part 1 better thus far, excluding what I'm about to talk about because that skews things a bit) appears to be DOTM contender fairly consistently, (I haven't voted much recently, so I dunno how accurately/well it gets voted) blah blah I'm a whore.</span></p><p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;"> </span></p><p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;">

BUT.</span></p><p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;"> </span></p><p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;">

I got really, </span><span style="color:#FFFFFF;"><em>really</em></span><span style="color:#FFFFFF;"> freaking pissed at Supreme Challenge 33 in what should be considered a good way. So that's why I'm a prostitute selling my wares to all...two? three? people reading this begging them to read </span><span style="color:#FFFFFF;"><em>at least SC33.</em></span><span style="color:#FFFFFF;"> It's on page 16. Hell, out of context it still works pretty well (admittedly, I haven't read past the moment of sheer anger, but shutup)</span></p><p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;"> </span></p><p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;">

Annnnnnd...I think that's it. Oh, totes going to vote it for DOTM. Maybe moment of the month or whatever that one part is. Because seriously, I've gotten that angry at a movie or TV episode or something, like a character's death or something, but I don't think I've gotten that angry at a diary.</span></p><p>

...</p><p> </p><p>

Wait, crap. I was posting something else. Uh...RIGHT! EMAIL!</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:36px;">~~~</span></p><p> </p><p>

So, Blue Phantom? His mask looks hella-familiar. Probably because it's hella-similar to...who was it?</p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y443/Eidenhoek/leonphantom_zps8ed107de.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

Thanks phobucket...OH THAT'S RIGHT EL ****ING LEON FROM WRESTLING SPIRIT 2-ERA!</p><p> </p><p>

Blue Phantom is the reborn version of one of my <em>favorite</em> luchadors.</p><p> </p><p>

So yes, some 18-year-old rookie year guy who looks like one of my favorites? (seriously, it's Leon, Axxis Jr., and...I think that's top two)</p><p>

HELLA-DEFINITE HIRE!</p><p> </p><p>

And yet he's 3/3/3 on a lot/some/little gains. Well ****.</p><p> </p><p>

So, yeah, pretty unhappy. Not worth a reset this far in-<em>definitely</em> not, as no way in hell I'm trying to replicate contracts-but this is a huge letdown for me.</p><p> </p><p>

On the plus side? Getting that dual-picture to work took more work than it should have to make <em>and</em> post. And, of course, remembering that the mask looked like one of three people (it was Blue Sky/Ultimate Phoenix, Oceano, or El Leon) was pretty cool. So basically, NO PLUS-SIDE AT ALL.</p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Richard Eisen, SWF</span></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

Yes, we have some sixty-plus wrestlers. A few more are incoming here-and-there, the same as other companies. The same as my rivals. But that itself is unimportant.</p><p> </p><p>

What <strong>does</strong> matter is the fact that tomorrow is the last opportunity I have to make an impact in January. TCW has yet to beat me, but they still have their Pay-Per-View. USPW...is not a threat, honestly, until they clone Nicky Champion. Even still, I want to <strong>beat</strong> them. I want this show to make a resounding point that <strong>I am supreme.</strong> If they beat me, I will get knocked back to National. I will fall <em>hard.</em> I cannot fall.</p><p> </p><p>

On that note, thoughts:</p><p> </p><p>

</p><ul><li>Brandon James ought to be built as the next title contender. This doesn't mean he must win-a loss to Faith can be turned into contendership, to list one of myriad examples-but he will challenge in February, March at the latest.<br /></li><li>I need a Shooting Star champion.<br /></li><li>Jack Bruce needs to get out of the Valiant storyline; splitting that feud into him and James would be excellent. I think I ought to do that.<br /></li><li>My son, Rogue, Remo, and some babyface need to feud over his belt.<br /></li><li>This means...split the title storyline-*the* title-to Faith, James, and Bruce. Chase stays where it is. Eric gets pulled into the remnants of the four-way title feud, making it for his title instead.<br /></li><li>Right! Luchadors for Shooting Star Title<br /></li></ul><p></p><p> </p><p>

Good.</p><p>

<span style="color:#FFFFFF;">I finally killed that bug. **** YOU BUG I WAS GOING TO SLEEP I KILLED YOU that's not karma-daring...</span></p><p>

Note: Lobster Warrior is the babyface for my son. Angry Gilmore and Jessie supplant Dawn the Cheerleader for Chase, who now runs with Paul Huntingon only. Might add John Greed or someone into the group-a debut from development-to get some mileage from Gilmore's popularity.</p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Tommy Cornell, TCW</span></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> This is the last show before Malice. This is our final opportunity to build to what <em>must</em> be the greatest event in the United States. I think it is clear by now that Sam cannot beat Richard, [yet] so the duty falls to me to beat him in the National battle.</p><p> </p><p> I do not know where I want to go with our current stories.</p><p> </p><p> -Joey Minnesota and Rick Law have the potential, I think, to make a solid semi-main event. I would need both of them to look good tomorrow, then, and I would need to fuel their feud with some interviews or beatdowns as well.</p><p> </p><p> -Rocky Golden and Wolf Hawkins seem like an easy main event even without my influence. It is true that the storyline apparently entered into 2013 with a rather dull match-in effect, making this storyline no better than "Breaking the Law." However, I am sure that they can have a world title match that is excellent. With me, or Wolf, on commentary for Rocky's match tomorrow, with perhaps The Syndicate joining once again for a tag match, I think we can increase the fans' expectations come Sunday.</p><p> </p><p> -Bryan Vessey remains the only man on the roster with a level of time decline (this might change after tonight). He is still a better wrestler than Ricky Dale Johnson, who remains one of our more <em>entertaining </em>wrestlers. It is a toss-up whether this or Law goes on last (second-to-last, more accurately).</p><p> </p><p> ~~~</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35213" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Press Release:<p> TCW Signings!</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#000080;">Rhino Umaga for $2,720 developmental</span></p><p><span style="color:#000080;"> Blockbuster for $1,640 developmental</span></p><p><span style="color:#000080;"> Bradley Blaze for $1,640 developmental</span></p><p><span style="color:#000080;"> Cheetah Boy for $2,700 developmental</span></p><p><span style="color:#000080;"> Cip Conduit for $1,640 developmental</span></p><p><span style="color:#000080;"> Connie Morris for $1,760 developmental</span></p><p><span style="color:#000080;"> Cowboy Buck Winchester for $1,640 developmental</span></p><p><span style="color:#000080;"> Crusher Von Steinberg for $1,640 developmental</span></p><p><span style="color:#000080;"> Deaf Touch for $1,960 developmental</span><span style="color:#000080;"><span style="color:#808080;">someone needs to "What" him.</span></span></p><p><span style="color:#000080;"> Marv Statler for $2,410 developmental</span></p><p><span style="color:#000080;"> Dean Waldorf for $2,290 developmental</span></p><p><span style="color:#000080;"> Diamante Negro for $2,740 developmental</span></p><p><span style="color:#000080;"> Etsuko Arihyoshi for $1,640 developmental</span></p><p><span style="color:#000080;"> Frantic Ali for 2,590 written</span></p><p><span style="color:#000080;"> Grimm Quibble for $1,640 developmental</span></p><p><span style="color:#000080;"> Houston Handley for $1,640 developmental</span></p><p><span style="color:#000080;"> Jamie Atherton for $1,640 developmental</span></p><p><span style="color:#000080;"> Lora Washington for 1,750 developmental</span></p><p><span style="color:#000080;"> Mark Smart for $1,640 developmental</span></p><p><span style="color:#000080;"> Mercy Michaels for $1,640 developmental</span></p><p><span style="color:#000080;"> Missy Masterson for $2,510 written</span></p><p><span style="color:#000080;"> Regular Joe for 1,640 developmental</span></p><p><span style="color:#000080;"> Sterling Whitlock for $1,640 developmental</span></p><p><span style="color:#000080;"> Syd Collier for $1,640 developmental</span></p><p><span style="color:#000080;"> Toni Parissi for $1,640 developmental</span></p><p><span style="color:#000080;"> Wendy Anderson for $2,670 developmental</span></p><p><span style="color:#000080;"> </span></p></div></blockquote>

<p><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:14px;">More Development?</span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<em>It is this editor's opinion that Total Championship Wrestling opening up </em><em><strong>another</strong></em><em> developmental territory-TCS2, by the way-is a terrible idea.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Sure, TCSthefirst was getting crowded. BUT YOU DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY, TOMMY CORNELL! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?</em></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:14px;">Follow-Up Story?</span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<em>THE HELLFIRE CLUB IS IN TCS2!!!!!</em></p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="text-decoration:underline;">USPW, Sam Strong</span></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

HOW BACKWARDS IS IT, BROTHER, WHEN THE STARS, STRIPES, AND SLAMS RUN WILD ON YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU<span style="color:#FFFFFF;">**** I'ma hate in-game tomorrow</span>?</p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Jeremy Stone, NOTBPW</span></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35213" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Press Release:<p> Emma Bitch back in the North!</p><p> </p><p> The disgraced Emma Bitch once was on the soft drugs. This we all know. But a recent drug test and subsequent <span style="color:#000080;">contract for $3,060 into NOTBPW's developmental</span> system states that her drug use was in the past.</p><p> </p><p> Good job, ya bitch!</p></div></blockquote>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Alex DeColt, CGC</span></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

We pulled a 1.34, down from last week's 1.40. I'm not too concerned with ratings at the moment, as we just pulled off a successful Pay-Per-View not that long ago. Granted, we are clearly on a downward trend, but I think February might see some growth for a change.</p>

Archived