Eight Faces of Eiden

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Richard Eisen, SWF</span></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

Rip Chord VIII happened. Not really the <em>Rip Chord</em> Invitational anymore, though, is it?</p><p> </p><p>

Point is, Findlay won. As will be tradition, I have signed him to a contract. Sadly it isn't developmental, but I don't care; the point is to kill MAW.</p><p> </p><p>

~~~</p><p> </p><p>

TCS2, whatever the **** Tommy called it, turned American Buffalo face.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>To feud with Texas Pete.</strong></p><p> </p><p>

It's also <em>a tag feud.</em> The ****? Remind me to <strong>never</strong> hire Jay Fair.</p><p> </p><p>

~~~</p><p> </p><p>

Eve Runcord now works for both AAA and QAW. She's a fed.</p><p> </p><p>

As is Tex Tagan and Davie Renluenn.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>I'm not an idiot.</strong></p><p> </p><p>

~~~</p><p> </p><p>

Gabriela Ortega, "that hot Latina piece of ass" as she's called in some circles, has officially joined us. Expect a "Seductress" gimmick when she goes heel.</p><p> </p><p>

~~~</p><p> </p><p>

Jaime Quine and Washii Heat are both complaining about being in development. Both of them have room to improve. Delete.</p>

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Tommy Cornell, TCW</span></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

Danny Fonzarelli and Eddie Peak are going to feud; Genghis Rahn and Texas Pete against American Buffalo and Mr. Lucha III is another. Schooling version 2 is...odd.</p><p> </p><p>

~~~</p><p> </p><p>

Invitational was rather odd this year. O'Farraday was a favourite to win, sure, but so was Cattley, who got out first round. <em>To Max Mayhem.</em> <strong>Who went on to be a finalist.</strong></p><p> </p><p>

To be fair, Findlay, Knuckles, (knocked out first round by the Irish) and Cameron Vessey are the only main eventers in the company.</p><p> </p><p>

Oh, and Vessey's mine now, remember? Ace Youngblood, of all people, beat him first round. Unfortunately for Sam [Keith], Cameron's not going to drop his title before leaving.</p><p> </p><p>

~~~</p><p> </p><p>

Tomorrow is the big show. I am ready. So are my cruiser tag champions, as their opponents just got on the roster officially.</p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Sam Strong, USPW</span></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

You know how I'm friends with Bruce The Giant? Well, Steven Parker's that way to Eddie Peak.</p><p> </p><p>

...</p><p> </p><p>

Well **** you Tommy.</p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Jeremy Stone, NOTBPW</span></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

Shooter's gone next show; Masayuki Shiga of BCG is really pushing himself. Two unrelated bits of information I noticed today.</p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Ryu Kajaharar, WEXXV</span></p></div><p></p><p>

<span style="color:#FFFFFF;">Last post for awhile; trying to fix IE. SHUTUP.</span></p><p>

I find that Masayuki Shiga's efforts to help train the future of Japanese wrestling are highly commendable, as he is willingly putting his body through torment at his advanced age. While I dislike BCG and the "traditional" Japanese style that Shiga embodies, I <em>do</em> recognize the impact that such style has had on Japan as a whole. While I move forward in a modern movement, I will <strong>never</strong> forget my predecessors and <strong>never</strong> insult my country.</p><p>

<span style="color:#FFFFFF;">RYU KAJAHARAWR MOAR LIEK MIRITE?</span></p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>The Stars of RAW 45</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

<em><strong>RAW Quest Title:</strong></em></p><p><em>

Echo© vs. Frogue Element</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>RAW Tag Team Title:</strong></em></p><p><em>

Blake Belushi/Rick Stantz© vs. Artemis Eyre-Rochester/Thurston Darcy III</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Montgomery Croft vs. Molokai Milk</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Swoop McCarthy vs. Harry Simonson</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Kerry Wayne vs. Lanny Williams</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Spiffy Stan Standish vs. Captain Wrestling II</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

and!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Steele Destroys Wayne!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Goode Destroys Robbins!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Modern Warriors Promo!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Swoop and Croft Promo!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

The Captain and Croft End Up in Wild Brawl!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

and more?</em></p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Jeff Nova, 21CW</span></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

Huh.</p><p> </p><p>

1.61.</p><p> </p><p>

We pulled a 1.71 last week.</p><p> </p><p>

...</p><p> </p><p>

Show needs more breasts?</p>

Tristram Day, at The Stars of RAW 45

Spin Doctor has gotten some backstage heat with the locker room due to a perceived attitude problem. I would rather not spend the time to handle this, but I called him into my office at the arena.

Day: What's this about your attitude?

Doc: I don't have any problems.

Day: Let me make this short, then: I need everyone to perform to the best of their ability. I don't need backstage strife, unless we're filming. Right now I'm not sure whether or not you're the cause of anything, but if you are, this is not acceptable.

Doc: "This is a complete waste of time."

That dropped the egotistical act he had going, but the man is still a nuisance off the show.

<p>FYI: I'm sick I think; at least, I <em>am</em> pretty much wiped out. Might recover in an hour or so to record, but for now, HERE'S A TEASER!<span style="color:#FFFFFF;">trailersoldierspy</span></p><p>

</p><div class="ipsEmbeddedVideo"><div><iframe width="200" height="150" src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/G0E5Hrkxg3U?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" title="Teaser for The Stars Of RAW 45 (TEW 2013)"></iframe></div></div><p> </p><p>

Edit: Given that I took...a long time on the first segment, I'll probably have the show <em>recorded</em> today, but it might not be <em>active</em> until tomorrow.</p><p> </p><p>

Edit Edit: 4/14; will be up...12:04AM right now, so <em>maybe</em> 4AM-ish, maybe noon-ish.</p><p> </p><p>

Also, I go...nuts? I go hella-weird, that. No content, really...</p><p> </p><p>

Edit Edit Edit: DANG IT CGC HAS A TELEVISION SHOW AFTER I BOOK TOTAL MAYHEM OR WHATEVER THE **** IT'S CALLED AND I'M NEVER GOING TO FODOIAJSOOISISIJSJJS</p><p> </p><p>

Edit x3: I'd have the show up, but part 5 won't...process. It's done, but no processing. One sec...yeah, no link. So too bad.</p>

Richard Eisen, SWF

It is a day early for a roster review, but it is also the day before I can negotiate with a network for a new show. As there is little else to discuss, I should map out my plans to avoid any careless mistakes.

C.A.N.N. currently broadcasts Supreme TV. With the Big coverage in the States, they are an average company with which I would associate. The Medium coverage in Canada and Mexico is paltry. Given that we still have seven months on contract, I can do little but wait in order to move Supreme TV to a better network.

That said, it is convenient having all that coverage under one contract; I can expand elsewhere without having to spend multiple seasons attempting to cover the most obvious areas of overflow. I can attempt to hit, say, Japan with Supreme TV to start to gain a foothold overseas. Whether this works or not, I still have the option of adding a new show to our lineup (which I obviously will do).

Question: Should Elite (I think I'll resurrect it over Uprising) be another 'A' show, or should I change it to a developmental 'B' brand? Advantages exist for both options:

If I go with an A show, I ought to be able to enlarge my company even faster, pulling away from everybody else in the world. Currently South of the Border has the network advantage, meaning that they, in theory, will grow faster than any other company. I want to end that advantage (assuming they don't add a third show, but that's beside the point).

If I go with a B show, I rely on the current model to keep us ahead of everyone else. So far, this has been a success, even in spite of SOTBPW aforementioned. I then am able to build...well, anyone. I could have Remo dominate people for a few hours, I could hold training battle royals for new rookies...With slower popularity gains compared to PPV, true, this could be a slow process. But it's a process better than what I have.

With this in mind, I want a B show to increase development of our roster. It is more prudent that I prepare myself to hit hard on Pay-Per-View where gains are most noticed than try to get fancy and double my paltry gains.

As for the network? I'm looking at CBA. The Huge network will...well, it might help with Pay-Per-View buyrates, though a B-show might ruin that. Oh well; I can't do worse than what currently exists.

Tommy Cornell, TCW

First, networking.

I know that Richard is going to get a 'B' show because he's cocky enough to think no one is a threat to him. Also, having a subsidiary developmental program will allow his new wrestlers-the luchadors, maybe?-to have an audience that doesn't affect the company.

With that in mind, I am going the different route. I am getting a second 'A' show; I need to speed up our growth as much as possible if I want to compete with not just Richard, but South of the Border, North of the Border, any of the numerous powers in Japan...

And with that in mind? I head home. UK Broadcasting Prime. Jeff Nova, I'm coming for you, wanker.

Apparently I already had booked some stuff for the show.

TCW Malice in Wonderland

aka secondary/tertiary show of one of the big boys. ****.

TCW Cruiserweight Tag Team Championship:

Eve Grunge/Lily Snyder© vs. Michelle Brendon/Tracy Brendon

That would be the thing to which I alluded earlier. Somewhere.

Greg Gauge vs. Matthew Keith

Ladder Match:

Alicia Strong vs. Katherine Goodlooks vs. Miss Mexico

TCW International Championship:

Championship Scramble

Aaron Andrews© vs. Guide vs. Joel Bryant vs. Scout vs. Darryl Devine vs. Jay Chord

Cage Escape:

Joshua Taylor/Koshiro Ino vs. Jumbo Jackson/Troy Tornado

TCW World Tag Team Championship:

Mikey James/Frankie Perez© vs. John Anderson/Brent Hill vs. Benny Benson/Greg Black

Bryan Vessey vs. Ricky Dale Johnson

Joey Minnesota vs. Rick Law

Rocky Golden vs. Tommy Cornell

TCW World Heavyweight Championship:

Wolf Hawkins© vs. Enygma

and!

likely more, probably pre-show matches, maybe face offs and such for pop gains. **** off mah game mah story.

TCW Cruiserweight Tag Team Championship:

Eve Grunge/Lily Snyder© vs. Michelle Brendon/Tracy Brendon

That would be the thing to which Ibuki alluded earlier. Somewhere.

Greg Gauge vs. Matthew Keith

Ladder Match:

Alicia Strong vs. Katherine Goodlooks vs. Miss Mexico

TCW International Championship:

Championship Scramble

Aaron Andrews© vs. Guide vs. Joel Bryant vs. Scout vs. Darryl Devine vs. Jay Chord

Cage Escape:

Joshua Taylor/Koshiro Ino vs. Jumbo Jackson/Troy Tornado

TCW World Tag Team Championship:

Mikey James/Frankie Perez© vs. John Anderson/Brent Hill vs. Benny Benson/Greg Black

Bryan Vessey vs. Ricky Dale Johnson

Joey Minnesota vs. Rick Law

Rocky Golden vs. Tommy Cornell

TCW World Heavyweight Championship:

Wolf Hawkins© vs. Enygma

Sam Strong, USPW

I have nothing to worry about, but I need to call up Tommy. We need to discuss something. For now, though, let's look to the future.

~

Oh, Foxxy LaRue joined us officially today.

~

We already have worldwide coverage (sans Australia) from Pay-Per-View. Sports America only shows in the United States, and it is a small television broadcast as well. That is not ideal; however, that does afford me the opportunity to spread American Wrestling to a legitimate station in Canada or Mexico. I'm not sure which station I will choose; however, if I can get a new show, I'm looking at USA Sports 1. Worldwide coverage, big in the states.

*ring*

Tommy: Hello?

Sam: So how's Malice, Tommy?

Tommy: Sam?

Sam: Yeah, it's me.

Tommy: Care to say that, then?

Sam: I just did.

Tommy: Why are you wasting my time?

Sam: I needed to pop in for a second, Tommy. I'm sure you remember that Alicia is supposed to go over tonight, and-

Tommy: She is leagues more popular than any other female "on my roster," so to speak, so yes, I think we both can agree to that fact.

Sam: -look good.

Tommy: What?

Sam: He needs to be made to look good.

Tommy: Who?

Sam: Who I just said!

Tommy: The Doctor?

Sam: ...

Tommy: You cannot see my face, but I am, what is it...I am giving you a "trollface."

Sam: Jumbo Jackson needs to look good, Tommy, and if you're going to keep interrupting me, then I might as well-

Tommy: What's wrong with Jackson?

Sam: -own.

Tommy: ...

Sam: ...

Tommy: ...

Sam: Stop interrupting me.

Tommy: Stop barging into my company and my business of my booking, Sam.

Sam: Now wait just a minute, there, kid. Those are my workers. And I only agreed to this if you were going to present them as I wanted. Alicia's obvious, and I doubt you're going to bury Enygma in the main event, title or not. But Jackson's been paired with Troy Tornado and I think we both know what that means.

Tommy: ...Actually...no.

Sam: Tommy, he's a lost cause. A few years ago, sure, you ought to have pulled the trigger, but now that he's injured himself and-

Tommy: Shut your bloody mouth you ****ing Yank.

Sam: The **** did you just call me, ya limey little punk?

Tommy: My roster, Sam. My matches. My people. Jackson will be fine. Goodbye.

*click*

Looking up slurs for Brits on wiki. What's this?

"The name Tommy for any soldier in the British Army is particularly associated with World War I. The French and the British Commonwealth armies used the name "Tommy" for the British. "Tommy" is derived from the name Tommy Atkins which had been used as a generic name for a soldier for many years (and had been used as an example name on British Army registration forms). The precise origin is the subject of some debate, but it is known to have been used as early as 1743. Rudyard Kipling published the poem Tommy (part of the Barrack Room Ballads) in 1892 and in 1893 the music hall song Private Tommy Atkins was published with words by Henry Hamilton and music by S. Potter. In 1898 William McGonagall wrote Lines in Praise of Tommy Atkins.

The paybooks issued to all British soldiers of World War I used the name "Tommy Atkins" to illustrate how they should be filled in."

Jeremy Stone, NOTBPW

P.S. apologies for the slurs above.

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y443/Eidenhoek/dastonebez_zps6dfc2ce8.png

~~~

A bit of market research shows that National Pride TV might be our best expansion for Championship Wrestling; with its "Very Small" coverage, we will just be able to cover our "Small" Pay-Per-Views down South. Sports America, a slightly-larger company, appears to be uninterested in negotiations; this follows for all other larger companies.

As far as a new show is concerned...Canada On-Air is an excellent option, being the largest Canada-only broadcasting station. GNN Total Sports would allow us to catch Canada, the United States, and Northern Mexico in one leap; a problem that I forsee, however, is that spreading our television throughout Mexico-if we ever did-might actually be made more difficult owing to likely competitive-coverage for that one region.

I want to keep my father's vision, in any case. He stayed in Canada; I respect that and only plan expansion to remain a competitive wrestling company.

~~~

Edd Stone has a crush on some "Carlise Ray Jepson" woman, who apparently is older than him and therefore "a cougar, bro, a ****ing cougar!" I don't know what the hell he is on about, but if he plays that stupid ****ing song-is she a singer? Is that her song? He never told me!-one more time over the receiver, I am going to break his ankle. Call me never, you...Dan's the one with the issues. Not me. Not me.

HAY I JUS MET U AN DIS IS CRAZY SDOIJFAJIO;ASFIOJ;ASAJIO;SAGOIJ;ARSTIJOASGJU MY BRAIN WHY

But srs she's hawt and such but she's taken by that...one...guy. The singer. I'm pretty sure I referenced this already. SO CALL ME MAYBE god ****ing dammit.

sPOILERS: She's from Canada, btw. So nyah.

Speaking of Taylor Swift-we are now-why doesn't she have her own version of Monopoly? SHE'S FROM READING!

Apparently she "has a monopoly on celebrity heartbreak." Sorry, Monopoly, Celebrity, Heartbreak. Why were those-wait, headline. Yeah, they would be capitalized.

PICAs MOTHER****ER PICAS! As in the plural of pica, for the record.

Edit: Carly Rae Jepsen (oh that's who I meant?) is one year older than Edd Stone, by the way. Or at least...fine, one sec...

Matthew Koma is the guy. Wait, no, I was looking up Edd Stone's birthday. I hate him...

November '86, so Carly is...one year older than him, exactly(-ish). How ****ing quaint. CUT YOUR BANGS CARLY GAH YOUR FACE!

LOL on the cougar story :p

And the things in white...

The start was like Brother Love at WrestleMania V on Piper's Pit, i don't know why, but i think that it was :p

PICA, WHAT? I see good portuguese in here :p

LOL on the cougar story :p

And the things in white...

The start was like Brother Love at WrestleMania V on Piper's Pit, i don't know why, but i think that it was :p

PICA, WHAT? I see good portuguese in here :p

The start of...me ranting about "Call Me Maybe"? wtf how is that...what?

Also, this pica:

Pica(typography)

Edit: Oh, why'd I put that in there...ah! I took a Journalism class in 7th grade. When I mentioned newspaper headlines, that reminded me of journalism. Which reminds me of picas.

Archived