90's mod

I hope no one gives you a serious answer. It isn't like there's 3 years worth of threads to sort through to find your answer.

As much of a dick answer this is, I completely agree. If you can't manage to look at the topic titles of the threads on the first page, you don't deserve a serious answer.

As much of a dick answer this is, I completely agree. If you can't manage to look at the topic titles of the threads on the first page, you don't deserve a serious answer.

I know it was a dick answer, I really do. Normally I wouldn't say something like that, but it is baffling to me that someone would ask and say something like "I didn't want to sort through every thread" when the threads on the very first page have titles on them that would answer the question.

I Appreciate all the "Dick" answers and thankyou idolized. I was just hoping someone could be nice enough to point me towards an Attitude Era type mod. Guess ill just look myself.

There isn't an official one, and won't be for a couple of months, at the earliest. You'll have to convert the 2010 one.

I Appreciate all the "Dick" answers and thankyou idolized. I was just hoping someone could be nice enough to point me towards an Attitude Era type mod. Guess ill just look myself.

I'm pretty sure there will be a couple in the near future. You can try converting some of the TEW10 ones. A bit of data tweaking will need to be done on your part but it's not that bad imo if you went that route.

Don't get flustered by those type of responses to your questions. There will always be somebody nice and helpful around sooner or later.

Archived