NWA Restoring The Glory

John Cornell stomach turned as he read the news Bruce Tharpe had sued the NWA and had taken it hostage. For months Cornell had been following the lawsuit and now it seemed what WCW departure and WWF attempts to kill the NWA couldn't do Bruce Tharpe and his associates had accomplished. Destroying the last ounce of prestige the company had left.

Having Colt Cabana and Adam Pearce leave the NWA World Title in the middle of the ring in Australia was the last straw. Every promoter the NWA had was fleeing the Alliance because of the underhanded and bullying tactics of the new ownership. So John Cornell thinks it high time he steps in to the mess and tries to fix it and get rid of triad of idiots and bullies running the NWA further in the ground.

John Cornell reaches out for a glass while keeping his back turn to his guests. He pours him glass of rum and coke.

Cornell: Gentlemen this can be done very easily, in front of you both sits six million dollars. He pauses to let it sink in how much money is sitting in front of them in the four briefcases. Plus two sets of contracts that I want you to sign giving me all the rights to the National Wrestling Alliance and it's trademarks and titles.

Bruce Tharpe: Never.

The phone suddenly rings. Cornell walks over and answers the phone. Shocking both his guests by his audacity to answer the phone in middle of a business deal.

Cornell: Hello sir, yes they are here of course I can put you on speaker phone.

Man on the phone: This is Vince McMahon I tried calling your offices but, they said you were over here talking to John Cornell.

Bruce Tharpe and his partner faces light up. You could tell they were waiting for the bidding war to begin.

Tharpe: What can I do for you?

Vince: Show me some respect Mister Tharpe how about that. Sir or Mister McMahon would of been respectful thing. Getting to business how much did Mister Cornell offer to buy the NWA for?

Tharpe: I apologize Mister McMahon sir. Didn't mean disrespect you. Six million dollars sir. How much are you willing to offer us sir?

Cornell sipped on his rum and coke keeping the glass close to his face so to hide his smile. As Bruce Tharpe was falling all over himself in stupidity talking to Vince McMahon

Vince: I have no offer for you but, a statement take the offer because if you don't their is no chance in hell that any promoter or wrestler will work for you and the brand you have tarnished. I have talked to every contact I have in this business and you no longer belong in our business. Take the offer or you will be penniless by the end of this year.

With that the phone went silent.

Bruce Tharpe: How ****ing dare you ************s try to strong arm us!

Bruce Tharpe's face was red with anger. I own the ****ing NWA and I will not be ran out of business!!

John Cornell: Son you mess with me and you will lose everything. Deal with me and you walk out of here with six million dollars or be penniless. The choice is yours to make. Nobody is going to offer you a better deal.

Chris Ronquillo: I hate to say it Bruce it is the best deal we can make.

Tharpe slow down his emotional rage. Pissed off he sat down back in his chair. Grabbed the pen and signed the contract. His partner followed suit. They each grabbed two cases and headed for the door.

John Cornell: Don't forget your copies.Cornell handed them each a copy of the contract. Cornell opened the door for them and they stormed out all pissed off and six million dollars richer.

Gabrielle Wolf came walking in the door. She looked at John Cornell and smiled.

John Cornell: Get the damn phones ringing we got a wrestling company to run. He downed the last of the rum in his glass and lit an cigar. Gotta love when a plan comes together.

Nwa Tradition Lives Tour

Tournament For The Nwa United States Heavyweight Championship Round 1 Plus Nwa World Tag Team Tournament Round 1

adam Cole Vs Gama Singh Jr.[/b

adam Windsor Vs Jimmy Snuka Jr.

adrian Hawkins Vs Ray Gordy

dakota Darsow Vs Brian Lawler

the Young Bucks Vs Reid Flair And Ken Doane

the Von Erichs Vs Basham Brothers

george South & Alex Koslov Vs Kyle O'reilly & Mike Dibiase

Comments And Predictions Welcomed

Gabrielle: Here the results from the show it was pretty good all around. Roddy Piper might be our biggest star and he is the GM.

John: Well we knew it was going to take time. Davey Richards looked good when he came out.

Gabrielle: True also our working agreements with WWE,ROH, and TNA should work out for us pretty good.

John: Our best match was The Young Bucks vs Reid Flair and Ken Doane. We are going to lose a lot money on the venture.

Gabrielle: It can't die it's the NWA. It has to live and so we will make it boss.

John: Clash of the Champions is where will crown the NWA World Champion, NWA World Tag Team Champions, NWA Television Champion, and the NWA United States Champion.

Gabrielle: It's little weird we have a T.V. title but no television deal.

John: Will find someone willing to give us a T.V. deal. So hopefully better deal than Ring of Honor.

I have thought about running a similar scenario. Good luck and I will read

Love the George South match, I am an old school fan

adam Cole Vs Gama Singh Jr.

adrian Hawkins Vs Ray Gordy

dakota Darsow Vs Brian Lawler

the Young Bucks Vs Reid Flair And Ken Doane

the Von Erichs Vs Basham Brothers

george South & Alex Koslov Vs Kyle O'reilly & Mike Dibiase

• 2 weeks later...

adam Cole Vs Gama Singh Jr.