Fast Break Pro Basketball 3 Beta Demo

I've uploaded a beta demo to give people a chance to experiment with the game and report any suggestions or issues they run into. Get it here:

http://www.fbbgames.com/Fbpb3DemoSetup.exe

I'll try and post fixes for any key issues that show up. This will allow you to play using the 2012 player file or fictional players and the 2012 league file.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the rating generator may overvalue a players per 36 stats because in the file a lot of bench warmers blue square ratings making them better than starters. Also the handles ratings seem off it for the nba players it doesnt account for the fact that there are players who have the ball in their hands more as oppose to a spot up shooter.

Also when I was using the fictional roster there was a player scoring 39 ppg then after that were two more 30 ppg scorers. Actually there seem to be a lot of high scorers in that league. But I notice that the in this league no defenders may have been generated since the player generation is more balance on the fictional side in terms of talent.

Also this is not an issue more of a suggestion but I notice now a days teams with a lot scorers dont start all of there scorers and maybe lean towards starting defenders more like james harden situation on the thunder.

Also scorers seem to be overvalued in ratings especially scorers who came off the bench a lot of them are blues.

*I know we should worry about bug related things im just bringing this up to help with ratings generation for nba players especially for the historical ones since I know a lot of people seem to be in to trying out the old school players and may complain if they seem off.

Very excited about the demo! It has all the features a basketball junkie could want.

I had one bug when I tried to propose a new arena, I just pressed 9999999 to see how big I could make the capacity at which point the game crashed.

Also I am not sure if this is possible, but being able to turn off the scouting squares would be cool. I hate to be pre-influenced when evaluating a player.

I noticed for the roster set Antawn Jamison has the highest inside scoring rating of any C/PF. Nothing wrong I guess, just strange.

Hey seems like when you hit recommend on the depth chart it only set one position for players legal position for starters and immediate bench.

Also when I hit stop sim after hitting sim for a month I got a error that said overflow then the game exited on me.

Also when I hit stop sim after hitting sim for a month I got a error that said overflow then the game exited on me.

I'm having trouble locating the overflow issue but hopefully it will pop up some more so I can narrow it down some. It really shouldn't be related to hitting stop but it isn't out of the question.

The beta demo is updated to version 0.0.3. With the following fixes:

*Now possible to use spaces in league name when starting a new league.

*Fixed error when setting arena capacity to 999999 when making a new arena.

*Sumbit Offer on player contract negotiations now correctly says Submit Offer.

*Fixed incorrect ratings listed on player profile when using ratings displays other than 1-100.

*Fixed incorrect teams listed on transactions screen for trades.

*Fixed team filter on transactions screen.

Get it here or download the full download:

http://www.fbbgames.com/FBPB3DemoUpdate2.exe

Archived