run time 6 - overflow

Right,

Having bought this game of Fast Break College Basketball this afternoon.

Note: the version I bought is .... 2.3.2.

So, spent the afternoon learning the game of it and looked at forums of editing players, I find using the Editing current league via Tools no problem so exported the data and editing a couple of the players as to pump up the ratings of certain technical points of the players such as handling, jumpshots and rebounds.

Saved and used the player editor to import the .csv files that got be annoyed...... kept getting "run time error 6" overflow.

I deleted the saved game and restarted the game as to make a fresh start and did some editing the players start to import a new .csv file and still kept getting the sodding run time error 6.

Cleaned out old saved games, re-started and re-edited the players all afternoon and still get RTE 6 !!!!!

Decided to update the game with the beta file of v2.3.14.

Again, cleaned out old saved games, restarted and and re-edited the players and still get RTE 6 !!!!!

Decided to make a new player inputting some ratings and info and imported the .csv..... still got RTE 6... !!!

What is the point of buying the game so I could pump up the ratings of the players as to bomb up the season winning the lot in one go and create a fast dynasty... ?????

I know you would be saying "that is cheating !" well I say... "so what ! "

what is the use of the player editor for? edit ratings, of course as it can be done in Bowl Bound game.

Why is it I run into a RTE 6 when it comes to importing .csv files....

What am I supposed to do?

It is really annoying, having spent my cash on the game and finding I can't get the game to my liking.

Is it something to do with the Excel or what? My Excel for the .csv files is Excel 2002 (10.6871.6870) SP3.

I believe my Excel isn't really the problem, is it?

Archived