CZCW: League of Legends

My name is Mark, and I had a great idea. It happened sitting down with some of my bros watching GAMMA. There was always something so guttural about it, men just clobbering men. The reason why hit me, they were truly fighting for something, and it was simple. Wins would get them closer to the championship, losses further away. No stories. No gimmicks. Simple drama.

My name is Mark, and I got a man fired. Somehow, someway I convinced Cliff Anderson to sit with me. I mean me and the dudes always loved the Zone, but I didn't expect him to sit with me and listen to my idea. I certainly did not expect him to actually take my idea to heart, what with the financial strain it would put on him personally, as well as the added stress. Never in a million years would I expect him to fire Guru and put me in charge of leading my idea into reality.

My name is Mark, and I am the head booker of Coastal Zone Championship Wrestling.

My name is Mark, but you may call me Fox Mask.

CZCW Singles League

Air Attack Weasel - 0

Al Coleman - 0

California Love Machine - 0

Carlos Barrera - 0

Donnie J - 0

Fox Mask - 0

Frankie Perez - 0

Frankie-Boy Fernandes - 0

Jackpot Jordan - 0

Jake Idol - 0

Jonnie Perez - 0

Marc Speed - 0

Masked Cougar - 0

Matt Sparrow - 0

Miguel Rivera - 0

Remmy Skye - 0

The American Flash - 0

Waylon Walls - 0

Rules

6 Points for a victory

3 Point for a tag team victory

2 Point for a trios victory

2 Point for a Coastal Zone title match loss

1 Point for any other title match loss

Person with the most points can challenge anybody in CZCW, and so on down the top four. The rest of the card will be made by the CZCW competition committee.

Any champion fighting for another championship must first relinquish there held title first.

Champions are not included in the "Top 4" for challenging purposes.

The CZCW Coastal Zone champion is not a League participant.

CZCW Revolution

Frankie Perez, Jonnie Perez and Waylon Walls (2,2,2) defeated Carlos Barrera, Donnie J and Miguel Rivera (0,0,0) - D-

Air Attack Weasel (6) defeated Davis Wayne Newton (COTT Showcase Fighter) to retain the Coastal Zone Xtreme Championship- E+

Shoot Club (3,3) defeated Rich and Famous (0,0) - D+

Going Coastal (3,3) defeated Flash Sparrow (1,1) to retain the Coastal Zone Tag Team Championship- D

Masked Cougar (6) defeated Remmy Skye (0) - C-

Mikey James (Champ) defeated Fox Mask (2) to retain the Coastal Zone Championship - D+

Overall Show - D+

League Standings

Air Attack Weasel - 6 *

Masked Cougar - 6

Al Coleman - 3

California Love Machine - 3 *

Frankie-Boy Fernandes - 3 *

Marc Speed - 3

Frankie Perez - 2

Jonnie Perez - 2

Waylon Walls - 2

Fox Mask - 2

Matt Sparrow - 1

The American Flash - 1

Carlos Barrera - 0

Donnie J - 0

Jackpot Jordan - 0

Jake Idol - 0

Miguel Rivera - 0

Remmy Skye - 0

Matt Sparrow - 0

Miguel Rivera - 0

Remmy Skye - 0

The American Flash - 0

League Challenges

Cougar challenges James

Coleman and Speed challenge Going Coastal

Per Competition Committee Frankie and Jonnie Perez will face Fox Mask and Waylon Walls.

From the Den of ... Fox Mask:

So I managed to work Guru's last show into my plans to make CZCW into a competitive sports league. I had hoped that this would be what made us "different" and "unique". Sure, there where some irons to work out, but we explained the "league format" in the programs we gave away for free and anyone who didn't care about them would still get the awesome wrestling CZCW was known for.

I was distracted in the Main Event, and I think it threw off Mikey too. He was annoyed at me for sure, but it happens in this business. Going to have to reward Remmy and Cougar, they really carried us today. Frankie Perez, Marc Speed and Al Coleman deserve some love too, all put in some good work and earned there checks. Same can't be said for Weasel and Going Coastal. Love the kids but if this is MY Zone that is NOT going to cut it.

With part 1 of my plan complete I gave a call to my good friend Jeremiah.

From the Forest of ... Jeremiah Moose

So ... I guess I'm a business owner now. Okay then.

Mark called me up and proposed an idea. I have to be honest, the idea itself sounds a touch dumb, but A) it's Fox Mask he'll make it work, B) it has the full fanbase and money of the Zone behind it, C) it's not really a financial risk on my part and most importantly D) I'm unemployed. Not just from wrestling, man, the grocery store laid me off. I guess they had to bring in another guy who's going to college but never seems to make it to class. They call those "manager-types" there.

Anyway the idea seemed ludicrous. Run a mini-CZCW to train up, which of course is awesome, not at all ludicrous. No the stupid part is running the show as a retched sports league. With a schedule and standings and even a stupid playoffs!

I needed cash, and hey Fox is a good guy, so starting February I'll be running

California Action Wrestling.

Week 1

Alan Parent vs Marvel Mallow

Arthur Dexter Bradley vs Paradigm

Ben Williams vs Paradox

Brimstone vs Paranoia

Chucky Dorrance vs Roderick Remus

El Ladron vs Storm Spillane

Extreme Deluxe vs Jeremiah Moose

High Flying Hawaiin vs JOJI

Archived