Adam continues to amaze

I've bought the last several versions of TEW and each time I have thoroughly enjoyed the game. When I purchased TEW2010 I thought it would be the last one I would buy as they couldnt really improve that much on the game. I downloaded the 2013 demo the other day and all I can say is wow! Great job Adam and GDS! I will be going back on my word and buying TEW 2013 shortly. Keep up the good work!

• 3 weeks later...
Funny thing is, I havent watched wrestling since the early 90's but I still love the game.

Same here, aside from a brief spell with WCW in the late 90s (The Finger of Doom, NWO, Goldberg etc.) I last watched wrestling regularly in the late 70s and early 80s with the WWWF. And yet, I find myself firing up TEW every day and having a good session. It's addicting, entertaining, and it has that gaming X factor that makes you want to play just one more turn

I don't think many people even realize how awesome Adam is.

If you go to the tech support forum you will see a developer that is more responsive than any in the world as far as I'm concerned. I'm serious.

I don't know him personally so I don't know if his motivation is because he's a perfectionist, because he cares about his customers, because he thinks being responsive drives repeat sales, etc. But whatever the motivation is, Adam strives to fix everything.

Here's to you Mr. Ryland! I hope you have or eventually do get rich off your developing.

because he's a perfectionist

Yes

because he cares about his customers

Yes

because he thinks being responsive drives repeat sales

Eh, no idea on this one. Seems obvious though.

I don't know if I wish him phenomenal wealth from his efforts, as that comes with its own problems, not the least of which are expectations that may not be realistic. But comfort on the extreme end of things? Sure!

One thing I will say that I've learned. Years ago, I thought Adam was BSing when he said he reads every thread in the Suggestions forum.

He's not BSing. :eek:

Archived