Is 50 seasons the limit for BBCF?

I'm testing a 2013 mod with the new conference alignments, and after Week 15 of the 50th season, the update percentage cycles through, and once it gets to 100% "updating season and career records", the game crashes with the following error: "Run-time error '3360': Query is too complex". Has anyone else experienced this, and have you been able to go more than 50 seasons?

bbcf.thumb.jpg.5d5be7ccf6b05bade685cba92128b749.jpg

• 1 month later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Vegas Vic" data-cite="Vegas Vic" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35494" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm testing a 2013 mod with the new conference alignments, and after Week 15 of the 50th season, the update percentage cycles through, and once it gets to 100% "updating season and career records", the game crashes with the following error: "Run-time error '3360': Query is too complex". Has anyone else experienced this, and have you been able to go more than 50 seasons?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Back during beta testing I hit that error around the 100 season mark.</p>

Archived