TEW 13 Giveaway

hellboy2

i have recently been in a bad accident that has pretty much left me house bound, i used to work in a studio where i had TEW 13 installed, i have had to leave the studio and now work at home

so i have a TEW 13 license to giveaway, i already have one on my laptop, so the second is not needed, but there is a little catch

i am working on a project which i can't name for a few reasons, and this is a strange question i am totally burned out and need to design a character, which is

A)a monster, beast, man made creature, demon...no fantasy like elves or orcs

B)have a decent back story, something we can work off

C)and the hardest bit, can't be Dracula, a werewolf or were-creature, a witch, zombie, a golem, invisable man or a giant

D) most important cannot be Frankenstein's Monster or Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, i hate them both

i know this is a weird request but anything may get me inspired, i will send a private e-mail to who ever submits the best idea, dead line is whenever as i will check this forum every few hours

and if i am not allowed to do this, then please close, but thought it would be a waste of a license,

<p>Name: Arborlatro (latin for tree thief)</p><p>

Description: </p><p>

-Greyish-brown skin</p><p>

-approximately 6 to 6 1/2 feet tall</p><p>

-pure black eyes and </p><p>

-razor sharp teeth </p><p>

-exceptional strength, speed, and stealth</p><p>

-He lives in a forest and only comes out at night to hunt on anything he can find, whether it be animals or humans</p><p>

-He has rarely been seen and is said to be a myth </p><p> </p><p>

Background:</p><p>

Meet John A. Lee. His humble beginnings have him start off as a poor beggar. He was finding no luck from his fellow man so he wandered off into the forest looking for anything to eat and some water to quench his thirst. He found some water and drank like he never had before, seemingly unable to get enough. Suddenly he saw an animal run past. This is when he remembered his hunger. He chased the unknown beast for what seemed like hours only to tire himself out and exasperate his starvation. Winded, he slumps down against a tree and notices a bush full of bright red and yellow berries. He inspects them and doesn't find anything too peculiar about them so he begins eating them.</p><p> </p><p>

After stuffing himself full, he begins to head back to town as it begins to lightly rain. Only one slight issue, after his chase he finds himself lost and as luck would have it, stuck in what was quickly becoming a rain storm. He stumbles upon what looks like a man made cave of sorts. Seeing as he really has no other option he decides to wait out the storm in there. He listens to the rain pour down and slowly drifts off to sleep. It is the deepest sleep he has had in quite a while, seeing as to his stomach is full for the first time in years. He is awoken hours later by the sound of thunder. He decides to poke his head out and see if he can get his bearings on where town is located. At that very moment lighting is hurled from the sky and despite the unlikely happening of it, is struck in the face by the lightning, knocking him unconscious.</p><p> </p><p>

As he slumbers, his body begins changing. That water he drank was not exactly fresh. It had been contaminated by many chemicals from nearby factories and litters strolling through the forest. Those berries also were poisonous. A low dosage easily healed, unless eaten in large amounts as he had done. The lightning acted as a sort of catalyst between the chemicals and poison. The "disease" spread throughout his body and began to harden and darken his skin. His eyes went blind from the poison only to be healed by the chemicals, but with two side-effects, pure black eyes and the ability to see as well at night as during the day. His muscles were altered by the chemicals and enhanced his strength and speed.</p><p> </p><p>

When he awoke he felt funny, as if something was off. He looked outside and realized night had come and the storm had passed. But he could see every little detail in the forest. He could see every leaf on every tree even though it was night. He looked down and saw his hands were a bizarre greyish-brown color, almost like bark off a tree. He feels his face and comes to the horrible realization that his face is also covered in "bark." Realizing he can no longer return to town he begins to panic and wonder what to do. He decides to head into the forest and search for some kind of help. Along the way he smells something that gets his attention. It is an intoxicating smell and seems to be coming from a giant oak tree. He thinks it must be the tree itself so he tears off a piece of bark and bites into it. It breaks his teeth and causes him tremendous pain. He spits out the bark and his teeth fragments and smells the tree again. He realizes now that the higher up the tree he smells the stronger the odor becomes. Looking up he sees a small tree-house. He calls up for help and a man pokes his head out the window and looks down. As the man's eyes adjust to the darkness, you can see the terror grow in his eyes. Before either one of them knows what happened, John is in the tree house dismembering the man. When John comes to his senses and vacates the tree-house he sees a young boy running away.</p><p> </p><p>

John could never hurt a child, even being the monster he has become. The child runs home and describes the beast to his mother and siblings. Thus the legend of the Tree Thief was born on that horrible rainy day. With each passing year, the number of missing people cases grow and so does the Arborlatro's legacy.</p>

Name: Camille Bartley

Description:

- 6 feet tall, muscular, well-endowed bosom and butt, very attractive

- red eyes, red lips, fangs, pale skin and long pale hair

- she's a Succubus

Background:

Camille Bartley was always an odd wispy child, getting herself in trouble by scaring other kids with tales of bogeymen and monsters and voraciously reading tales of, among others, the Blood Countess, Elizabeth Bathory.

When she turned 18, she ran away from home to join a cult that practiced black magick, the kind she was always interested in, and one day she convinced them to attempt a spell to summon a demon.

The demon (actually, demoness) was indeed successfully summoned, using her blood, and it bonded itself to her, turning her into a Succubus, and she subsequently subjected the entirety of the cult to her succubal whim.

But once she drained the cult of all their energies, she needed to feed once more, and she began roaming the earth, searching for suitable victims to feed off of, all the while wondering if it was fate that led her to be so drawn towards the dark arts in the first place, or just a cosmic coincidence. And having destroyed the information for the summoning spell in her wake, the only person left who actually knows how to STOP her is herself, and she doesn't seem very interested in being cured or vanquished for the time being.

Either way, no man (and sometimes the occasional woman) is safe from the Hunger of Camille Bartley.

Name: Scott Jacobs

Description:

- 5'9" tall

- brown hair, brown eyes

- completely unremarkable looking in every way

Backstory:

Scott was always a wallflower. At birth, he was average weight. As the second to youngest child in his household, he never stood out against any of his siblings. In school, he acheived average grades. Everything about Scott was average. So much so, that people began to forget he was even there most of the time.

He didn't begin noticing this until just after college. Working as a desk jockey, a glorified middle man, taking up cubicle space and not drawing any attention to himself, he often was overlooked for meetings, promotions, the coffee cart, everything. It was a life, but certainly not one that anyone dreams of.

So, what's someone to do when they're stuck in this kind of life? Suck it up, learn to live with it, and go about your daily routine, right?

Not Scott. No, people were going to take notice of him.

That's when the first person disappeared. In fact, technically the case is still open, albeit cold. No one has found her yet.

Or the guy who went missing three months later, or the missing person a few months after that, and again, and again.

No pattern to the disappearances, seemingly no method to the madness.

Except in Scott's head, that is. Each headline serves as a beacon to him. Each mention of the crimes in the media is a ticker tape parade. He's important now.

He's finally making people take notice.

Let's just hope they don't notice the empty lot just north of the city. Because then, well, then all of these unsolved mysteries will be solved. And forgotten. And Scott will be forgotten as well ... and we can't have that, now can we?

Archived