Triple H: The King of Kings

Motivation

This is my first attempt at writing anything in a while but I have plans to do some further education so I’m hoping this will help me get words flowing again because I know any courses I do will require typing/writing. I also have a lot of wrestling storyline ideas, promos etc running through my head so an outlet to express them would be great. Lastly I enjoy playing TEW so an excuse to play the game more is fine with me! : P

Backstory

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/WWEBanner1_zpsc82f747e.jpg

This is a WWE Dynasty (original I know!) and one based around the retirement of Vince McMahon and the takeover of Paul “Triple H” Levesque (Also a well used plot!). I started with a heavily self modified version of a mod I found on this website (I can’t remember which but it’s based on a MrCanada data update). The save game began in January on week 1 so the first few posts will be the set up for the more in depth coverage after Wrestlemania 29.

For the purposes of this dynasty however it can be assumed that WWE booked the same was as real life until the Royal Rumble. The changes in Royal Rumble booking also provide me with a booking challenge and a reason for McMahon to step away.

Reasons leading to the retirement of Vince McMahon

For months leading up to the Royal Rumble Paul Levesque knew Vince was slipping, more last minute changes, more wild blow ups behind the scenes and worst of all in his mind: ignoring the findings from WWE’s well financed fans survey report.

The company had gone to great lengths to try and find out what it was lacking creatively and operationally, a multi national survey company had been paid handsomely to find out A.) What current fans want and B.) What drove former fans away? The company had even gone as far as to contact people like Dave Meltzer and Wade Keller, people whom Vince had a distrust of and by contacting wrestling journalists the company risked leaking the news of such a survey. Paul knew it would be a tough ask to follow the recommendations of the data they had collected due to a disconnect between the most knowledgeable fans and the mainstream “casual” fans but to dismiss the report as Vince had done was a worry.

January had started off with a huge announcement, the expansion of the developmental system headlined by the formation of a new child company in New York called “New York City Wrestling” a joint venture between WWE and John Layfield which had been heralded slightly misleadingly as “WWE returning to its roots”. Planning for this expansion had been in the works for more than a year and news had leaked in mid 2012 that the company was overhauling development. Lance Storm was persuaded to sign on as booker with the proviso that he works mostly from home due to his Storm Wrestling Academy schedule and that he got to chose the trainers. Those named were Ace Steel, Mikey Whipreck and Jerry Lynn in addition the WWE named Sean Waltman and Harley Race to be part time consultants while Fit Finlay was to be assigned to be full time lead trainer.

Over the month the company also announced new signings to help fill the developmental ranks, with a view not only to the future but to some solid ring hands. The most news worthy were El Generico, Colt Cabana, Alex Shelley, Mexico’s Averno and two former TNA knockouts Sara Stock (Sarita) and Rosita.

However while Vince had allowed the Levesque more of a free reign he did make a few worrying decisions which included:

• Changing several match results on short notice

• Constant re-writing of the television shows, which resembled the ill fated WCW Nitro of the late 90’s.

• A few bizarre creative and strategy decisions.

On a more personal level Paul was also worried about Vince’s health as his father in laws stress levels had increased and his sleep had decreased (more so than usual).

About a week out from the Rumble Vince made a decision that made Pauls mind up that the time was right to confront Mr. McMahon. Vince had made questionable creative decisions before such as hiring TNA’s former “Cookie” Becky Bayless to be Zack Ryder’s valet after seeing her backstage despite being told he’d be copying the Florida based company’s idea. It wasn’t even the decision to call up the typically muscular Alexander Rusev as the winner of the NXT Royal Rumble tournament instead of the agreed Bo Dallas. No, Vince had made a snap decision that would alter the year long plan for Wrestlemania, feeling the card was too predictable McMahon demanded CM Punk beat the Rock and since the Rock wasn’t going to be champion that Ryback should win the Rumble not John Cena. Levesque had been the man sent to inform all 4 wrestlers of this decision and spent quite a few hours trying to convince Punk, Rock and Cena that he would do his best to fix the road to Wrestlemania.

The Monday after the Royal Rumble a big meeting was held in the conference room of a major Las Vegas hotel. In attendance was the whole McMahon family including Shane and Linda both of whom no longer work for the WWE, long time trusted McMahon people such as Pat Patterson and Gerald Brisco, wrestling icon Ric Flair, Jim Ross and of course Triple H.

A strong case was presented to Vince and an option proposed: Stay on in a corporate capacity as Chairman, step away from the creative direction of the company and take a hiatus to get himself looked after health wise. McMahon was hostile to the idea until Stephanie spoke up announcing that she was again pregnant and she wanted Vince to step back for the sake of his grandchildren. Vince loved spending time with his grand children and was moved by the thought of spending more time as Grandpa Vince.

After a brief pause for lunch and some thinking time Vince agreed to step away from day to day creative operations on the condition that he could still be an on air talent and could take over again if the company was floundering.

During the final segment of Raw Paul Heyman was being given a performance review from Mr. McMahon as Heyman was about to be fired Brock Lesnar’s music hit and the former UFC Heavyweight champion hit the ring and after a short hostile staredown Mr. McMahon was left lying with a devastating F-5. Raw went off the air with the Chairman barely moving and Michael Cole screaming to get some EMT’s to ringside.

Tuesday the company’s corporate site released the news that Vince McMahon was stepping aside from his creative role in the company and that he would still be working in his capacity as Chairman. However due to the need for hip replacement surgery he’d be on a leave of absence to look after his health issues. Shane McMahon was appointed to take over Vince’s corporate duties until he was recovered enough to return to work.

Tl:dr version: Vince McMahon is gone from the creative side and Triple H has full control. Really the backstory is just a tool to somewhat realistically run WWE with my ideas.

http://ww2.hdnux.com/photos/01/20/63/330953/3/628x471.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Royal Rumble results:

http://www.hoffco-inc.com/wwe/ppv/ppv/img/logo-rr07.jpg

Royal Rumble winner: Ryback

WWE Championship: CM Punk © retained vs. The Rock

Tag Team Championship: Team Hell No! © retains vs. Rhodes Scholars

World Heavyweight Championship: Alberto del Rio © retains vs. Big Show

Pre show:

United States Championship: Cesaro © retains vs. The Miz

NXT tournament for Rumble spot: Alexander Rusev

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/WWEEliminationChamber2013_zps6c76bb61.jpg

Elimination Chamber results:

WWE Championship: CM Punk retains vs. The Rock (John Cena as special guest ref)

“ Cena gets distracted trying to clear Heyman from ringside as Rock gets layed out by a belt shot and a GTS, Rock does though get a foot on the ropes but Cena doesn’t see it. Rock takes issue with this the next night on Raw leading to the mania match”

World Heavyweight Championship: Alberto del Rio retains vs. The Big Show

“Alberto gets the win via the Armbar and still hasn’t pinned the Big Show”

First ever Six man tag team chamber match: The Shield def Sheamus, Ryback & Jericho (Elimination Chamber tag match)

“A new member of the Shield debuts Corey Graves from NXT the man who comes inside the chamber via a trap door delivering a few chairs and brass knuckles to assist the Shield to victory.”

Divas Championship: Kaitlyn retains vs. Tamina Snuka

“Kaitlyn retains”

United States Championship: Antonio Cesaro vs. The Miz

“Cesaro retains via un sighted low blow and the Neutralizer”

WHC #1 contender Elimination Chamber: Dolph Ziggler vs. Kane vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Mark Henry vs. Randy Orton vs. Kofi Kingston (Elimination Chamber Match) Winner: Mark Henry

“Mark Henry takes out the #1 contender spot for the WHC with a dominating win eliminating Kofi, Kane and Bryan. Ziggler eliminates Orton after an RKO on Henry via a Zig-Zag, while Orton returns the favour with an RKO on Ziggler handing Henry the win”

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/20121015_EP_LIGHT_WM-economy_C-homepage_zps285081f5.jpg

WWE Wrestlemania 29

Cena defeats Rock (twice in a lifetime)

“A fantastic match that had the crowd from the word go, after 30 epic minutes John Cena picked up the win with an AA. Post match Rock offered a handshake to Cena which was accepted to send the fans home happy as Wrestlemania 29 went off air.” A

Dolph Ziggler lost to The Undertaker (Casket match)

“A good match that lacked slightly due to Undertakers physical limitations, the streak continues after Dolph Ziggler was choke slammed into the open casket.” B-

Alberto del Rio (WHC) retains vs. Mark Henry

“A gruelling match for the champion del Rio who eventually got the win via pinfall.” C+

CM Punk (WWE Champ) retains vs. Ryback

“Ryback had Punk up for the Shellshock until both he and the referee was distracted by Paul Heyman, Ryback then turning into an F5 from Brock Lesnar who had come in through the crowd” B-

Triple H lost to Brock Lesnar (First Blood)

“A great match ended after 20 minutes when Brock Lesnar F5’ed Triple H through the Spanish announce table causing the COO to bleed. Brock then added insult to injury with another F5 on the floor after pulling HHH off the medical cart post match.” B (Post match fantastic: A)

Randy Orton, Sheamus, The Miz & Chris Jericho lost to The Shield

“The seeds of dissent were sown after friction between Sheamus and Randy Orton cost the “Superstar Alliance” the match against the teamwork of The Shield, although I’m not sure the crowd bought it.” C-

Kaitlyn (Divas Champ) retains vs. Natalya

“Botched interference from the previous challenger Tamina Snuka ended up costing Natalya the win against Kaitlyn.” D

Team Hell No! (Daniel Bryan & Kane) (Tag Champs) lost to The Boom Squad (Kofi & Christian)

“The stellar run of the Boom Squad continued after the “Peep a Boom” (Boom drop from Kofi/Frog Splash from Christian) we have new WWE tag team champions!” C+

Pre Show YouTube exclusive:

A 25 man multibrand battle royal for a shot at either the US Title or the Intercontinental Title on Raw

“A returning John Morrison won the title shot after a sulky Wade Barrett eliminated Big Show at the same time Morrison eliminated Sin Cara. Morrison chose Cesaro’s US title.” B

Dark Match:

Zack Ryder defeated Alexander Rusev

“A match with huge crowd heat Zack Ryder beat the brute Alexander Rusev” B-

Overall rating: B+

A Look at:

WWE RAW

General Manager: William Regal

Champions:

WWE Champion: CM Punk (20 defences, beat Alberto del Rio)

United States Champion: Antonio Cesaro (11 defences, beat Santino Marella)

WWE Tag Team Champions: Boom Squad (Christian & Kofi Kingston, new champions)

WWE Divas Champion: Kaitlyn (4 defences, beat Eve Torres)

WWE Smackdown!

General Manager: Booker T

Champions:

World Heavyweight Champion: Alberto del Rio (3 defences, beat Big Show)

Intercontinental Champion: Wade Barrett ( 1 defence, beat Kofi Kingston)

WWE Tag Team Champions: Boom Squad (Christian & Kofi Kingston, new champions)

WWE Divas Champion: Kaitlyn (4 defences, beat Eve Torres)

WWE Tournaments:

WWE Royal Rumble (January): Ryback (World title shot failed at Wrestlemania 29)

WWE King of the Ring (June): Sheamus (On hiatus since 2008, due to be held in June)

WWE Money in the Bank (July): Dolph Ziggler (1 defence, yet to cash in), John Cena (Failed)

Tag Teams:

Boom Squad (Christian & Kofi Kingston)

Team Hell No! (Kane & Daniel Bryan)

Team Rhodes Scholars (Damien Sandow & Cody Rhodes)

Sin Cara & Rey Mysterio

Airborne Adrenaline (Evan Bourne & Justin Gabriel)

Epico & Primo (w/ Rosa Mendes)

Prime Time Players (Darren Young & Titus O’Neil)

The Uso’s (Jimmy & Jey Uso)

The Daivari’s (Khosrow & Amir Daivari*)

Team Co-Bro (Zack Ryder & Santino w/ Becki**)

*AKA: Shawn & Arya Daivari

**Part time team

Apologies for the triple post but I've got to keep this moving. Any questions or picks are welcomed.

WWE Raw match listing

United States Title: Antonio Cesaro © vs. John Morrison

Tag Team #1 contender Eliminator: Team Hell No! vs. Team Rhodes Scholars

Dean Ambrose vs. Zack Ryder w/Becki

Alicia Fox vs. AJ Lee

Chris Jericho vs. Dolph Ziggler

--

Predictions...

Alicia Fox vs. AJ Lee

Any prizes for correct predictions??

(on a side note, and im sorry to advertise on your thread, if you fancy checking out my similar diary, please feel free and give me any feedback you see fit. liking yours so far, hopefully we can inspire each others'?? :)

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=523899 )

THELloyd

(ps, your picture on the first page is gone :/, same thing happened to me when i started mine!!)

A Look at:

Developmental

NXT

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/WWENXT03_zpsbca83496.jpg

General Manager: Dusty Rhodes

Champions:

NXT Champion: Colt Cabana (12 defences, beat Big E Langston)

NXT Tag Team Champions: James Bronson & Briley Pierce (4 defences, beat Adrian Neville & Oliver Grey)

Top 5 to watch

1. Colt Cabana
  2. Kassius Ohno
  3. Alex Shelley
  4. Chris Masters
  5. El Generico

NYCW

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/WWENYCW_zpsd9c93a34.jpg

General Manager: John Laurinaitis

Champions:

NYCW Heavyweight: Jimmy Yang* (5 defences, first title holder)

NYCW New York: Percy Watson (3 defences, first title holder)

NYCW Womens: Serena Deeb* (2 defences, first title holder)

NYCW Long Island Legend: Tournament title planned for August

*Not under WWE developmental contract

Top 5 to watch:

1. Valentin Orlov*
  2. Joe Hennig
  3. Matt Cross
  4. Alex Riley
  5. Percy Watson

*Better known as Alex Koslov

----

Just so you know, I plan on posting Raw before the end of the day here, so about 3-4 hours left to get predictions in. I am tossing up a prediction contest and will reveal more when it's all decided.

For convenience here is the match listing again:

WWE Raw match listing

Alicia Fox vs. AJ Lee

--

WWE Raw Live on USA network

Monday, Week 2 April 2013 New York City, NY

Duration: 2 hours

Commentary Team: Michael Cole & Jerry “The King” Lawler

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/20120719_raw_header_zps25a51eb3.png

The first Raw after an earth shattering Wrestlemania gets underway in familiar fashion with the music of John Cena:

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/JohnCena23_zpsfbd27db1.jpg

Cena: +excited+ Boy, what a show last night! I’m really happy that I can say Rock and I left it all out in the ring last night and sent the WWE Universe home happy. Although it may not have been for the WWE title I consider it to be a career highlight, a “legacy” match if you will.

+Audible boos and “you suck” chants ring out+

Cena: +smiling+ See not even New York’s trademark serenade can dull my spirits...+turns serious+ However the Shield can, they showed their true colours by attacking Ryback after his match with Punk. Justice? No... Self serving? Yes...Willing to do whatever Paul Heyman wants? Yes.

I’ve had enough of all of this, the WWE needs to be saved from CM Punk, Paul Heyman and from The Shield, you think sending Mr. McMahon to the hospital courtesy of a Brock Lesnar F5 is going to allow you free reign here? Nah uh, not while I still have breath left in me. General Manager William Regal has given me the night off in the ring but I’m still going to be here keeping watch, not just me... I have some help from a certain Mr. Ryback who is itching for revenge!

On that note Cena’s music plays and he throws his hat to a fan at ringside while the commentary team talk about Wrestlemania.

-Break-

The broadcast returns focused on the announce table before showing footage of the YouTube exclusive match from last night.

Michael Cole: This next match was set up yesterday after the YouTube exclusive TWENTY FIVE man Battle Royal for a shot at either the Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett or the United States Champion Antonio Cesaro.

Jerry Lawler: And it was a returning John Morrison who was victorious by eliminating Sin Cara!

Cole: Not before a rather bad sport Wade Barrett, who was in the match on a quest to “unify” the titles and prove that the United Kingdom is better than the rest of Europe, eliminated the Big Show by pulling him over the ropes!!

Lawler: Well, he’ll have to put that quest on hold for now.

Match #1

One fall to a finish for the United States Title

Antonio Cesaro © vs. John Morrison

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/ClaudioCastagnoli11_zps781ac68a.jpg vs. http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/JohnHennigan01_zps277e3c5e.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/us-champion_zpsf6d85255.png

A good opener with excellent crowd interaction particularly for the returning Morrison, this match started well for the challenger with a couple of two counts after some blitzing offence. However the rustiness soon kicked in for Morrison who’d know there is no substitute for match conditioning, allowing the talented Cesaro to take control with his power arsenal of moves. After withstanding a brief rally late on the Champ picked up the win with a very European uppercut on the splash reversal leading to the Neutralizer.

Winner and still United States Champion: Antonio Cesaro

Fan buzz: B-

-Break-

Back from the break Raw GM William Regal is in his office, facing the camera he addresses the fans.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/WilliamRegal_zps91b92095.jpg

Regal: Last night at Wrestlemania the WWE title match ended in a shameful farce, first that worm Paul Heyman distracts both the Ryback and the official Charles Robinson... then that monkeyman Brock Lesnar F5’s the challenger leaving the fans robbed of a fair finish. If that’s not bad enough those brats the Shield decide to serve their pathetic brand of justice to a man just trying to win the most prestigious championship in sports entertainment.

Mr. Punk prattles on and on about how long he has been champion but where is the honour in letting somebody else win your battles? Our WWE Champion claims to be a messiah for professional wrestling but for the better part a year he’s not shown any qualities of one. To quote a famous line from my country “He’s not the messiah, he’s a very naughty boy”

It’s not gone un-noticed I’ll tell you, next week this young lad will find that out firsthand what I do to naughty boys.

Lawler: Well, I would not like to be CM Punk next week!

Cole: We’ll have to see how CM Punk responds King; tonight he’s a guest on Miz TV. Next up though it’s some tag team action:

A video plays hyping up a mini elimination series to determine the next contenders to the newly crowned Tag Team Champions the Boom Squad. The video ends hyping tonight’s contest between Team Hell No! and the Rhodes Scholars plus Friday nights Airborne Adrenaline vs. The Prime Time Players on Smackdown.

Match #2

One fall to a finish Tag Team eliminator

Team Hell No! vs. Team Rhodes Scholars

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/GlenJacobs14_zps18a26a53.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/BryanDanielson33_zpsf556f193.jpg vs. http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/CodyRhodes31_zps785f2c95.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/AaronHaddad01_zps114ec852.jpg

A decent tag team contest with some fun involved courtesy of the former champions antics and the byplay between Cody Rhodes and the crowds fascination with his moustache. An even match throughout until an argument between Kane and Bryan resulted in the Big Red machine going on a rampage before chokeslamming Rhodes for the victory.

Winners and moving on: Team Hell No!

Fan Buzz: C+

-Break-

Back from the break the New York crowd goes nuts for the music of Brock Lesnar, however instead of the former UFC Heavyweight champion it’s Paul Heyman who makes his way to the ring.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/PaulHeyman_zps1a739632.jpg

Heyman: +mockingly+ You thought Brock Lesnar was coming out here? Aww, poor “Vince McMahon universe”.

My client Mr. Lesnar is on his way home to celebrate his decimation of not one! But two men last night...on the biggest stage in wrestling no less.

+slight boos+

Oh yes, boo the man who you used to love, who you used to chant ECW for!

+An ECW chant starts+

Listen to the little apes one by one following my every word thinking it makes them so cool, you know what makes you cool? Being World Champion for 505 days and counting, beating every man the company throws at you and not caring what comes next.

You know what else is cool? Beating the great “King of Kings” senseless before disposing of that freak Ryback with a picture perfect F5 on the same glorious night!

Anyway back to more important matters, my business here tonight is to inform you and Mr. Regal that my client Brock Lesnar will be taking a vacation with full pay from tonight as allowed in his contract. However all is not lost for you as you can still see me and CM Punk every week on Raw and maybe even a Smackdown or two!

-Break-

Match#3

One fall to a finish

Zack Ryder w/ Becki vs. Dean Ambrose

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/ZackRyder23_zpsfc905406.jpg w/ http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/BeckyBayless_zps9928a3f3.jpg vs. http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/JonMoxley08_zpse87492be.jpg

The New York crowd loved both men in this match, one a local kid “done good” and the other the “next big thing” according to the hardcore fans. The lack of Shield members at ringside created intrigue for the commentary team and was perhaps due to Cena’s words to begin the show. Ryder impressed early, far removed from his jobberiffic performances of the past taking the fight to the skilled Ambrose, who to be fair was most likely feeling some pain from the night before. The member of the Shield Ambrose slowly worked his way to control though and ended up hitting the Midnight Special to seal the win.

Winner: Dean Ambrose

Fan Buzz: B-

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/TylerBlack19_zpse156908f.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/SterlingJamesKeenan04_zps472be278.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/JoeAnoai08_zpsbb60c66c.jpg

As Ambrose celebrated in the ring an ominous buzz hit the crowd, the cameras soon found Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns and Corey Greaves marching through the crowd on their way to the ring. This signalled bad times for Zack who was the target of the Shields “justice”, as Ambrose held Becki the others hit a three on one beat down on Long Island Iced Z.

FEED ME MORE!...

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/RyanReeves04_zpsb9622a66.jpg

The Shield went from aggression and arrogance to fear as Ryback charged down to the ring saving Ryder from a major injury while sending the bad guys scattering through the crowd.

-Break-

After the break we see the Miz TV set in the ring as the Awesome one (or New Nature Boy?? :p) readies to introduce his guest.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/MikeMizanin49_zps7c560d70.jpg

Miz: Welcome to Miz TV, tonight’s guest is the WWE Champion CM Punk. The CM I found out last night stands for “Cowardly Man”

Cult of Personality plays almost instantly and an angry CM Punk storms to the ring

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/CMPunkpromo_zpsab9237ae.jpg

Miz: Welcome, you see like a man on a miss...

Punk: Shut up Mizanin, How dare you insult me! I’m the WWE Champion of the World and my reign is 505 days strong.

CM stands for Cowardly Man? Listen you fool, anybody who knows your history would think you were talking in the third person.

Miz: Really?...Really?

Punk: Don’t pander to the morons with your cheap catch phrases, ask your questions and step aside.

Miz: pfft...Okkkaaayy

How do you answer for the way that championship was “defended” +includes air quotes+ last night, Brock Lesnar F5’ed Ryback leading to you hitting the GTS and winning.

Punk: Look, I can’t control Brock Lesnar, nobody can...not even Paul Heyman. All I can do is take advantage of the situations presented to me. Just because I’m smart and can flow to whatever situation confronts me and not be a stunned imbecile like you, doesn’t mean I am a coward. Next question.

Miz: Sure, the puppet master Paul Heyman can’t control his buddy Brock Lesnar. Riggght.

Punk: Yeah, that’s right.

Miz: Who do you think should be the next contender for your title?

Punk: I don’t really care, Ryback and Cena have both used up all their chances and I’m tired of them, no re runs here. Hell, I might just take Extreme Rules off and watch it in a skybox with Colt Cabana...who is NXT champion by the way.

Miz: Backing out of a fight hey, no shock. What about tonight when William Regal promised to show you what happens to quote “naughty boys”, what are your thoughts on that?

Punk: It doesn’t matter because day in and day out since I came here I’ve proven that I am the best wrestler in the world PERIOD, not just the best at what I do...the best at everything. I AM the wrestling Messiah and nobody can beat me for this “title”.

Miz: Really...Really....Really

+Punk’s face displays disdain+ I don’t recall facing you for a championship match, I really think I can mizmerize you and give you the shock of your life!

Punk: +smirking+ What, with your terrible figure four? Your shoddy Ric Flair impersonation? You know you just prove that “the nature boy” has gone senile, The Miz as his protégé how pathetic!

I don’t even know why I’m wasting my time here, standing in this ring listening to you dribble crap.

With those words CM Punk slugs Miz in the face with the championship belt before adding a few stomps in for good measure

Punk: No catch phrases here, Missionary Mike. Just the best... PERIOD.

-Break-

Match #4

One fall to the finish

Alicia Fox vs. AJ Lee w/ Big E Langston

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/AliciaFox_zps7f800878.jpg vs. http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/AprilJeanette62_zps14fdb081.jpg w/ http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/EttoreEwen_zps33ae7f0f.jpg

In a match that had surprisingly good crowd involvement, possibly due to the last segment or that one half of the “greatest womens match ever along with Melina” Alicia Fox faced off with AJ Lee. The in ring product wasn’t as crisp as a match featuring Natalya or Beth Phoenix but the fans ate up the performance of AJ as she brutally beat up Alicia Fox, winning with the Zig Zag.

Winner: AJ Lee

Fan Buzz: B-

After the match AJ ran to the stage to leap into the arms of a limping Dolph Ziggler before planting a big kiss on the Money in the Bank holder.

Backstage Matt Striker is standing by with Randy Orton.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/MattStriker02_zpsf229ed42.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/RandyOrton20_zps5f65f29e.jpg

Striker: Last night you lost to The Shield along with Sheamus, The Miz and Chris Jericho, just how do you come back from that?

Orton: How do I come back from that? Look, Matt last night... Sheamus and I it was just a difference of opinion. I thought I should be tagged in, Sheamus thought he should be tagged in and in the confusion Chris Jericho was caught with a roll up pin. When focused I can beat anybody in this company, I’m ready to strike and make my mark on the WWE.

Striker: Fair enough, do you think that there will be problems in the future between Sheamus and yourself?

Orton: We are both professionals but look, if Sheamus gets in my way one on one HE WILL feel the R...K...O.

With that Orton walks off the screen as Raw goes to a promo for tomorrows Hall of fame replay.

Cole: Well folks, tomorrow night we are in for a treat with the 2013 Hall of Fame ceremony featuring Bruno Sammartino, Donald Trump, Paul Bearer, Bob Backlund, Trish Stratus and Mick Foley!

Lawler: But now it’s time for the main event of the evening! Jericho vs. Ziggler I’m pumped!

Match#5

One fall to a finish

Chris Jericho vs. Dolph Ziggler w/ AJ Lee & Big E Langston

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/ChrisJericho13_zps4d21fb08.jpg vs. http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/NickNemeth19_zps2096a250.jpg w/ http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/AprilJeanette62_zps14fdb081.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/EttoreEwen_zps33ae7f0f.jpg

Another match the crowd loved with two of its favourites squaring off in the main event. A great back and forth Raw classic that saw some showboating: A lionsault into a boasting posing pin attempt from Jericho and a gyrating elbow drop into an arrogant sit up pin attempt from Ziggler. However the middle sagged due to the fatigue of the previous night’s matches for both competitors, with a slight smattering of boos for a Jericho rest hold. All was forgiven though due to a fantastic ending sequence in which Ziggler reversed a Lion tamer with some great agility before hitting the Zig Zag for the win.

Winner: Dolph Ziggler

Fan Buzz: B

An exhausted Ziggler crawled out of the ring post match and had to be carried out by Big E.

Cole: Wow, what a great match......

Lawler: What Cole?

Cole: I’m being informed of a commotion backstage, let’s go there now.

We go “to the back” and see a well armed Shield standing over the prone bodies of John Cena and Ryback. All is not well with the Shield however as Dean Ambrose is cradling Corey Greaves, who may well of been the bait for this ambush. Just before Raw goes off the air Seth Rollins says “Keeping watch John boy? You can’t see justice coming!

--

Overall fan buzz: B+

(Wrestling observer: The feedback from viewers has been awesome, the show is getting fantastic reviews)

Loved the show #HEEL :) Particular highlights include Regal's reference to Monty Python, and you describing Zack Ryder as 'Jobberific'!! Classic Stuff!!

One thing, Kane and Daniel Bryan have the Tag belts in their pics... Just thought i'd mention it. I love your worker pics otherwise though :) a great collection. Especially Ryback, and Ambrose!! :)

You keep writing, I'll keep reading. Just hope you enjoy mine too...

THELloyd

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/20120924_superstars_header_BLANK_zps17fb3882.png

WWE Superstars spoiler results

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Airborne Adrenaline defeated Epico & Primo in 8:08 when Evan Bourne defeated Primo by pinfall with a Shooting Star Press.

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Trinity Lopez (the former Rosita) defeated Cameron in 6:11 by pinfall with a Moonsault.

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Sheamus defeated Tensai in 8:53 by pinfall with a Brogue Kick.

Easy result key

Gabriel & Bourne def. Primo & Epico

Trinity Lopez def. Cameron

Sheamus def. Tensai

----

Predictions:

The Lloyd: 4/5

Mike7429: 4/5

Jaysin: 4/5

Prediction winner after Extreme Rules will be able to choose who faces a current champion in a title match on Raw.

Loved the show #HEEL :) Particular highlights include Regal's reference to Monty Python, and you describing Zack Ryder as 'Jobberific'!! Classic Stuff!!

One thing, Kane and Daniel Bryan have the Tag belts in their pics... Just thought i'd mention it. I love your worker pics otherwise though :) a great collection. Especially Ryback, and Ambrose!! :)

You keep writing, I'll keep reading. Just hope you enjoy mine too...

THELloyd

Thanks for the support, it slipped my mind in regards to Team Hell No! and I'll have to update the pics! Most pictures are from FatallyLost's torrent but some I have updated using psd's from the internet.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/20120305_sd_header1_zpseae32b3e.png

The Mania fallout continues!

Both Big Show and Mark Henry have tried to wrestle the World Heavyweight Championship from Alberto del Rio for the past few months, who will get the next shot? This Friday on SmackDown, will these two giants get another chance or will a new contender emerge? Tune in to Syfy Friday at 8/7 CT!

-------

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/logo_zps8b6cc9a1.jpg

Non Spoiler match listing for Smackdown

Tag Team #1 contender Eliminator: Airborne Adrenaline vs. The Prime Time Players

Wade Barrett vs. Santino Marella

Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara vs. 3 Man Band (2 of either McIntyre, Slater or Mahal)

Cody Rhodes vs. Ezekiel Jackson

Big Show & Mark Henry vs. Alberto del Rio & Chris Jericho

Really nice write-up for Raw, #HEEL. I'll be watch...err, reading.

Thank you, I hope I can keep the quality for as long as you have.

Good stuff thus far. Which mod are you using?

Thanks. I'm using a heavily edited version of the January 2013 Real World Update by 20LEgend, which is an updated version of the MCD data by MrCanada.

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=522349

Tag Team #1 contender Eliminator: Airborne Adrenaline vs. The Prime Time Players

I really shoudn't pick the PTP, but good god I love them...

Barrett is a bad ass, Santino is a comedy act

I love McIntyre, I like Slater, I even like Mahal, but Rey and Sin Cara are too popular.

Cody is a future main eventer, Zeke is not.

Heels winning makes sense here.

- I hate 3MB.

- Jericho can take the fall.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/WWE02_zpsfec737c7.jpg .com

Where in the world is Teddy Long?

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/TheodoreLong03_zps873c83b9.jpg

If you haven’t noticed Smackdown’s assistant to the General Manager hasn’t been seen since the Royal Rumble, wwe.com caught up with the man himself!

WWE.com: We haven’t seen you on television in a while, where have you been?

Long: I’ve been given an important scouting mission by the WWE board of directors playa!

WWE.com: Can you tell us what that involves?

Long: Every year just after Wrestlemania we usually see a new talent initiative from the WWE, this year I have been chosen to scout the rising stars of NXT and NYCW to see who is ready for the next step.

WWE.com: Excellent, can you give us any hints as to who may be coming to our screens and LIVE! Events soon?

Long: Now if I told you it wouldn’t be a surprise would it!?

WWE.com: I guess not, thanks for your time.

Long: Anytime playa!

--

Mr. Long wasn’t willing to give us any scoops but our reporters did some snooping around and came up with a list of possible newcomers! (Editors note: Not all names listed are guaranteed.)

Five Potential new WWE Superstars:

1. Furia Rojo: This young blue chipper has been showcasing his skills in NXT and already 4 months into his tenure looks set to make the next step. His name means Red Fury in Spanish, nothing generic about that!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/ElGenerico03_zpscd6f9f12.jpg

2. Alex Riley: Not exactly a new face to the WWE Universe but after finetuning his skills in NXT and NYCW the former Miz protégé looks set to return to the Major league.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/KevinKiley01_zps941513e7.jpg

3. Kassius Ohno: The man himself has been telling people for weeks that he will be making a WWE appearance regardless of if he is called up by the big brass or not! And with his performances in NXT who can doubt that “K.O” won’t be a success.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/ChrisHero03_zps6784aed4.jpg

4. Skyler Moon: This unique looking Diva has been impressing in NXT lately showing up a few of the more experienced ladies. Ms. Moon has the stamp of approval from the legendary Lita, who has taken the young Diva under her wing in her role as Young Divas advisor. Who are we to doubt Lita?

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/Buggy02_zps53b64cf7.jpg

5. Sarita: This feisty señorita has been working in sports entertainment for ten years working her way up through Mexico and the American minor leagues. Already wowing the NYCW fans with her Lucha inspired skills, Sarita seems set to challenge for the Divas Championship soon!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/SarahStock10_zps4a4f6396.jpg

-------------------------

Still time to get picks in, Smackdown will be posted (hopefully) not long after I finish work tomorrow, I just need to format it from word to the site.

YES! Teddy Long's New Talent Initiative is back!

I really wanna pick Airborne Adrenaline, I really do...

I really hate Rey Mysterio :rolleyes:

Size advantage is too much

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>WWE Friday Night Smackdown! (Taped Tuesday) on SyFy</strong></p><p> <strong>Friday, Week 2 April 2013 Buffalo, NY</strong></p><p> <strong>Duration:</strong> 2 hours</p><p> <strong>Commentary Team:</strong> Josh Matthews & John “Bradshaw” Layfield</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/20120305_sd_header1_zpseae32b3e.png</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Smackdown begins with the events of Wrestlemania 29 playing triumphant music during the Cena/Rock handshake. It then turns to grim music as the Raw ending attack by the Shield on John Cena and Ryback is shown with Michael Cole’s commentary broadcast in a faded tone.</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> Booker T is in the ring waiting to address the fans:</p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/BookerT04_zpse0086a5d.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35656" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>Booker:</strong> What a Wrestlemania! Boy I was so shocked that Alberto del Rio kept hold of his World Heavyweight Championship. What a match with two talented athletes!!<p> </p><p> Tonight I am in the ring to discuss the next contender for the World Champion, by my count we have 5 weeks until Extreme Rules so that means...</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Booker is cut off by the music of the Big Show</p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> <span>http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/BigShow13_zps394b2124.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35656" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> <strong>Show:</strong> Hold on Booker, before you announce the contender I hereby formally demand to be named number 1 contender!</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> A few fans can be see applauding as Big Show strolls down to the ring</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Show:</strong> Now Alberto has never pinned me, he did pin Mark Henry last night which was impressive but not ME!</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Booker:</strong> Now Big Show look, you lost to del Rio twice on PPV it’s not your turn jus yet.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Show:</strong> He didn’t pin me Booker, it’s irrelevant. You tap out to a submission hold to save yourself for the future not because the other guy is better.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Booker tries to respond but the music of the World Heavyweight Champion Alberto del Rio stops him</p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/DosCarasJr05_zps462cb44d.jpg</span><span>http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/RicardoRodriguez_zps00510a9f.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35656" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> <strong>Alberto:</strong> Sorry to interrupt Booker but I feel the need to respond to this Gran hombre ingenioso lento. +<em>cheers from the Spanish speakers in the crowd+</em> Now I beat you for this title and I can do it again, by pinning you, by submitting you it doesn’t matter...and I can do it tonight!</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Show:</strong> Fine, right now let’s go!</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Booker:</strong> Hold on guys, hold on. There will be no championship match tonight; instead I am going to make a tag team main event of The Big Show and Mark Henry facing Chris Jericho and Alberto del Rio!</p><p> </p><p> <em>+The crowd cheers for this announcement, Ricardo leads the crowd in a “Si” chant, while Big Show looks angry+</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Booker:</strong> Now, I know you’re a bit mad now Big Show but look, I’m gunno evaluate everyone and in the coming weeks we will get our title match for Extreme Rules!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>-Break-</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> <strong>Match #1</strong></p><p> One fall to a finish Tag Team eliminator</p><p> <strong>Airborne Adrenaline vs. The Prime Time Players</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35656" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/MattSydal10_zps56d47040.jpg</span><span>http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/PaulLloydJr14_zps3c14d61f.jpg</span> vs. <span>http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/ThaddeusBullard04_zpsaf1ec1cf.jpg</span><span>http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/FredSampson08_zpsda2e23d9.jpg</span><p> </p><p> This match had some good action but didn’t really excite the crowd. Perhaps it was the fact that the Prime Time Players kept this match on the ground and slowed the offence of Gabriel and Bourne. The match ended when Titus distracted Evan Bourne by blowing his whistle right in the high flyers face. A stumbling Bourne was caught in a bridging German Suplex from Young for the pin as Titus clobbered Gabriel to prevent the save.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winners and moving on:</strong> The Prime Time Players</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Fan Buzz:</strong> C</p><p> </p><p> After the match we saw Titus and Young do their trademark “Millions of Dollars” dance.</p></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>-Break-</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> After the break we see a promo featuring a majestic Colt galloping through the country side as a voiceover praises the animal, after some brief static which features the “Cult of Personality” line from CM Punks theme we see the words coming soon appear on the screen.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35656" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>JBL:</strong> What the heck is that? Are we selling advertising space to a rich horse farm?<p> </p><p> <strong>Matthews:</strong> I’m not sure but I know up next we have Wade Barrett taking on Santino Marella.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The music of Wade Barrett plays and he makes his way to the ring, microphone in hand. Looks like we will hear from him before the match:</p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/StuBennett21_zpsc3775b1b.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35656" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>Barrett:</strong> Now, last Sunday night my dreams of holding both the Intercontinental Title and the United States title were dashed. In my anger I eliminated the Big Show from that match, I apologise to Mr. Show for any dismay that I caused.<p> </p><p><em> Barrett paces around the ring</em></p><p> </p><p> Tonight I face Santino Marella, a “Euro” as you yanks call them, differing greatly from a man such as me: A proud Englishman. If I can’t beat this fellow in less than 5 minutes I will award him my Intercontinental Championship.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Matthews:</strong> Wow, some big news here tonight.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Santino comes out to the ring doing his power walking routine to the joy of the crowd.</p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Match#2</strong></p><p> 5 minute time limit for the Intercontinental Title</p><p> <strong>Wade Barrett © vs. Santino Marella</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35656" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p> <span>http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/StuBennett21_zpsc3775b1b.jpg</span> vs. <span>http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/SantinoMarella132_zps8cb1a307.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/intercontinental-champion_zps86224c6b.png</span></p><p> </p><p> The crowd gets into the match early as Santino plays the babyface in peril well, at the three minute mark Santino begins a rally that leads to a Cobra attempt. Barrett ducks out of the way and with a look of anger smashes Santino with a huge clothesline, the Englishman lays the boots in before helping Santino to his feet and hitting the Bull Hammer narrowly avoiding embarrassment. Winning in 4:32, just 28 seconds short of losing the Intercontinental Title.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winner and still Intercontinental Champion:</strong> Wade Barrett</p><p> <strong>Fan Buzz:</strong> D+</p><p> </p><p> After throwing Santino’s limp body through the ropes to the floor Wade Barrett grabs the microphone from Lillian Garcia with a scowl.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Barrett:</strong> Easy, just like it would have been to defeat Cesaro last night. I have to laugh at John Morrison, a big return and a big failure last night...I heard Lawler and Cole try to make excuses for him like “He’s short of match practice”, what crap, what utter crap.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>JBL:</strong> I love how Barrett’s dismissing that Santino nearly turned the tables on him.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Barrett:</strong> Now that I’ve redeemed myself from this past Sunday I’m ready to show the world that Wade Barrett is the Pinnacle of the WWE and the Barrett Barrage is the most fearsome force in the company.</p></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>-Break-</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> Back from the break Johnny “Fandango” Curtis is in the interview area with Matt Striker.</p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/MattStriker02_zpsf229ed42.jpg</span><span>http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/JohnnyCurtis07_zps00aa0208.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35656" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> <strong>Striker:</strong> Tonight after all these Fandango videos are you looking forward to getting back into the ring?</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Curtis:</strong> Fan...DAN...goo</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Striker:</strong> <em>+Confused+</em> Sorry? </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Curtis:</strong> The name is Fan...DAN...goooooow!</p><p> </p><p><em> +Curtis flies forward like he’s just been hit by a freight train+</em></p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> <span>http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/MarkHenry04_zps19a295a9.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Matthews:</strong> Curtis has just been flattened by Mark Henry!</p><p> </p><p> Henry lifts Curtis above his head as Striker runs away in fear; with a primal roar Henry drops Curtis to the floor before lifting him again and hitting the World’s Strongest Slam.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Henry:</strong> Welcome to the Hall of Pain.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong> -Break-</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><p><strong> Match#3</strong></p><p> One fall to a finish</p><p> <strong>Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara vs. 3 Man Band (McIntyre & Mahal)</strong></p><p> </p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35656" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/ReyMysterio05_zpsa0ce78e9.jpg</span><span>http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/Mistico08_zps6940baa9.jpg</span> vs. <span>http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/DrewGalloway10_zpsfea77b85.jpg</span><span>http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/YuvrajDhesi02_zps8bd21b40.jpg</span> w/ <span>http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/HeathMiller10_zps4c6ce2a1.jpg</span><p> </p><p> This crowd was excited to see the two luchadors and they were not disappointed by the performance in the ring. High paced offence from Sin Cara and well thought out flash from Mysterio, it was only a brief moment when Heath Slater got involved that 3MB took control. A double 619 from Mysterio got rid of Slater and McIntyre as Sin Cara hit la Mística on Jinder who tapped out almost instantly.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winners:</strong> Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Fan Buzz:</strong> C+</p><p> </p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> Post Match the two Mexican superstars celebrated in the ring until some eerie music played and the lights dimmed. An evil sounding voice echoed “Infierno” the Spanish word for hell as Mysterio and Sin Cara looked around unsure. Just as quickly as it started, the arena returned to normal as the commentary team wondered what that was all about.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> After that strange occurrence we are shown a video hyping up Extreme Rules 2013 which is being held in St. Louis, Missouri.</p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>-Break-</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> As we come back from the break Randy Orton is in the locker room with Sheamus.</p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> <span>http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/StephenFarrelly15_zps82764d8a.jpg</span><span>http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/RandyOrton20_zps5f65f29e.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35656" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> <strong>Sheamus:</strong> Fella, at Wrestlemania I think we were both a bit guilty of a bit of poor judgement.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Orton:</strong> Agreed, like I said on Raw it was two guys who both thought that they’d be the best chance of ending the Shield. Just self confidence is all it was, no grudges.</p><p> </p><p><strong> Sheamus:</strong> Glad that we have an understanding. As my uncle Enoch used to say, “It doesn’t matter what happens in a fight as long as you can share a Guinness afterwards”</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Orton:</strong> I like the sound of that, after the show we’ll go out for a beer and discuss our match next week against Dolph Ziggler and Wade Barrett.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Sheamus</strong> Good Idea. </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> As Sheamus exits we see a familiar face appear who is greeted by “Woos” from the crowd.</p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/RicFlair_zpsdd1a57d3.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35656" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> <strong>Ric Flair:</strong> Randy my man, glad I could catch up with you.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Orton:</strong> Hey Ric, what’s up?</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Flair:</strong> I just wanted to say I’m kinda concerned how you’ve been losing lately, that’s not the Orton I know.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Orton:</strong> What do you mean Ric? I’ve lost a fair bit sure but there are reasons for that.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Flair:</strong> No excuses Randy, it’s time to focus. Let’s see that inner Viper a bit more, you know what I mean? Classic Orton family, ruthless and not afraid to play dirty to achieve their goals.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Orton:</strong> <em>+Smiles+</em> I see what you’re saying and Ric maybe you’re right.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Flair:</strong> I’m always right baby... anyway what are you doing after the show? Wanna style and profile with the NATURE BOY!? </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Orton:</strong> Sure if you don’t mind Sheamus tagging along.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Flair:</strong> The more the merrier I always say...Woo!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>-Break-</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Match#4</strong></p><p> One fall to a finish</p><p> <strong>Cody Rhodes vs. Ezekiel Jackson</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35656" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p> <span>http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/CodyRhodes31_zps785f2c95.jpg</span> vs. <span>http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/RycklonStephens06_zps1b14891a.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> The crowd seemed more interested in Cody’s moustache than the actual match but there was some good action to be seen. Jackson’s comeback from injury most likely gave Cody an easier match than he would of have versus a fit “Zeke” and it was the Grandson of a plumber who won via the Disaster Kick.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winner: </strong>Cody Rhodes</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Fan Buzz:</strong> C-</p><p> </p><p> After the match Rhodes was joined by Damien Sandow and they cut a promo on our new Tag Team champions Kofi Kingston & Christian.</p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> <span>http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/AaronHaddad01_zps114ec852.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Sandow:</strong> It’s an utter disgrace that these two dullards Kofi and Christian are the Tag Team Champions.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Rhodes:</strong> If it wasn’t for that maniac Kane we’d be through to the next round of the #1 contender tournament. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Sandow:</strong> We would have won against these <em>+disgusted+</em> Prime Time Players and be facing this “Boom Squad” at Extreme Rules.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Rhodes:</strong> Next week we challenge the Boom Squad to a singles match on both Raw and Smackdown.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Sandow:</strong> That is right; next Monday on Raw “I” the Duke of Decency will face Christian.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Rhodes:</strong> And one week from now “I” the Essence of Moustachioed Magnificence will face and defeat Kofi Kingston.</p></div><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong> -Break-</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> As we come back from the break a brief highlights video plays showcasing our Tag Team Champions Christian & Kofi Kingston.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Match#5</strong></p><p> One fall to a finish</p><p> <strong>Alberto del Rio w/ Ricardo Rodriguez & Chris Jericho vs. The Big Show & Mark Henry</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Ricardo Rodríguez kicks us off:</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/RicardoRodriguez_zps00510a9f.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> “Señoras y señores,</p><p> haciendo su entrada al ring</p><p> Él es un latino con el corazón de un león</p><p> Un hombre que es la esencia de la excelencia</p><p> El orgullo de México</p><p> El compañero de pareja de Chris Jericho</p><p> Our World Heavyweight Champion!</p><p> Albertoooo del Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooooooooooooooooooooooo”</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35656" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/DosCarasJr05_zps462cb44d.jpg</span><span>http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/ChrisJericho13_zps4d21fb08.jpg</span> w/ <span>http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/RicardoRodriguez_zps00510a9f.jpg</span> vs. <span>http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/BigShow13_zps394b2124.jpg</span><span>http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/MarkHenry04_zps19a295a9.jpg</span><p> </p><p> The crowd were really up for this match and the in ring work was great for who was involved. Jericho perhaps feeling his two tough matches from earlier in the week was punished by Mark Henry who was clearly annoyed at losing to del Rio at Wrestlemania. Alberto has been in fine form recently and barely showed he had been in a match with the dangerous Henry less than a week ago. Show for his part was eager to prove a point and after pummelling the Champion he hit the recently tagged in Jericho with a KO punch for the victory. The commentary team acknowledged that this gave Booker something to think about when planning for Extreme Rules.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winners:</strong> The Big Show & Mark Henry</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Fan Buzz:</strong> B</p></div><p></p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Smackdown goes off the air with two of the largest athletes in the company celebrating, while del Rio and Jericho are forced to lick their wounds.</p><p> </p><p> --</p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Overall fan buzz:</strong> B</p><p> (Wrestling observer: The feedback from viewers has been positive, with most having liked the show)</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> -</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/20130114_SaturdaySlam_zpsbc1300a8.png</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35656" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong> Saturday Morning Slam quick report</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> A music video is shown to promote The Prime Time Players.</p><p> </p><p> In an extremely short match, Naomi defeated Rosa Mendes in 2:35 by pinfall with a Roundhouse Kick.</p><p> </p><p> In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Zack Ryder defeated Heath Slater in 7:35 by pinfall with a Rough Ryder.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong>Easy result key</strong></p><p> </p><p> Naomi def. Rosa Mendes</p><p> Zack Ryder def. Heath Slater</p><p> </p><p> ----</p><p> Smackdown predictions</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Overall</p><p> </p><p> Jaysin: 5/5</p><p> Rickymex: 5/5</p><p> The Lloyd: 4/5</p><p> The Final Countdown: 4/5</p><p> RKOwnage: 4/5</p><p> michgcs: 4/5</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Predictions:</p><p> </p><p> Jaysin: 9/10</p><p> The Lloyd: 8/10</p><p> Rickymex: 5/5</p><p> Mike7429: 4/5</p><p> The Final Countdown: 4/5</p><p> RKOwnage: 4/5</p><p> michgcs: 4/5</p><p> </p><p> Last show was predictable but I think it means I'm booking logically, show wise I am hoping to get Raw up by Monday night as I've got a busy weekend.</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/JobberHeel/Dynasty/logo_zps8b6cc9a1.jpg</span><p> </p><p> <strong>Sunday morning update</strong></p><p> </p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35656" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>- Blackjack Lanza has turned down a contract renewal from the WWE, the current road agent is aiming to retire from the business at the end of the month.<p> </p><p> - WWE has reportedly called up some talent from development for its post Mania debut season, it’s hard to get a read on everyone that will get called up but El Generico may be in line for a call up as is Alex Riley. As for the post Mania cuts Aksana may be on the cutting list as she has reportedly gained an attitude backstage. Currently the valet of Alexander Rusev, Aksana is still complaining about being booked to lose to Divas champion Kaitlyn on Saturday Morning Slam in early February.</p><p> </p><p> - Still on the WWE developmental theme reports that Jimmy Yang had a knockdown drag out match with Joe Hennig are coming out of the latest NYCW “Live from New York” tapings. Is this enough for Yang to be re-signed to a WWE contract?</p><p> </p><p> - Jeff Hardy ended weeks of speculation (and heart palpitations in the Carter household) by re-signing with TNA.</p><p> </p><p> - News from ROH Supercard of Honor last night as Charlie Haas retained his ROH World Championship against Eddie Edwards and Kevin Steen stole the show with Shelton Benjamin.</p><p> </p><p> - New Japan had a fantastic I-PPV last night which just blew me away, wow.</p><p> </p><p> - The Aces and eights angle rolls on in TNA with Mr. Anderson beating Chavo Jr in Thursday’s main event on Impact, rumours that AJ or Angle may end up being revealed as the “higher power” may just be Eric Bischoff working the boys. The former Vladimir Koslov aka Oleg the Russian in TNA claimed he’d request to leave the group if there were anymore “swerves”. </p><p> </p><p> - No more news on Teddy Hart walking out on ROH, the company claims Harts payment issues were a “hold up” and not a missed payment on their behalf.</p><p> </p><p> - Rampage Jackson stole the show at yesterdays All Japan tour show, by all reports he cut a four star promo on Keiji Mutoh. He seems to be the best of the MMA crossovers recently as King Mo still reels from his Bellator KO loss and Josh Barnett is still stuck in TNA: Ohio Valley.</p><p> </p><p> - Some late breaking news today, just months after WWE Main Event was cancelled it looks like it may return as a monthly special. Nothing confirmed but it is an interesting development.</p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> ---</p><p> </p><p><strong> Raw match listing:</strong></p><p> </p><p> Ryback vs. Jack Swagger</p><p> Damien Sandow vs. Christian</p><p> Antonio Cesaro vs. The Miz (non title)</p><p> Seth Rollins vs. Evan Bourne</p><p> CM Punk vs. ???</p>

Archived