So what's everyone's preferred style of authority?

Mostly when it comes to back stage incidents?

For instance I want to know if your biggest, most favourite star scratches someone-you-could-care-less-about's rental car if you're going to fire them. No? What if they're already a negative influence?

I have a pretty straight forward no tolerance thing. If they're a bad influence and they do that I go ahead and give the boot. If they're positive I give a warning based on how serious it was, but if they do it again they're gone.

I like my 90%+ backstage rating.

So what's everyone's preferred style of authority?

Mostly when it comes to back stage incidents?

For instance I want to know if your biggest, most favourite star scratches someone-you-could-care-less-about's rental car if you're going to fire them. No? What if they're already a negative influence?

I have a pretty straight forward no tolerance thing. If they're a bad influence and they do that I go ahead and give the boot. If they're positive I give a warning based on how serious it was, but if they do it again they're gone.

I like my 90%+ backstage rating.

I'm playing as WCW in 2001 and I have literally 0% backstage rating. The rating was very low when I started that game, and a bunch of bad influences, drug addicts and a lot of incidents led to a 0%. Nash got the boot, so did Bigelow, and I have psycho sermons available after only 2 or 3 months, but the backstage of WCW is a chaos. I keep a strict hand, but I rarely fire unless is someone I dislike, or don't want/need. Nash got the boot because he was a terrible influence, but mostly because he was getting paid too much and I needed to cut costs. If Adam had done the ppv patch before I fired him, we would probably still be there.

I'm playing as WCW in 2001 and I have literally 0% backstage rating. The rating was very low when I started that game, and a bunch of bad influences, drug addicts and a lot of incidents led to a 0%. Nash got the boot, so did Bigelow, and I have psycho sermons available after only 2 or 3 months, but the backstage of WCW is a chaos. I keep a strict hand, but I rarely fire unless is someone I dislike, or don't want/need. Nash got the boot because he was a terrible influence, but mostly because he was getting paid too much and I needed to cut costs. If Adam had done the ppv patch before I fired him, we would probably still be there.

If there is one thing I do like it is seeing an incident to take care of. I certainly don't see too many of those. I'm sure with a bigger roster though negative influences become harder and harder to avoid while hiring.

Do you know if you get the money you fine someone?

If there is one thing I do like it is seeing an incident to take care of. I certainly don't see too many of those. I'm sure with a bigger roster though negative influences become harder and harder to avoid while hiring.

Do you know if you get the money you fine someone?

It goes to charity. Well, I have incidents every single week. It never fails. Sometimes 2,3 or even more incidents a week. Juventud is someone I am really close to fire, as I'm losing my patience with him. I need him, cause he is a ring general who can put on good matches, teach other workers and help put people over, but he's always doing bad stuff. He was already punished several times, got in the dog house with a losing streak, got fined, last chanced, riot act, and so on...and he keeps getting back for more. I like him, I even need him, but I have a limit, and he's pretty close of crossing that.

My backstage hit 0 with WCW in 2001 too. I then jobbed out the negative people to some of the newer more positive signings and then fired them. Nash, Bagwell, Awesome, Steiner, Jarrett and Luger are all on the unemployed list now - and they won't be the last. Goldberg would be too but I'm not willing to pay his contracts buyout fee! I've raised it back to about 20% which is still extremely bad but at least it's going in the right direction. Still got Booker T, Sting, Ric Flair & DDP for my main event scene so not completely out of big name stars.

My backstage hit 0 with WCW in 2001 too. I then jobbed out the negative people to some of the newer more positive signings and then fired them. Nash, Bagwell, Awesome, Steiner, Jarrett and Luger are all on the unemployed list now - and they won't be the last. Goldberg would be too but I'm not willing to pay his contracts buyout fee! I've raised it back to about 20% which is still extremely bad but at least it's going in the right direction. Still got Booker T, Sting, Ric Flair & DDP for my main event scene so not completely out of big name stars.

I couldn't fire all those main eventers, I already struggle to put on good shows with them, imagine without them. I am pushing some new guys to replace them, though, but it takes time. Punk, Bryan and Daniels are the guys I'm trying to Jesus push now, but it takes a lot of time to gain overness when it is way below the 51% mark.

One warning, then I sack their a**es. The only incident I've had in 6 years of C-verse game time was Rockin Ryan Turner turned up late. I told him that wasn't acceptable. He said okay. Very next show he was late, so I sacked him. He hates me now. I could not care less :D

The best solution for me is not to hire anyone who causes problems. I might miss out on a few talents, but the 100% backstage makes up for it. In a real world mod, though, I can see how that would be very difficult when playing as one of the large, established feds.

It goes to charity. Well, I have incidents every single week. It never fails. Sometimes 2,3 or even more incidents a week. Juventud is someone I am really close to fire, as I'm losing my patience with him. I need him, cause he is a ring general who can put on good matches, teach other workers and help put people over, but he's always doing bad stuff. He was already punished several times, got in the dog house with a losing streak, got fined, last chanced, riot act, and so on...and he keeps getting back for more. I like him, I even need him, but I have a limit, and he's pretty close of crossing that.

I think if you fire someone when handling an incident, it counts as firing "for cause" and you don't have to pay them.

Not positive on this though.

I think if you fire someone when handling an incident, it counts as firing "for cause" and you don't have to pay them.

Not positive on this though.

Yeah I'm playing the 87 Golden Age mod and I started as WWF to get a feel for the mod, fired Hogan, Savage, Bob Orton and didn't cost me a dime.

Yeah I'm playing the 87 Golden Age mod and I started as WWF to get a feel for the mod, fired Hogan, Savage, Bob Orton and didn't cost me a dime.

How did it feel? I want to play a historical mod someday just to fire Hogan.

Archived