Total Nonstop Action: Feel the Impact!

Read this all over the other night, and I've been following for about a week now. Just want to say that I'm highly liking this diary, and it doesn't surprise me as I think I was following one you had on 2010 for ECW, right? Anyways, I did have one nit to pick, and that's D'Lo; the Sky-High and Lo-Down are reversed. I don't remember if TNA did that, but not that I knew of. Do like how he's having to earn his way into the X-Division though. Him being there makes it so that it's not about any weight limit, which is how the X-Division always should have been. There's so many things I'm liking, it's tough to point out examples, but the other one I'm going to mention is Killings with the title. He kinda totally got the shaft by Jarrett jumping on the belt again right away.

I'm guessing Mike Tenay got picked up by Mexico? I know it'd make for an extra expense that you probably don't need, but I have SUCH a hard time picturing JB as a whole show's commentator.... I dunno about you, but I'd have to sign up someone else if this were my game. I also take it that BG James either got snatched up by WWE, or else was negatively affecting everything with drugs?

Konnan [vs] Alex Shelley

The only thing I don't care for is the "Baby Bear". I love Alex Shelley, but that's one of the worst nicknames ever.

Kid Kash and Dallas [vs] Sonny Siaki and Apollo

Always been a fan of these two.

Petey Williams [vs] D’Lo Brown

D'Lo being on the rise, this should slap some more momentum on him.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Read this all over the other night, and I've been following for about a week now. Just want to say that I'm highly liking this diary, and it doesn't surprise me as I think I was following one you had on 2010 for ECW, right?

Ah yes my 1999 ECW that got ruined because Sid Vicious and Tommy Dreamer stunk it up in a really important cage match and made me lose all faith in what I was booking towards.. I believe you were one of the main followers of that one - glad to have you on board for TNA as well!

Anyways, I did have one nit to pick, and that's D'Lo; the Sky-High and Lo-Down are reversed. I don't remember if TNA did that, but not that I knew of. Do like how he's having to earn his way into the X-Division though. Him being there makes it so that it's not about any weight limit, which is how the X-Division always should have been.[/Quote]

Yeah I wish I could blame TNA for that one - that's just a terrible oversight / mistake on my part.. I've always been down with the Brown - and long felt that despite him being that little bit larger he always had that X-Division feel.. Him earning his way is not just to prove himself to the rest of the division but also to himself and the fans - as be obviously never had the success to match his potential..

There's so many things I'm liking, it's tough to point out examples, but the other one I'm going to mention is Killings with the title. He kinda totally got the shaft by Jarrett jumping on the belt again right away.

I never understood why Truth got shafted out of the title so quickly the second time around.. Granted his character wasn't the same level that it became when he went to WWE but I still felt he had some mileage as champion - glad you agree..

I'm guessing Mike Tenay got picked up by Mexico? I know it'd make for an extra expense that you probably don't need, but I have SUCH a hard time picturing JB as a whole show's commentator.... I dunno about you, but I'd have to sign up someone else if this were my game. I also take it that BG James either got snatched up by WWE, or else was negatively affecting everything with drugs?

Tenay has gone to Mexico (or Japan) and so have all the other good commentators who aren't in WWE - this is due to my mod not having enough commentators to flesh out the world.. So I'm stuck with JB and DW - even Hudson has been snapped up.. I may transition somebody into the role - but it'll probably be Dusty and a 3-man booth..

BG James is now in the WWE as is Glenn Gilberti!

Konnan [vs] Alex Shelley

The only thing I don't care for is the "Baby Bear". I love Alex Shelley, but that's one of the worst nicknames ever.

Always been a fan of these two.

D'Lo being on the rise, this should slap some more momentum on him.

How can you not like the "Baby Bear" - he's with Goldylocks - it makes perfect sense!! (Ok, yes it's terrible but at least there's some logic behind it - it won't stick with him forever)

Thanks for the kind words an hope you keep enjoying it!

[quote=Beejus;1901483

Konnan [vs] Alex Shelley

Ha! During this time period, I asked Shelley if he hated this silly nickname, and his response was "I don't care if they call me The Shi**y [british word for cigarette that has a very different meaning here in the US], so long as they pay me."

Konnan [vs] Alex Shelley

TNA IMPACT!

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/TNAImpact_zps1e443e0c.jpg

EPISODE #4

Friday, Week 4, June 2004

Announce Team: Jeremy Borash and Don West

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/JeremyBorash_zps21f7d052.jpghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/DonWest_zpsce9a8b86.jpg

The opening video airs and we head straight to the ring.

Rating: 69

In the ring, Impact kicks off with the TNA Director of Authority Vince Russo – and he has an unfortunate announcement to make regarding Ultimate X 4 next week. After the heinous attack by Monty Brown Chris Sabin will be unable to compete and so is no longer in the Ultimate X match. The X-Division Champion Frankie Kazarian hits the ring and tells Russo that Michael Shane is the obvious replacement; D’Lo Brown enters the argument and claims that the third man will not matter as D’Lo is riding his wave of momentum straight to the X-Division gold. Russo claims to have already made his decision; it won’t be Shane – but he will not reveal the third man until moments before the main event on Wednesday night.

Rating: 61

Tag Team Number One Contender’s Match

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/KidKash_zps9ecea7d8.jpghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/Dallas_zps4b524a68.jpg vs. http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/SonnySiaki_zps0f608355.jpghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/Apollo_zps1eb0d461.jpg

• After being a makeshift pairing in recent weeks, Siaki and Apollo have made a commitment to having a run in the Tag Team division – aiming to start right at the top.
  • But Kash and Dallas have other ideas; and the well-oiled team always looked like being one step ahead at every turn.
  • It was this experience as a team that handed the former Champions the victory as Dallas took Apollo out of the ring and fought with him on the outside – allowing Kash to plant Siaki with the Dead Level to become the number one contender’s once again.

Winners: Kid Kash and Dallas with the Dead Level from Kash on Siaki at 10:17

Rating: 52

After picking up the victory, Kash grabs the microphone and tells America’s Most Wanted that he and Dallas are coming after their belts and they will take them back this Wednesday night on the pay-per-view – the clock is ticking.

Rating: 62

Backstage, Raven is sat in a darkened room – he begin to talk about his past with Sabu; once again explaining the pair’s shared history. Raven claims that Sabu is hiding behind a hollow promise to his uncle that he would never fight another man trained by The Sheik – Raven points to Sabu’s battles with Rob Van Dam as proof that Sabu is a fraud. He claims that it’s only a matter of time before Raven gets under his skin deep enough to make him crack; and then Raven will be able to have his way with Sabu and send him into retirement – where he belongs.

“K-Dawg” Konnan [vs] “Baby Bear” Alex Shelley (w/ Goldylocks)

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/Konnan_zpscb72c205.jpg vs. http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/AlexShelley_zps7e2f0313.jpg

• Konnan heads to the ring alone, with tensions still apparently high between the remnants of the 3 Live Kru; Shelley however is accompanied by Goldylocks – who is intent on meddling with the outcome of this contest.
  • Konnan uses his experience to put a beating on Shelley; but every time any momentum is gained Goldylocks interferes and swings the momentum back to her client.
  • Eventually, Konnan manages to capitalise on an opportunity left by the youngster and he locks in the Tequila Sunrise – Shelley is forced to tap out before Goldy can come to his rescue.

Winner: Konnan with the Tequila Sunrise at 8:50

Rating: 48

After the bell, Abyss is the man who comes to Shelley’s rescue and he puts a brutal beating on Konnan. The Monster first drops K-Dawg with a Chokeslam before planting him with the Black Hole Slam to really drive the message home. The NWA Champion Ron Killings hits the ring to make the save, but the damage is already done – with Abyss, Shelley and Goldylocks all escaping the ring.

Rating: 58

The same video that aired on last week aired again, hyping a new arrival in TNA; the video ends sees lots of flashing lights and ends with the words “1 Weeks; The Enigma; See U In The Future” on screen.

Rating: 72

We then get a video showing an interview with Ken Shamrock – who gives his response to Jeff Jarrett’s challenge on Wednesday night. Shamrock claims that he is done with professional wrestling as he is focussing on his MMA career – he has never had a real issue with Jarrett; but if he wants an ass kicking Shamrock will oblige.

Rating: 71

“Canadian Destroyer” Petey Williams (w/ Scott D’Amore) [vs] D’Lo Brown

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/PeteyWilliams_zpsbe56522c.jpg vs. http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/DLoBrown_zps49f30988.jpg

• Williams and D’Lo start the contest at a furious pace with neither man missing a step; the battle goes back and forth until D’Lo gets the advantage and sends Williams crashing outside – nearly collecting D’Amore on the way.
  • This draws D’Amore into the ring – he begins shouting at D’Lo; but Jerry Lynn hits the ring and chases D’Amore to the back.
  • With D’Amore gone; Williams has to go it alone against Brown – and after a closely fought contest the Lo Down from D’Lo was the only thing to separate the pair; handing D’Lo the victory.

Winner: D’Lo Brown with the Lo Down at 11:37

As D’Lo celebrates his victory, the X-Division Champion Frankie Kazarian hits the ring with Michael Shane – the pair attack D’Lo from behind. After a beatdown, Kazarian plants Brown with the Wave of the Future and stalls tall over his challenge – holding the X-Division gold over his head less than a week before Ultimate X 4 on pay-per-view.

Overall Show Rating: 59

TV Rating: 0.22 (-0.03)

Quick Results

D’Lo Brown def. Petey Williams

Konnan def. Alex Shelley

Kid Kash and Dallas def. Sonny Siaki and Apollo

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TNA XPLOSION

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/TNAXplosion_zps2e40629c.jpg

EPISODE #84

Saturday, Week 4, June 2004

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/JeremyBorash_zps21f7d052.jpghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/DonWest_zpsce9a8b86.jpg

• Xplosion Opening Video. [65]

• The Naturals def. Shark Boy and D-Ray 3000 with the Natural Disaster at 5:48. [33]

• Highlights of the Ron Killings and Konnan vs. Abyss and Alex Shelley match from the pay-per-view. [54]

• The Amazing Red def. Antonio Banks with the Code Red at 8:16. [37]

• Highlights of the America’s Most Wanted vs. Triple X match for the NWA World Tag Team Championship from the pay-per-view. [54]

• Sonny Siaki, Apollo and Ken Anderson def. The Elite Guard (Hernandez, Collyer and Onyx) with a Fireman’s Carry Cutter by Apollo on Collyer at 7:57. [38]

• Highlights of Jeff Jarrett’s challenge to Ken Shamrock from the pay-per-view. [73]

• Alex Shelley def. TJ Wilson with the Shellshock at 9:26. [37]

• “The Enygma” hype video. [62]

Overall Show Rating: 48

TV Rating: 0.01 (=)

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-GB</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:EnableOpenTypeKerning/> <w:DontFlipMirrorIndents/> <w:OverrideTableStyleHps/> </w:Compatibility> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";} </style> <![endif]-->

An OOC post from myself (the end of the month seems like a good place) - ill have the updated predictions table posted when I get back home tonight..

Two points of discussion that I'd like to raise.. The first is regarding the inevitable switch to 3-hour monthly ppvs and the second is regarding potential new championships..

1) Bound for Glory is scheduled for the first week of October.. And then I plan on having a "3-Hour Epic Event" every 4/6 weeks thereafter.. Currently set to have 7 over the 12 months from Oct04.. This leaves me with the question of when to stop the weekly ppvs; I was thinking either the first or third week of August but I'd like some opinions from you guys..

2) I've long loved the idea of X-Division Tag Titles.. Simply put would you be interested in these? It won't happen in the near term as the majority of the tag teams in the hunt for the NWA titles could be in the hunt for the X titles.. It would require some building towards but I have always liked the idea.. An alternative is to create the X3 Tag Team Titles and have a set of six-man belts exclusive to the X-Division.. Again opinions would be very much appreciated.. It's definitely a case of one or the other (or neither) here though.. 4 titles is definitely the max I'm looking at - and both of these ideas would need some fleshing out and planning before they'd even make sense.. But I wanted to sound out the audience before I go any further..

Thanks

Anderz

Week 4 June Prediction Results

The customary thank you to all those that predicting this week; a couple of newcomers and one or two returnees! Thanks guys!

PPV #103

BHK1978 - 5/5

christmas_ape - 4/5

The Final Countdown - 4/5

RKOwnage - 4/5

Kijar - 3/5

Impact #4

BHK1978 - 3/3

RKOwnage - 2/3

Kijar - 2/3

Beejus - 2/3

Smasher1311 - 2/3

The Final Countdown - 1/3

Overall Standings

BHK1978 - 81% (6 shows)

The Final Countdown - 66% (7 shows)

RKOwnage - 63% (5 shows)

Kijar - 59% (7 shows)

BHK1978 pulls off a flawless week taking full marks for both the PPV and Impact whilst TFC stumbles.. RKOwnage makes a return and slots nicely into 3rd place..

Just off the leaderboard (having only predicting 3 shows so far) are christmas_ape at 77% and Texasrangers13 at 75% - a strong week from either of you guys could put you right into the mix.

Remember, the prediction contest will last until the end of July; so another 8 shows to predict - the winner will get to choose 1 member of the TNA roster to receive a good, sustained push that they feel is being underutilised.

A big thanks once again; and I'll have the next PPV preview up momentarily.

NWA: TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION

PREVIEW

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/TNANew_zps45155351.jpg

It’s finally time for the return of the Ultimate X match – as Frankie Kazarian defends his X-Division Championship against D’Lo Brown and, an as yet, unannounced opponent. Another title on the line tonight is the NWA World Tag Team Championship as America’s Most Wanted defends against the team they defeated for the gold – Kid Kash and Dallas. With Abyss on the verge of an NWA Title match; he has to go one-on-one with The Truth’s partner Konnan. After winning by DQ last week Jerry Lynn gets another shot at redemption against Scott D’Amore; but the Canadian has back-up as he will team with Bobby Roode in a handicap match.

All this and more; only on pay-per-view this Wednesday night!

Confirmed Matches

Frankie Kazarian © [vs] D’Lo Brown [vs] ???

America’s Most Wanted © [vs] Kid Kash and Dallas

Konnan [vs] Abyss

Jerry Lynn [vs] Bobby Roode and Scott D’Amore

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-GB</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:EnableOpenTypeKerning/> <w:DontFlipMirrorIndents/> <w:OverrideTableStyleHps/> </w:Compatibility> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";} </style> <![endif]-->

I would say cut off the PPVs in the first of August. That gives you all of August and September to build to BFG. As for the X Tag, I'd say only do it if you feel you can have enough people to compete for them.

It'd be a waste to have built him up just to have him fail now, right?

I liked Kash and Dallas, but AMW should keep the belts.

Konnan [vs] Abyss

Konnan [vs] Abyss

Bobby Roode is just not what he will become so I am going to go with Jerry here.

I would say go for the Six Man Title. The reason why is the NWA used to have a Six Man Tag Title back in the 80's so there is some tradition to it. Plus it is a cool concept.

I agree with Beejus, stop them on the first of August.

NWA: TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/TNANew_zps45155351.jpg

PAY-PER-VIEW #104

Wednesday, Week 1, July 2004

After the usual opening video airs we get a highlight package of the build-up to tonight’s Ultimate X match – we see AJ Styles injured at the hands of Frankie Kazarian and Michael Shane; D’Lo Brown’s quest for revenge and Chris Sabin being brutally beaten by Monty Brown and eliminated from the contest.

Ratings: 71 / 67

Team Canada (Petey Williams, Eric Young and Johnny Devine) [vs] Hector Garza, The Amazing Red and TJ Wilson

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/PeteyWilliams_zpsbe56522c.jpghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/EricYoung_zps9f73a9c2.jpghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/JohnnyDevine_zpseeed89f8.jpg vs. http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/HectorGarza_zps578c0d8f.jpghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/TheAmazingRed_zps85ac195d.jpghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/TJWilson_zps962af0a7.jpg

• Coach Scott D’Amore is not at ringside for our opening contest; obviously still preparing for his handicap match later tonight.
  • Team Canada miss his guidance during the early going with newcomer Wilson teaming well with the experienced Garza and Red.
  • However, it was the Canadians teamwork that eventually won them the day and a Canadian Destroyer from Petey to the Amazing Red sealing the deal.

Winners: Team Canada with the Canadian Destroyer from Williams on Red at 6:34

Rating: 35

Coach Scott D’Amore heads to the ring to congratulate his team; he claims that with that victory tonight is going to be a great night for Team Canada and the country as a whole. D’Amore will once again prove that Canada is better than Jerry Lynn.

Rating: 54

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/JerryLynn_zpsf934fb91.jpg vs. http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/BobbyRoode_zps15a5c2bf.jpghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/ScottDAmore_zps630b0167.jpg

• Lynn and Roode start things off with D’Amore obviously avoiding any contact with Lynn after spending week’s cheapshotting and insulting the veteran.
  • Roode holds his own against Lynn and looks impressive as he controls the match for long periods.
  • The turning point comes when D’Amore demands to be tagged in and looks to finish off Lynn. D’Amore lifts Lynn onto his shoulders for the D’Amoralizer and shouts abuse at Lynn – claiming Canada is number one.
  • Lynn slips off D’Amore’s shoulder and quickly plants him with the Cradle Piledriver – Jerry knocks Roode from the apron and makes the cover on D’Amore; scoring the victory and finally shutting D’Amore up.

Winner: Jerry Lynn with the Cradle Piledriver on Scott D’Amore at 8:26

After his victory Jerry Lynn grabs a microphone; Lynn is done proving himself to Scott D’Amore – he’s finished fighting Team Canada. Lynn announces that he is returning home to the X-Division and puts his name into the hat for the vacant slot in the Ultimate X match.

Rating: 54

Backstage, the NWA World Heavyweight Champion Ron Killings is with Konnan – the pair announce that they have put any issues behind them and are fully focussed on Abyss and Goldylocks. Konnan plans to show Abyss how it’s done tonight; and prove that you can’t just buy your way into an NWA Title match – he then ponders what a Killings vs. Konnan title match would be like; the pair laugh to each other as we head back to the ring.

Rating: 61

“K-Dawg” Konnan [vs] “The Monster” Abyss (w/ Goldylocks)

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/Konnan_zpscb72c205.jpg vs. http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/Abyss_zpsc2c475b5.jpg

• After getting attacked on Impact last week; Konnan looked to have a fire in his eyes tonight as he takes the fight to Abyss.
  • Konnan has the advantage until the Monster powers out of a suplex and puts a beating on K-Dawg – repeatedly scoring near falls on Konnan.
  • The pair go back and forth with both men threatening to score the victory until Goldylocks gets involved – the distraction leaving Konnan vulnerable to the Black Hole Slam from the Monster.

Winner: Abyss with the Black Hole Slam following a distraction from Goldylocks at 8:50

Rating: 48

Abyss throws Konnan out of the ring as Goldylocks grabs a microphone; she announces that next week on pay-per-view she is cashing in her title shot – with Abyss facing Ron Killings for the NWA World Heavyweight Championship.

Rating: 68

Raven makes his way to the ring and once again calls out Sabu – claiming that Sabu is not a real man, he is not even half a man and he is certainly not even half a wrestler. Raven goes on a tirade of insults against both Sabu and The Sheik. Raven is interrupted by the surprise arrival of Terry Funk – the Funker has heard enough; he respects Sabu and respects his decision; tonight Funk wants to beat some respect into Raven in a Hardcore match right here, right now.

Rating: 58

Hardcore Match

Terry Funk [vs] Raven

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/TerryFunk_zpseb7cf7a2.jpg vs. http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/Raven_zpsa19f2da8.jpg

• Funk hunts under the ring and throws a collection of weapons into the ring before the match even begins. Raven picks up a chair as Funk slides into the ring and immediately waffles the Hardcore Legend over the head.
  • The pair fight in and around the ring with Funk refusing to stay down as Raven continues his brutal assault.
  • Funk gets some momentum – as he crushes a trash can over Raven’s head. Funk puts a stop sign over Raven as he heads up to the top rope – before connecting with a Moonsault; but Raven somehow manages to kick out at two.
  • Funk introduces a table to the ring but a low blow from Raven puts the brakes on the Funker’s momentum – Raven drags Funk onto the table and plants him with the Evenflow DDT. Raven covers the limp body of Funk within the remnants of the table and scores the victory.

Winner: Raven with the Evenflow DDT through a table at 10:06

Rating: 60

Backstage, Jeff Jarrett is once again talking about Ken Shamrock – Jarrett saw Shamrock’s response that aired on Impact last week and wants to make the challenge official. Jarrett tells Shamrock that the door is wide open and waiting for him to walk through it – if Shamrock wants to kick his ass, he’s welcome to try. Jeff invites the World’s Most Dangerous Man to step into his world; to step onto Planet Jarrett and he will prove than Shamrock is no tougher or more dangerous than a mouse.

Rating: 73

NWA World Tag Team Championship Match

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/nwatag3_zps2e9e5048.jpg

America’s Most Wanted © (Chris Harris and James Storm) [vs] Kid Kash and Dallas

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/ChrisHarris_zpsc71d2e06.jpghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/JamesStorm_zpsb11fd727.jpg vs. http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/KidKash_zps9ecea7d8.jpghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/Dallas_zps4b524a68.jpg

• After losing the titles one month ago, Kash and Dallas have finally earned there rematch; and they start the match with the clear intention of making sure it was worth the wait.
  • The power of Dallas and the speed of Kash proves to be a deadly combination as the former Champions isolated Harris and put a beating on the Wildcat. Harris does eventually find an opening and quickly lands the Catatonic on Kash – but is unable to take advantage after the beating he’d already taken.
  • Kash and Harris both tag out; Storm rushes the ring and ducks under a Big Boot from Dallas and catches him on the rebound with a Superkick.
  • Harris puts his all into a clothesline that takes Kash crashing over the top rope – leaving Dallas victim to the Death Sentence that sealed the victory as AMW retained the gold.

Winners and still Champions: America’s Most Wanted with the Death Sentence on Dallas at 16:54

Rating: 53

Backstage, the X-Division Champion Frankie Kazarian is stood with Michael Shane and Traci Brooks – Kazarian still doesn’t know who the final man in the Ultimate X match is but what he does know is that D’Lo Brown is not a threat to the X-Division Champion and neither is the third man. Kazarian claims that he is the greatest champion in X-Division history and will continue his reign long after tonight.

Rating: 66

Frankie Kazarian and D’Lo Brown make their way to the ring ahead of the Ultimate X match with the X-Division Championship hanging above the ring – when the lights in the Asylum go out. The words “See U In The Future” flash on to the big screen before being replaced by “Jeff Hardy” – then the man himself appears in the entrance way; making his debut and announcing himself as the third man in the Ultimate X match.

Rating: 67

Ultimate X Match for the TNA X-Division Championship

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/tnax_zps41910df4.jpg

Frankie “The Future” Kazarian © [vs] D’Lo Brown [vs] “The Enigma” Jeff Hardy

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/FrankieKazarian_zpsa65ea754.jpg vs. http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/DLoBrown_zps49f30988.jpg vs. http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/JeffHardy_zps34500f94.jpg

• Brown and Kazarian are both frozen with shock at the arrival of Hardy; but that shock is soon broken as Hardy flies over the top rope and takes both men out with a double clothesline.
  • The early part of the match sees Hardy in control with Kazarian and Brown having to form an unlikely alliance to prevent the Enigma from dominating.
  • The alliance is quickly erased as Brown looks to get revenge on Kazarian – he launches Frankie over the top rope, and quickly follows as D’Lo hits a huge tope through the middle rope.
  • With the Champion down on the outside, Hardy and Brown are left to fight it out – with D’Lo gaining the upperhand. He goes for the Sky High; but Hardy reverses and hits the Twist of Fate.
  • Hardy heads to the top rope for the Swanton; but is stopped by Kazarian. The pair fight on the top rope; until Frankie hits a massive Flux Capacitor to put the Enigma down.
  • Kazarian leaps onto the wires; but as he nears the centre and the title – he is pulled down by D’Lo and planted with the Sky High. D’Lo then heads up to the wires; but struggles to pull himself along – the struggle doesn’t last long as Hardy is back to his feet and pulls Brown back to the canvas.
  • Hardy and Brown go at it again; but the opening allows Kazarian to climb the wires – he grabs onto the title before Hardy and Brown notice. But before he can unhook the gold Frankie is brought back down to earth by both challengers.
  • D’Lo hits the Sky High on Kazarian; which is quickly followed by the Swanton Bomb from Hardy. The pair look at each and then quickly scramble to opposite corners and begin climbing the wires.
  • Hardy and Brown meet in the middle and with both hands on the wire they kick away at each other – Hardy lands a devastating blow to D’Lo chest and sends him crashing to the canvas. All that’s left for the Enigma to do is unhook the gold; which he does to become the new X-Division Champion on his TNA debut.

Winner and new Champion: Jeff Hardy after retrieving the title at 21:30

Rating: 69

After the bell – the new TNA X-Division Champion Jeff Hardy celebrates in the ring. As the fans chant his name he heads out into the front row and celebrates with the fans as the show goes off the air.

Rating: 64

Overall Show Rating: 66

PPV Buy Rate: 0.05 (+0.01)

Quick Results

Jeff Hardy wins Ultimate X 4 to become the TNA X-Division Champion

America’s Most Wanted © def. Kid Kash and Dallas to retain the NWA World Tag Team Championship

Raven def. Terry Funk

Abyss def. Konnan

Jerry Lynn def. Scott D’Amore and Bobby Roode

Team Canada def. Hector Garza, The Amazing Red and TJ Wilson

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TNA IMPACT!

PREVIEW

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/TNAImpact_zps1e443e0c.jpg

After losing his X-Division Championship in Ultimate X; Frankie Kazarian turns his attention to tag team action as he teams with Michael Shane to take on the team of Sonny Siaki and Apollo. Former NWA Champion Jeff Jarrett is back in action on Impact as he faces experienced luchadore Mr. Aguila in singles action. Elsewhere, “The Alpha Male” Monty Brown goes one-on-one with young newcomer Ken Anderson.

All this and more, on FSN this Friday!

Confirmed Matches

Sonny Siaki and Apollo [vs] Frankie Kazarian and Michael Shane

Jeff Jarrett [vs] Mr. Aguila

Monty Brown [vs] Ken Anderson

Same predictions as Kijar, but kudos on grabbing Anderson. He's probably green as grass right now, but he's likely to be a top prospect and/or NBT for you in the future.

Anderson is pretty green and will probably no feature in any role other than jobber for the time being - but I feel like capturing Anderson and TJ Wilson can only be good for the future..

Really enjoying this dynasty, are you cutting the worker pictures yourself or are they from a pack? They're pretty cool and I'd love to use some in my games.

no cutting involved; just google a wrestler; resize the image, add a border and you've got an organic picture..

Have a look at this thread for more...

(just to note; that yes all the wrestler pics are my own - feel free to use them if you want)

a couple of notes; looks like Impact is a 'gimme' this week.. but results will be up next - thanks for the predictions anyway.. also; made some new logos that will debut with Impact next.. and finally - nobody commenting on Jeff Hardy? Very surprised..

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/TNAImpact_zps5ae47168.png

TNA IMPACT!

EPISODE #5

Friday, Week 1, July 2004

Announce Team: Jeremy Borash, Don West and Dusty Rhodes

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/JeremyBorash_zps21f7d052.jpghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/DonWest_zpsce9a8b86.jpghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/DustyRhodes_zps51dea9ec.jpg

After the usual opening video airs we see highlights from the Ultimate X match from Wednesday night which saw Jeff Hardy make his TNA debut and claim the X-Division Championship by defeating reigning Champion Frankie Kazarian and D’Lo Brown.

Ratings: 68 / 67

The new TNA X-Division Champion, “The Enigma” Jeff Hardy makes his way to the ring; he thanks the fans for the great support and makes the promise that he will defend his new title as often as possible. Hardy is a little banged up, but wants to make his first defence tonight – and he wants to defend against a worthy opponent; a man returning home to the X-Division – Jerry Lynn. Lynn makes it known that he accepts and is looking forward to facing an old rival – and the main event has been signed.

Rating: 56

Jeff Jarrett [vs] Mr. Aguila

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/JeffJarrett_zps31b569e5.jpg vs. http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/MrAguila_zpsff42232e.jpg

• Jarrett is obviously unimpressed with having to wrestle in the opening contest; but his frustration allows him to make light work of his smaller opponent – locking in the Figure Four for the victory.

Winner: Jeff Jarrett with the Figure Four Leglock at 4:23

Rating: 56

Jarrett grabs a microphone after the bell and claims that that victory was a statement to Ken Shamrock. Shamrock make think he’s some kind of big shot Ultimate Fighter – but Jarrett can make him submit just like anybody else – Jarrett once again invites Shamrock to turn up and face him like a man next week on pay-per-view.

Rating: 74

“The Alpha Male” Monty Brown [vs] “Kamikaze” Ken Anderson

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/MontyBrown_zpsdda377c2.jpg vs. http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/KenAnderson_zpsadc60884.jpg

• The young newcomer makes a bright start, but it doesn’t last long as The Alpha Male turns on the power game and takes Anderson out with the Pounce.

Winner: Monty Brown with the Pounce at 3:28

Rating: 32

As soon as the bell sounds, Chris Sabin hits the ring and takes the fight to the Alpha Male. The pair go back and forth before a dropkick knocks Brown out of the ring – and he decides to fight another day as Sabin is clearly looking for revenge.

Rating: 63

The former X-Division Champion Frankie Kazarian makes his way to the ring with Michael Shane. The Future claims that he is too good to go without gold around his waist, so he has decided to focus his efforts on the Tag Team Titles for the time being in order to share the spotlight with his good friend. Shane makes it known that the duo are targeting America’s Most Wanted and the NWA World Tag Team Titles.

Rating: 59

Sonny Siaki and Apollo [vs] Frankie Kazarian and Michael Shane (w/ Traci Brooks)

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/SonnySiaki_zps0f608355.jpghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/Apollo_zps1eb0d461.jpg vs. http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/FrankieKazarian_zpsa65ea754.jpghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/MichaelShane_zpsf19123fb.jpg

• Kazarian is obviously feeling the effects of the Ultimate X match as he is on the receiving end for much of the early exchanges – with Siaki and Apollo obviously looking to prove that they are a force to be reckoned with among the tag ranks.
  • The tide turns when Shane tags in, and he takes control of both Siaki and Apollo. Shane gets cocky, however, and his larger opponents take back the initiative.
  • Traci makes her presence felt at ringside, as she hooks the leg of Apollo and causes him to trip. This creates chaos as Siaki argues with Traci; who returns with a slap across the face – sending Siaki reeling and eating a Superkick from Shane.
  • This leaves Apollo all alone against both men; with a second Superkick from Shane leading straight into a bridging German Suplex from Kazarian for the three count – a move dubbed ‘Modern Art’.

Winners: Frankie Kazarian and Michael Shane with Modern Art to Apollo at 8:18

Rating: 57

Backstage, our new broadcast colleague Desire is with the NWA World Heavyweight Champion Ron Killings and his partner Konnan. The Truth talks about the disrespect shown by Abyss towards the NWA Championship – The Monster will get a shot that he hasn’t earned and the Truth will prove that in order to beat him and win the NWA Title you need more than a buttload of cash.

TNA X-Division Championship Match

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/tnax_zps41910df4.jpg

“The Enigma” Jeff Hardy © [vs] Jerry Lynn

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/JeffHardy_zps34500f94.jpg vs. http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/JerryLynn_zpsf934fb91.jpg

• A huge sign of respect kicks off our main event as Hardy and Lynn shake hands, before exchanging in a fast back and forth encounter going hold for hold – with neither man able to take the advantage.
  • The effects of the Ultimate X match eventually look like they have caught up with Hardy as Lynn increases the pressure and goes close with a number of near falls.
  • Lynn sets Hardy up for the Cradle Piledriver, but The Enigma manages to escape and quickly spins through to land the Twist of Fate on Lynn.
  • Hardy is slow to capitalise and can only gain a two count as Lynn lifts his shoulder before the three. The Champion puts a few boots into Lynn before heading up to the top rope – but before he can hit the Swanton Bomb, Kid Kash appears on the apron and sends The Enigma crashing to the canvas.

Winner and still Champion: Jeff Hardy by disqualification after an attack by Kid Kash at 12:13

The bell sounds but the attack by Kash doesn’t stop; his partner Dallas joins in and the pair put a two-on-one beating on the Champion. Lynn attempts to stop the assault but eats a big boot from Dallas for his troubles. Kash drags the beaten Hardy to his feet; before planting him with the Dead Level in the centre of the ring. Kash signals that he wants the X-Division title and he doesn’t care who the Champion is.

Rating: 51

Overall Show Rating: 64

TV Rating: 0.26 (+0.04)

Quick Results

Jeff Hardy © def. Jerry Lynn via DQ to retain the X-Division Championship

Frankie Kazarian and Michael Shane def. Sonny Siaki and Apollo

Monty Brown def. Ken Anderson

Jeff Jarrett def. Mr. Aguila

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/TNAXplosion_zps4ee2e163.png

TNA XPLOSION

EPISODE #85

Saturday, Week 1, July 2004

Announce Team: Jeremy Borash, Don West and Dusty Rhodes

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/JeremyBorash_zps21f7d052.jpghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/DonWest_zpsce9a8b86.jpghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/DustyRhodes_zps51dea9ec.jpg

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif]-->
  • Xplosion Opening Video. [67]

• Goldylocks introduces the man who has been funding her recent pursuit of the NWA World Heavyweight Championship – Antonio Banks. [44]

• Antonio Banks def. D-Ray 3000 with the Recession at 3:23. [9]

• Highlights of America’s Most Wanted vs. Kid Kash and Dallas from the pay-per-view. [54]

• TJ Wilson def. Kazushi Miyamoto with the Code Red at 6:37. [32]

• Highlights of the build-up between NWA World Champion Ron Killings and the Number One Contender Abyss. [59]

• Team Canada (Bobby Roode and Eric Young) def. Team Mexico (Heavy Metal and Abismo Negro) with the Northern Lariat by Roode on Heavy Metal at 9:04. [40]

• A recap of the recent war of words between Jeff Jarrett and Ken Shamrock. [69]

• Petey Williams def. Hector Garza, The Amazing Red and Onyx with the Canadian Destroyer on Garza at 7:51 [45]

• Highlights of the Ultimate X match between Frankie Kazarian, D’Lo Brown and Jeff Hardy from the pay-per-view and Hardy’s subsequent first defence of the X-Division Championship against Jerry Lynn on Impact – with interference from Kid Kash. [57]

Overall Show Rating: 52

TV Rating: 0.01 (=)

Archived