Total Nonstop Action: Feel the Impact!

<p>OK, so I mentioned previously that I was getting married - well, that day is tomorrow. Therefore this diary is on hold until after the honeymoon (we're off to Orlando for 3 weeks) - I had wanted to reach Bound for Glory but unfortunately I've not quite reached it (7 weeks!!!)</p><p> </p><p>

But don't worry this will be back at the end of August / start of September and we will continue rolling on towards Bound for Glory!!</p>

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><span>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/TNAImpact_zps5ae47168.png</span><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong> </strong></span></p><p> <span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>TNA IMPACT!</strong></span></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>EPISODE #11</strong></span></span></p><p> <span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>Friday, Week 3, August 2004</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong> </strong></span></p><p> <span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>Announce Team: Jeremy Borash and Dusty Rhodes</strong></span></p><p> <span>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/JeremyBorash_zps21f7d052.jpg</span><span>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/DustyRhodes_zps51dea9ec.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong> </strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong> </strong></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p></div><p></p><p> </p><div style="text-align:right;"><p></p><div style="text-align:right;"><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="color:#4F81BD;">After the usual opening video airs we get a second video that highlights Ken Shamrock and announces that he will be in the ring to face C.W. Anderson one-on-one with Jeff Jarrett barred from ringside.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="color:#4F81BD;"> </span></span></p><p> <span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong><span style="color:#4F81BD;">Ratings: 65 / 76</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong><span style="color:#4F81BD;"> </span></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong><span style="color:#4F81BD;"> </span></strong></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p></div><p></p><p> <span style="font-family:Arial;">Backstage we see the arrival of the “World’s Most Dangerous Man” </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>Ken Shamrock</strong></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"> who calmly makes his way into the arena.</span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>Rating: 76</strong></span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:Arial;">In the ring, a steel cage is being lowered ahead of the arrival of </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>Raven</strong></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"> – who surprisingly makes no mention of his fierce rival Sabu. Instead Raven calls out TNA’s Director of Authority </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>Vince Russo</strong></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"> – Raven claims that he has been waiting for far too long; he demands more respect from Russo and demands a response right now. Russo makes an appearance at the entrance way and tells Raven that for good of TNA and for the good of professional wrestling as a whole he must accept Raven’s demands. He makes it official that at Bound for Glory, live on pay-per-view Raven and Sabu will go one-on-one inside the Six Sides of Steel. Russo also admits that Raven makes a great point that TNA cannot continue to function with both men in the company and Russo is willing to make the tough call – the winner will become the number one contender but the loser will be fired. Raven is happy and congratulates Russo for finally seeing sense – but Russo is quick to change his expression. Russo claims that he doesn’t want this to set a precedent so as a punishment for backing him into a corner – Raven will get to taste the Six Sides of Steel right now as he faces </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>Sonjay Dutt</strong></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"> next.</span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>Rating: 60</strong></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36109" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>Six Sides of Steel Match</strong></span></p><p> <span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>Raven [vs] Sonjay Dutt</strong></span></p><p> <span>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/Raven_zpsa19f2da8.jpg</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong> vs. </strong></span><span>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/SonjayDutt_zps64eacc35.jpg</span></p><p> </p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p></div><p></p><p> </p><ul><li><span style="font-family:Arial;">Sonjay has the advantage early on as his surprise appearance catches Raven by surprise but it only takes a minute for Raven to resume control as he uses his environment to his advantage.</span><br /></li><li><span style="font-family:Arial;">Raven repeatedly throws Dutt into the cage after two minutes of dominance it becomes clear that the veteran is deliberately toying with Sonjay and making him suffer.</span><br /></li><li><span style="font-family:Arial;">The ending finally came after Sonjay was busted wide open on the cage; Raven ended his misery with the Evenflow DDT and scored the pinfall.</span></li></ul><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>Winner: Raven with the Evenflow DDT at 5:50</strong></span></p><p> <span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>Rating: 50</strong></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p></div><p></p><p> </p></div></blockquote><span style="font-family:Arial;">Raven looks to continue the beat down after the bell but the lights go out in the Impact Zone – the crowd go wild with anticipation and when the lights return </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>Sabu</strong></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"> is in the centre of the ring throwing wild punches at Raven. Sabu is in firm control; but Raven manages to create some separation and quickly exits through the cage door and to safety. Sabu goes crazy in the ring – it’s clear that he has no issues fighting Raven any more.</span><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>Rating: 51</strong></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36109" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>“World’s Most Dangerous Man” Ken Shamrock [vs] “The Enforcer” C.W. Anderson</strong></span></p><p> <span>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/KenShamrock_zpsae2cb215.jpg</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong> vs. </strong></span><span>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/CWAnderson_zps856854dc.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong> </strong></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p></div><p></p><p> </p><ul><li><span style="font-family:Arial;">After being trapped in the Ankle Lock last week, Anderson was clearly wary of the former NWA Champion as he was slow to engage with Shamrock in his first match in TNA for two years.</span><br /></li><li><span style="font-family:Arial;">Ring rust was present as Anderson took control and worked over Shamrock – a Fireman’s Carry from C.W. was transitioned into an Armbar; but the submission attempt seemed to wake Shamrock up as he broke free.</span><br /></li><li><span style="font-family:Arial;">Shamrock then went on the offensive, hitting a Hurricanrana before planting Anderson with a Belly-to-Belly Suplex in the centre of the ring.</span><br /></li><li><span style="font-family:Arial;">The former NWA Champion then snapped and entered the zone – and it was the beginning of the end for the Enforcer; who was locked up in the Ankle Lock and forced to tap out.</span></li></ul><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>Winner: Ken Shamrock with the Ankle Lock at 7:24</strong></span></p><p> <span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>Rating: 60</strong></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p></div><p></p><p> </p></div></blockquote><span style="font-family:Arial;">After the bell sounds Shamrock celebrates his victory; but it doesn’t take long for </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>Jeff Jarrett</strong></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"> to make an appearance as he sneaks to ringside with guitar in hand. Shamrock is completely unaware as he turns around and takes a guitar over the skull. Jarrett signals that he is always one step ahead as he confidently walks back up the aisle.</span><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>Rating: 72</strong></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:right;"><p></p><div style="text-align:right;"><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="color:#4F81BD;">We get a video highlighting the Super X Cup – with brief footage of each qualifying match from last week; the Quarter Finals begin next week. A second video then airs announcing that AJ Styles will be making his return to TNA Wrestling next week!</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="color:#4F81BD;"> </span></span></p><p> <span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong><span style="color:#4F81BD;">Ratings: 42 / 55</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong><span style="color:#4F81BD;"> </span></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong><span style="color:#4F81BD;"> </span></strong></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p></div><p></p><p> <span style="font-family:Arial;">Backstage, Desire is with </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>Christopher Daniels</strong></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"> who has one thing on his mind – next week he will finally get his hands on his former Tag Team partner; the man he views as a traitor – </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>Elix Skipper</strong></span><span style="font-family:Arial;">. The Fallen Angel claims that he will make sure that by the end of Impact next week, the whole world will know that Skipper made the biggest mistake of his career when he turned his back on Triple X and the Tag Team Titles.</span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>Rating: 55</strong></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36109" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>“The Charismatic Engima” Jeff Hardy and America’s Most Wanted (Chris Harris and James Storm) [vs] D’Lo Brown, Frankie Kazarian and Michael Shane (w/ Traci Brooks)</strong></span></p><p> <span>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/JeffHardy_zps34500f94.jpg</span><span>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/ChrisHarris_zpsc71d2e06.jpg</span><span>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/JamesStorm_zpsb11fd727.jpg</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong> vs. </strong></span><span>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/DLoBrown_zps49f30988.jpg</span><span>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/FrankieKazarian_zpsa65ea754.jpg</span><span>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/MichaelShane_zpsf19123fb.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong> </strong></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p></div><p></p><p> </p><ul><li><span style="font-family:Arial;">The story of our six man main event is clear; with Hardy wanting revenge on D’Lo – but D’Lo clearly wanting nothing to do with the X-Division Champion in a fair fight; while the Tag Champions and AMW were both intent on proving who the better team was.</span><br /></li><li><span style="font-family:Arial;">Much of the battle was between AMW and Shane and Kazarian – but neither team could really take control as they both showed fantastic teamwork.</span><br /></li><li><span style="font-family:Arial;">The match turned on Hardy’s introduction as he led an energetic charge that left the Tag Champions reeling.</span><br /></li><li><span style="font-family:Arial;">Both Hardy and AMW went close to victory but as Hardy had Shane set up for the Twist of Fate it was D’Lo who brought the match to an abrupt end as he clobbered Hardy over the head with the X-Division Championship belt and left the referee with no choice but to call for the bell.</span></li></ul><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>Winners: Jeff Hardy and America’s Most Wanted by disqualification after D’Lo Brown hit Hardy with the X-Division Championship belt at 12:03</strong></span></p><p> <span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>Rating: 67</strong></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p></div><p></p><p> </p></div></blockquote><span style="font-family:Arial;">D’Lo continues to put the boots into Hardy, as America’s Most Wanted and the Tag Team Champions brawl towards the backstage area. This leaves D’Lo alone with the X-Division Champion – and Brown plants Hardy with the Sky High before flying from the top rope with the Lo Down. D’Lo once again picks up the X-Division Championship belt and holds it high above his head as we go off the air.</span><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>Rating: 59</strong></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Overall Show Rating: 69</strong></span></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>TV Rating: 0.25 (+0.01)</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong> </strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong> </strong></span></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p></div><p></p><p> </p><div style="text-align:right;"><p></p><div style="text-align:right;"><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Quick Results</span></strong></span></p><p> <span style="font-family:Arial;">Jeff Hardy and America’s Most Wanted def. D’Lo Brown, Frankie Kazarian and Michael Shane via DQ</span></p><p> <span style="font-family:Arial;">Ken Shamrock def. C.W. Anderson</span></p><p> <span style="font-family:Arial;">Raven def. Sonjay Dutt in a Six Sides of Steel match</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p></div><p></p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong> </strong></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong><strong> </strong></strong></span></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong><strong><strong><strong><strong> </strong></strong></strong></strong></strong></span></span></span></span></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong><strong><strong><strong><strong><strong><strong><span style="font-size:12px;"> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</span></strong></strong></strong></strong></strong></strong></strong></span></span></span></span></span></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/TNAXplosion_zps4ee2e163.png</span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong><span style="font-size:12px;">TNA XPLOSION</span></strong></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>EPISODE #91</strong></span></span></p><p> <span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>Saturday, Week 3, August 2004</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong> </strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong> </strong></span></p><p> <span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>Announce Team: Jeremy Borash and Don West</strong></span></p><p> <span>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/JeremyBorash_zps21f7d052.jpg</span><span>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/TNA/DonWest_zpsce9a8b86.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong> </strong></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p></div><p></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36109" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><ul><li><span style="font-family:Arial;">Xplosion Opening Video. [70]</span></li></ul><p></p><ul><li><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>Matt Sydal</strong></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"> def. </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>Johnny Swinger</strong></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"> with the Double Helix at 5:57. [33]</span></li></ul><p></p><ul><li><span style="font-family:Arial;">Highlights of the developments surrounding the NWA World Tag Team Championships from this week’s TNA Impact. [53]</span></li></ul><p></p><ul><li><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>Roderick Strong</strong></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"> and </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>TJ Wilson</strong></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"> def. </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>The Naturals</strong></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"> (Andy Douglas and Chase Stevens) with the Fireman’s Carry Gutbuster by Strong on Douglas at 5:54. [36]</span></li></ul><p></p><ul><li><span style="font-family:Arial;">Another hype video for the returning AJ Styles. [53]</span></li></ul><p></p><ul><li><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>Antonio Banks </strong></span><span style="font-family:Arial;">def. </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>Abismo Negro</strong></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"> with the Recession at 6:26. [37]</span></li></ul><p></p><ul><li><span style="font-family:Arial;">Highlights of the recent developments between Jeff Hardy and D’Lo Brown over the TNA X-Division Championship. [62]</span></li></ul><p></p><ul><li><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>Alex Shelley </strong></span><span style="font-family:Arial;">and </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>Petey Williams</strong></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"> def. </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>Chris Sabin </strong></span><span style="font-family:Arial;">and </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>The Amazing Red</strong></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"> with the Canadian Destroyer by Williams on Red at 11:36. [52]</span></li></ul><p></p><ul><li><span style="font-family:Arial;">Highlights of the in-ring return of Ken Shamrock from Impact and the subsequent attack by rival Jeff Jarrett and his guitar. [71]</span></li></ul><p></p></div></blockquote><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Overall Show Rating: 55</strong></span></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>TV Rating: 0.01 (=)</strong></span></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36109" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"></blockquote><p> <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-GB</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:EnableOpenTypeKerning/> <w:DontFlipMirrorIndents/> <w:OverrideTableStyleHps/> </w:Compatibility> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";} </style> <![endif]--></p>

Archived