TEW The Magazine

I have started and nixed many ideas on what I wanted to do with this game. I wanted to do something different. I tried the women's feds as no one is really taking them on but they just stalled quickly.

Then I thought ...

no one is doing a purely kayfabe angle like PWI used to do.

So, I have decided to try something very different.

Rather than control a fed, I would let the game run itself and then report on it the way the kayfabe PWI magazines used to do.

With Letters to the Editor, columnists, the heel guy writing stuff from that angle, press conferences, articles, results and rankings.

Hopefully, it will go over well and entertain those who read my stuff.

And, we'll see what transpires.

Got to be honest... Sounds interesting!! Would be great if you could have Cornellverse (i take it you mean Cornellverse) characters being the people involved in the magazine. People like Rip Chord or Sam Keith could be collumnists for instance?!

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The Lloyd" data-cite="The Lloyd" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36115" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Got to be honest... Sounds interesting!! Would be great if you could have Cornellverse (i take it you mean Cornellverse) characters being the people involved in the magazine. People like Rip Chord or Sam Keith could be collumnists for instance?!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes, this would be a Cornellverse story and thanks for that idea. Using actual characters to do some of the writing. I'll have to use that.</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">January 2013 Letters to the Editor</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:18px;">QUIT HATING THE SWF</span></strong></p><p>

Jealous losers continue to write in and complain about the SWF ruining wrestling. If it wasn't for Richard Eisen and the SWF, pro wrestling would be dead and buried. People should give credit to what the SWF has done for professional wrestling instead of always trying to tear it down. Don't hate. Appreciate.</p><p>

Carl Macon Saginaw, Michigan</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:18px;">WHAT ABOUT THE WOMEN?</span></strong></p><p>

Why are there still no feature stories about the talented women wrestlers? The only females that seem to get attention are the likes of Emma Chase and Persephone but rarely do we get stories on the actual talented women wrestlers like J-Ro and Grace Harper. AAA showcases women who actually can wrestle. I would like to read more about them and less about the SWF bimbos who are there as eye candy only.</p><p>

Karen Snell Clemson, South Carolina</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:18px;">SEVERELY UNDERRATED</span></strong></p><p>

How can Nicky Champion only be at #56 in your Power 500? He is the USPW World Heavyweight Champion and on his third title reign. He could outwrestle Rich Money and Angry Gilmore at the same time. I guess SWF bias strikes again.</p><p>

Doug Brainerd Key West, Florida</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:18px;">GARBAGE WRESTLING RUINING THE SPORT</span></strong></p><p>

I am so sick of these no-talent backyard wannabes making a mockery of professional wrestling. I have worked in the business for several years and was taught the right way to do things and people who just throw on some rags they bought at a thrist store and build this unsafe ring in the parking lot of the Salvation Army are spitting in the face of all that is good in professional wrestling. Please, stop giving these losers a platform. They make me sick!</p><p>

Name withheld upon request</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:18px;">LAW AND ORDER IN TCW</span></strong></p><p>

Rick Law is one of the most underused guys in the TCW and should be getting a title shot. There should be some real police brutality if this doesn't happen soon.</p><p>

Darren Oliver Phoenix, Arizona</p>

Archived