WCW: Living Dangerously (1991)

Nice card and great format. The graphic for the 4 way tag team match SCREAMED 90's.

Thank you. It was actually an accident at first. Originally it was just supposed to be a blue and yellow checker background and I was half asleep and clicked "render clouds". I liked it a lot though and it reminded me of the way 90's teens magazines were so I kept it.

awesome....... great layout,I also like how you don't write long boring results. Always been a Great Muta fan, I think he pairs well with Mitchell,(even though i liked Gary Hart) I can see Muta being managed by mitchell.Keep up the good work.

I don't know much about Gary Hart and my only real memories of him are just from the World Class dvd and some stuff on youtube. That's partially why I chose Mitchell over him. I've just always had a storyline I wanted to book with James Mitchell, and Muta fit perfectly with it.

I honestly don't think so, mainly because I forgot to import everything before I started the game. I actually intended to so that there was a bigger world and more promotions and what not, and just totally forgot.

I'm working on a roster overview at the moment. I should have done this the in game day after Clash of the Champions as I'm now in April and have debuted more people :mad:

I honestly don't think so, mainly because I forgot to import everything before I started the game. I actually intended to so that there was a bigger world and more promotions and what not, and just totally forgot.

I'm working on a roster overview at the moment. I should have done this the in game day after Clash of the Champions as I'm now in April and have debuted more people :mad:

I think you can make it it's own database, then import via the in-game editor. ;)

Apparently starting diaries is a bad omen for me. Abruptly have to move out, and since it's last minute I don't have many options. Still though, Here's the line up for the first episode of Saturday Night. I should be able to get the show posted in a few days. I won't have regular access to internet for a couple weeks, but I'm going to keep getting shows written in the mean time.

Quick Picks:

Robert Gibson vs Great Muta© for the TV Title

The Steiner Brothers vs The York Foundation

Sting & Lex Luger vs Two members of the Four Horsemen

Bonus: Which two members of the Horsemen will be in the match?

For reference, members of the Horsemen:

Arn Anderson

Barry Windham

Ric Flair

Sid Vicious

Take your time, it sucks that real life gets hectic sometimes.

Robert Gibson vs Great Muta© for the TV Title

The Steiner Brothers vs The York Foundation

Sting & Lex Luger vs Two members of the Four Horsemen

Bonus: Which two members of the Horsemen will be in the match?

Windham and Sid

It's not your fault, Jaysin, take your time, you're doing a great job with the dynasty, it doesn't matter if the shows are posted once per month.

The Great Muta ©

The Steiner Brothers

The Four Horsemen

Ric Flair & Sid Vicious

<p>Robert Gibson vs <strong>Great Muta</strong>© for the TV Title</p><p>

<strong>The Steiner Brothers</strong> vs The York Foundation</p><p>

<strong>Sting & Lex Luger</strong> vs Two members of the Four Horsemen</p><p> </p><p>

Bonus: Which two members of the Horsemen will be in the match?</p><p> </p><p>

For reference, members of the Horsemen:</p><p>

<strong>Arn Anderson</strong></p><p><strong>

Barry Windham</strong></p><p>

Ric Flair</p><p>

Sid Vicious</p>

<p>Robert Gibson vs <em>Great Muta</em>© for the TV Title</p><p>

<em>The Steiner Brothers</em> vs The York Foundation</p><p>

<em>Sting & Lex Luger</em> vs Two members of the Four Horsemen</p><p> </p><p>

Going with Arn and Sid. Vicious can take the defeat, and it can be a catalyst to him getting the boot.</p>

Archived