USPW: Welcome to the New Age

Tribal Warrior © vs Darryl Devine - USPW Television Title Match

The Hillbillys vs The Towers of Power - #1 Contender to Tag Team Titles Tournament

Belle Bryden vs Melody © - USPW Womens Title Match

Freddie Datsun vs "The Monster" Tyson Baine

James Justice vs Peter Valentine

Nice first show .. I'm in.

Tribal Warrior © vs Darryl Devine - USPW Television Title Match

The Hillbillys vs The Towers of Power - #1 Contender to Tag Team Titles Tournament

Belle Bryden vs Melody © - USPW Womens Title Match

Freddie Datsun vs "The Monster" Tyson Baine

James Justice vs Peter Valentine

Match thrown out as i expect neither to want to lose or you wouldn't want to job them...

The first Inside the USPW will be posted later tonight featuring an interview with Rip Chord. If you have any questions for Rip, please submit them now.

Question for the readers, who would you like to see featured on the next Inside the USPW? And what questions would you like to see them answer?

Hoping to have the next show up by tomorrow night.

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/Cripplers%20USPW/Header700a_zps6343a34d.png

Inside United States Pro Wrestling

with Samuel Curran

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/SamuelCurran_zpsb69cd83a.jpg

Tonight's Special Guest: Rip Chord

http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy295/SWF_Fan/TCW%20Suits/RipChord_FINisher1.jpg

Curran: Tonight I have the pleasure to welcome a true wrestling legend and new USPW Head Booker, Rip Chord....Rip, it is a pleasure to have you on Inside United States Pro Wrestling.

Chord: Thanks Sam, it's great to be here.

Curran: It's great to have you, an icon in our industry and the man that a lot of people call the "wrestling savior" here in USPW....I have to ask you, why did you decide to come out of retirement. I mean, you turned the company you founded, Mid Atlantic Wrestling over to Sam Keith in 2011....what brought you back?

Chord: Well, there wasn't just one thing that made me come back....when you have been in this business for as long as I have, it is engrained in your blood.....the business will be with you until you go to your grave, so I like to tell people that I really never left the business, I just felt that I had done my part in helping a lot of wrestlers, including my son, cut their teeth in this cut throat industry and go onto bigger and better things. Handing the reigns to MAW over to Sam [Keith] was easy, I trust that guy with my life and I know he will do a great job continuing the legacy that I left behind.

Curran: So what brought you to USPW?

Chord: Sam Strong....HA! And no, it wasn't his checkbook.....I made enough money through my career that I could easily have stayed in Texas and raised my horses....so when Sam [strong] called me, his initial intention was not to talk me into coming over and taking the book....no, he actually just wanted to see how retirement was treating me and if I knew of any ranches nearby that were up for sale. It actually was an episode of [sWF] Supreme TV that started the conversation for me to come down. First he asked if I would consider coming on and making a few appearances, you know, like an authority figure....but the more we talked, the more that itch came back and, being the blunt son of a b**** I am, I just came out and said that he should hire me as the head booker....I told him, "just imagine those creative meetings with you and me in there...the others on the creative team wouldn't have the balls to say they didn't like an idea". And well...he just said, I will pay you whatever you want and give you 20% of the company if you say yes.....and, well....here I am.

Curran: One if the first things you did when you took this job was to acquire the rights to the old Texas Wrestling League, and reopen the company as USPW's development territory. A former two time TWL Champion, you worked for them from May of '74 til February of '78....what was your number one reason to revive this company...a company that closed its doors over 20 years ago?

Chord: Simple....Texas needed a wrestling company....not the SWF or TCW or even USPW....they needed one they could call their own. When I opened MAW, I envisioned it as a place where young men and women could come and get noticed by the big boys, and get that big break all of the legends and stars of today got. But the one rule I never broke was that I would not affiliate MAW with another company. So when I looked at the roster here, I noticed that we did not have a lot of young guys to carry the company into the future. So I told Sam [strong] that one of the stipulations for me to come back was to purchase and reopen TWL as our development territory......it didn't take much convincing. But to answer your question, there are a lot of people down in Texas who missed the old TWL, so I felt that it was time to give them back the company they loved and supported.

Curran: You announced last week on American Wrestling that at Stars, Stripes and Slams that a new title would be up for grabs....can you tell us a little more about the new Soaring Eagle title?

Chord: USPW has the World, National and Television titles....but what we lacked was some sort of lower level title that the younger guys could fight over. I did not want to take one of the existing titles and change what it stood for, so creating a new one was the only way to go. I think the fans will enjoy the matches the younger guys will put on to win this belt....and as a stipulation, whoever if the current Soaring Eagle champion come Americana [in June] and Made in America [in December] , has the option to challenge ANY of the current champions for their title. The only catch is, they must vacate the Soaring Eagle title to get that title shot, and if they choose to do so, we will hold a match that same night to determine a new champion....this way the belt never is vacant for more than a few hours.

Curran: Just a couple more questions for you.....who on the current roster do you see as the next big star in the business?

Chord: Nicky Champion, without a doubt....that kid has everything you need to be a superstar.....charisma, athleticism, talent and a good mind for the industry.

Curran: Besides your son, which wrestler would you like to bring into USPW?

Chord: Dan Stone Jr....I have a ton of respect for his old man, and that kid can just flat out kill it in the ring.

Curran: And to wrap things up, we have a couple questions sent in via email....first, is there someone on the current MAW roster that you would consider bringing to USPW, and what is your biggest planned change for the USPW?

Chord: I am going to answer those out of order.....the one thing I plan to change is try to modernize the product without losing what Sam [strong] has worked so hard to build. I think that the tag team division needs some new blood and so does the roster....all will say is, stay tuned. And as far as anyone on the current MAW roster......I would have to say either Casey Valentine or Bret Starr. Those two kids have a really bright future, and have some great bloodlines to boot....just don't tell Peter [Valentine] I said that about his nephew. HA!

Curran: And that will wrap up our Q&A with Rip Chord.....next week we will chat with The Hardcore American, Chris Caulfield...if you have any questions for Chris, please submit them....see you next time.

Last Weeks Show Grades

American Wrestling #321

(Pre-Show) - Andre Jones & Atlas d. Freddie Datsun & Darryl Devine (D+)

(Pre-Show) - Java d. Novak (D+)

(Pre-Show) - Belle Bryden d. Raven Robinson ©

(Pre-Show) - Chris Caulfield d. Danny Rushmore (C+)

Natural Storm d. Giant Redwood & Dusty Ducont (C-)

Tribal Warrior d. Charlie Thatcher (D+)

James Justice & Enygma d. Peter Valentine & Jumbo Jackson (C+)

Tyson Baine d. The Force ©

OVERALL SHOW GRADE (C+)

Company News & Notes

• Opened the USPW Wrestling Academy
  • Bruce The Giant named head trainer at USPW Wrestling Academy
  • Announced a working agreement with reopened Texas Wrestling League
  • Purchased TWL Championship & TWL Tag Team Titles
  • Signed Brook Tyler, Konrad Paul, Alan Parent, Eve Runcord, Giant Brody, Irwin Gutmann, Lily Snyder, Ernest Youngman, Canadian Crusher, Marvel Malloy, Curtis Jenkins, Riley McManus and Storm Spillane and sent them to TWL.
  • Signed Al The Hillbilly & Pete The Hillbilly to Pay Per Appearance Contracts
  • Signed Tamara McFly, Akima Brave & Kid Toma to Written Contracts

Development Report

• Dean Daniels announced as new owner of TWL
  • TWL Standing Room Only announced for Wednesday, January 30th.

Great first show, TheCrippler. Looking forward to reading what you do here with USPW.

Nice first show .. I'm in.

Thanks guys, I am a big and of your dynasty's so this means a lot.

The next show will be up later tonight, had some real life obligations get in the way.

Interesting to see TWL in here. One of my post-Supreme Challenge scenarios in my diary will have the TWL getting reopened as a second feeder promotion for the SWF, but I did it by creating a new promotion and naming it "Texas Wrestling League (SWF feeder)" to distinguish it from the original one that shows as "no longer in business." Did the promotion reopen by itself or did you do the same and create a new promotion and call it TWL?

Interesting to see TWL in here. One of my post-Supreme Challenge scenarios in my diary will have the TWL getting reopened as a second feeder promotion for the SWF, but I did it by creating a new promotion and naming it "Texas Wrestling League (SWF feeder)" to distinguish it from the original one that shows as "no longer in business." Did the promotion reopen by itself or did you do the same and create a new promotion and call it TWL?

Before I started the diary, I went into the editor and changed the status of the company to active and in the company relationships, I made it the property of the USPW. I wanted a company that had some history established and titles that were already created.

<p>American Wrestling #322</p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/Cripplers%20USPW/USPW_zpsaf65a107.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/Cripplers%20USPW/USPW_zpsaf65a107.jpg</span></a><p> </p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/Cripplers%20USPW/USPW_zps0dc5ace4.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/Cripplers%20USPW/USPW_zps0dc5ace4.jpg</span></a><p> Episode #322</p><p> <span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-size:14px;">Live Television Broadcast</span></span></p><p> <span style="font-size:14px;">Wednesday: J</span><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-size:14px;">anuary</span></span><span style="font-size:14px;"> 9th, </span><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-size:14px;">2013</span></span></p><p> <span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-size:14px;">The United Center</span></span></span></p><p> <span style="font-size:8px;">Attendance - 12,342</span></p><p> </p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><em>The show opens with highlights from Tyson Baine's interview where he claims that Nicky Champion turned his back on him when he was in need of his help. He claims that Champion helped someone named 'Jake' and because of that, he was going to bring pain and fire to the World Champ. We then see clips of Baine destroying The Force with the audio of Baine warning that The Force has put his nose somewhere it does not belong. The video cuts to where Baine was about to ignite a fireball at The Force, but Champion comes in and makes the save with a chair. The video ends with Baine walking back up the ramp, laughing at Champion and it ends with two words.....</em></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><em> </em></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><em> </em></span></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><em><span style="font-size:18px;"><strong>Who's Jake?</strong></span></em></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><em> </em></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><em> </em></span></p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><em><em>As the video ends, commentators Danny Jillefski and Emily McQueen are sitting at their announce table just off to the side of the entrance ramp. </em></em></span></span></p><p> </p><p> </p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p><a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/DannyJillefski_alt1_zps54eb240f.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/DannyJillefski_alt1_zps54eb240f.jpg</span></a><a href="http://media.photobucket.com/user/brettney1980/media/wrestling%20stuff/AMW%20Wrestling/QueenEmily_alt3.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo302/brettney1980/wrestling%20stuff/AMW%20Wrestling/QueenEmily_alt3.jpg</span></a></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> </p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><em> </em><em><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>Jillefski</strong></span></em><em><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">: Hello and welcome from the shores of Lake Michigan here in Chicago Illinois....I am Danny Jillefski and as always I am joined by my partner, Emily McQueen. And Emily, we just saw the video of the end of last week's show and all I have to say is, what the heck is going on between Tyson Baine and Nicky Champion?</span></em></p><p><em><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></em><em><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>McQueen: </strong></span></em><em><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">I think the bigger question is who the heck is Jake and what role does he have to play in all of this madness?</span></em></p><p><em><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></em><em><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>Jillefski</strong></span></em><em><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">: Well tonight we may find out a little more because The Monster is in action as he will take on Freddie Datsun.</span></em></p><p><em><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></em><em><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>McQueen: </strong></span></em><em><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">I don't know who in their right mind would want to get in between Baine and Champion, but I give credit to Datsun, he is brave....stupid, but brave.</span></em></p><p><em><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></em><em><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>Jillefski</strong></span></em><em><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">: Also last week, Sam Strong had to be taken out of the building by paramedics after someone attacked him backstage. His good friend, Rip Chord said that he is personally going to get to the bottom of the attack. The first match to determine the new number one contenders for the Tag Titles begins tonight, as the former five time champions, The Towers of Power will take on the returning team of Al and Pete, The Hillbillys.</span></em></p><p><em><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></em><em><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>McQueen: </strong></span></em><em><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">I don't know where those two giant oafs have been the last couple years, but they should have stayed there. Rushmore and Muscles are on a mission to get those titles for the sixth time.</span></em></p><p><em><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></em><em><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>Jillefski</strong></span></em><em><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">: Not one, but two titles are up for grabs as Womens champion, Melody as accepted Belly Bryden's challenge from last week and Tribal Warrior will defend his Television Title against Darryl Devine.</span></em></p><p><em><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></em><em><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>McQueen: </strong></span></em><em><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">Hard to see either champion lose, although I ran into Bryden before the show and she looks angry and focused, I could see an upset there.</span></em></p><p><em><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></em><em><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>Jillefski</strong></span></em><em><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">: And finally James Justice will look to exact some revenge on Peter Valentine for his heinous act of steeling the mask off Enygma's face in the middle of the ring.</span></em></p><p><em><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></em><em><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>McQueen: </strong></span></em><em><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">I never understood the big deal about masks...if you don't want people to steel your mask, don't wear one....if you don't want people to know who you are, then stay in your mommy's basement and out of the ring.</span></em></p><p><em><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></em></p><p><em><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> *Back in Black (AC/DC) begins to play*</span></em></p><p><em><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></em></p><p><em><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></em><em><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>Jillefski: </strong></span></em><em><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">Well from the sounds of that, it looks like our the man in charge is coming to the ring and he has something to say....let's go to the ring and hear what Rip Chord has to say.</span></em></p><p><em><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></em></p><p><em><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></em></p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong> </strong></span><a href="http://media.photobucket.com/user/SWF_Fan/media/TCW%20Suits/RipChord_FINisher1.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy295/SWF_Fan/TCW%20Suits/RipChord_FINisher1.jpg</span></a></p><p> </p><p> </p></div><p></p><p></p><p> <span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong> </strong></span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong><em>Chord</em></strong></span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><em>: Last week, a very close friend of mine was attacked and had to be taken out of the building on a stretcher. Back in my day, when you had a beef with someone, you were a man about it and came at them head on, not like a little coward and do it from behind. Now I guess I am just old fashioned, but if you did something like this, you wouldn't get off scott free. So I am going to be crystal clear....I have made a list of suspects....so, whoever is behind this better get their ass out here right now and answer for this or I am going to make life a living hell for the names on this list.....starting with YOU, Tyson Baine....</em></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><em> </em></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><em> *The video board lights up with Tyson Baine's entrance video and his music blares.....the monster walks only to the top of the ramp....</em></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><em> </em></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><em> </em></span></p><p><a href="http://media.photobucket.com/user/jester_x7769/media/TEW%20Alts/TysonBaineAlt3copy.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r461/jester_x7769/TEW%20Alts/TysonBaineAlt3copy.jpg</span></a></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong> </strong></span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong><em>Baine</em></strong></span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><em>: Are you sure you want to do this Rip? Are you sure you want to get on my bad side like Sam Strong's golden boy, Nicky Champion? Think about it....what do I have to gain by taking out Sam Strong? I already have a World Title match at Stars, Stripes and Slams.....I have the undivided attention of Nicky.....and finally, I wasn't anywhere near Sam when he was attacked.....I was talking to the fans about Nicky.....so let me make it perfectly clear...old man....You better think twice about keeping my name on that list, or the next list you make to find out who attacked you will only need one name.....MINE!!! </em></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><em> </em></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><em> *He drops the mic and heads back behind the curtain....just as Rip is about to speak again, the lights flicker and the video board lights up with a silhouette of man, sitting at a table in front of the USPW logo.....</em></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><em> </em></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><em> </em></span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><em><strong>Mystery Man</strong></em></span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><em>: Ha Ha Ha....you are so predictable Mister Chord....the answer you seek is right in front of you, yet so far away. You are looking in all the right places, yet all the wrong ones. Change is coming Rip....you either get on board or get the hell out of our way.....we will see each other very soon.....Welcome to the new age.....have a nice day.</em></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><em> </em></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><em> *The board goes dark, and then lights back up with:</em></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><em> </em></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><em> </em></span></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/Cripplers%20USPW/eed362b0-c2a5-43ab-8f68-879df1d21c64_zpsf2e86151.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/Cripplers%20USPW/eed362b0-c2a5-43ab-8f68-879df1d21c64_zpsf2e86151.jpg</span></a></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><a href="http://media.photobucket.com/image/line/burket99/line.jpg?o=56" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r505/burket99/line.jpg</span></a></p><p><em><strong> </strong></em></p><p><em><strong> </strong></em></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36222" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match #1</span></strong></p></div><p></p></div><p></p></div><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> </span></strong><strong><em>For the USPW Television Title</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/Cripplers%20USPW/USPWTV_red_zps799ee73c.jpg</span></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><a href="http://s757.photobucket.com/user/Cverse_Rerender/media/ewanite/TribalWarrior-1.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/Cverse_Rerender/ewanite/TribalWarrior-1.jpg</span></a><a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/Cripplers%20USPW/VS_zps319e3a03.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/Cripplers%20USPW/VS_zps319e3a03.jpg</span></a><span>http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/Cverse_Rerender/J%20Silver/DarrylDevine-1.jpg</span> </p><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p></p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p></p></div><p> <strong>Tribal Warrior © vs Darryl Devine</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p></p><p> </p><p></p><p> <span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">* Tribal Warrior and Devine shook hands to star the bout, and it was pretty even, with a few near falls. As Warrior began to get the advantage, Andre Jones would run down and attack him, making the referee throw out the match and award the win to Tribal Warrior via DQ.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>Tribal Warrior defeated Darryl Devine in 6:25 when Darryl Devine was disqualified when Andre Jones ran in and attacked Tribal Warrior. Tribal Warrior makes defense number 5 of his USPW Television title.</strong></span></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p></div></blockquote><span>http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/Cverse_Rerender/Trell/AndreJones.jpg</span><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></span></p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">*Jones continues the attack on Tribal Warrior, he then turns his attention on Devine who tried to help Warrior, only to be on the receiving end of a running shoulder attack and be tossed to the outside. </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span><span>http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/Cverse_Rerender/ewanite/Java-1.jpg</span></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">Java runs down to the ring and chases Jones away, saving his partner more of a beating. Java helps Warrior to his feet and they begin to taunt Jones to get into the ring, but from the crowd two unknown men jump the rail and destroy Savage Fury.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span><a href="http://media.photobucket.com/user/thetramp_photos/media/SWF/AkimaBrave_Marshall1.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/SWF/AkimaBrave_Marshall1.jpg</span></a><a href="http://photobucket.com/images/kid%20toma" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/SWF/KidToma_alt2.jpg</span></a></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>M. Umaga</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">: We are The Samoan Wildboyz....Malili and Tama.....we are here to send a message to these two fake chumps and teach them to respect he Samoan heritage. You two have been "Americanized" and it's time you remembered where you came from! </span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p></div><p></p><p> </p></div><p></p><p> </p></div><p></p><p> </p></div><p></p><p> </p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p></div><p></p><p> </p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <a href="http://media.photobucket.com/image/line/burket99/line.jpg?o=56" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r505/burket99/line.jpg</span></a></p><p> </p></div><p></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36222" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match #2</span></strong></p></div><p></p></div><p></p></div><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> </span></strong><strong><em>USPW Tag Title Contender Quarter-Final</em></strong></p><p> </p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p><span>http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/Cverse_Rerender/ewanite/AlTheHillybilly.jpg</span><span>http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/Cverse_Rerender/ewanite/PeteTheHillbilly.jpg</span><a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/Cripplers%20USPW/VS_zps319e3a03.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/Cripplers%20USPW/VS_zps319e3a03.jpg</span></a><span>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i290/sheepyx/USPW/USPW%20Wrestlers/DannyRushmore.jpg</span><span>http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/Cverse_Rerender/jtlant/MickMuscles.jpg</span> </p><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p></p></div><p> <strong>The Hillbillys vs The Towers of Power</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p></p><p> </p><p></p><p> <span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">* The fans gave a big pop to the returning Hillbillys as they came out first. They did their normal select a couple kids from the front row and dance with them in the ring. Rushmore and Muscles came out and were all business as they had total control the entire match. Easy win via a Bulldozer Powerbomb.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>The Towers Of Power defeated The Hillbillys in 6:35 when Mick Muscles defeated Pete The Hillbilly by pinfall with a Bulldozer Powerbomb.</strong></span></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p><a href="http://media.photobucket.com/user/jester_x7769/media/TEW%20Alts/TysonBaineAlt3copy.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r461/jester_x7769/TEW%20Alts/TysonBaineAlt3copy.jpg</span></a></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> </p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><em><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">Tyson Baine is shown backstage having a conversation without someone off screen. As the camera pans back, it is revealed that he is actually talking to himself, apparently hearing voices. He begins to yell "NICKY!!!! as the shot fades out.</span></em></p><p> </p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36222" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match #3</span></strong></p></div><p></p></div><p></p></div><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> </span></strong><strong><em>For the USPW Womens Title</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/Cripplers%20USPW/USPW_Womens_zpsf2f3cc50.jpg</span></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span>http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q674/cverse_rerender2/J%20Silver/Melody_zps6375107f.jpg</span><a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/Cripplers%20USPW/VS_zps319e3a03.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/Cripplers%20USPW/VS_zps319e3a03.jpg</span></a><span>http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/Cverse_Rerender/J%20Silver/BelleBryden_alt1-1.jpg</span> </p><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p></p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p></p></div><p> <strong>Melody © vs Belle Bryden</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p></p><p> </p><p></p><p> <span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">* A typical womens match, Bryden started out with control and then Melody would capitalize on a missed move. Both women would go back and forth with near pins. Near the end, Alicia Strong came to the top of the ramp as if she was scouting both women. This distracted Bryden enough for Melody to land a Melody Maker or the win.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>Melody defeated Belle Bryden in 8:03 by pinfall with a Melody Maker. Melody makes defense number 1 of her USPW Womens title. </strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong> </strong></span></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p></div></blockquote><a href="http://media.photobucket.com/image/line/burket99/line.jpg?o=56" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r505/burket99/line.jpg</span></a><p><em><strong> </strong></em></p><p><em><strong> </strong></em><span>http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q674/cverse_rerender2/J%20Silver/Melody_zps6375107f.jpg</span><span>http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/Cverse_Rerender/J%20Silver/AliciaStrong-1.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><em><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">As we come back from commercial, Alicia Strong and Melody are in the ring, and are squaring off, unhappy about something. The argument soon turns physical, and Enygma and Chris Caulfield run down before a wild brawl breaks out. Eventually a number of officials hit the ring and help pull them apart before the ladies kill each other.</span></em></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36222" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match #4</span></strong></p></div><p></p></div><p></p></div><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> </span></strong></p><p> </p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span>http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r461/jester_x7769/TEW%20Alts/TysonBaineAlt3copy.jpg</span><a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/Cripplers%20USPW/VS_zps319e3a03.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/Cripplers%20USPW/VS_zps319e3a03.jpg</span></a><span>http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/Cverse_Rerender/jtlant/FreddieDatsun_alt.jpg</span> </p><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p></p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p></p></div><p> <strong>Tyson Baine vs Freddie Datsun</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p></p><p> </p><p></p><p> <span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">* Datsun comes out to Stayin' Alive (</span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">N-Trance) to a big pop by the crowd, but he doesn't do his normal routine in the ring, he just stares back up the ramp waiting for Baine. As soon as Baine gets near the ring, Datsun jumps through the ropes and takes the fight to the big man. He has control for a little while, but like the week before, Baine seemed to only be toying with him and eventually lands a big chokeslam. Baine begins to scream "</span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>NICKY!!!"</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> as he lands multiple Hades Bombs for the win.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>Tyson Baine defeated Freddie Datsun in 7:38 by pinfall with a Hades Bomb.</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong> </strong></span></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p></div></blockquote><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">* After the match, Baine continues the attack on Datsun, who is helpless to do anything. Baine goes under the ring and sets up a table on the outside of the ring and then climbs back into the ring and launches Datsun over the top rope through the table. Baine stands in the middle of the ring screaming </span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>"NICKY!!" </strong></span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">Just then the video board lights up....</span><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></p><p><span>http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q674/cverse_rerender2/J%20Silver/NickyChampion_zps808d0e2e.jpg</span></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>Champion</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">: TYSON!!! TYSON!!! I am up here! Now you know I am not in the arena tonight, so I can't come down there and do what I want, but this has gone too far! It's true that you and I have unfinished business together, and at Stars, Stripes and Slams, you and I will meet for the World Title.....but not in any normal match....no....since you want to take me to Hell....why don't we make our match a Hell in a Cell match! Oh and before I forget....in two weeks, I have a special surprise opponent for you.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> *Baine smiles and you can make out a sinister smile under his mask, then he screams</span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong> "NICKY!!!" </strong></span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">as the we go to commercial.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><a href="http://media.photobucket.com/image/line/burket99/line.jpg?o=56" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r505/burket99/line.jpg</span></a></p><p> </p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36222" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Main Event</span></strong></p></div><p></p></div><p></p></div><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> </span></strong></p><p> </p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span>http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/Cverse_Rerender/jtlant/Liberty.jpg</span><a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/Cripplers%20USPW/VS_zps319e3a03.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/Cripplers%20USPW/VS_zps319e3a03.jpg</span></a><span>http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd99/chuck_jaywalk/USPW/PeterValentine.jpg</span> </p><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p></p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p></p></div><p> <strong>James Justice vs Peter Valentine</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p></p><p> </p><p></p><p> <span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">* Peter Valentine comes out first wearing the mask he stole from Enygma last week. He gets into the ring and takes a mic and begins to taunt Enygma for not being man enough to face him tonight. Jump (Van Halen) hits and Justice runs to the ring and attacks Valentine. Justice had control of the match, until a well placed low blow from Valentine turned it to his favor. Justice would try a roll up, but Valentine would reverse it by using the ropes to get the pin.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>Peter Valentine defeated James Justice in 15:26 by pinfall while using the ropes for leverage.</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong> </strong></span></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p></div></blockquote><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">After the match, Valentine would use the hammer from the ring bell on Justice and begin to lay a beating on him. He would then tie him in the ropes and continue the assault.</span><p> </p><p> </p><p><span>http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/Cverse_Rerender/jtlant/Enygma.jpg</span></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">Enygma would run down from the back and grab the hammer from Valentine, tossing it from the ring. They would trade blows, until Enygma got the upper hand, then Valentine would roll outside and back up the ramp. </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></p><p> <span>http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/Cverse_Rerender/jtlant/ChrisCaulfield.jpg</span></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">Man in the Box (Alice in Chains) would begin to play and out walked The Hardcore American, Chris Caulfield...wearing jeans and his new USPW Made in the USA T-Shirt. Valentine doesn't know what to do, so he turns and runs back toward the ring, then seeing Enygma and Justice in the ring, makes his escape through the crowd. Caulfield shares high fives with Justice and Enygma, before climbing into the ring, where he takes out a mic from his back pocket...</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>Caulfield</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">: I want to thank Mister Chord for letting me come out here and take this time to issue a challenge to the biggest, baddest man in USPW. Bruce The Giant....you and I go way back....we have walked the aisle together as a team, and against each other as opponents. We have had some epic battles but I have never been able to get the better of you....you always seem to know how to counter anything I am about to throw at you. Normally a smart man would probably stay away from you and just chalk it up to you just being the better man.....well as you all know, I am not the normal...and probably not the smartest man out there.....so here is my proposition. At Stars, Stripes and Slams, I want another match with you Bruce....and before you call Commissioner Doom or Rip Chord and say no, hear me out.....you are the only mountain I have left to conquer Bruce. I want this match with you so bad that I am willing to put my career on the line......if you beat me Bruce, I will leave USPW and the business I love......think about it Bruce......think about it....</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> The show ends with the camera on Caulfied's face, and both Jillefski and McQueen saying how stunned they are that Caulfield would put his career on the line against a man he has never defeated.....</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></p><p> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/Cripplers%20USPW/USPW_alt_zps5dadd9fc.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/Cripplers%20USPW/USPW_alt_zps5dadd9fc.jpg</span></a></p><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p></div><p></p><p> </p></div><p></p><p> </p></div><p></p><p> </p></div><p></p><p> </p></div><p></p><p> </p></div><p></p><p> </p></div><p></p><p> </p></div><p></p><p> </p></div><p></p><p> </p></div><p></p>

<p>American Wrestling #323 Preview</p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/Cripplers%20USPW/USPW_zpsaf65a107.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/Cripplers%20USPW/USPW_zpsaf65a107.jpg</span></a><p> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/Cripplers%20USPW/USPW_zps0dc5ace4.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/Cripplers%20USPW/USPW_zps0dc5ace4.jpg</span></a></p><p> Episode #323</p><p> Wednesday, January 16th 2013</p><p> Bryce Jordan Center</p><p> University Park, PA.</p><p> </p><p> </p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36222" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> </p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;">Tyson Baine once again destroyed another opponent, this time the victim was Freddie Datsun. After the match, Nicky Champion appeared via satellite and challenged Baine to a Hell in a Cell for the World Title. </span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Rip Chord addressed the attack on Sam Strong, but was interrupted by an unknown man claiming the answer was right in front of him and that the dawn of the new age is coming. Rip has invited the mystery man to the ring, will he accept?</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> For two weeks in a row, Andre Jones has attacked Tribal Warrior, but this last week, Java came to the aid of his partner. But both member of Savage Fury were attacked by Malili and Tama Umaga, claiming Savage Fury have lost their roots. This week, Savage Fury will team with Darryl Devine and take on The Samoans and Jones.</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> The tournament to name the new #1 contenders to the Tag Team Titles will continues this week, as the former five time NOTBPW Tag Champs, The McWade Brothers will take on former MAW staple, The Atlantic Connection. </span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> "The Hardcore American" Chris Caulfield put his career on the line at Stars, Stripes and Slams against Bruce The Giant, but this week he will take on T-Rex in the Main Event.</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Plus Peter Valentine will take on The Force, and Raven Robinson will face Cherry Bomb.</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> All this and more!! Tune into American Wrestling, this Wednesday night as we come to you LIVE from University Park, Pennsylvania!</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></span><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Confirmed Matches</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> The Atlantic Connection vs The McWade Brothers </span><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="font-family:'Courier New';">- #1 Contender to Tag Team Titles Tournament</span></span><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> Raven Robinson vs Cherry Bomb</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> Savage Fury & Darryl Devine vs Samoan Wildboyz & Andre Jones</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> The Force vs Peter Valentine</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Courier New';"> Chris Caulfield vs T-Rex</span></p><p> </p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p></div></blockquote>

<p>The Atlantic Connection vs <strong>The McWade Brothers </strong>- #1 Contender to Tag Team Titles Tournament </p><p>

Raven Robinson vs<strong> Cherry Bomb</strong></p><p>

Savage Fury & Darryl Devine vs<strong> Samoan Wildboyz & Andre Jones</strong></p><p>

<strong>The Force</strong> vs Peter Valentine</p><p>

Chris Caulfield vs <strong>T-Rex</strong></p>

The Atlantic Connection vs The McWade Brothers - #1 Contender to Tag Team Titles Tournament

Raven Robinson vs Cherry Bomb

Savage Fury & Darryl Devine vs Samoan Wildboyz & Andre Jones

The Force vs Peter Valentine

Chris Caulfield vs T-Rex

<p>The Atlantic Connection vs <strong>The McWade Brothers</strong> - #1 Contender to Tag Team Titles Tournament </p><p>

Raven Robinson vs <strong>Cherry Bomb</strong></p><p>

Savage Fury & Darryl Devine vs <strong>Samoan Wildboyz & Andre Jones</strong></p><p>

The Force vs <strong>Peter Valentine</strong></p><p>

<strong>Chris Caulfield</strong> vs T-Rex</p>

<p>The Atlantic Connection vs <strong>The McWade Brothers</strong> - #1 Contender to Tag Team Titles Tournament </p><p>

Savage Fury & Darryl Devine vs <strong>Samoan Wildboyz & Andre Jones</strong></p><p>

<strong>The Force</strong> vs Peter Valentine</p><p>

<strong>Chris Caulfield</strong> vs T-Rex</p>

<p><span style="font-family:Verdana;">The Atlantic Connection vs </span><span style="font-family:Verdana;"><strong>The McWade Brothers</strong></span><span style="font-family:Verdana;"> - #1 Contender to Tag Team Titles Tournament </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Verdana;">

Raven Robinson vs </span><span style="font-family:Verdana;"><strong>Cherry Bomb</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Verdana;">

Savage Fury & Darryl Devine vs</span><span style="font-family:Verdana;"><strong> Samoan Wildboyz & Andre Jones</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Verdana;">

The Force vs </span><span style="font-family:Verdana;"><strong>Peter Valentine</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Verdana;">

</span><span style="font-family:Verdana;"><strong>Chris Caulfield</strong></span><span style="font-family:Verdana;"> vs T-Rex</span></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/Cripplers%20USPW/Header700a_zps6343a34d.png.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/Cripplers%20USPW/Header700a_zps6343a34d.png</span></a><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><em><span style="font-size:12px;">Inside United States Pro Wrestling</span></em></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><em><span style="font-size:12px;"> with Samuel Curran</span></em></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><em> </em></span></p><p> <a href="http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ohiodevil/media/SamuelCurran_zpsb69cd83a.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/ohiodevil/SamuelCurran_zpsb69cd83a.jpg</span></a></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><em><span style="font-size:12px;">Tonight's Special Guest: Chris Caulfield</span></em></span></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/Cverse_Rerender/jtlant/ChrisCaulfield.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36222" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> </p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><strong>Curran</strong>: My guest tonight has been with the USPW since the Summer of 2007 and has held the Television Title on two occasions. He has become a fan favorite for his hard work and dedication to the business, my guest tonight...The Hardcore American, Chris Caulfield</p></div><p> </p><p> <strong>Caulfield</strong>: Thanks Sam, it's great to be here.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Curran</strong>: Chris, why did you choose to come to USPW almost 6 years ago?</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Caulfield</strong>: Well, back in 2007, Phil Vilbert was forced to close DAVE due to rising costs and the loss of some of our top stars. I had a few offers from the SWF and one from a company in Japan, but I decide that I wanted to take a few months off and weigh my options. My original plan was to sit out until January or February, but Sam Strong called me and convinced me to come work here....best decision I could have made.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Curran</strong>: So why not the SWF?</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Caulfield</strong>: I knew that I would be buried at the bottom of the card, I mean they already had guys like Rich Money, Jack Bruce, Eric Eisen and Steve Frehley as stars or up and coming stars, so if I went there it was going to just be for a paycheck, and that is not how I want to look at this business. I also talked to John 'Nemesis' Campbell and he said that there was no way in hell that things had changed there. He said that if you didn't kiss the Eisen's asses, you would be buried by the politics, and that again is not for me. I just want to come to the arena, entertain the fans, sign a few autographs and take a few photos and hit the bar with the guys or go crash in my hotel room. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Curran</strong>: You made your name in DAVE, winning the Tag Titles once and the Unified Title three different times....what is your most memorable match and who was your favorite to wrestle?</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Caulfield</strong>: Wow...I don't think I have just one match that stands out to me more than another....but if I had to answer, I would say was when I won my first Unified Title in 1999 from Eric Tyler. Eric and I talked about taking the fight up to the second level of seats and both of us taking a bump off one of the balcony's through some tables. When we landed, Eric missed one of the mats to help break our fall and ended up tearing up his ankle, which caused him to miss 2 or 3 months. But the one thing we both remember about that match, the Hammerstein Ballroom was the loudest I had ever heard it. And as far as who my favorite to wrestle, it would have to be a toss up between Eric Tyler, Nemesis and Johnny Martin. All three of those guys knew what it took to bring the house down and like me, were not afraid to lay their bodies on the line for the company and the fans.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Curran</strong>: You announced last week on American Wrestling that at Stars, Stripes and Slams that you are willing to put your career on the line for a match with Bruce The Giant....are you really willing to walk away if you lose?</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Caulfield</strong>: In my six years here, the one man I have never been able to beat is Bruce. As I said last Wednesday, he and I have been tag partners and opponents, but the one thing I have never been able to do was beat him. He is my Everest, the one thing in my career I have never been able to conquer....and I know he is getting very picky about who and when he will climb into the ring, so I knew by raising the stakes, I could get him to agree to face me. Now, if I lose it will be the hardest thing I will ever have had to do in my life, walk away from the business I love.....but I am training every day and I do not plan to lose. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Curran</strong>: Just a couple more questions for you.....who on the current roster do you see as the next big star in the business?</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Caulfield</strong>: Like Rip said last week on your show, Nicky Champion, without a doubt....he has really put in the work to make himself one of the top wrestlers in the world. I have had the pleasure to wrestle him, and you just can tell when someone has got "it". </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Curran</strong>: What wrestler would you like to see in USPW?</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Caulfield</strong>: Tommy Cornell, without a doubt. He is the best wrestler in the world and I would love to face him.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Curran</strong>: And to wrap things up, we have a couple questions sent in via email....first, since you have only held the TV Title, is there one title that you want at shot at?</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Caulfield</strong>: Well everyone would love a shot at the World Title....but to be honest, I would love to get a tag partner and take a shot at the Tag Titles. And before you ask, no I do not have anyone in particular in mind that I want as my partner, I just think that at some point I would like a shot at the tag gold.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Curran</strong>: And finally....if you could open your own wrestling company...where would it be and why?</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Caulfield</strong>: If I had the money, I would approach Phil Vilbert about possibly bringing back DAVE. I know that Mitch Naess opened PSW to try and keep the old feel alive, but I think the PSW has evolved into its own entity, and that DAVE nostalgia is just about gone. I know that the guys people came out to see are mostly retired, but I think a lot of them would a chance at passing the torch to a new generation of DAVE stars.....</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Curran</strong>: And that will wrap up our Q&A with Chris Caulfield.....next week we will chat with the newly signed Dean McWade...if you have any questions for Dean, please submit them....see you next time.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p></p><p></p><p> </p></div></blockquote><div style="text-align:left;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Last Weeks Show Grades</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> </span></strong></p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">American Wrestling #322</span></p><p> </p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> (Pre-Show) - T-Rex d. KC Glenn (D)</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> (Pre-Show) - Java d. Dusty Ducont (D+)</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> (Pre-Show) - Natural Storm d. Atlas & Charlie Thatcher (D+)</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> (Pre-Show) - Chris Caulfield d. Giant Redwood (C-)</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> Tribal Warrior d. Darryl Devine (D)</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> Towers of Power d. The Hillbillys (D+)</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> Melody d. Belle Bryden (C+)</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> Tyson Baine d. Freddie Datsun (C+)</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> Peter Valentine d. James Justice ©</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> OVERALL SHOW GRADE ©</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Company News & Notes</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> </span></strong></p><ul><li><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">Signed Samuel Curran. Joanne Rodriguez, Dean & Dallas McWade to Written Contracts</span><br /></li><li><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">Recalled Riley McManus & Curtis Jenkins from Development (TWL)</span><br /></li><li><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">Announced the creation of a new PPV event, where wrestlers from around the world will compete against each other. Details still to come.</span><br /></li><li><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">Announced a working agreement with NOTBPW to compete in the Best in the World Pay-Per-View.</span><br /><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></li></ul><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> Development Report</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> </span></strong></p><ul><li><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">Signed Mitch Naess, Sara Marie York, Catherine Quine and Wilson Carlisle to Pay-Per-Appearance contracts.</span><br /><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span><br /></li><li><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">TWL Standing Room Only announced for Wednesday, January 30th.</span></li></ul></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36222" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"></blockquote><p> </p></div><p></p>

The Force vs <strong>Peter Valentine</strong></p><p>

<strong> Chris Caulfield </strong>vs T-Rex</p>

• 3 weeks later...
Unfortunately this diary has come to an end. I have just not been able to get into writing the angles and interviews like I want. But all this did was open the door for me to start up a new project/diary, hopefully what readers I did have will enjoy the new idea. Maybe someday I will be able to come back to USPW and do it the way I originally intended.

Archived