The Challenge: Rivals 2 - Fantasy Game

masterded

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Mr T Jobs To Me" data-cite="Mr T Jobs To Me" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36230" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So looking at who we have left, TakerNGN is the odds-on favorite. I'd need a Frank/Johnny win, Marlon/Jordan 2nd, and Diem at least 2nd to have a shot. Rev would win if Camila and Jemmye won. Psycho Sam might have a shot if CT and Aneesa's teams won.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I honestly didn't think I even had a shot to win this season as I took a gamble on a few of my draft picks not knowing how they would do. It's still a close race with four people having the chance to win this year of the fantasy game. The final will definately be interesting I can't wait!</p>

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Week 11 Scores:

underlined means eliminated

Aneesa Ferreira -11

Diem Brown -6

Camila Nakagawa 14

Jemmye Carroll 39

Heather Cooke 30

Cara Maria Sorbello 3

Emily Schromm -4

Paula Meronek 3

Chris "CT" Tamburello 1

Wes Bergmann 1

Frank Sweeney 6

Johnny Devenanzio 10

Jordan Wiseley 1

Marlon Williams 4

Team Scores

Week 11

Imarevenant 49

TakerNGN74 35

Mr T Jobs To Me 8

masterded 6

moon_lit_tears 3

Psycho Sam -10

Total

Imarevenant 381

TakerNGN74 359

Mr T Jobs To Me 324

Psycho Sam 321

masterded 118

moon_lit_tears 69

Notes: Sucks that MTV already spoiled the 3rd place Males team like 3 weeks ago when they showed Frank and Bananas on the boat.

With one week to go here is a look at the possible out come for our league ignoring all points but final outcome points.

Both Mr. T and Taker will get 25 points for the rookies taking them to 359 and 384. Each team will have one person left except Taker (who as we just established is in the lead 5 min in to the start of next week) who has 3.

Looking just at the top 4 people Psych, Mr. T and Rev are guaranteed at least 50 points for place and at the most 100 each. Takers is guaranteed 200 and can get as must as 250. Unless someone goes crazy and basically kills a man the battle for 1st place is over.

<p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Week 12 Scores:</span></strong></p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">underlined means eliminated</span></p><p>

Heather Cooke 59</p><p>

Cara Maria Sorbello 48</p><p>

Emily Schromm 104</p><p>

Paula Meronek 95</p><p>

Chris "CT" Tamburello 106</p><p>

Wes Bergmann 99</p><p>

Frank Sweeney 57</p><p>

Johnny Devenanzio 59</p><p>

Jordan Wiseley 25</p><p>

Marlon Williams 25</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Week 12 Scores:</span></strong></p><p>

TakerNGN74 278</p><p>

Psycho Sam 106</p><p>

Imarevenant 104</p><p>

Mr T Jobs To Me 84</p><p>

masterded 57</p><p>

moon_lit_tears 48</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Total</strong></p><p>

TakerNGN74 637</p><p>

Imarevenant 436</p><p>

Psycho Sam 427</p><p>

Mr T Jobs To Me 418</p><p>

masterded 175</p><p>