Scramble! 7955 Workers, 235 Companies!

Alright, So I've been playing the game for the last month or so and decided I want to play with as many people as possible. Hence I have gone to great lengths to combine three huge worlds into one play-threw. I have combined Christians real world update with the Cornellverse as well as a conversion I did of the 9000-Verse (which I can't wait for the update.) + I added a Star Wars based Federation in Australia (which I will be Playing.) This is only a test run until the new 9000-Verse comes out, in which I will be switching over.

This wasn't the most easy process, and one of the main drawbacks was to import this many wrestlers a large amount of them wouldn't have contracts. Hence I decided that the scramble was on, and nobody got an initial contract. As it states in the title, I currently have almost 8000 Workers Divided to 235 Companies.... I have a feeling it's going to be a long loading time!

THEIR IS NO MASS EDIT FOR OVERNESS< I realized later that's probably good, because somebody does need overness at the beginning. What I did do, lower the respect and reputation by 50% across the board!

So obviously their are gonna be some weird match-ups, and I just wanted to record my mess into craziness! Hope You All Enjoy!

Alright, After Many....Many Errors (Based around people who didn't have title, which required a complete title vacation!) I finally got everything set up! I found out mass editing everybody's contract and removing it fixes the title problems, which saved hours of time!

Now to the actual playing, After about 1 minute of initializing I was off! I picked my favorite Avatar (El Avatar) and my newly created regional federation.

User Talents: Negotiation = 5, Motivating, Creativity & Leadership = 6, Diplomacy = 2 Obviously the skill I'll grow. Reputation Set at Average.

I saved all the unused Avatars, because heck 7955 Workers includes them.

WWE is obviously the biggest company in these mods, but I still choose my Star Wars Force Company. I arranged the database to give me a little extra money, as I'd be competing with RAW in hiring my god damn Jedi Up!

I selected the Booker position as I like having Goals, but because of the of contracts destruction, no company has an owner... let the battle begin!

Ranked 73rd in the world out of 235 Companies I feel I won't bankruptcy anytime soon, but that all depends on the talent I get.

Obviously The First Day every office is looking for a booker and a owner. While Emma Frost was the most searched for wrestler. I decide to sign her, but I'm limiting myself to a 20 Thou roster limit a month and that takes quite a sting (2.5G)

After this I scout for my Star Wars Characters, as they are who I'm really trying to test. Even the cheapest of them are highly expensive, and I may need to edit their skills to be cheaper but come on: their from star wars!

From the beginning I try an hire a majority of my main characters... And the majority of them are Too Big for my promotion :( have to modify my star wars mod :( I'll get back to you

Working Kinks

Alright, The Jedi's are still there, and when I restart this with the 9000 verse I will have a better situation set up. Until then lets continue, because I will have to wait to hire any of them.

Day 2 - News is Slow (CM Punk most entertaining)

Day 3- Retirement announcements across the board (Lantern Louis Lane,Ricky Fuji)

Hired - Jack Evans, Kenny Omega, Masto Yoshino, El Generico, Matt Cross, Nick Jackson, Paul Londen, Revenant (17 Bids Fail)

Day 4- Signed Announcer, CIMA, Johnny Storm, Mike Bucci, Mima, Sonjay Dutt (2 Bids Fail)

Day 5 - Announcer now = Announcer and Mike Belusie, Owners Rock The house

Of note: Billy Corgan (smashing pumpkins) owns SWF, Rorshach owns DBZ, Norman Osborn, Lex Luthor, Kingpin, Phoenix I all get companies (evil owns)

WWE Board also takes over.... R-Pro?

Also, somebody I really wanted on my promotion (Aayla Secura the blue chick from star wars that looks like blue chick from fifth element.) is now the owner of Zen :(

Jim Cornett and Mark Cuban also have feds, as does Electrico!

INIT and 4C have a non-aggression pact and MDC2 is immediately fighting CZCW. Hate hate hate!

Be back with Day 6

Hired: PAC

Victor Goliath, A semi-basic Manager from the cornel-verse becomes my owner

53 Head Booker Positions become open! I apply for Zen, just to test the waters, seeing as how one of my favorite Jedi now owns it... I doubt I'll take it.

New Goals: Can't fall below 62nd (hopefully wont be hard.) Can't hire MMA Crossover and people with the law (sounds like I'll be Zens main competition, so it should be entertaining!)

I would like to point out that I'm now at 188 Active Promotions with 7669 Workers, America has 66 Companies while Japan has 43 Leaving just 60ish promotions in the other four spots.

Day 7- Longest Load Time Yet

Bunch of new owners again Heihachi takes over SFC-EU, Darksied to FCF, Raiden to WNC, Tony Stark to NXT, Jack In the Box and OVW, Saren Arterius to ASW, Ontegra Hellsing to EVE, Ganthet and PCW, Bret Hart and Shine, Stephanie McMahon and CCW, Apocalypse and Grin, Mr. Fantastic and SSS.... Many more unoatble ones.

Hire Low Ki, Sterling Silver James and Necromancer

Day 8 - Even More Owners, King Vegeta and NJPW, Green Lantern Fame Scar, Kazuya Mishima takes ArcFight (Will be fighting Heihach in Europe), Galactus and GSW, Ganondorf owns EWA, Bison and UEW, MODOK and RTTI, and another Jedi down: Ahsoka Tano takes over BB!

A couple of new friendships and hatreds: CU/PCW shar wrestlers (non-existent) SFC and DBZ are non-agro

Hireds: Alfred Valentine, Original Lone Ranger (road agent) and Hallowarped

more goal: can't fall under regional!

Be back with Day 9!

Day 9 - Mon Week 2

Just a few days until my first Event, and I just barely have all my bases covered. Hopefully... Obviously everybody is scrambling for their roster.

I Hired my fav 2 from Zen : Lone Shark and Devil fish!

Loading, Loading... beating mass effect 3 while I let this load.....

Day 10? Yes!

The Hiring fest Has Begun!

Master Splinter, Josh Daniels and about 100 other people join a fed.

Braniac is the next head Booker for Westside Xtreme, and Burning Exile to DDT.

ZEN would hire me, but their only at 10g so I decline.

Hired: Halloween Knight! Take that ZEN!

Day - 11

More notable Hirings: Wonder Woman and USPW, Jinsei to BCG, Johnny Storm and INIT, Mr. Destructoid (Really?) is the head booker of JCW, Super Dragon booking FnQ, Capitan Wrtestling is booking DIW (Uh oh,) and Devilfish, Halloween Knight and Lone Shark are getting shared.

Roland (Borderlands Fame) Is beating people down in PBW,

I Hire..... Ron Troupe, Daily Planet Reporter! Hopefully his friend ship with Lois Lane will get me an in with Superman later! (Plus he's a decent Ref., the one thing I'm lacking for my first show)

Day - 12 - Loading Loading Loading! Load-back!

Battle Athletes offers Peace to about 5 Companies, most accept. MFC follows suite but end up angering more people than they partnership with.

Good Ol' Jim Ross is apparently a Dragon Ball Z Fan! Nice Signing!

Thor Joins TNA, yeah the god Thor is now the flagship of TNA, way better than Jeff Jarret :) It must be god day, Hercules also to DBZ. Black Widow to TNA. Warren Worthington III (Angel) is the new owner of NYWC. GLaDOS takes control of ACPW (I can only imagine the tests, all the tests!) Emma Frost owns B-Wild now. Paul Heyman owns a fed again to, taking over MFC.

Other Hires: Tick/ECCW, Conner Angel/YA, Michelangelo/4c (Must unite TMNT later!). Yoshi, Sailor Uranus, Baraka, and even the Macintosh OS get a job.

First Psycho: Blade Hart, being hired for two days, is already leaving FNCF.

162 Total News Stories, wow....

I hire my last hiring for the inaugural show, Spiffy Stan Standish. 1 More day till I book it.

Day 13 - My first Show!

Day 13, Lone Shark has now accepted PPA's from me and four other feds, He will probably become the Australian superstar!

The First Show is Hosted by R-Rise Pro, 123 Attendees, That is the company owned by the WWF Board! Glad to see they won't be doing anything soon, but they did pull a C rating.

Dr. Strange is the new owner of the WWE! That's gonna be interesting.

Alan Scott (The original Green Lantern), Chris Jericho, King Koopa, Mystique, Colt Cabanna, Brock Lesnar, Betelgeuse and a whole host of people get hired around the world. Bayonetta/ IQK, 214 Stories.

Halloween Knight set to become break out star for FORCE!, love it!

I Check Each Of My Employees Gimmick and try and fix the Heel/Face divide, as I have Faces Everywhere. OMG So many gimmicks, loving it! (Better than MCDonalds and S#!T.) I still make DevilFish a fish gimmick (causs lol) and make a British Hater gimmick for a fued I'm setting up.

I set up a few feuds before the show

DevilFish V. LoneShark

Alfred Valantine Vs. Trent Barreta

Halloween Knight and Necromancer Vs Low Ki Vs. PAC

Kenny Omega Vs. Johnny Storm (The one from real world) (Kenny hates him causs he's English.)

Check the backstage, and we are good to go.

First thing: Low Ki pulled a prank on Kenny Omega, leading to fighting... that bastar! I slap him on the wrist, he ignores it. I have a feeling since he's my only negative influence I'll be fining him soon.

Onto Booking, OMG so many matches. I keep forgetting about how epic I made this play-threw. Unfortunately, almost all are set to Default so I quick edit that! I Love how easy everything is in 2013. But even with the quick default editor i still look threw all the 1v1 matches and then get bored, we will do this as we go.

I choose a Scramble Cage 6 Man For The Master Of the Force! (although, I own no Jedi) I decide Trent Barreta 4 the win, so he can give some umph to his feud and feud Lone Shark Later. I specifically hired people who were decent high flyers so it's nice to know 6 of my main events will probably do well in this crazy match.

I check my tag team scene and notice I do have a few teams I can make. El Genrico and Paul London, Necromancer and Halloween Knight (The Dark Knights), Myasoto and PAC (World1) I have The Dark Knights take down El Genrico.

Johhny Storm Rocks Kenny Omega, but then gets rocked post match to start off that feud. I have my other two Upper Midcarders take off some more midcarders. I fight my Avatar Vs. Hallowarped, because I like to lose :) and it gives my opening status some covering up.

I notice that even with all my juggling I still have four heels left and one face. Quickly Turning Sonjay Dutt before his bedut, I put the last five people in a match and Nick Jackson is set to win.

Everybody has a match, and I've sandwiched what i could, here we go!

First Match, Nobody gets a less than C+ rating, I consider this a success. D- overall.

Next, HalloWarped Vs. Avatar (E), My char gets an A* Rating, Hallo just a C.

Sterling James keenan V. Masato Yoshino (D+) B+,A* Gimmicks respectively

CIMA V. Jack Evans (C-) B, A* Respectivly

Johny Storm V. Kenny omega (D+) B Gimmicks

Beat Down, E- I need to work on booking better promos!

Dark Knights V. Generico & London (D+) B- Lowest gimmick, two A*

NOTE: El Generico and Paul suck togather, no more of that.

Six Way title Match (C-) :( Lone Shark got the lowest rating with a C+,

Trent was way to tired for his long match, I think I need to lower my event times.

Over all D+, lost popularity. Hmmmmm, to be expected with a random pick of guys i guess, maybe next time just three/four really good matches.

Till next time.

Week 3

Instead of the Day by Day, I'm going to switch up to week by week which means I won't be paying quite so much attention to the signings and such, but if I spot a big one I'll let you know.

Like Superman joining Marvel/DC (MDC2).

Bobby Heenan Retires

The first round of more than one show is on Wednesday. (4 Shows)

BatMan and Jean Grey in the WWE!

Lando Calrissian is apart of ZERO1- AU < i put a negotiation in

I hire Aurra Sing (SW assassin from the first movie, and quite a bit of the written universe) and Vertigo.

5 More shows,

USPW has Brock Lesner, Randy Orton, John Cena, and... THE FLASH that looks like it's gonna be entertaining.

I check on WWE, thinking they should have atleast enough to put on one show, they have fallen to Cult for missing a grip of shows it seems.

Duke Nukem is signed to OLD, classic! He's also part of NXT, confusingly enough !

I hire Nick Jackson, The Tick (spoon!), Super Zero and Lando Calrissian!!!

TOEI has Sub-Zero and Lui Kang,

Vegetta and WWE!

My second favorite Avatar, Jack Avatar, wins the Youth Action Top Contender!

ROH gets Spike (From Buffy)

I get Man O' War and Xcalibur + The Mask (Jim Carrey)

Setting Up some more tag teams and dropping the one (El Generico / London)

Make a title to give to Halloween and Necromancer. (Calling it - The Rule Of Two.)

While making the title I realize that Trent Barreta doesn't have the belt, I probably forgot to set that in the last Main Event... whoops.

Chris Jericho is the SOTBPW Champion! Good For Him (Campeon de Mundo)

Lui Kang lost his match for the TOEI Millenium Belt

Valentine (Resident Evil Fame) and Yun Lee are Feuding

RAW Sells out with an excellent show (Rated C-) Mostly from a beast Lando Interview that scores a B... I will be copying this on my next show!

I get Quinlan Voss (Obi-Wan Kenobi's class of jedi and his later life rival.), Alexander Banks and StarKiller (Force Unleashed)

Yes, alright I have my first Jedi/Sith Combo (although they could have better charisma.) So I'll throw Lando in there for a good three way feud.

21CW see's Bowser Defeat Saladin for the 21st Century Title

Death Defeats the Cole Train!

King II (DOA fame) defeats Escoria for the Intercontenential IWRG title

New WWE story line Vegeta & The Miz Vs. Iron Spider and Batman (I almost thought that said Iron Man and Batman, which would be an awsum tag team!

Week 4

Paul Wright and Marvel/Dc to start off the week.

Wolverine hits CGC as a signed contract.

WWE finally putting on shows, putting on a RAW (B) and Superstars (B),

Vegeta beat Nicky Champion and Iron Spider beat Dolph Zigger (good to see he's still loyal) and Batman beat Dolph Ziggler!

And Smackdown again the next day, Vegeta Beats Batman (seems to be a common theme), Spidey and Champion beat the Shield I.

On USPW John Cena beat Super Saiyajin Goku and Randy Orton wins the world title.

Duke Nukem NXT champion! + Iron man is rocking Mark Brisco

Perfect cell defeated Gambit and Paul Wright defeated.. Superman? whoa (POW)

Alright, I'm off to see the new Superman movie!

Week 4 is to be continued....

Yeah

Interesting how you've mixed the databases. I'll be following :D

It is, I probably should of toned it down a bit, for the first few days it was like 10 15 minute load times, now it's like half an hour (per day). I like it causs I can play another game for a bit, come back and check what happened. Hopefully once everybody gets their contract on and it's not 700+ events a day it will lower back again, but I'm assuming the first few months are gonna be super long.

<p>Feb Week 1</p><p> </p><p>

New superman movie = Epic! wouldn't miss it, the 3D was crazy their always at least three things going on on screen.</p><p> </p><p>

Not much epicness happened for the last of week 4, </p><p>

The Mask Defeated the Darkness and the Model defeated the Tick over in (Brit Columbia)</p><p>

Lando CAlrissian Owned up the RAW TV title</p><p> </p><p>

The first week of February, I started the game in 2013, just fyi.</p><p>

Royal Rumble and Nicky Champion is the new WWE Heavyweight Champion! (it's all in the name, apparently!) Iron Spider also won a 20 Man Royal Rumble! The Joker was just signed on as well.</p><p>

Stephen Colbert and Jay Chord are feuding in Street Fighting Championship</p><p>

Piccalo Jr won the CGC Canadian Belt</p><p>

Rocky Johnson is retiring (tear!)</p><p>

Every territory of USA, Mexico, Japan and Europe are in War, none for me!</p><p> </p><p>

Chris Jericho takes on The Hulk and Mayon idol on two different STOPBW shows, wins both while defending his title. </p><p>

Duke Nukem and Iron man are rocking NXT</p><p>

The Super Mario Bros are still unsigned on a British independent Show... hmmm</p><p>

Marvel/Dc and WWE are going pretty well head to head. both drawing B's</p><p> </p><p>

Smackdown: Spidey and Champion Defeat Dolph and Jeff hardy</p><p>

While The Miz defeats Batman for the US title</p><p>

SWF : Brother Ray beats Kofi Kingston</p><p> </p><p>

Loading: Drastically getting cut down, back to about 20 minutes</p><p> </p><p>

Iron Spider beat Christian,</p><p>

Battle Athletes gets a new tv show: Organized Violence</p><p>

The Flash and Ricky Gordan win the USPW Tag Team Titles</p><p> </p><p>

Paul Wight and Superman No Contest</p><p>

Duke Nukem Beats iron man to retain his NXT title</p><p>

Sheameus Beat Thor</p><p>

Lucien defeated Spawn to retain the c4 title</p><p>

El Texano Jr. Defeated the Incredible Hulk</p><p>

AE gives the Universal title to local gangster Lone Shark!</p><p>

Nightcrawler Beat Ultra Man!</p><p> </p><p>

Onto Week 2</p>

<p>Week 2</p><p> </p><p>

Dusty Rhodes and Doomsday are retiring (doomsday quoted that he needs to let his body heal up, maybe he should go eat another species.)</p><p> </p><p>

Ryu signs with DBZ, Mongul Joins MDC2, Johhny Blaze (Ghostrider) and USPW,</p><p> </p><p>

Northern Championship Wrestling Femme Fatales get a TV show (might not be good, D- highest rating in Quebec and a TV show?</p><p>

Abyss and Wade Barrett are now the Heavy Smokers in WWE</p><p>

M/DC2 blows out Blam! with John Henningan and Cell defeated Superman and Enygma. B+ rating, best I've seen so far.</p><p> </p><p>

Iron Spiderman is the New World Heavy Weight Champion!</p><p>

Ganthet and sayd get divorced.</p><p> </p><p>

I'm out for the night, continues soon!</p>

Week 2 - Before the Show

Thank you guys for the support, please say whatever is on your mind.

Specifically, if you see me constantly booking something wrong please let me know. I haven't played a TEW since 2008 really, so I could use the help.

Beside the Ganthet divorce (tear!) it's mostly the reign of new champions!

Johnny cage of Mortal Kombat fame is the new ECW International champion

The Joker is WWE Intercontinental champion

Shane Douglas won the LSW (Lone Star Wrestling) World and OVW Heavyweight within a day of each other

Travis Touchdown and the G6 Championship and the PBW Heaveyweight a few days later.

Deathstroke to NOTBPW

Loading is way better, around 5 to 7

WWE gets an A with Main Event (Iron Spider Vs. Vegeta)

Iron fist wins the CZW World heavyweight

Dragon Kid wins the WLW World level Japan title

Commander Shepard is in 21CW

Mr. Anderson (Kennedy) Wins the SWF World Heaveyweight

Superman wins the MDC2 Protector of Gotham title

You know what games hard, Trine, I'm at the lava, it's a pain.

Ganthet now dislikes Gilligan Gordon and Arson Wells and Ikkyu Soujun are no longer on speaking terms, Gregg Michael and Warmonger are now enemies.

Star Sapphire is getting ready to leave nCw: Femme Fatal

Tomoyo Sakagami and Tony Tony Chopper are Daiting

Garret Hawke wins the ALPHA World Heaveyweight

Havok (Cyclops' brother) is the RTTI World champion

Scorpio Sky is now signed to 22 different promotions

Garrus Vakerian and Tarma Roving are the B-Glitz International Tag Team

Anna Williams beat Sindel for the WMD icon of europe

The Rocketeer Defeated Shelton Benjamin and Nigthcrawler defeated Captian Planet (and his powers combined!)

Aayla Secure won Zens title Belt (Duh)

Spawn wins the ECCW TV title

Next Up: FORCE! My Enemy

My Enemy

No incidents for tonight's show (yeah!)

First Thing First, Book an interview with Lando

I decided to find my best Entertainers:

CIMA, Johnny Storm, Low Ki, Sonjay Dutt, Sterling James Keenen.

Charismatic:

CIMA, EL Genrico, Johnny Storm, Kenny omega, Paul London, Sonjay Dutt, The Mask

Mic Skills :Mima, Paul London, Sonjay Dutt, The Mask

On-Camera Qualites: CIMA, Lando, Masato Yoshino, Sterling James Keenen

Alright, Onto the Show:

Pre-Show

El Avatar V. Steerling James Keenen (W)- Great Chemistry, D+

The Tick (A* Superhero Gimmick) V. Jack Evans (W) - Great Chemistry, C-

Victor Goliath tells Revenant he has a plan (to come later.) - E

Quilian Vos (W) (A Jedi Knight Rating) V. Kenny Omega - Didn't click D-

Normal Show

Alfred Valantine and Aurra Sing beat the Sky Kings and WORLD - 1 (Mashato and Pac) - Super Zero and Aurra both get a B debut and Vertigo gets a A*

The Mask is getting his own Talk Show, and has invited Lando to be his guest next week (D- rating) Masks gimmick is a B+.

Four Way Bout: Paul London, Jonny Storm (W), HalloWarped and Matt Cross

This was for my newly created mid-card belt the Force! Padawan D+

Johnny Storm accepts a match with Kenny Omega, D

CIMA (W) V. Necromancer - Low Ki interferes, didn't really click D+

Gods Gift V. X-War - Man O' War wins for the Force! Rule of Two, Spiffy Stan gets a A*, and all three others get a B+

Lone Shark V. Devil fish (W) - To try and even out there momentum and get this feud started. Lone Shark was off his game, D- (I'll talk to him)

Lando Calrissian interview, only a D? rigged! B+ debut though

Trent Barreta V. Star Killer (W) Starkiller debuts with a A* rating, C match (yeah!)

Lando Calrissian defeats Halloween Knight for Force! Master championship, glad I didn't give it to Trent really. C-

Overall Rating, C- lost 1 popularity in the region (again)

Good thing I'm not on TV yet, would be losing all sorts of pop.

Whoops Week 3

Don't know what happened there.

Jeff Hardy beat Dick Grayson (Nightwing) on that same Raw show.

AJ Styles won the SSS International

On BLAM! Perfect Cell beat Martian Manhunter and Superman beat Brandon James.

Fatality (Of Star Sapphire Fame) became the nCw femme Fatal Champion

Alright Be back soon

<p>End Week 3</p><p> </p><p>

Thursday - </p><p>

USPW - Randy Orton beat Kakashi Hatake, John Cena beat Anthony Carelli</p><p>

WWE Main Event - Chamion & Spidey beat The Miz and Joker</p><p>

NOTBPW -Kurt Angle and Vicious beat McFly and Rey Mysterio</p><p>

Rain (MK Fame) wins the GSW World Champion</p><p>

Zaingief goes rouge joining the DBZ</p><p> </p><p>

21CW - Bowser beats RED Domoman</p><p>

Iron Man beat Duke Nukem for the NXT title</p><p>

MDC2 John Hennigan Beat Superman</p><p>

TNA Explosion is just one match C+, and the show gets C+, no penalties for CP?</p><p> </p><p>

I sign the Brat Pack (Artimes Eyre-Rochester and Thurstan Darcy III</p><p> </p><p>

Colonel Sanders claims the Champion Wrestling Hollywood Global Champion</p><p>

Sheamus wins the TNA Heaveyweight Title</p><p>

Cannonball wins the ROH World Title (V. Rocketeer and Shelton Benjamin)</p><p>

Scorpio Sky won the Juggalo Championship Wrestling Heaveyweight</p><p>

Havok wins the 2CW World Heaveyweight</p><p> </p><p>

Somehow, even with losing popularity in two regions, I've moved from 62nd overall to 58th. Nice..</p><p> </p><p>

I Sign Mooki Milk, Swoop McCarthy, Elaine Marley, and Mark Misery</p>

<p>Week 4, Feb</p><p> </p><p>

The Mask wins the CAWK Conduit to hell championship</p><p>

WWE held the Elimination chamber (without one, wish you could make like a belt or something for that.)</p><p>

The Miz wins the WWE United States, all other current titles are retained</p><p>

Hwoarang wins the DPW World</p><p>

Iron Fist wins the ER World</p><p>

WonderMan is the new OLD TripleCrown</p><p>

RAW my rival, isn't doing much better than me, and I am now #1 in Aussie</p><p>

( I knew having a TV show right now wouldn't be beneficial!)</p><p> </p><p>

I Hire: Jabba the Hutt and Mudkips (Pokemon!)</p><p>

Jabba is my third new Announcer, the guy literally just named Announcer gets one more go!</p><p>

Fuzzy Freeman gets Mudkips as a manager (they both seem weird, and he does kinda look like Ash)</p><p>

Waluigi wins the BjW Death-match heavyweight</p><p>

Earthworm Jim claims the GIA International Championship</p><p>

Glenn Jacob (Kane) signs with... DBZ?</p><p> </p><p>

But I sign!!!! Luke Skywalker!!!! Yeah!!! Alright, I'm now double my recommended roster, no more hires for a bit, so this will probably go much faster. My load times are already down to about 8 minutes.</p><p> </p><p>

Dolph J. Hardy and Vegeta defeat Spidey, Champion and Jester.</p><p>

Cable and Deadpool? No longer friends, those turncoat superheros!</p><p>

It seems that (like in real life) many of the wrestlers who originally signed with TNA are getting Written Contracts from WWE and MDC2, they are constantly looking for more talent.</p><p> </p><p>

Steve Fox wins the Back Garden Wrestling International Title</p><p>

Titania wins the Devil Woman(D W) Global title</p><p>

WWC and RTI have both fallen to Local Size (Purto Rico and Hawaii, respectively.) probably because WWE has the talent to pull straight A shows now. I feel they are going to rise soon.</p><p> </p><p>

Paul Wight Defeats Superman again (MDC2:POW), Bizzaro beat Jack Marlow</p><p>

Bloody Mary wins the FWE Womans</p><p>

Black Canary wins the TNA Womans Knockout</p><p>

Johnny Bravo wins the GDS Beta Access Championship</p><p>

Power Ring Combat hits The Green Goblin up as Strongest Corpseman of the Galaxy</p><p>

Adon (Aka Sagat!) wins yet another title... holly cow i'll list them!</p><p>

Zen-J top contender, WEXXV Warrior's Heart, P.A.I.N. Uneversal, Osaka Pro tag Team, KyoAni Areana Champ and K-Dojo Strongest-K Tag Team..... Wow</p><p>

Cyrax wins the Pro Default OS title at OS-Tan Pro</p><p>

Zero (X-Men) is the new King Of Death Matches Champion</p>

Archived