Chronicles of GhostDogg: Ghost vs The World

The Chronicles of Ghostdogg: Ghost vs The World

Data being used: War of the Immortals 3

Date: Jan 1, 2013

Anthony: “You ever hear the saying, that when you die, your life flashes before your eyes? Or that you go into a tunnel with a bright light at the end of it? Well let me tell you first thing, NONE of these things are true. I know what your thinking, ‘Ghost, how did you die?’ Well me being a wrestler with wrestling in my blood, where else would I die but in the ring? There was no foul play, no murder, just giving everything I have for this business…including my life.”

Announcer: We are having a stiff fest here tonight!! It’s the ECW Title Match between Antonio Bank$ vs. number 1 contender, GhostDogg!! And so far this match has not disappointed! And for those who just joined us, its not just any match for the ECW Title, but it’s a Last Man Standing match and Bank$’s entourage, “The Player’s Club” is barred from ring side! But so far, Bank$ has been holding his own!

Anthony: “ Good match right? Well in the “new ECW’ where it was ran by Paul Heyman, the father of “extreme” and me, and I wrestled by my Alter Ego, GhostDogg. I might as well tell you the spoiler alert in this match. It was supposed to be not only a 5 Star Match at “November to Remember” PPV, but it was supposed to be one of the most memorable feuds since Raven vs Dreamer. Like that feud, the face of that match is supposed to lose the feud. The finish was supposed to be that Bank$ hits two of his primary finishers and I was supposed to kick out. Then I he would use my finisher, the “GD Driver”, which is a Fireman’s Carry into a Tombstone Piledriver, onto a chair. Afterwards, I was supposed to be unconscious, storyline wise. But I guess “ Life imitates art”, because I didn’t just get rendered unconscious, I was put in a coma.

A few days later and supposedly I wake up from my bed and I find a note.

“Meet me at the gym”

-P

I got dressed and headed down to the gym where I do my workouts. I just finished my match at November to Remember and already I am supposed to train. No rest for the wicked I suppose. When I get to the gym, I expect to find Paul there, but hes not there, in fact, the gym is empty. Then a man dressed in white comes out of the shadows.

“Man in White”: It took you long enough.

Anthony: And who are you? And where is Paul?

Man: Wow, you really don’t know. I am the one that wrote the letter, not Mr. Heyman. My name is Peter. As in Saint Peter?

Anthony: Ok…so where is everyone?

Man: You really are thick headed aren’t you? Let me spell it out for you…. You are in “Purgatory”.

Anthony: So your telling me I am DEAD?

Saint Peter: I wouldn’t say your “dead’ but your definitely are not alive. Look, I don’t have a lot of time to explain, so let me just get straight to the point. In life, when people are no longer alive, but not yet dead, they are sent here in “Purgatory”. So when people do everyday lives and are ‘waiting’, people go thru different things. So if you a office worker, your purgatory is in a office, if you’re a foot ball player, your gonna spend it on a football field. You’re a wrestler, so guess where your ending up?

Anthony: A wrestling ring.

Saint Peter: Very good. Now that you figured that out, a couple of things, the wrestling here, it’s a little different than the real world. You not only going to be dealing with “normal wrestlers”. Look I have to go, this gym is your base of operations, and the laptop in your office will explain everything. Good luck Mr. Anthony.

As I walk into my office, once thing I realize is for certain. In life, death and in between, the more things change, the more they stay the same.

Out of Character Note: I know this intro sounds a bit Sci-Fi and Fantasy, but I wanted to build a story around GhostDogg and use the War of the Immortal database. Bear with me. Thanks in advance

The Chronicles of GhostDogg: Call of the Elites

Anthony: So after the creepy “meeting” with Saint Peter, I head over to the computer and try to get the information to shed some light on what’s going on. Something that Peter failed to do. As I walk to my computer in my office, it explains a lot. For example, like Peter told me, I am not dead, nor alive on Earth, this is an Alternate version of Earth. And my sole purpose is doing the same exact thing that I was doing when I was “alive”. So all of the work that I have done on Earth, is all for “naught” here on this version of “Earth”. Paul Heyman doesn’t know me, I didn’t resurrect ECW, and I didn’t make a huge impact in the Wrestling World in this reality. Basically the Wrestling World I know it was “reset”. Reset how you ask? Simple, in the “Original Earth”, where I am laid up in a hospital bed in a coma, WWE rules with an Iron Fist, along ROH and TNA fighting for supremacy. But in this reality? Not only is all of the promotion fatalities of the old world alive and well, but there are new versions of them. Instead of WWE, there are 3 Versions of WWE, and 3 of WWF. WCW is still around and they have 2 offshoot versions of them as well. Heck, even ECW was alive and well, being ran by Heyman and owned by Todd Gordon. And all I had to choose …was one. Which one would I work for and spend my time “in Purgatory”? And then it hit me. “It’s better to Reign in Hell, than to serve in Heaven.” And I decided to do just that. I decided to open my own promotion. The name? Pro Wrestling Elite. Because in my promotion I wanted to choose the best of the best. And make every night a PPV. So now, I have a fresh clean slate. And I no longer have Heyman’s shadow to work under. This time I was going to make my own destiny. And eventually I know I might have to go one on one with him and ECW. Oh well like the old saying goes, “You gotta pay the cost to be the BOSS”.

-L.A

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>The Chronicles of GhostDogg:</p><p> “Breaking Ground.” </p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> So while working in my office, I needed to figure out what type of promotion Pro Wrestling Elite was going to be. I actually wanted to pattern my promotion where performance was the primary focus and the characters and charisma was secondary. So I patterned my promotion off of a ‘modified” version of Puroresu type wrestling, the type of wrestling that was popular in Japan. So with that being done and said, I had to figure out the next piece of the wrestling puzzle, “Workers and Talent”.</p><p> </p><p> My primary focus was that I wanted to get personnel that was not currently employed and that were needed to make the promotion run, the people behind the scenes and people I don’t have to necessarily worry about leaving the promotion when they achieve a certain level “overness”. Basically, I need an Announcer, a Referee and a Road Agent. And with the limited funds I got, I realize I can only hire one of each and only have certain amount of “money”, $1 million dollars. In fact do they USE money here? But at the end of the day, I signed 3 people to Pro Wrestling Elite promotion. Cory Macklin, a former wrestler from Memphis, Tennessee, who I refer to as a “Jack of all Trades”, he an announcer, Colour Commentator, Road Agent and Personality and all he wanted was $1,260 a show. The second person I hired Mike Kehner, a former referee for ECW, now freelancing. The final person who I hired was a former wrestler name Dominic DeNucci. If the name sounds familiar to you, it should because he was the trainer of both former World Champions, Mick Foley and Shane Douglas. Mr. DeNucci will be very good as a Road Agent and plus I could use his influence to possibly have a working relationship with the two former champions with Elite. </p><p> </p><p> As I look thru the internet for possible talent to work for Elite, there a lot of talent out there that is unemployed that could be HUGE Players that can make Elite a household name, such as Rhino and Elijah Burke, yet I realize that if I was to be successful in “this world”, I am going to have to find talent that is on top of the food chain here. And with me being a regional size promotion with very little prestige and less momentum, not a lot of people are going to work with me. Then I realized something, I am not going to be able to win this battle, I am going to have to make some SERIOUS alliances to survive. </p><p> </p><p> So I went to a couple wrestling promotions websites, I got a few names from there…. And I figure I go out on a limb and try and make some deals with a few "devils"….</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36299" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><em>To: Tod Gordon, Cary Silkin, Dixie Carter</em><p><em> CC: Jeff Jarrett, Gabe Sapolsky, Paul Heyman</em></p><p><em> Subject: Offer</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> I would like to have a meeting with you to discuss a possible, profitable partnership. If interested, please respond. I will give you the time and place of the meeting. I look forward to meeting you all. </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> L.A.</em></p><p><em> </em></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> As I click on “send”. I nervously start to pace and start to make my way to my gym. Hopefully, my plans for my “Wrestling Empire” will come to fruition, soon. </p><p> </p><p> To Be Continue.</p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:18px;">Chronicles of GhostDogg:</span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;">

“The Meeting” </span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;">

</span></p><p>

The Next Morning….</p><p> </p><p>

So I lucked out, with the email I sent out to the people leading TNA, ROH and ECW behind the scenes. I mean let’s face it, I didn’t have an office yet, so I had to improvise at a meeting place and ask them to meet me the International House of Pancakes, affectionately known as IHOP. I figured its like the old saying goes, “The way to a person’s heart, is thru their stomach”. Well why should it be any different when it comes to business? </p><p> </p><p>

It was close to 9 am the three representatives came in. Gabe Sapolsky, Jeff Jerrett and my former mentor and partner, Paul Heyman. I had to remember that this world is “different” from the last one I came from. Heyman wasn’t my partner in this reality, and ROH and TNA were not at war with me and snagging up all my talent. For once we were all on the same even playing field. We were all at the bottom of the food chain, fighting to get to the top. I mean ECW was in a Cult status along with TNA, and Ring of Honor was in the same statues with PWE. </p><p> </p><p>

At first the 3 men were not impressed or appealed to the idea with partnering with a little known promotion that was my own. In fact, Gabe thought that I wanted to take over. This was clearly not the case. Using my business saavy and gift of gab, I explained that I didn’t want to take over their promotion. I wanted an alliance with them. I told them that if we went up against the powers that be (being the multiple variations of the WWF/E and WCW Franchises) we would surely be crushed. But, if we stood together, and shared each other’s fortunes and not only survive, but possibly thrived. That definitely got the 3’s attention. I proposed the following terms.</p><p> </p><p>

-<em>Each of our promotions “prestige” and “momentum” would be affected by each other’s fortunes. So our fates would be intertwined. We would either fail or succeed as a group. </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

-All of the money that would be made during our shows would be split evenly between the three promotions.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

-We can use alliance loans to borrow workers from each other, as well as use talent trades with any other member.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

-And at the end of the month, we would take no damage from the promotional battles. </em></p><p><em>

</em></p><p>

And I made an offer to them to make the deal even sweeter, if they were not happy with the alliance, they could leave it and take a $50,000 package, with no hard feelings. After I sold the pitch between the 3 men, they each got on their cell phones. I sat back and tried to read each of their faces. While I was sitting back finishing up my breakfast, the three men came back inside. All reluctantly agreeing, but they also wanted to exercise their additional “exit clause” that I mentioned earlier. I opened up my briefcase and pulled out 3 copies of the alliance contract. Each of them signed it and I handed each of them a card. And I replied “<em>Welcome to the I.E.M.”</em></p><p> </p><p>

They all looked at me with the puzzled look on their face…</p><p> </p><p>

<em>“</em><em><strong>The Indy Elite Mafia</strong></em><em>. I will keep in touch with you all. You have my email address and phone number. And also we will each have a meeting at the beginning of the month. I thank you all gentlemen. You wont regret it.” </em></p><p><em>

</em></p><p>

Man I was lucky that they went for it. I almost thought for a second that they were gonna tell me to “kick rocks”. The reason why I lucked out, was because I was making negotiations with some of the talent that worked for those three promotions. And I didn’t want to incur those guys wrath by sniffing around their talent, but now that they signed with me, they cant get mad. Man …its gonna be a good day. </p><p> </p><p>

To Be Continued</p><p>

Next Chapter: The Roster</p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:18px;">Pro Wrestling Elite Roster</span></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">Main Event: </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">

Rhino</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">

The Amazing Red</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">

Elijah Burke</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">

Logan Anthony</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">

</span></span></p><div style="text-align:right;"><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">Upper Midcarder:</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">

Jerry Lynn</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">

El Generico</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">

Eddie Edwards</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">

Brian Kendrick</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">

Consequences Creed</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">

Austin Aries </span></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">

Midcarder:</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">

Christian York</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">

Davey Richards</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">

Delirious </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">

Matt Jackson</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">

Nick Jackson</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">

Nigel McGuiness</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">

</span></span></p><div style="text-align:right;"><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">Lower Midcarder: </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">

Chris Hero </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">

Kenny King</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">

PAC</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">

</span></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">

Opener: </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">

Human Tornado</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">

Super Dragon</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">

</span></span></p><div style="text-align:right;"><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">Enhancement Talent: </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">

Sami Callihan </span></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">

</span></span></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">Announcer: </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">

Cory Macklin</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">

Referee</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">

Mike Kehner</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">

Road Agent:</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">

Dominic DeNucci </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">

</span></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">

Note: The dispositions of the wrestlers/talent have not been determined. Heel/Faces will be known on the first show.</span></span></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="font-size:14px;">Pro Wrestling Elite </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="font-size:14px;">

presents</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="font-size:14px;">

"ELITE Supremacy"</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="font-size:14px;">

Super Dragon vs Sami Callihan</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="font-size:14px;">

Derlirous vs Human Tornado</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="font-size:14px;">

Jerry Lynn vs Austin Aries </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="font-size:14px;">

Kenny King vs PAC</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="font-size:14px;">

The American Wolves (Davey Richards/Eddie Edwards) vs The Jackson Bros. (Nick and Matt Jackson)</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="font-size:14px;">

Chris Hero vs Nigel McGuiness</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="font-size:14px;">

Brian Kenderick vs Christian York</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="font-size:14px;">

The Amazing Red vs Elijah Burke </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="font-size:14px;">

Card Subject to Change</span></span></p></div><p></p><p></p>

<p>My predicted winners</p><p> </p><p>

Super Dragan</p><p> </p><p>

Human Tornado</p><p> </p><p>

Austin Aries</p><p> </p><p>

Kenny King</p><p> </p><p>

The American Wolves</p><p> </p><p>

Nigel McGuinness</p><p> </p><p>

Brian Kenderick</p><p> </p><p>

The Amazing Red</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Warhawk8492" data-cite="Warhawk8492" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36299" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>My predicted winners<p> </p><p> Super Dragan</p><p> </p><p> Human Tornado</p><p> </p><p> Austin Aries</p><p> </p><p> Kenny King</p><p> </p><p> The American Wolves</p><p> </p><p> Nigel McGuinness</p><p> </p><p> Brian Kenderick</p><p> </p><p> The Amazing Red</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I will quote here because my predictions are the same.</p>

Archived